Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 21)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Bump -- No badges. The last email I had from him said they'd be shipped on the 15th. Snail mail could be that slow, I doubt it.
IP: Logged
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2008 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
How many left outstanding?
Nick
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
i still need my second one. Im patiently waiting.

Austin
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
I'm still waiting....
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
OK - it is time for another update:

PLEASE let me know if I can add your name to the "Received" ones. If you have received yours and not let us know I think that it is only fair to add your name to the list of Received so that Andrew is shown to have sent those that he has sent.

Here is the list of us who ordered:

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid -------------------------------------------------Received
blkcofy Pegasus 2 Paid------------------------------------------------Received
Terry B. Pegasus 1 Paid
Sourmug Pegasus 1 Paid --------------------------------------------Received
88formulaman Pegasus 1 Paid
88GT350 Pegasus 2 Paid
CenTexIndy Pegasus 3 Paid ----------------------------------------Received
Vendetta Pegasus 2 Paid --------------------------------------------Received 1 of 2
metrofiero Pegasus 1 Paid -------------------------------------------Received
Robert 2 Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
88GTFormula Pegasus 2 Paid -----------------Refunded $$$
PineyCreek Pegasus 1 Paid -----------------------------------------Received
hellbentkrusty Pegasus 1 Paid
whadeduck Pegasus 2* Paid -----------------------------------------Received 1 of 2
SNAPPERHEAD Pegasus 2 Paid
FieroWannaBe Pegasus 1 Paid
Silentassassin185 Pegasus 1 Paid --------------------------------Received
Jarhead 2m4 Pegasus 2 Paid ----------------------------------------Received
craigsfiero2007 Pegasus 1 Paid
AutoTech Pegasus 3 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
Steve25 Pegasus 2 Paid
DESTOS Pegasus 1 Paid ---------------------------------------------Received
FieroGTguy Pegasus 1 Paid ------------------------------------------Received
formula2 Pegasus 3 Paid
Fierotaz Pegasus 1 Paid -----------------------------------------------Received

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 05-16-2008).]

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I got one i still need my other one i paid for...
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Tried wading through this thread - I really did, but with all the whining and bickering...

Can we get an update as to what's available and how much?
Fresh pics would be terrific.

A PM/email would be fine, if you don't want to update the thread.

Do you do custom short runs and one-offs as well?
Do you offer any of these with the actual "Fiero" script?

Thanks!

~M

------------------
~Michael

"Your mileage may vary."
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!!

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Hey TRiAD -
yeah this thread is somewhat muddled.

I will try to give you an update as to the best of my knowledge (F-I-E-R-O doesn't always post updates).

I do not think that Andrew will be making more of these, but he may be. I know he at one time was selling them on eBay as well, so you may want to check there. He has done many different badges in the past, and to my understanding does do custom work.

His work is very good, but just be prepared to be very very patient waiting for the product.

Andrew has been very nice to me in our personal email communication, and I would recommend simply sending him an email with your questions/thoughts/concerns.

I hope this helps.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

Can we get an update as to what's available and how much?

PM sent.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hopeful bump??
Nick
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges bump. Two weeks since the day he said he'd mail them on.
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard from him in awhile. But i am also waiting for the second badge. I think he'll come through

Austin
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
Bump
No badges...........
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
i was refunded for both of mine...
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
No badges, no refund.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Everybody who is still waiting..you are being very very patient.come on Andrew, you are nearly there!!
DON´T STOP NOW!! At least post an update
nick
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Everybody who is still waiting..you are being very very patient.come on Andrew, you are nearly there!!
DON´T STOP NOW!! At least post an update
nick

Do i have any choice???
All i can do is hope...........
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
start calling his house again
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
OK I'm back. One of the worst things that could possibly happen happened last week... I tired moving things from my one computer to another, and lost everything. My backup hard drive stop working. Years worth of saved projects are gone- I do websites and everything that wasn't uploaded online is sitting on a HD that won't read any more. I've got three sites that I'm currently working on, one really big one that I had to recreate the theme and layout for, redoing all the graphics.... All my stored fonts, collected photoshop styles, shapes, gradients, programs everything- gone. Passwords (some of which I've written down), contracts and correspondences gone, all my custom art work and dxf files gone... I could send the HD out to a place that could take it apart to recover the data but didn't have time. I did send it out to a place here locally to see what they could do but they didn't have any luck. So I've been working feverishly to rebuild what I could to get started again. This also means that the file that had the few people left to send emblems out to is gone as well. I can go through paypal to see if I can remember who I sent emblems out to, plus I can check the list that's been posted here but I don't think it's quite accurate. I'll start working on these again today and will have a handful that can go out tomorrow, at least three sets won't be a problem.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 05-06-2008).]

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Bravo
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Andrew..............you do amazing work.
Are you going to make anymore?
And I DON"T want warnings ect. from people who have waited a long time for theirs.
I have yet to hear someone say they weren't worth the money....and in some cases the wait.
Will, would, they be the same price?.......Thanks Cliff
PFF
System Bot
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

OK I'm back. One of the worst things that could possibly happen happened last week... I tired moving things from my one computer to another, and lost everything. My backup hard drive stop working. Years worth of saved projects are gone- I do websites and everything that wasn't uploaded online is sitting on a HD that won't read any more. I've got three sites that I'm currently working on, one really big one that I had to recreate the theme and layout for, redoing all the graphics.... All my stored fonts, collected photoshop styles, shapes, gradients, programs everything- gone. Passwords (some of which I've written down), contracts and correspondences gone, all my custom art work and dxf files gone... I could send the HD out to a place that could take it apart to recover the data but didn't have time. I did send it out to a place here locally to see what they could do but they didn't have any luck. So I've been working feverishly to rebuild what I could to get started again. This also means that the file that had the few people left to send emblems out to is gone as well. I can go through paypal to see if I can remember who I sent emblems out to, plus I can check the list that's been posted here but I don't think it's quite accurate. I'll start working on these again today and will have a handful that can go out tomorrow, at least three sets won't be a problem.

Get a printer. Back up all important records on good old fashioned paper. You still can't beat it for reliability. And put 2 hard drives in your computer, and mirror them.
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
The obligatory no badges bump....
DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
I received mine!

On the day I got my Fiero out of storage, and my Birthday!

Thanks Andrew, I just wanted the Badge by my birthday and you came through. I thought I had lost my money, and the badge. No hard feelings, but I don't think I'll be ordering anything from you again though. Sorry mate.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

OK - it is time for another update:

PLEASE let me know if I can add your name to the "Received" ones. If you have received yours and not let us know I think that it is only fair to add your name to the list of Received so that Andrew is shown to have sent those that he has sent.

Here is the list of us who ordered:

PFF Member Name Item QTY Status
pswayne Pegasus 2 Paid
dozol Pegasus 1 Paid

I haven't read this thread in awhile... I received mine awhile ago.

Greg
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
If anyone wants mine, I will sell them, I have them here. Just send a PM.
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
No badges...........Bump.....
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formula2:

No badges...........Bump.....

Ditto....
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Have you guys sent him any emails?
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
I sent one about a week ago. Just asked when I could expect to receive the badges. No reply.
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Badges received!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Autotech........how much for one?????????????
Thank.....Cliff
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Auto Tech......P.M. sent
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Badges NOT received....
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
me either...
MANHATTAN FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2008 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MANHATTAN FIEROSend a Private Message to MANHATTAN FIERODirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 1 !!!
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
This is really disappointing, Andrew was doing well at finishing up the badges.

I know you have tried emails - have you tried calling? What about posting at his other forum? It seemed to get him back in the game when his new buddys were watching - http://www.mercurycougar.ne...d.php?t=33574&page=6

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Ive tried both but ill try them again.
Austin
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just issued a Paypal request for money to Andrew, for "goods not delivered". Now I'll wait and see what happens.
formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
badges not received..........
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock