Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 23)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Hmmmm...maybe I should email his Church too...I think I bought the right to chase his sorry backside, when I bailed him out last time. Thanks a bunch Andrew...I blame myself that these people didnt get what they paid for, BECAUSE I TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT OF MY OWN POCKET. I turn the other cheek most times, but having read this, and I am sorry everybody...F*CK YOU. Wanna give me back the $600 I could so sorely need right now?? Jeff was right...you are a posterior orifice of the worst sort. F+CK YOU AGAIN....You never even had the decency to say thanks back then..that would have been all I wanted. You are scum.
Nick

Feels good to get it all out doesn't it!
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Wow 23 pages now.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I had stayed out of this because I did not buy any of these badges... but I did sort of help him recover from the first fiasco by sending my badges out to others that did not get them... I did not invest in it the way Nick did. The thing that REALLY bugs me and brings this response is the way Andrew (whom I will refer to as scumbag from now on) behaves as someone has wronged him, and the way he refers to prehaps the only person that he REALLY owes a lot to as that "Elvis Impersonator." His name is Nick scumbag!

Andrew, you are scum, and let me tell you, sitting in the front row of church will not keep you out of hell.

I read somewhere that someone was considering doing business with him even after all this came to light. More power to you, but you are the type that keeps scum like this in business to shaft others out of their hard earned money. He might come thru for you, and deliver... but because you replenish his coffers, he WILL pull this stunt again on someone else that is unaware.

I hope this turns out for everyone this time around.

BTW Scumbag the comment - "wash it before doing anything with it..." priceless - perhaps if you put that badge far enough up your arse you will get the same feel that others have from dealing with you

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 07-05-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Andrew gets nasty. I posted this on the cougar forum:

Just wanted to let you know that Andrew still has not delivered several badges, and has disappeared from the face of the earth again. I wonder if his poor Cougar is getting as little attention as his customers.

He sent this to my email:

Good job posting on the Cougar forum. I can tell you that my car needs some work that I wanted to ask some of the Cougar people about but because the elvis impersonator decided to make all this public over there as well as your self, plus not getting paid for a couple IMSA badges I sent out, in addition to the ****s that feel it's their responsibility to poke their nose in all this, and the email to my church from autotech, I'll be taking my time getting these taken care of. Also, I look forward to reading about how one of the loud mouths on PFF manages to hold on to his facility tech job... should be an interesting read.

You'll get your emblem, but you may want to wash it before doing anything with it...

Trying to figure a few things out, so maybe someone can explain - i've been following this since the start, but whos the elvis impersonator?, whos the loudmouth with the facility tech job he's refering to? and.... I wouldnt be sure his threat will "brown" this badge up, maybe he uses a special "white" polishing material that makes it sparkle just a lil more.....

Originally posted by topcat:
BTW Scumbag the comment - "wash it before doing anything with it..." priceless - perhaps if you put that badge far enough up your arse you will get the same feel that others have from dealing with you

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Nick - AKA fierofetish is a professional Elvis impersonator... I am pretty sure he is referring to him. Nick is the one person that tried to help him out, and the best that scumbag can do is refer to him in a tone that sounds demeaning. I have no idea who he is talking about in regards to the facility tech job.

I really wish US laws were more cut and dry for scumbags like this. What he's done is theft pure and simple, and he should really share a cell with "Bubba"
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Couldnt resist.....

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 07-05-2008).]

chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
hum im a facility tech maybe hes talking about me. I am a loud mouth
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

chrisgtp

411 posts
Member since Nov 2006
to andrew

you little peice of shit if you even think your sorry ass can get me fired then your in for a treat. I have not called your house,emailed your church, or posted on your couger boards. So if you want to start a war with me you will regret it. I cant believe your nerve. You rip people off and blame me for all your issues. I am a load mouth and if you did rip me off you would have heard from me by now but I kept the crap in the tread you used to start all this in the first place. You are a scum bag

I ask all pff members to pm me any info you have on this joker.

[This message has been edited by chrisgtp (edited 07-06-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrisgtp:

to andrew

you little peice of shit if you even think your sorry ass can get me fired then your in for a treat. I have not called your house,emailed your church, or posted on your couger boards. So if you want to start a war with me you will regret it. I cant believe your nerve. You rip people off and blame me for all your issues. I am a load mouth and if you did rip me off you would have heard from me by now but I kept the crap in the tread you used to start all this in the first place. You are a scum bag

I ask all pff members to pm me any info you have on this joker.

If something was to happen to you or your job because of him, i'm sure theres people on here who would take it personal...... not me, but theres some people out there with anger issues

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
I Think this guy is just blowing out hot air. I talked to my boss any way so if this joker does calls he would know whats up. I also had a pi friend run him and now know more info on him then probably he knows.

Thanks for the kind words but i unlike him have a good name at my job and they know i am a hard worker. If andrew worked half as hard finishing what he started as he does acting all big and bad he would have a good name for him self.

I'm sure one day when my bar appears that there will be a few red marks on there, I speak my mind. there is some people that agree with me and others don't. its cool to have a big green bar but thats a level of "pc" that i will leave up to the politicians.

keep on blaming others for your issues andrew its worked for the last 42 years

[This message has been edited by chrisgtp (edited 07-07-2008).]

pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Still no badges, dirty or otherwise.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Still no badges, dirty or otherwise.

Maybe he's constipated and unable to "Dirty" them

Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
And still nothing
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

And still nothing

I see this happening....

are you sure you didnt check the mailbox?

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 07-16-2008).]

formula2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
I will not forget..........
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to let you know that I have not received any badges. I saw one of Andrew's new design logos on the front of someone's car at the 25th. I don't think Andrew himself showed his face there.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Truly sad to check on this thread and see that the same ol' s--t is going on.
Andrew could've made a lot of $$$ doing this type of stuff if he had only done everyone fair.

Of course he didn't show up to the 25th. He won't show his face anywhere where he may be known by someone on here who has been screwed by him.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I've sadly given up all hope, I had conversed via E-mail with Andrew Months ago, when was on the short lived path of redemption. I was told he may send it out. Well, it never happened. What a waste of my very litlle money. I feel damn fooled and foolish to even try and get one. I could really use that money for rent now.
Fiero38SC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I could not resist.

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
try this info, I hoped by now he would have maned up and i would not have to release any of this stuff
i have pages more of info including his neighbors name and phone numbers: andrew you can hate me all you want be you need to make this right I will start to post all the info i have on you over the next few days untill you contact the people you owe money! this is not how i get my kicks off but it sounds like the only way to fix the wrong:
Name and Address Reported Information for ROGERS, ANDREW C
Name(s):
ROGERS, ANDREW C
Associated names:
Based on the criteria entered, the above names are associated aliases of your subject.
Possible Current Phone(s):
(607) 754-0815
Reported:11/15/2007

Address(es):
534 Verna Dr, Endicott, NY 13760

534 Verna Dr, Endwell, NY 13760

505 Dencary Ln # D, Endicott, NY 13760 1
Reported:01/01/2004

2 PO Box, Binghamton, NY 13903
Reported:07/18/2001

1145 Glenwood Rd, Vestal, NY 13850
Reported:11/13/2000

99 PO Box, Binghamton, NY 13903
Reported:12/31/1996

Footnotes:

1. 505 Dencary Ln # D, Endicott, NY 13760 has been identified as an Apartment complex called Squire coloney apts.

The above address(es) are associated with your subject.
Date of Birth:
10/20/1965, 42 years old

The above date is your subjects birthday.
Email Addresses:
MRACROGERS@AOL.COM
Based on the criteria entered, the above emails are associated with your subject.

Possible Relatives for ROGERS, ANDREW C
Name:
BICHLER, LINDA J
AKA(s):
BICHLER, LINDA, J
ROGERS, , L
ROGERS, LINDA, J
Address(es):

5 Taylor Pl, Binghamton, NY 13905

Taylor, Binghamton, NY 13905

5050 Dencary Ln, Endicott, NY 13760

505 Dencary Ln, Endicott, NY 13760

5050 Dencary, Endicott, NY 13760

505 Dencary Ln, Endwell, NY 13760

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
11/12/1965
Reported:
11/15/2007

Name:
ROGERS, L
AKA(s):
ROGERS, L,
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Reported:
08/01/2002

Name:
ROGERS, RICHARD N
AKA(s):
ROGERS, RICHARD, N
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
07/29/1934
Reported:
11/15/2007

Name:
ROGERS, CLAUDIA M
AKA(s):
ROGERS, CLAUDIA, M
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
12/30/1935
Reported:
11/15/2007

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Any stinkin' badges yet?
PFF
System Bot
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
nothing here................
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
Wow..............
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know this stuff was still going on. I received mine, still not sure what I'm going to do with it though.
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DESTOS:

I didn't know this stuff was still going on. I received mine, still not sure what I'm going to do with it though.

How come you don't know what to do with it ???
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2008 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

try this info, I hoped by now he would have maned up and i would not have to release any of this stuff
i have pages more of info including his neighbors name and phone numbers: andrew you can hate me all you want be you need to make this right I will start to post all the info i have on you over the next few days untill you contact the people you owe money! this is not how i get my kicks off but it sounds like the only way to fix the wrong:
Name and Address Reported Information for ROGERS, ANDREW C
Name(s):
ROGERS, ANDREW C
Associated names:
Based on the criteria entered, the above names are associated aliases of your subject.
Possible Current Phone(s):
(607) 754-0815

Address(es):

505 Dencary Ln # D, Endicott, NY 13760 1
Reported:01/01/2004

2 PO Box, Binghamton, NY 13903
Reported:07/18/2001

1145 Glenwood Rd, Vestal, NY 13850
Reported:11/13/2000

99 PO Box, Binghamton, NY 13903
Reported:12/31/1996

Footnotes:

1. 505 Dencary Ln # D, Endicott, NY 13760 has been identified as an Apartment complex called Squire coloney apts.

The above address(es) are associated with your subject.
Date of Birth:
10/20/1965, 42 years old

The above date is your subjects birthday.
Email Addresses:
MRACROGERS@AOL.COM
Based on the criteria entered, the above emails are associated with your subject.

Possible Relatives for ROGERS, ANDREW C
Name:
BICHLER, LINDA J
AKA(s):
BICHLER, LINDA, J
ROGERS, , L
ROGERS, LINDA, J
Address(es):

5 Taylor Pl, Binghamton, NY 13905

Taylor, Binghamton, NY 13905

5050 Dencary Ln, Endicott, NY 13760

505 Dencary Ln, Endicott, NY 13760

5050 Dencary, Endicott, NY 13760

505 Dencary Ln, Endwell, NY 13760

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
11/12/1965
Reported:
11/15/2007

Name:
ROGERS, L
AKA(s):
ROGERS, L,
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Reported:
08/01/2002

Name:
ROGERS, RICHARD N
AKA(s):
ROGERS, RICHARD, N
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
07/29/1934
Reported:
11/15/2007

Name:
ROGERS, CLAUDIA M
AKA(s):
ROGERS, CLAUDIA, M
Address(es):

Phone:
(607) 754-0815
Date of Birth:
12/30/1935
Reported:
11/15/2007

WOW! your as bad as me.... now i'm scared.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I would like a few more. I have a use for 1, 2, or 3 more of these.
If anyone has not used or do not plan on using the badges that they received, please let me know.

OR - if anyone else is going to make this product, let me know as well.

It is a real shame that Andrew didn't follow through with the orders. He would have found that there would've been more sales from people who didn't originally buy them.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

I would like a few more. I have a use for 1, 2, or 3 more of these.
If anyone has not used or do not plan on using the badges that they received, please let me know.

OR - if anyone else is going to make this product, let me know as well.

It is a real shame that Andrew didn't follow through with the orders. He would have found that there would've been more sales from people who didn't originally buy them.

I agree, its a real shame
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DESTOS:

When did you get it??
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
did anyone try to use any of the info i posted, I have more but there his neighbors name and phone numbers, I dont want to post any of that info. If any of you guys still can get a hold of him tell him to post up or email people he owes badges. i dont like the guy but, I dont know if i want all his neighbors to know what he is up to, mostly for his kids sake.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

did anyone try to use any of the info i posted, I have more but there his neighbors name and phone numbers, I dont want to post any of that info. If any of you guys still can get a hold of him tell him to post up or email people he owes badges. i dont like the guy but, I dont know if i want all his neighbors to know what he is up to, mostly for his kids sake.

I never purchased them, have been watching this thread from the start and was considering them myself, so i'm just an instigator (bump to the top!)
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Any word?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Is there really a huge market for emblems? Just interested to know as a friend of mine has a lot fo emblems made in China for a lot of Pontiac models. I wouldn't take it on but I have the artwork to Andrews badges. Re-drew them when I was bored last week. My friend could probably get them made cheap as chips. But as cast multicolured plastic or chromed plastic. Not metal. I can only ask him. He already produces 140+ other Pontiac parts.

------------------
Jade Web Design - HostRoo Web Hosting - Fiero Shop International
When I was young I spent 80% of my money on fast cars, fast women and alcohol. I guess I wasted the rest.

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Is there really a huge market for emblems? Just interested to know as a friend of mine has a lot fo emblems made in China for a lot of Pontiac models. I wouldn't take it on but I have the artwork to Andrews badges. Re-drew them when I was bored last week. My friend could probably get them made cheap as chips. But as cast multicolured plastic or chromed plastic. Not metal. I can only ask him. He already produces 140+ other Pontiac parts.

If that's possible i'd like to have two of the Pontiac Grand Am front badges .

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump, everyone get their badges yet?
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Well - I put one of them on yesterday afternoon and come out this morning and it is falling off of the mounting plate that Andrew put them on (this is the "solid" version). I didn't even get to drive the car before the badge fell apart.

For those of you still waiting...don't get too excited. They look good, but apparently don't like to be mounted.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
I found it interesting that Andrew is ignoring all of you here at Pennocks but......... ......still managed to make a donation to the 25 Fiero Anniversary show. At least SOME of your money was well spent!

Check it out!

http://www.michiganfieroclub.com/25th.htm
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:

......still managed to make a donation to the 25 Fiero Anniversary show.

His donation was doing the artwork which he completed well before the event while he was still active here.

I would have probably bought some additional shirts etc. if wern't for the way he treated our community.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Like putting on my glasses. The picture is much clearer now!
Thanks

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

His donation was doing the artwork which he completed well before the event while he was still active here.

I would have probably bought some additional shirts etc. if wern't for the way he treated our community.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
wonder if andrew has gotten "Cougar" badges made yet?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock