Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
i would like two of them. thanks austin
IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I would like one, but have limited funds right now. (Great price BTW)

Do you take First Born children? Body parts? :P
88GT350

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT350Send a Private Message to 88GT350Direct Link to This Post
I would like two please. Just need payment details.
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

but should attach with a small drop of adhesive (again I'm thinking of the RTV Silicone) without any problem. When I get more info, I'll start another thread.

How about double-stick tape?
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
I will take one!
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:
How about double-stick tape?

If the car gets cold or hot inside, my concern would be that the double-stick tape wouldn't hold up for long. 3M foam tape adhesive would make it stick out too far in addition to there not being enough surface area to take advantage of the tape.

Leave a gap on the sides in case you ever need to take it off, this will give you a space to put your flat head screw driver to pry it.

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

I'd like 2. I'll be paypal in you the payment 2morrow. I'll attach my forum name in a note

Thanks,
~Tim

this where I'm to paypal the money?
andrew-rogers@stny.rr.com

shoot me a PM with the total I owe you...

~Tim

------------------

My 88 GT Build-Up Thread
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068112.html

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Yeah where do we send the paypal money too?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I sent the go ahead for production last night but haven't gotten a start time on them yet. The PayPal addy is Andrew-Rogers@stny.rr.com

$47 for each emblem
$6 shipping should cover it, and please add $2 for each additional emblem (these are heavy!).

As an added note, if you want them to look like this:

Edit to show better example of the backless emblem

Which is without the back, let me know and I'll be happy to send it that way instead. PLEASE make a note in the comment section which way you would like to have it- either solid or separated. I think that in many cases, not having the back on it and placing the Pegasus with the Fiero paint color showing through would look stunning. Probably the easiest way to put it on this way would be for me to send a scaled outline of the Pegasus with a few holes punched through the outline. Fill in the hole with a small mark (pencil?) to connect the lines and place the separate parts so that they line up with the marks. Should be very easy to do! (note: not responsible for those that might put it on upside down- which would only be acceptable if the Fiero is in distress. )

I think I covered everything, let me know if I didn't.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-16-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Just to be a little more clear about the separated Pegasus version...

The Pegasus would come in three pieces. My suggestion to put these on would be to put a little dab of Clear RTV Silicone on the larger sections as shown above, then place in the corresponding pre-marked areas. (or by eye for those who are confident ) I'd try not to put so much on that it oozes out the sides, but enough that when pressed firmly enough you get a good spread and contact.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-16-2007).]

hellbentkrusty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hellbentkrustySend a Private Message to hellbentkrustyDirect Link to This Post
put me down for one also.

clynt
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
PFF pre-orders are now complete. Off to eBay. If you posted, PM'd or emailed that you wanted one, please send your payment to the above PayPal. If payment is not received by 11/24/2007, I'll assume you changed your mind. Thank you to the few who have sent theirs already. The orders will be filled in the order in which the payments were received.

Thanks,
Andrew
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Want one too
how much shipped to j3y4g7
that is in Canada
How do i Paypal ?
Thank you

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 02-23-2008).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
$102 sent your way.
Thanks Andy... I'll also be sending you a PM about something else.

~Tim
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
metrofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metrofieroSend a Private Message to metrofieroDirect Link to This Post
$53 sent your way via paypal! Thanks
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I'm going to stop into the shop tomorrow (he's one of those guys that just has to work 7 days a week!) and see what I can find out about getting some started, as well as more info on the billet door tabs and one more idea that I have...
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
How much will the door tabs cost a set?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hopefully I'll have a good idea later today...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:
How much will the door tabs cost a set?

I went down to the shop today and told the owner that I'd like to have the emblems within two weeks, one week would be better. We discussed the door tabs and apparently he didn't get the email, which I just resent. I gave him one from my Fiero and off the top of his head the guesstimate he gave me a pair of them will probably be about $12. For that, I won't ask for any pre-orders, I'll just have them made up and let you guys know when their ready. I won't be able to afford doing both, so I'll have to wait until the emblems that were requested are taken care of .

If anyone has any ideas for something else they'd like to have made up, let me know. I'm thinking maybe some kind of custom key fobby thing? I have do have another idea, but I'm going to wait to reveal it...
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
so you never heard back on the one i was asking about?
ill take a set of door tabs
let me know whan i can pay for some

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 11-18-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:
so you never heard back on the one i was asking about?
ill take a set of door tabs
let me know whan i can pay for some

Ooops, sorry, I forgot to mention that I got that. Because of the set up and machine time, making them smaller really doesn't change the price very much (which made sense after I thought about it). They'd be $44 (PFF price only!). I absolutely want to make these up but have to wait to get the first size done and paid for. You can count on them being made, and probably around Januaryish...
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
ok please let me know when the time comes ill take one or 2 maybe
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
$102 sent your way. Let me know you got it. Thanks Austin Trizzino
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Yes I did, thanks!
88GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT350Send a Private Message to 88GT350Direct Link to This Post
Just Paypal'd $102 for two solid emblems and shipping.
Thanks
Mike Freed
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
bump...
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Just sent $102 via paypal to Andrew-Rogers@stny.rr.com tonight! Please let me know when received!

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
You're all set. Now I have to go through and see who's missing.

Just a note: These will not rust, and can be easily shined right up using some of this...

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
You got my Paypal didn't you?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

PFF
System Bot
dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
just sent 53 bucks for one solid. Got it?

thanks
dominik
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
You got my Paypal didn't you?

Originally posted by dozol:
just sent 53 bucks for one solid. Got it?
thanks
dominik

Yup, yup.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Maybe you should make a list of who payed and who hasnt that requested one. Just a thought
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2007 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'm doing that right now...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I've been playing around with trying to figure out how to export my PayPal order info into Quickbooks, so haven't finished the list yet.

As far as the emblems go, I stopped into the shop today and was told that they'll be made on Wed or Thurs of next week. This means that they'll start going out in the mail Friday or Saturday- unless I get them early in the day, then I might be able to get some out Thur or Fri.

As far as the billet door tabs go, they'll be $14 for a pair. These should be ready in 2-3 weeks. My primary goal is to make sure that the pre-ordered Pegasus' are taken care of first before I start another project.

As a side note, I'm thinking of starting another thread for those that want a custom billet badge. These would be the same size (or larger if you want since it is "custom") as the stock badge and can be designed in any way you like. Here's just one example...

Keep in mind that the sample above is just one of the latest ideas I had for someone that I'm working with right now, but any font that you can think of can be used- if I don't have it, I can get it. If I can't get it, I'll make it.

So, while I'm waiting for the Pegasus' to get here, I'll go through the designs I have and put them up in a new thread. Choptop, V8 and 3800's will be a few of the first ones to show up.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-24-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's what I have so far, a couple people have let me know that they're sending payment by mail the rest I don't find anything in PM or email that indicate pre-payment status. If I missed something, please let me know and I'll correct the information below. It got a little tricky with some of these trying to cross-reference the PayPal info with addresses and emails to connect the person with the PFF member.

Here's the list as I have it in copied from the Excel worksheet. (easier to work with for this than Quickbooks, guess I need to spend some more time playing with it).

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid
blkcofy Pegasus 2 Paid
Terry B. Pegasus 1 Paid
Sourmug Pegasus 1 Paid
88formulaman Pegasus 1 Paid
88GT350 Pegasus 2 Paid
CenTexIndy Pegasus 3 Paid
Vendetta Pegasus 2 Paid
metrofiero Pegasus 1 Paid
Robert 2 Pegasus 1 Paid
88GTFormula Pegasus 2 Paid
PineyCreek Pegasus 1 Paid
hellbentkrusty Pegasus 1 Paid
whadeduck Pegasus 2* Paid
SNAPPERHEAD Pegasus 2 Paid
FieroWannaBe Pegasus 1 Paid
Silentassassin185 Pegasus 1 Paid
Jarhead 2m4 Pegasus 2 Paid

FieroGTguy Pegasus 1 Open
AutoTech Pegasus 3 Open
Steve25 Pegasus 2 Open
DESTOS Pegasus 1 Open
formula2 Pegasus 3 Open (check in the mail )
Fierotaz Pegasus 1 Open

As stated above, the emblems will be ready for pickup on Wed or Thurs of next week and I'll start polishing as soon as I get them home, then in the mail they go! I'll be sending out an email to a couple of you to confirm how you want them (solid or separated) to make sure I get it right.

Thanks again,
Andrew

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-24-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I need to update my list above. Just wanted to let everyone know that the emblems got started today. I should be able to pick some up tomorrow and get started on the polishing. I would expect that these will start going out on Thursday!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking that these should be cut tomorrow as well, but don't hold me to that. Once they come off the CNC, they get cleaned up a bit at the shop then I get to pick them up. They ran the Pegasus first, and I do know that the badges will be done immediately right after that. At least they're a day ahead of schedule. Most any place that I've talked to or dealt with in the past would have taken a couple or three weeks to get started on a project, so I'm happy with the progress so far.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock