Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 22)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I think you all that have outstanding badges that are paid for, should call his local Police Department. Thats what I did the last time, the officer that I talked to called him and talked to him. I think this needs to be done again, or you can get the officer to show up at his home.
IP: Logged
formula2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Bump... no badges..
By the way, did you see this video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndTw7Zj7Sk

it is about a police chase and a GT
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges.....
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2008 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
no badges.....................
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2008 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
....... no badges
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2008 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
WTF

Did he think that if he got the loudmouths their badges he could take another vacation?

What is the plan now?

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2008 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
maybe he just got out of felony range
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formula2:

Bump... no badges..
By the way, did you see this video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndTw7Zj7Sk

it is about a police chase and a GT

LOL glad the cops didnt wreck the car too bad.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2008 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
still no badges.
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges....
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Bump,
you know why..........

(No good news)
PFF
System Bot
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Good grief.almost 25,000 looks at this thread.
Andrew.....do you realize maybe a third of those could have been customers.
Since you didn't answer me twice on wether you were going to continue making them I bought one from Auto-Tech.
Really a neat piece you developed.
Mine is placed on a glove box I made. And it does look sharp.
Too bad you let so many people down.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Wow what a train wreck..... I stopped in to see how all has turned out for everyone and I see the same games.... Good luck to all he still owes.... Vince
RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by never2old:

Since you didn't answer me twice on wether you were going to continue making them I bought one from Auto-Tech.

Does Auto-Tech keep these in stock? If so, got any contact information?
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how many he had or why he wanted to get rid of them after being the main voice to get them.
I wanted mine because I thought they were very well done.
I feel it is a collector's item.
Someday it will be worth more than the car............................lol
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Eh, they are nice and all, just werent for me.

I am sold out

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2008 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Gave mine too cause i found them a little bit too big . and pretty hard to stick somewhere on the car .
I tried on the front fender between the arch and the door , too big , on the gas door hard to bend to get the right curvature ,
They scratch easy .
I still have the template for them ., drawing and the back plate if you order separatly . But no more pegasus .
Feel sorry for all you guys that didn't get theirs .Hope it's gonna come true .
And also hard to find the right kind of adhesive .
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges....
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

No badges....

You silly goose, the mailman doesnt work on sunday.... unless you thought maybe Mr. Rogers was going to deliver them to you in person?

pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

You silly goose, the mailman doesnt work on sunday.... unless you thought maybe Mr. Rogers was going to deliver them to you in person?

That was just an update since 6/04, my last posting. And a bump.

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Well I think your being to hard on the poor sick boy. He has tried so hard to do the right thing and everyone else is so wrong,,,, Hhahahahhaa sorry I had a Liberal moment there.

What he has done is so wrong and he still comes up with excuses. I wonder what the next one will be? He has gotten green back on his bar and positive feedbacks from some when they should be outright bad. Just cause you screw someone and give them a reach around doessn't mean you should kiss them for doing it finally. Rick
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Still no badges...
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Well I think your being to hard on the poor sick boy. He has tried so hard to do the right thing and everyone else is so wrong,,,, Hhahahahhaa sorry I had a Liberal moment there.

Just cause you screw someone and give them a reach around doessn't mean you should kiss them for doing it finally. Rick

maybe the positives came from those who he let pull out and shot all over his back?

btw thanks for the laugh

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I am going to use the one i recieved for my new front bumper.. I had other plans for these oh well... I tried calling with no answer
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
No badges and no reply to my Email................
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
no badges..............................................
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
ditto....
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
I would love to get several of these, but not if there is this kind of hassle. Dang it....... these look sweet.
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Still no badges...
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
if bumping this thread worked you would have your badges by now. you need to get in his face call his house, work, church, hell if you can call his mom's house then do it. you cant let people walk away no mater what issues he claims to have.
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
No badges................
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrisgtp:

if bumping this thread worked you would have your badges by now. you need to get in his face call his house, work, church, hell if you can call his mom's house then do it. you cant let people walk away no mater what issues he claims to have.

Thats exactly what I did...and guess what?

I got my badges.

Some people here think that doing things this way is wrong, but they are just idiots as far as Im concerned. If you dont like it, dont steal my money.

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 06-27-2008).]

formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
PM sent to AutoTech
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Andrew gets nasty. I posted this on the cougar forum:

Just wanted to let you know that Andrew still has not delivered several badges, and has disappeared from the face of the earth again. I wonder if his poor Cougar is getting as little attention as his customers.

He sent this to my email:

Good job posting on the Cougar forum. I can tell you that my car needs some work that I wanted to ask some of the Cougar people about but because the elvis impersonator decided to make all this public over there as well as your self, plus not getting paid for a couple IMSA badges I sent out, in addition to the ****s that feel it's their responsibility to poke their nose in all this, and the email to my church from autotech, I'll be taking my time getting these taken care of. Also, I look forward to reading about how one of the loud mouths on PFF manages to hold on to his facility tech job... should be an interesting read.

You'll get your emblem, but you may want to wash it before doing anything with it...
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I hope someone knocks this punk out as he surely needs a good woopin. Rick B
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Who didn't pay for the IMSA bages? I paid for mine upfront last year. Who ever has them I'll buy them from you and you can pay Andrew if you wish.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Who didn't pay for the IMSA bages? I paid for mine upfront last year. Who ever has them I'll buy them from you and you can pay Andrew if you wish.

I'm the guilty party... Andrew shipped them prior to me paying for them and after I verified the price with you I honestly just forgot about them. I let Andrew know that I had gotten busy with work and had just forgot to send the money. This of course was my response to him after he threatened to drag me through the mud on PFF for non-payment of the badges.

Yes, Andrew will get paid. No, Troy, you can not have them. I have an IMSA waiting for these badges. That is, if it ever gets finished.

Just thought I would clear it up before any stories start flying.
KennyC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCDirect Link to This Post
I think perhaps you should pay andrew when the rest of the members get their badges.

let him see how it feels to wait
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyC:

I think perhaps you should pay andrew when the rest of the members get their badges.

let him see how it feels to wait

I second this decision, wait 8 months before paying him.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Andrew gets nasty. I posted this on the cougar forum:

Just wanted to let you know that Andrew still has not delivered several badges, and has disappeared from the face of the earth again. I wonder if his poor Cougar is getting as little attention as his customers.

He sent this to my email:

Good job posting on the Cougar forum. I can tell you that my car needs some work that I wanted to ask some of the Cougar people about but because the elvis impersonator decided to make all this public over there as well as your self, plus not getting paid for a couple IMSA badges I sent out, in addition to the ****s that feel it's their responsibility to poke their nose in all this, and the email to my church from autotech, I'll be taking my time getting these taken care of. Also, I look forward to reading about how one of the loud mouths on PFF manages to hold on to his facility tech job... should be an interesting read.

You'll get your emblem, but you may want to wash it before doing anything with it...

Hmmmm...maybe I should email his Church too...I think I bought the right to chase his sorry backside, when I bailed him out last time. Thanks a bunch Andrew...I blame myself that these people didnt get what they paid for, BECAUSE I TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT OF MY OWN POCKET. I turn the other cheek most times, but having read this, and I am sorry everybody...F*CK YOU. Wanna give me back the $600 I could so sorely need right now?? Jeff was right...you are a posterior orifice of the worst sort. F+CK YOU AGAIN....You never even had the decency to say thanks back then..that would have been all I wanted. You are scum.
Nick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock