Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Looks like he isn't going to be on that forum anymore. One of those posts on there said he was talking bad about the PFF community! Whats that about????? I would say this community has been aweful generous to him.

Edit: I retract this comment. I was wrong.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-18-2008).]

IP: Logged
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
Screw me once, shame on you........screw me twice, shame on me.......this guy had a history, and although he may have made good the last time he screwed up, he should have never been trusted again. I'm in no way saying the people who have been scammed here deserved it, but any who knew what he did last time should have known better than to trust him again. I saw this thread the day he posted it and wanted one of these bad, but being aware of what he did before kept me from pursuing one.

I hope you all get your money back. I dont know how much money is involved here, but it appears to be quite a bit. You could all get together and get a lawyer. I'm sure there is a way to bring charges against him and have him arrested for something like fraud, theft, etc. Of course, that would probably cost too much and you are all spread out around the US and abroad.

86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Looks like he isn't going to be on that forum anymore. One of those posts on there said he was talking bad about the PFF community! Whats that about????? I would say this community has been aweful generous to him.

What I saw in one of his posts he actually spoke WELL about Pennocks.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

86_IRM_TURBO

487 posts
Member since Dec 2006
Since he was nice enough to remove them.....

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 03-31-2008).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is keeping up with the "Exact Replacement GT Quarter panels" thread; Pokey has taken over the window production, and the molds are being processed as I type this. Its awful that so many have lost money, I really do feel bad for all of you. But I really do hope someone picks up where he left off and remakes these. Those are gorgeous emblems, and I'm sure anyone could use one to make their Fiero look unique.

As for the justification of picking up Andrews project... sucks for him. Anyone up for the challenge?.... Besides Nick.

Edit: After reading the cougar forum, how could anyone have any hope left at all. These badges look like a write off. Lets pick up the pieces though.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 03-18-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:
What I saw in one of his posts he actually spoke WELL about Pennocks.

I see where you are talking about then there. I must of misread that post on the Cougar forum. My bad!!!! Well at least he is saying good things about us, according to that gentleman on the Cougar forum. I haven't gone through the entire forum yet, I might though. I will retract my last comment then, since I was WRONG. Thanks for the correction 86 IRM Turbo.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-18-2008).]

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I see where you are talking about then there. I must of misread that post on the Cougar forum. My bad!!!! Well at least he is saying good things about us, according to that gentleman on the Cougar forum. I haven't gone through the entire forum yet, I might though. I will retract my last comment then, since I was WRONG. Thanks for the correction 86 IRM Turbo.

I wasn't rippin on ya. I was just trying to keep things straight. He's still a creep for what he's left here.......
I'm waiting to see what he has to say to THEM now. Will he still speak well of this fine forum?
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

I'm waiting to see what he has to say to THEM now.

Im willing to bet he wont say anything. Wouldnt suprise me one bit if he just ignored everyone there too.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Man! He's got to stick around there he's just getting started on this project (see below) and he clearly has no clue how to do things without help.

THIS IS FROM HIS POST STARTER:

The Revitalization of Maggie May...
"Maggie May" is the name I've decided to give my 1971 Cougar XR-7. I've never had a car before that I have given a name to, probably because I've never owned a car as special as this one. After a discussion with my wife and daughter, and some research online for several of the ideas we had, my daughters suggestion won out.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I am sure he will try to find another Cougar forum to go to find help.
PFF
System Bot
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Yea, maybe. But I bet he'll be found again......

Does anyone else think his Cougar user name is uh......... a bit Queer????? Mister Rogers??? Strange......
I guess it's a beautiful day in HIS neighborhood!

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

I guess it's a beautiful day in HIS neighborhood!

LMAO!!!!
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:
I dont know how much money is involved here, but it appears to be quite a bit.

About a '71 Cougar's worth, by my estimate.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
He even has a Cougar website!

http://americanclassiccougars.com/

Busy polishing badges? I think not.....

I wonder when Cliff will stuff this thread into the "Trash Can"? I think the SALE is over!

[This message has been edited by 86_IRM_TURBO (edited 03-18-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
He has visited the Cougar Forum just 4 hours ago, so he knows about some of those posts in that thread. Thats if he visited that thread, which he probably did because he started that thread.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

"""""""""""""""""""""""If anyone is keeping up with the "Exact Replacement GT Quarter panels" thread;"""""""""""""""""

I am , and Miss Lori's not showing much ( another T**** ) she got me for 336.00 almost a year or a tear and a half ago . Sent her a mail for refund 3 weeks ago no news since .
But not many peoples are complaining about it . Anybody has a pic of Andrew Rogers ?
They say go at Watkins Glen
I Did but there is a lot of link for it if you google .
Wich one is it ? As for Spooky hope he's gonna turn out with something pretty good ,
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

About a '71 Cougar's worth, by my estimate.

With all the people involved in this I'm surprised that car is still alive...or the fact that he hasn't had the ever living crap beat out of him. I'm not suggesting retribution, but with all the people involved you would think one of them is the "wrong person to f*** over"

Mr. Rogers or not, this guys has some balls to have screwed over so many people, if not then he's completely ignorant.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 03-19-2008).]

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:
But not many peoples are complaining about it . Anybody has a pic of Andrew Rogers ?
They say go at Watkins Glen
I Did but there is a lot of link for it if you google .
Wich one is it ? As for Spooky hope he's gonna turn out with something pretty good ,

Here is the link to the thread where the pics are. I looked through them again. A fun trip!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/064263-5.html

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I wonder if he will be there this year.
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
So, uh, which one is he?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
607-624-8832

this was a number advertised by him in 2004. not sure if he still has it

another way to contact him. Last known interaction with site 12-09-07
http://sjjumc.myphotoalbum.com/my_profile.php

Hmmm look who designed this site.
http://hwmin.gbgm-umc.org/s...sonny/contactus.html
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
No this is his number : 607-239-6295 Don't bother to try to call him because he won't answer.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hmmm look who designed this site.
http://hwmin.gbgm-umc.org/s...sonny/contactus.html

Is that the church he is "attending" ?

I hope it is, as I have sent them an email regarding his "religious behaviour".
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Don't mix business with personal.... As much of a crook as he is, don't stir up his personal life like mailing friends and church he attends. That only makes it worse. Going after him on another forum is different.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
A Little Humor on how I feel and I am sure so of you probably feel the same way. Well some of it.

This is me when I am mad---
This is how fast I can run------
I do this everyday-----------------
We will all continue to do this until we get our badges--
This is how I feel when I trusted someone and got back stabbed--

But I will just sit at home wondering......why haven't I recieved that badge I paid for on Dec 18,2007. It puzzles me.

This isn't going to go away if you don't solve the problem. This is only going to go away if you send out the products that we paid for with our hard earned money.

You have let us down.

Do not tell someone you are going to do something then not follow through with it.

For your life crisises----

Do not continue to be like this----

I want to be like this when I get my badge--

But until then I will be like this when I see this thread---

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-19-2008).]

ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
well im glad i decided to hold out on gettigone of these badges what a douche

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
07 G6 GTP

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

So, uh, which one is he?

I really don't remember for certain. I remember talking to him at the track when I realized who he was from here. He supposedly was going to buy the yellow IRM sister car out of Maryland and the deal fell through somehow. I knew of him from here because he was supposed to make me a "Sig". I sent him some photos..........waited.......e-mailed him.......waited.........then I found a member that would actually make it for me. No biggie. Thats just him I guess.

I remember the GREAT people I met though, like Vinny, AC & AC2, Boomer, Kilrblu and more. I think if I remember right F-I-E-R-O rode down with BobadooFunk. Maybe you can chat with him.

------------------

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Don't mix business with personal.... As much of a crook as he is, don't stir up his personal life like mailing friends and church he attends. That only makes it worse. Going after him on another forum is different.

Makes it worse as in how? Worse on him?

Like I give a **** , I already lost my money.
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
No matter what he's done, that doesn't change the standards that you and I are held to. I'm speaking from experience here. Don't get into his personal life, that will only make things 4 fold worse.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Well, he's staying off the Cougar site now. I guess he didn't want to explain to those members what he'd left behind over here.
Maybe he's hard at work polishing your badges! ????????

That would be nice.

[This message has been edited by 86_IRM_TURBO (edited 03-20-2008).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Well, he's staying off the Cougar site now. I guess he didn't want to explain to those members what he'd left brhind over here.
Maybe he's hard at work polishing your badges! ????????

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I posted those the church link because he is the webmaster for it and lists an email address, not to bug the church about him or his practices. But you could occasionally leave a message politely asking for him to return your call.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I was lucky enough to not want or pay for those badges! As far as what has been said here by Emc2091,let me ask you a question.If you were young and lost, what to you ,is a substantial amount of money,would you just let it go?or would you try like he!! to get your money back? If that is the path you choose to take,fine,but don't expect those who lost money to not do everything they can to get their money back(or what they paid for)!
PS:If you also lost money,I am truely sorry.Just don't expect people that may have different financial resources than you to act as you would!
chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
Hell i didn't even buy the bags but i was thinking about emailing the church anyway, Then i looked down a few post and some one beat me to it. If this happened to me i would call his work, dentist, mother/father, kids school teacher and anyone else i could get ahold of to let people know what kind of dirt bag there dealing with.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2008 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

NO!!!!
This is NOT right.
While I personally appreciate ANY help that you can give Fetish, this is NOT right.
I thought that the supplier you were dealing with was making them in plastic. The ones we ordered from the Thief were heavier metal if I can remember that far back.
You have spent your own money to cover the Thief's mistake before...don't do it again.
We ALL appreciate what you are wanting to do, please don't think that we don't.

BUT THIS IS ANDREW'S PROBLEM.....LET HIM MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF IT.Now - I did notice that you say you hope no harm has come from him due to illness...and I think that we all agree with that.
Harm from just getting what he deserves from kharma? --- Well that is a whole different thing.

The badges I requested to be produced were, in fact, going to be made from the same material..billet aluminum. They also said they could produce them in copper, or brass, with a thick plated highly-polished finish..gold or silver. I also reduced the overall measurements in my request, making them more appropriate for mounting on the Fiero.
The pricing was, in my opinion, very good. For a run of 100, they would have had a final sale price (without profit...I just wanted to keep them as cheap as possible, considering how much people had already lost as of now) of around $14.50 FOB. Once they had been produced, the tooling would always be available to produce more at an even lower price. The price they quoted was 'FOB' in Taiwan. Now, these would be fairly light, and a package of 100 badges would have cost around $200 including import duty on VALUE, adding around $2 per badge. So the total amount to pay for each badge would have been around $16.50..not bad...
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-20-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

The badges I requested to be produced were, in fact, going to be made from the same material..billet aluminum. ....each badge would have been around $16.50..not bad...
Nick

Hey Nick -
My apologies - My mistake. I don't know why I thought they were going to be something else.
I say that this would be a GREAT idea then! At that price I could even order more than 3.
How long do you have for that offer?
I think we whould wait and see if Andrew actually decides to do what is right, but even IF (and I really don't think I will ever receive mine) we get the ones we bought from the Thief first, I think this is something that should be offered. There seems to be a lot of people who were (are) interested in badges like this and maybe more would be interested in buying them when they don't come from a thief and are actually even cheaper.

Thanks so much for clearing my mistaken informatin up! "+" for you for helping out!!!!

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
A nice response from one of the Cougar members on Mister Rogers thread over there. See below!
The information age if pretty cool, eh? I for one appreciate knowing about this.

For something maybe a little closer to our world, suppose I took orders for ELFI's and never delivered? Would we care then?

These people are just trying to get what they paid for. Nothing roasts my nuts more than paying for something in good faith and being trusting of the seller, only to end up being screwed.

I also think that people have better things to do than to search out someone and slander them for no reason. People who have been screwed on the other hand, if they're like me, will go to the ends of the earth in the faint hope that justice will be done. That, I believe, is the case here.

Sounds to me like someone has failed to live up to an obligation that they entered into of their own volition. What's worse is apparently someone is unable to refund those who have paid their monies and waited patiently, to no avail. This is punishable by law and I would suggest that the group contact PayPal en masse, regardless of the time lapsed and see what can be done. It just isn't right to end in unanswered cries of foul from customers and silence from a thief.

My Gallery
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock