Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I stayed quiet for a time but get this... I paid for 2 of these un-polished as I want to powder coat them and didn't need them polished. All Andrew had to do was put 2 in a package and mail them. Still don't have mine either.

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

IP: Logged
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Heres some news, I emailed him with a question about his ebay auction for the fiero badges because I am interested in one, I wasn't sure if I would get a response because maybe his comp crashed, his dog died, his house blew down, fiero caught on fire...etc etc....anyways he did reply (this was just a few hours ago) so he is still alive and he does have the internet.

Now I need to decide if I should roll the dice and buy a badge or not, and I would just love to buy one of these emblems but that doesn't seem like a good idea now. He makes great products but just cant close the deal I guess.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
See, thats bullshit. He knows exactly whats going on.

Anyone care to go knock on his door?

Andrew & Linda Rogers
534 Verna Dr
Endwell, NY 13760

Edit - Im going to the police station in a few hours to see what they say.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 01-24-2008).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Whats really neat is our negatives have gone up since this thread. You tell the truth and get burned here. Rick
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
still nothing in the mail for me. would love to get some communication from him.
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

See, thats bullshit. He knows exactly whats going on.

Anyone care to go knock on his door?

Andrew & Linda Rogers
534 Verna Dr
Endwell, NY 13760

Edit - Im going to the police station in a few hours to see what they say.

You could have avoid his wife's name

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 01-24-2008).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
If i lived in new york id be there right now...
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

You could have avoid his wife's name

And he could have sent me my stuff.

SuperchagedV6 - I gave ya a plus, dont know why anyone would neg you?
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

AutoTech

2385 posts
Member since Aug 2004
I just got done talking to paypal. They say that even though the 45 days has passed, that they still reserve the right to review the case and take action. I told them the situation here, and that this has happened to a few others. I was suggested to have everyone open a dispute against him regarding our non-reciept. Once they see that this has happened to multiple people, they will take the money back out of his account and give us our refund. They may possibly close his account as well.

If you need help on how to open the dispute, just let me know and I will help you.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

AutoTech

2385 posts
Member since Aug 2004
One more thing..I asked him a ? on one of his ebay listings. He responded within a few hours, tell me that aint ****ed up. Lets see if he answers my second question - whens he shipping the stuff for PFF. I"ll put money on that I wont get a response.
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Hello.

I haven't sent any out yet but.... I did start working on them today. I've got some wings done and the bodies will be started tomorrow. I have to admit that I didn't work very hard on them today, the bending over part kinda got to me. I wish I knew how to express how I feel about everyone here, but there's no time for that right now- first priority is to get these things finished...

Anyone live close that can give him a hand finishing them?
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Let me state quite truthfully here,I still have you ALL at least neutral, if not positive.
Nick

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Whats really neat is our negatives have gone up since this thread. You tell the truth and get burned here. Rick

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Now, there's a thought? IRM..you just earned a '+' for that...
Or at least can we assume that Andrew DOES have a legitimate problem, and be prepared to accept them un-polished...that would have been my suggestion in the first place to Andrew BEFORE he started to advertise them. After all, an un-polished one in the hand is worth two on his bench ? And even un-polished, they would STILL be real value for money.IMHO.
Nick

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:

Anyone live close that can give him a hand finishing them?

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-25-2008).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Nothing in the mail again today.
Wondering if I should order another 3 from him on eBay and then if I get those, just file that I never did and I will at least get the 3 orginally ordered.
I have filed a complaint with PayPal (hated to do it...but that is a lot of money for not getting something).
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
PISSED!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Now, there's a thought? IRM..you just earned a '+' for that...
Or at least can we assume that Andrew DOES have a legitimate problem, and be prepared to accept them un-polished...that would have been my suggestion in the first place to Andrew BEFORE he started to advertise them. After all, an un-polished one in the hand is worth two on his bench ? And even un-polished, they would STILL be real value for money.IMHO.
Nick

I paid for 2 unpolished and I don't have mine.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
*UPDATE*
I just got my mail and to my surprise the 2 unpolished ones came. The box is postmarked on the 23rd. Don't give up hope yet people. He may be working on them right now as we speak.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Here is the list of us who ordered:

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
blkcofy Pegasus 2 Paid--------------------------------------------Received
Terry B. Pegasus 1 Paid
Sourmug Pegasus 1 Paid ----------------------------------------Received
88formulaman Pegasus 1 Paid
88GT350 Pegasus 2 Paid
CenTexIndy Pegasus 3 Paid
Vendetta Pegasus 2 Paid
metrofiero Pegasus 1 Paid -------------------------------------------Received
Robert 2 Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
88GTFormula Pegasus 2 Paid
PineyCreek Pegasus 1 Paid -----------------------------------------Received
hellbentkrusty Pegasus 1 Paid
whadeduck Pegasus 2* Paid -----------------------------------------Received
SNAPPERHEAD Pegasus 2 Paid
FieroWannaBe Pegasus 1 Paid
Silentassassin185 Pegasus 1 Paid
Jarhead 2m4 Pegasus 2 Paid
craigsfiero2007 Pegasus 1 Paid

FieroGTguy Pegasus 1 Open
AutoTech Pegasus 3 Open
Steve25 Pegasus 2 Open
DESTOS Pegasus 1 Open
formula2 Pegasus 3 Open (check in the mail )
Fierotaz Pegasus 1 Open

---

Now - who has received their order?
Is there any rhyme or reason as to who has received their order vs those of us who have not?

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 01-29-2008).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I received the one I paid for. He said I'd get another for free because I came up with the idea. So, because it's for free, I can't really complain if I don't get another. Not as much as if I had paid for both anyway.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Mine are fully paid...... $152.00 since dec. 10
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Both have been paid since around the end of november...
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I can top that ! I paid full amount of $151.00 via PayPal way back on Nov. 24th, over 2 months ago !

Im glad someone got there badges, hopefully the rest of us will see them soon! I just dont understand why he refuses to communicate to us, yet he has no problem communicating via eBay to potential customers looking to spend money.
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Not here today. Paid Nov. 21.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Actually i got you beat i sent it Nov 19th. So over 2 months... and yet he wont talk or respond to my questions.

Austin
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
He responded to a question regarding an eBay item within hours. I then responded asking about our badges, and havent heard from him since.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

Actually i got you beat i sent it Nov 19th. So over 2 months... and yet he wont talk or respond to my questions.

Austin

I'm ahead of you Nov 16th for 2 badges.... I'm just waiting till they come in... They will look great in my new garage I'm planning to build this spring... Just a toy garage... not big only 24x24 2 stall with in floor heat, a lift and a 7' tall loft.. Keep working on them Andrew and looking forward to enjoy them.... Vince
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I am not on that list. I paid for mine in full in December through PayPal. I have the papers to prove it.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Im just going to expect not to see anything. Does he attend Fiero shows frequently?
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Im just going to expect not to see anything. Does he attend Fiero shows frequently?

I could be wrong but I think he goes to the opening day at Watkins Glen.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

Austin

I sent my payment via PayPal Nov 19th as well. I have attempted to contact him 9 times now. No response at all.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Well, I contacted him through ebay and got a response within a few hours. When I asked about the badges here, he wont reply. SO.....I contacted him throogh ebay once again, but under my FIANCES name about some shipping or something, and he surprisingly replys back within 2 hours.

This guy really is pissing me off. Un-****ing-believable.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 01-28-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,

As one of the folks that actually received their badges, can you PLEASE stand up and say something?? This is just an electronic forum. They can't physically harm you. Whatever pressure you're feeling inside because you've fallen behind, is self imposed. Take a deep breath...and just respond to this forum. I KNOW you have to be reading this stuff, as it would be impossible for you not to at least be curious as to how heated things have gotten. No matter how bad it seems, it's just a forum, and once you deliver the product, memories will be short and folks will line up for your next project. BUT YOU HAVE TO DELIVER!!!

I hope you realize the more you remain quiet, the less amount of joy folks will have once they FINALLY receive what they trusted you in paying for? We all know you've done the cutting and have received the badges. Right now, if polishing is really the thing that is keeping you from delivering, send them through anyway. I'm sure folks here could find ways to polish them, themselves, especially if you provided direction on the process you are using.

But please...please take a stand on this and honor your agreement to fulfill services as promised. Your craftsmanship is far too valuable and unique to let your reputation totally be trashed like this. It's not too late to make good. But dude, you have to communicate. Even if it's just a, "hang in there, I'm alive...I'm working...and you will get your badges". You don't even have to explain...just give this group a line to let us know you are a MAN of your WORD.

That's all we have...is our word. It's not a financial thing, cause you have all the money. If you can't afford the shipping, send it COD...I'm sure that's even better than not doing anything. Wouldn't you agree? But you've got to take a stand here Andrew.

Blkcofy
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Well said...... It would be nice to hear something just to calm the nerves for all... Vince
metrofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for metrofieroSend a Private Message to metrofieroDirect Link to This Post
Centexindy --just thought I would have you add me to the recieved list. And I'm not totally sure when I recieved mine but it was postmarked 12/04/07. Anyhow I just read over this topic to see about possibly buying another badge and all I can say is that I'm truely sorry to see you guys going through this trouble. And like it was said before, it is a very nice product.
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to make excuses for F-I-E-R-O but I've had experience when I was in business.
Sometimes if you don't make the product by yourself ( which he doesn't} you are at the mercy of your supplier as to when he will have time to slip in your order into their schedule.
I know he spends alot of time polishing these things.
As suggested by others, I think I would send them out unpolished with instructions as to finishing them yourself. But I know Andrew doesn't ship a product unless it's perfect in his eyes.
NO I havent bought from him before.
However when he came up with the idea for the new design I offered to try painting them in a different way.
He sent me three free, and when my idea didn't work, and I offered to send them back he insisted that I keep them.
If you go back over the years he has come up with brillant ideas for us all.
Before anyone says it.Yes I would be upset if I had waited for a couple of months {without response} but I have yet to see someone come on and say they were disappointed with what they got.
Just my 2 cents.Thanks....Clif
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post

never2old

1854 posts
Member since Dec 2005
When I mentioned "new design" I meant the Fiero badge he designed, not the latest one now being waited for.
Don't want you to think I got three of the ones now being discussed.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by never2old:

at the mercy of your supplier

He already has them, so this isnt the problem.
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Bump (oof!)
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Looks like he's going to set a new record for dropping out of the forum. Even Kwame couldn't hide this long......

At least he's not trying to take new orders.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I just called, and his 10yr old son answered the phone. Can I speak with Andrew please - "Ummmmm,........... hes not here right now". Ok, may I speak with your mother - "Ummm, ........................shes not here either". So youre at home, by yourself, with no supervision? "Ummm, yeah". When shall I call back? "Ummmm, ....................................................................................................................about 2 hours".

Sounded like I wasnt the only one in the conversation. Be pretty sad if he is having his little kid lying for him.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock