Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
What did you buy,Nick,and why do you care?
IP: Logged
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Over 60 days since I ordered. Too late to file with paypal. I guess I'm out the money.
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Over 60 days since I ordered. Too late to file with paypal. I guess I'm out the money.

yep... ditto
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Well thats nice. Roadtrip?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
STILL WAITING FOR MINE TO MAGICALLY APPEAR IN THE MAIL.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 01-20-2008).]

Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Got mine 3 weeks ago and it is pretty hard to find a location to stick it .
Lots of places but problem is they will be easy to steal . ( rare ) .
So i had no choice and stick it under the decklid . Too bad they look so good
And it's a shame for you guys that are still waiting .

Hope F-I-E-R-O's not sick

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 01-20-2008).]

88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Is there really that many on the 'list' that have paid and haven't recieved yet?

Cant be a whole lot i wouldnt think... I don't understand whats taking so long to polish these.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Got mine 3 weeks ago and it is pretty hard to find a location to stick it .
Lots of places but problem is they will be easy to steal . ( rare ) .
So i had no choice and stick it under the decklid . Too bad they look so good
And it's a shame for you guys that are still waiting .

Hope F-I-E-R-O's not sick

Yup I'm jealous.
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

What did you buy,Nick,and why do you care?

Obviously you have not seen this before...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...1-056829-9.html#p352

Nick
PS..edit to add:just checked back, and I don´t see your name either, until now,in this thread..so..now you know why I posted..what was your reason?...hopefully to underwrite this lot...Somehow I doubt it Just decided to pick up YOUR handful of mud and chuck it, eh?

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-21-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
So now what. Just sit here and let him dick us around? **** that.

I have his name and address, is there anything the cops can do?
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

Is there really that many on the 'list' that have paid and haven't recieved yet?

Cant be a whole lot i wouldnt think... I don't understand whats taking so long to polish these.

I was one of the first ones to pay and I ordered 3 and I still have not received mine.

PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Fierofetish,,, You make no sense as you have just shown another thread showing how this has happened. There are even more of them if you go back. Not buying from him does not constitute a persons right to comment over disgust of watching people go thru this type of treatment repeatedly. It is your right to except this type of treatment but America is not completely Liberal as of today allowing folks to do bad and it not being seen as doing wrong.

Andrew has continued to do this and my first suggestion was for someone more responsible to take this business over giving him 10% of the sales. As I keep reading it disgust me more that he is hiding after apologizing for the umpteenth time and telling folks to call him. He has completely shut down again and done exactly what I said he would AGAIN. He should only take money when he is able to ship, not beforehand, this way he will want to work for the money and possibly do better.

Now for you to suggest someone is not allowed to comment because they haven't bought from a person is ludicrous. I have had emails and pm's with Andrew so this is very disappointing for me especially when he initiated them, not I ,to explain why he acted like this in the past. I thought he and I had some good talks but it appears to have been all bull. Rick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Rick, I showed the previous thread to clarify WHY I had posted in this one, for the benefit of Indyellowgt, who asked what did I buy, and why did I care. He was indirectly accusing ME of doing what YOU are doing now, but he was wrong

All YOU are doing is getting handfuls of sh!t and throwing it, too. You are NOT the Forum policeman, any more than I am . The main difference between me and you is perfectly apparent to anybody who reads this. You are distructive, aggressive, and have NO reason whatsoever to comment here, other than to shout your mouth off AGAIN. Being RIGHT last time does NOT give you the right to attack somebody WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU. I hope, I sincerely WISH,that when there comes a time when YOU need help, somebody like YOU will turn up and shout at the top of their voice about what a useless waste of space YOU are, rather than somebody like me who trieds to help everybody. Now, do us all a favour, and get back on your indignant white horse, and piss off, if you aren´t going to try to help ANYBODY.
For those who are waiting for your badges, I am sorry you have so far been left waiting... you DO have a right to complain. I hope Andrew will not let you down permanently. Unfortunately, I amnot in a position to put my hand in my pocket to help out this time.Maybe Rick will?
Nick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I did not maliciously attack anyone as you just did in your above post on me. Shame you see me as destructive and you as a angel. You pretty much slammed me and I just told the truth of what has happened with this buy in the past. Now you show me where I attacked anyone unlike what you did. I am always amazed at those who butt in to say I shouldn't butt in and talk of attacks when they are the ones who sling the first nasty words. Rick
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
I hope he is alright. He only lives about 5 mins from me. I'd be happy to help him out if he needed it.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you could ride over and check on him? I'm sure there'd be a lot of interest in what's going on. Hate to put you on the spot like that though.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Hes fine as he is stil listing on Ebay. Rick
http://motors.search.ebay.c...ssZfQ2eiQ2eeQ2erQ2eo
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Not to be the devil's advocate, but where's there a listing on the auction as to when it was started? How long have they been up there? I'm just asking because all I saw was the end date.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
You can view buyers and feedback to try and put timelines on them. It appears he sold at the end of December and one feedback was left 5 days ago. Rick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gregpro50:

I hope he is alright. He only lives about 5 mins from me. I'd be happy to help him out if he needed it.

See that, Rick? That is a HELPFUL post..from a GENTLEMAN...
...something that a guy who might be having problems would see, and think there was hope after all...instead of reading your vitriol here there and everywhere. Andrew is NOT a criminal..He is a very clever guy, who tries to help everybody with his designs. he doesn´t charge enough for them, for the work involved...and then the orders start to build up, and the money comes in...and he just CAN´T KEEP UP. And then he feels hopeless, and the Ricks of the World come along and kick him down a bit further..way to go. You really think he wants to come back here and be subjected to the humiliation you are dishing out? Think he doesn´t feel humiliated enough, without you sticking your two bits in?
Let's have a reality check here..these are not parts for a daily driver, on which the owner is dependent to earn his livelihood. These are classy 'add-ons'..that involve a lot of work..too much for one guy. he starts off so optimistic..and then he gets snowed under.And the orders get behind for delivery. He doesn´t want to steal anybody's money..he just has too much optimism, and not enough time. Then people start talking about 'road trips'..for Christ's sake!! Have a bit of understanding, and a lot of patience..and a few kind words, instead of veiled threats..that ain´t gonna help ANYBODY.
Rick, next to your attitude, mine could quite easily pass for being that of an angel..now..gonna stick YOUR hand in your pocket, or not? No, on second thoughts don´t..you might just pull out a weapon ....
Nick
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
The last time Andrew responded on this thread was 1-8-08. One of the feedbacks on his eBay account was left then, and then another on the 17th. Accounting for shipping and/or the person just taking their time leaving feedback, you can't really say that Andrew's been active on eBay since the 8th either. Well, you can say it, but it'd be pure speculation. The timeline is really only about two weeks since anyone has heard from him. Has he not returned people's phone calls, PM's and e-mails? Nope. But has he taken the money and ran? So far, we really have nothing to go on. Especially because he's done this before. He always comes back. Even if it's after a little while. So maybe we should give him a little more time before we call J.Edgar Hoover on him. Without hearing anything from him, no one can say one way or the other whether anything's really wrong or not. I'm not trying to defend anyone here. I just wanna make sure that the witch is really a witch before we burn her at the stake.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 01-21-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

and the Ricks of the World come along and kick him down a bit further..way to go.

That's...sniff-sniff....that's my name too. That cut me deep brother. Real deep. lol Actually, only my family calls me Rick. Everyone else calls me Richard. Oh no! My secret identity's out. Will Metropolis ever be safe again?

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 01-21-2008).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Nick your to much.

Nick make sure when this happens again the next few times you are there to back him O.K. but please do not put it on my plate as if its my fault.

Dont take money until product is ready to ship.

Christ sakes???? This is at least the 4th time this has happened and you say Christ sakes,, give him a break?

He needs to learn how to run a business or sell it to someone else, maybe sub it out as I stated above.

I wish him the best of luck and hope he is ok but he has set this path long before this thread which opens the door fully for observations. But his past has shown it is the same old thing.

Nicks way is to run people over and blast the the honest folks. I guess in your court system no witness's are allowed? Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 01-21-2008).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I did not maliciously attack anyone as you just did in your above post on me. Shame you see me as destructive and you as a angel. You pretty much slammed me and I just told the truth of what has happened with this buy in the past. Now you show me where I attacked anyone unlike what you did. I am always amazed at those who butt in to say I shouldn't butt in and talk of attacks when they are the ones who sling the first nasty words. Rick

10% commission!! On his OWN work? Is that what you offered him...and then you got all in a tizzy because he told you to get lost?? NOW I can see what the burr is under your saddle!! Hahahahaha!! Spiteful child

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Not at all, Read it again. I said for him to give the business to someone else to handle and he gets 10% for all sales. He does nothing anymore. The person will continue the work he does. Rick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006

10% commission!! On his OWN work? Is that what you offered him...and then you got all in a tizzy because he told you to get lost?? NOW I can see what the burr is under your saddle!! Hahahahaha!! Spiteful child

There you go again calling me names showing how you really are. Andrew and I have been on a good talking basis showing how little you know. I am just disapointed that I trusted him again and to see this same senario over and over is wrong. Rick
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
So did the people get what they ordered the last time this happened?
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

So did the people get what they ordered the last time this happened?

I believe that either all or most people either ended up getting the stuff they ordered, albeit late, or getting their money back. I could be wrong though.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Everybody was happy in the end.They either got their merchandise, or I refunded them their money..why? Because I believed that Andrew would come through in the end, to the extent that I said I would honour the commitments. He had some commitment to the 'Man', and was unable to communicate or do anything at the time.
Sorry Richard!! Wasn´t directed at you specifically...why would it be? You're a good guy Hahaha!!
Rick, let's drop it, eh? Pointless fighting over something which is beyond our control. Just let's not make this place somewhere that Andrew is scared to face up to..that way we will never get a result for ANYbody
Pax?
Nick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Double bubble!!

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
It would be funny if this thread ended up in the Trash Can.
PFF
System Bot
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
There used to be a shipping option "Collect on Delivery" that would work excellent for this seller. Does anyone do that any more?

Just a thought.....
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Yes. Everybody was happy in the end.They either got their merchandise, or I refunded them their money..why? Because I believed that Andrew would come through in the end, to the extent that I said I would honour the commitments. He had some commitment to the 'Man', and was unable to communicate or do anything at the time.
Sorry Richard!! Wasn´t directed at you specifically...why would it be? Your a good guy Hahaha!!
Nick

I agree to drop it and I think were close to the same track just misunderstanding each others points a bit. Rick

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Great. Now let's hope things aren´t too bad for Andrew. I still say it would be a shame to lose his talents from PFF. Come on Andrew..come and start making it right. You really do make a heavy rod for your own back!! You should just have sent them out at that price, and let everybody do their OWN buffing!!
Nick
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
bump for nothing
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Bump -- nothing in the mail yet.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
As We Continue To Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to have an audience.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 01-23-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
another day... wow this is ridiculous
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
As the World Turns, We wait.

------------------
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP- R.I.P.

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT- My Summer Fun. Mildly Modified

1989 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z- Daily Driver, For Sale

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock