Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2007 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Got mine 4 days ago
Don't worry you will get your's .
Good guy to deal with .
They look very nice
For my part i will install it on my gas door . I ordered the separate one
You will have to bend it a bit to follow the curve on the gas door .

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 12-12-2007).]

IP: Logged
PineyCreek

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
@blkcofy: Don't worry man, he's a reliable guy. Remember, quality takes time.
blkcofy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
No, I'm not in worry mode yet. I realize things happen and people get busy. It's assuring that someone has received their badges, so mine will come eventually. Just want to make sure things continue to run as smoothly as the design process and my payment to F I E R O. He does do brilliant work, he's a true craftsman.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I haven't run away, yet.

Things have been crazy with having to fill in at church and some other things that are going on that I've jumped in to help with. One of the things that I'm having trouble with is the amount of time it takes to get the polish right on these. I just got some new polish that I've been experimenting with today as well as trying different methods of getting the desired result. It would be very easy to send them out with a hazy polish on them- I could do that all day long, but I can't. I've sent some pm's out and I'll post it here as well that I'll be able to spend 90% of my time concentrating on getting the rest out. We're supposed to get a ton of snow in the next couple days so I might have to take a couple breaks to shovel, but the rest of the time will be working on these. I don't have anything else that I need to do that will keep me from working one these except church on Sunday. I have to go to that.

As an added note, I finalized the new billet badge and have a price for that from the shop. The best we can come up with is $74 with a custom engraved message in the bar area, without we're looking at $42. I'm satisfied with what he was able to come up with price wise and I can tell you without question it'll be much more fund to polish on badge up vs the three separate Pegasus pieces! Much easier to hold on to, less chance of it being flung against the wall and landing who knows where...

Edit to mention that there's no wiggle room with the pricing (unless I do a run of a hundred which I don't see happening) so they won't be less some time down the road. For what they are, I know that they will be a great value.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-13-2007).]

PineyCreek

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
I just got mine....it's gorgeous. Now I just need to get my car working again so I can have some pride (yes, that pun was intended) to hang this emblem on.

;_; I want a CNC mill.

------------------
1986 SE V6, stock, auto, fastback. GT Trim and Body panels.

[This message has been edited by PineyCreek (edited 12-13-2007).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I haven't run away, yet.

Things have been crazy with having to fill in at church and some other things that are going on that I've jumped in to help with. One of the things that I'm having trouble with is the amount of time it takes to get the polish right on these. I just got some new polish that I've been experimenting with today as well as trying different methods of getting the desired result. It would be very easy to send them out with a hazy polish on them- I could do that all day long, but I can't. I've sent some pm's out and I'll post it here as well that I'll be able to spend 90% of my time concentrating on getting the rest out. We're supposed to get a ton of snow in the next couple days so I might have to take a couple breaks to shovel, but the rest of the time will be working on these. I don't have anything else that I need to do that will keep me from working one these except church on Sunday. I have to go to that.

As an added note, I finalized the new billet badge and have a price for that from the shop. The best we can come up with is $74 with a custom engraved message in the bar area, without we're looking at $42. I'm satisfied with what he was able to come up with price wise and I can tell you without question it'll be much more fund to polish on badge up vs the three separate Pegasus pieces! Much easier to hold on to, less chance of it being flung against the wall and landing who knows where...

Edit to mention that there's no wiggle room with the pricing (unless I do a run of a hundred which I don't see happening) so they won't be less some time down the road. For what they are, I know that they will be a great value.

You wouldn't by any chance exchange the 3 piece emblum for a badge without an engraving, would ya? I haven't received the backing yet, so that would save you from having to send that piece (unless you sent it already?).

Let me know, I need a badge badly.

Thanks!

Your Friend,
Greg
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting to get mine.. cant wait much longer haha.... Austin
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Im getting a little upset, I paid on Nov. 28, it is now Dec. 16 and I havent seen anything. If it does not show up within 3 days, it will be over a month since I have paid, then I will have to request a refund.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Im getting a little upset, I paid on Nov. 28, it is now Dec. 16 and I havent seen anything. If it does not show up within 3 days, it will be over a month since I have paid, then I will have to request a refund.

You do realize he is hand polishing them right and that he does have like 50 of them to do. Give the guy a break its only been 15 or so days since he got them from the shop and its the holidays. I still havent gotten mine. But i realize the time it takes to produce these plus shipping is extremely slow this time of the year. And when you paid it was for a pre-order on the badges should of known it would take some time

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 12-17-2007).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Im not patient enough?

However, these were supposedly shipped on the 7th, thats over two weeks ago. I made a purchase through another member here. His item was sent 5 days later, on the 12th, and I received it 2 days ago on the 15th. This is why Im getting concerned. I also see that he has these listed on ebay already, but I havent even gotten mine yet

Are there any other questions you would like to answer for him?

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 12-17-2007).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Just checking on the status of my order.

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post

was there a question in that post??? Beacause i dont see one so how was i answering a question for him? Answer that one for me.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 12-18-2007).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Ok, let me put it this way. Dont tell me what I need to realize, or what I paid for. You dont even know what the hell is going on and you dont have anything to do with this in the first place. Back off buddy.

I just hope I get them soon...

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 12-18-2007).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Last i thought this was a public forum... I feel i have every right to give the guy the benefit of the doubt..

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 12-18-2007).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Yeah yeah. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Im done talking with you.

Went to the P.O. today, nothing yet Im getting too anxious!

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi Andrew:

I received my badge today and it looks awesome!

Edit: I have left you positive feedback too!\

Thanks
Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 12-18-2007).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post

Somewhere, your math went wrong. Nov. 28 to Dec. 19 is not a month, not even February.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:
Somewhere, your math went wrong. Nov. 28 to Dec. 19 is not a month, not even February.

I stand corrected, no wonder so Im worried.....dee dee dee!

Back to waiting.

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for mine to arrive. As I paid for two as part of the early grouping, I'd have expected to get mine by now. I was still cool, thinking Andrew was busy polishing and prepping for the holidays with his family, as he should...until someone said there showing up on ebay?? WTF?!

Again, not questioning the craftsmanship of Andrew, nor the creative thinking. He's amazing. But there is a level of trust engaged when one pays for something, is told it's "in the mail" and weeks go by with little to no communication. Andrew...you could make a killing in this space by tightening up your business practices. Strong Product...competitive Price...great Promotion by gaining the trust of members of this forum and pictures of what the product will look like. Just need to tighten up on the Postal Service part of the deal! (Hey, I had to come up with another "P"!)

Or at least give me an ETA that I can believe in! I'm not to the point of totally loosing faith, just want to keep the pressure on so my order is not forgotten. Assuming I do get my badges eventually, I'd still buy from Andrew....but I don't know if I'd ever lean forward with pre-payment again, until I knew delivery could be guaranteed. I realize this is not helpful as many of these group buy projects are based on building capital from a certain number of people willing to lean forward and trust in the process. This is my second go round with Andrew, as I also ordered his original hood badge that I never received. I chalked that one up...and here I find myself in familiar territory again. Andrew's designs ended up on my Mr. Mike seats, since I didn't get the badge, I used the design to have Mr. Mike stitch it in my seats. I love Andrew's work. I'd just like to actually receive it once! If he wasn't so damn talented, I probably would have waited!

We'll see....and before Vendetta jumps on me for not being patient...Sourmug received his and he ordered and paid after I did...

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid

blkcofy Pegasus 2 Paid

Terry B. Pegasus 1 Paid
Sourmug Pegasus 1 Paid
88formulaman Pegasus 1 Paid
88GT350 Pegasus 2 Paid
CenTexIndy Pegasus 3 Paid
Vendetta Pegasus 2 Paid
metrofiero Pegasus 1 Paid
Robert 2 Pegasus 1 Paid
88GTFormula Pegasus 2 Paid
PineyCreek Pegasus 1 Paid
hellbentkrusty Pegasus 1 Paid
whadeduck Pegasus 2* Paid
SNAPPERHEAD Pegasus 2 Paid
FieroWannaBe Pegasus 1 Paid
Silentassassin185 Pegasus 1 Paid
Jarhead 2m4 Pegasus 2 Paid

[This message has been edited by blkcofy (edited 12-18-2007).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting blkcofy, you have explained my situation and feelings to a tee. I only wish I could word myself as well as you! I have over $150 invested in these, but at least Im now somewhat relieved to know that I am not the only person thats having this problem.

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
See I understand where Blkcofy is coming from because he posted in a different way. The only reason i said anything to you Auto is in the way you worded it. I was giving Andrew the benifit of the doubt. I too was told it was shipped. So i am in the same boat as yall. But the way i interupted your post was as if you were trying to portray him as a fraud because its been three weeks since you paid before the actual product was made. I only posted what i thought on the topic. Hold a grudge against me for speking my mind but i have far better things to do with my time than argue with you and in my eyes life is too short to worry about what others think of me. I now know what you meant to say in your brief post before.

Austin
PFF
System Bot
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
I didnt get anything yet and im almost first on the list

i am patiently waiting.

dominik

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Any updates?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hey...

I've been really sick this past week, not to mention that I had a case of pink eye which was really uncomfortable and not something that I wanted to itch with this...

I almost made it to the post office today with these...

Richard B
Dominik Z
Maurice C
Glen L
Mark W (on my desk, see below)

which are on the table ready to go out first thing in the morning. I'm really mad at myself for not being able to get them packaged up in time. As you can probably see, I didn't even take time to wash my hands before taping them up so they're not pretty. I've been struggling with the polishing part of it in that I want them to be as factory mirror polished as I can get them. Last night I finally figured out how to move the pieces under the buffing wheel to get the maximum shine. I can hold the piece at arms length and make out my reflection without any problem, though they're still not absolutely perfect. I know this has taken a while, and I apologize for that but to me these are like a piece of jewelry and I couldn't in good conscience go further without trying to get them to look like something that I could be proud of. Mark, I was going to mail yours out but looked at it again and couldn't. Those pieces are sitting in a practice/junk pile and I started over. I'll be sending you a discount through PayPal to try and make up for the gaff and will make sure that they go registered. I also realized that I made a switch on your request where I had made 2 solid and one separate. I'll be working late to keep these going but it is a slow process where each individual piece goes through 5 different sandings then gets polished on the buffer. It might not sound like a lot, but it is. Kinda neat that some of my fingers are just about missing a finger print.

Thanks.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Hi F-I-E-R-O
How about my template ?
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Dont worry about refunding any money or any discounts, we were just getting concerned with the time laps with no comunication. Glad to hear you found a way to make the polishing slightly easier, every little bit helps when it comes to mass quantities.

Thanks for the update

Merry Christmas!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Hi F-I-E-R-O
How about my template ?

Email sent with MS Word file that has template. It might open funny because of the fonts I used that probably aren't installed on your computer but the size of the template will be fine. I can send a paper version off to you if that doesn't work. I'm such a tard....
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Received and looks OK to me
Thanks
BTW what's a tard ??

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 12-21-2007).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
So mine went out??? I still havent recieved anything yet.. Lemme know thanks
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Received and looks OK to me
Thanks
BTW what's a tard ??

tard - retard (fiencee calls me a tardoe) same thing i believe
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
K
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O you have a PM

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
bump
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
OK, I think I answered the pm's.
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
got the badge on the 24th. Thanks !

dominik
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Were you able to send my back plate?

Also, I would like to order a front badge. Are those still available?

Thanks,
Greg
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Were you able to send my back plate?

Also, I would like to order a front badge. Are those still available?

Thanks,
Greg

PM'd also, I ordered extras so yes there'll be more available but I don't dare take any more orders until all the others are taken care of. When they are and I have some extras polished and ready to go, I'll post that they're available to send out so nobody has to wait.
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Okay. Let me be the first to say F.I.E.R.O continues to impress me with his craftsmanship. I received my two badges today, and they are amazing. I'd even go as far to say that they were well worth the wait. Yes, they were. They really were. Anything with this much detail and finish takes time. That much is obvious once you have them in your hand.

So I think once F.I.E.R.O finds the balance between his amazing creativity and eye for detail with much more proactive communication to his early buyers, anything he sets his mind to and creates will sell like condoms on Spring Break in Daytona. These badges are good...very good.

Solidify the business side, and his talents will take him far. I hope he's able to do this. The Fiero community needs his talents...but we're sensitive to getting burned so many times by others with far less skills than F.I.E.R.O. If he can improve the business side, I for one will continue to support any project he dreams up.

Blkcofy
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Let's see some installed pics people
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:
Solidify the business side, and his talents will take him far. I hope he's able to do this. The Fiero community needs his talents...but we're sensitive to getting burned so many times by others with far less skills than F.I.E.R.O. If he can improve the business side, I for one will continue to support any project he dreams up.

Blkcofy

Thanks, and yes I agree with what you're saying. The design part is more my forte'. I get frustrated with not being able to get things just right and find that sometimes I tend to let that get to me. Something that my wife suggested was to use a Chamois to finish cleaning off any residue. One of the things that I've been struggling with and haven't found online is how to keep from creating tiny scratches when I dry the pieces off after cleaning. I've used about every micro-fiber and cloth/flannel product I can find (my wife was wondering where one of her shirts went to- shhhhhhhhhhh... ). I'll be stopping over to AutoZone to pick up a nice big one tomorrow and since Em has some nice new Christmas presents to keep her busy, I'll be able to spend the day on 'em. The past few days have been really busy with going to families houses and holiday stuff.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock