Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
As far as what has been said here by Emc2091,let me ask you a question.If you were young and lost, what to you ,is a substantial amount of money,would you just let it go?or would you try like he!!

There is a difference between trying to retrieve funds and carrying out a personal vendetta against someone.
IP: Logged
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

There is a difference between trying to retrieve funds and carrying out a personal vendetta against someone.

Exactly EMC, and that is why today this kind of crap happens all the time. People are supposed to just let it go and now folks crap on people thinking it is normal. Discipline has left our schools and parents argue how there kids are so perfect when not. Sooner or later someone has to take over where there parents left off to make them realize bad things can happen when you do wrong.

Everywhere I turn people are not afraid or ashamed to say they have a mental problem and that is why they act badly towards others. And they expect you to just drop it.

You give up your rights with this type of Liberal thinking but I am all for these people do what they have to get there hard earned dollar. You seemed to back many others who ripped people off in the past and I can dredge up the threads if you want. Remember telling a guy how loosing $100.00 was no big deal and to live with it?? It could be worse??? Just cause you get your parents to take care of your money problems doesn't mean someone who has to work for there money doesn't have the right to be upset when taken for there money. When you move out of your home you may think a bit differently about that money, trust me.

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

So, stealing my money wasnt personal?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2008 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Be the bigger man.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
Remember telling a guy how loosing $100.00 was no big deal and to live with it?? It could be worse??? Just cause you get your parents to take care of your money problems doesn't mean someone who has to work for there money doesn't have the right to be upset when taken for there money. When you move out of your home you may think a bit differently about that money, trust me.

Advice for someone else. I already have moved out of home.

Edit: I appreciate your help Rick, but what your saying is beyond un-needed. My parents don't take care of my money problems, they never have. They've been there to support me when I've needed it- and I'm not talking about money. Furthermore my Parents are the ones who have taught me more about business than any one person on this forum. I'd never trade their wisdom for anything anyone here has to say.

Quite frankly I don't get the feeling that anyone here cares what I say about this... They just want their badges. So be it. But if you go about it in the manner of sending emails to his friends and family, you're going to far. $1000 isn't a big enough sum to bury someone in dirt for the rest of their life. Karma comes back around. Something else I've learned from my parents except the amount stolen was $56,000.

I'm out of this thread.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 03-20-2008).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I take back saying you live at home as I wasn't aware of you moving out. This should help you understand how valuable someone money is then. I understand what you are trying to say but you have to stop and look at there feelings on this also. My father taught me that if I lit a fuse the final explosion was my fault. If I didn't light the fuse nothing would have happened. Rick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
One sad note is that a few of the Cougar folks act like it is a Fiero thing and not a moral subject you are trying to warn them about. Some folks tried to make sure this doesn't happen to them and this one guy puts his nose in the air about us. I am always amazed at a person who is all about there kind of car and that is it. Personally I enjoy cars and the one guy who seems to be a goof lives near me. I have never seen his car ever and he has owned it for years. But he acts like we have stepped on his territory and he doesn't care about a simple warning to a fellow car enthusiast. Rick
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

One sad note is that a few of the Cougar folks act like it is a Fiero thing and not a moral subject you are trying to warn them about. Some folks tried to make sure this doesn't happen to them and this one guy puts his nose in the air about us. I am always amazed at a person who is all about there kind of car and that is it. Personally I enjoy cars and the one guy who seems to be a goof lives near me. I have never seen his car ever and he has owned it for years. But he acts like we have stepped on his territory and he doesn't care about a simple warning to a fellow car enthusiast. Rick

It would have been nice if they would have just handled it off line. I tried to send an e-mail to the cougar forum but never heard back so I posted a link. This deal is crap, I was so close to dealing with Andrew and its not fair that he is doing this to all of you.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Well I find the seen what the needed to be seen .. and been warn on this ..there only so much can be said on some other forum to when you don,t own a cougar ..and am whit Emc209i on this ..to when I said to before to Sometime am wondering to what Church you go to ? was just wanted to say to !! what does he belive in , not to go after his friend and family and the church ..that would just not make it right ...

All I can say is this ..I do hope he make it right to all of you Guys ...so evryone can have there own life back to normal ..

I,m also out of this thread ..good luck to all ..I mean it .... Rob

86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
I know when I was younger I did some stupid stuff but now I would ask myself this. Is $150 worth going to jail for?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2008 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Here is the information for the Company who supplied my quotation for the badges.
Dear Mr. Cann,

Thank you very much for sharing the picture.

Yes, after viewing your sample photo, we surely can do this for you.

Here is the quotation. Please check.

Item: badge

Size: 60mm X50mm X 3mm Thickness

Price: US$7.8/pcs

Qty: 50~100 pcs

Mold Cost: US$260 (including 2 punchers)

(Special tooling: from the current design, we noticed some areas need punchers to make a shape cutting.

Each puncher will cost US$15. in this case, we will need 2 punchers.)

Plated: Gold or silver

Term: FOB Taiwan

Lead time: 4 weeks

If you have any question, you are very welcome to let me know. I will do my best to solve the problem

Again, thank you for the great chance you have offered. We are looking forward to have this great honor to serve for you.

Best Regards

Julian Chen

CHI CHANG HANDICRAFT CO., LTD

TEL:886-2-2303-1632

FAX: 886-2-2303-8671

E-mail: julian@chichang-handicraft.com

There are two reasons why I can´t carry it forward.
1. I don´t have the financial resources to carry this through, without prepayment. We all know how that goes sometimes ..so that is out.
2.If I had them made anyway, the postage from Spain to USA would add to the individual prices.

Anybody who wishes to carry this forward from here, in the US, is more than welcome to take things on from here.I would make a couple of suggestions here, if I may.
Firstly, compile a list of those people who already have paid Andrew, and how much/how many badges they are awaiting..These people could be supplied badges from the initial order at cost, to compensate them for their loss.Then, the badges could be offered for sale to other people who would be interested in purchasing these badges, and others which could be designed and ordered, at a reasonable profit margin for whomever decides (if anybody does ) to carry on producing/designing more types of badges, keyrings etc etc as a business proposition. Just a suggestion..maybe t697, or Supercharged V6 spring to mind.Or even Fiero1Fan..or DIY-Stu, Pokeyfiero...Food for thought
Take a look at their website..there are a LOT of options available
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-21-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Term: FOB Taiwan

I hope you understand what that means.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
yes!! It means 'we ' have to arrange import papers, shipping etc etc..anything else I am missing? It is a LOOONG time since I did any work like that....better Google it then..
Nick
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I wish I had the money to do this, because I would. I wonder what I can do with my Stimulus money? Whats the total cost to get it off the ground, Nick?

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-21-2008).]

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I just programmed a similar badge on the laser. The initial estimate for price came in at $12.00 ea. I told the operator before I left work today to try both stainless and aluminum. The Stainless will have a #4 finish and the aluminum will be natural. I will have results on Monday. Shoot now that I think of it, we have some Navy brass floating around somewhere that would make a neat badge too. The best thing about this is I can do any size and with a good buffing wheel they can be shined to a mirror finish. If you need a sample of my work here is a link https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/039979.html Sorry I didn't work this out sooner. Looks like I could have saved a lot of people a lot of money and a lot of heartache.

Rich
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Hey,Silver...
That is some *stunning* work you have there!! How did I miss that before??!

Looks like you could def bail these poor guys out.
I hope eveyone gets what they deserve,and that means ALL involved....

Cool to see dudes like Silver and Fierofetish(and others!) helping out.

Happy Easter,kids :P
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I just programmed a similar badge on the laser. The initial estimate for price came in at $12.00 ea. I told the operator before I left work today to try both stainless and aluminum. The Stainless will have a #4 finish and the aluminum will be natural. I will have results on Monday. Shoot now that I think of it, we have some Navy brass floating around somewhere that would make a neat badge too. The best thing about this is I can do any size and with a good buffing wheel they can be shined to a mirror finish. If you need a sample of my work here is a link https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/039979.html Sorry I didn't work this out sooner. Looks like I could have saved a lot of people a lot of money and a lot of heartache.

Rich

You do amazing work. I would like to see you make the badges, especially if you make them Stainless. I like your Engine Vents and I plan on purchasing a Stainless set. I like Stainless.
XR7G428

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XR7G428Click Here to visit XR7G428's HomePageSend a Private Message to XR7G428Direct Link to This Post
Hello Folks!

I am dropping in from the Cougar forum. First of all, thanks for looking out for us. We do kind of circle the wagons over there, much like this forum it is a family kind of thing. But the truth is you guys have a very legitimate gripe. I hope things can be worked out for everyone.

I am a bit of a Fiero enthusiast, and perhaps when I get a few less passengers to carry I can add a Fiero to my fleet.

I am the managing partner in an online car and travel magazine called Automotive Traveler. www.automotivetraveler.com This is really only important to your forum for one reason. The Editorial Director, and my business partner, is Rich Truesdell. Rich is a true Fiero guy. In fact there is an odd connection to Rich and this whole strange turn of events. Rich has a Yellow 84 Fiero that was a prototype built for the SEMA show in late 84 as an 85 model. It was the first $1 car Pontiac offered for a SEMA build. It featured a body kit built by International Research Motorsports (IRM) and it was turbo charged. I think this community is familiar with the car, and I hope I haven't bungled the names dates or specs too badly... It was on eBay when Rich found it. I knew he was trying to buy the car and thought I knew when the auction was ending. As it turned out, I called Rich about 15 seconds before the end of the auction, and caused his DSL connection to skip a beat and his manual sniper bid didn't go in time. Rich was not pleased, as the auction ended below what would have been his final bid. Rich was not so interested in talking to me any more that evening... Anyway, Rich called the seller and told him that if any thing happened with the winner, Rich would be glad to step in and buy the car. And as it turned out, the winner was unable to complete the car and Rich got it. I have not been able to verify this, but it appears that the original auction winner was Andrew.

Rich proceeded to drive the car cross country from Maryland to California. When he stopped in Arizona at my house I made him replace the 20 year old rock hard tires before driving onward. I will try to get Rich over here to tell you about being arrested twice before he got out of the state of Maryland. Seems they are a stickler for tags... He wrote a pretty good story about the trip and I will get some links up for you guys if you would like. He also has one of the handful of prototype power steering units developed in '88. Maybe you guys can talk him out of it....

I also am in the business of producing reproduction parts for classic Mustang and Cougar. Over on the Cougar site I volunteered to get the badges produced if that would help resolve the problems here. I am also always open to suggestions for new parts that need to be developed. My specialty is die cast chrome plated parts, but we can get just about anything done if the quantities and prices are realistic. Since I am used to working with small markets, I can do projects most people would turn down.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum, XR7G428!!! Thank you for offering your services to us, I never signed up to the Cougar forum, but I did visit it a few times to see what was being said about this. The people over there seem to be alot like the people over there, I was impressed. I haven't joined because I don't own a Cougar, but I might join. Your friend, Rich, sounds to be a true Fiero enthusiast, I hope to hear from him on here. Andrews ebay screen name is the same as it is here, just in case your wondering. I have been trying to get this settled with Andrew and I think I have, but I am not going to say right now. I am sure the people on here will think of products for you to make, there are tons of creative minds here. I hope to see you around the Forum and I am glad you decided to join.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Yes, Andrew told me last year at Watkins Glen that he'd won the bidding for the Yellow IRM car then the seller (BOB) backed out.
That does make sense. Bob had been trying to sell the car almost as soon as he bought it out of the IRM shops. I think he was hoping to make a pile of money on the car. I've traded e-mail with Rich and he seems like a very nice guy. He is a member of this forum but I never see him post here. I think he's a pretty busy man.

------------------

XR7G428

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XR7G428Click Here to visit XR7G428's HomePageSend a Private Message to XR7G428Direct Link to This Post
I will try to get Rich over. He really is doing 15 things at the same time so it is hard to get much time to hang out on forums.

Rich's Fiero is amazingly clean. It ran pretty poorly when he picked it up, probably the reason that it had such low mileage on it. He discovered that the computer did not match up to the year of the vehicle, put the right computer in it and it started running like a new car. It really is an odd blend of '84 and '85. The body kit looks a lot like a Ferrari 308 to me. Did those kits ever sell very well?
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 04-14-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Check your PMs for my address.

I'll be honest and say that Im surprised you showed, but Im glad you did. You planning on sticking around this time?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Andrew I am glad you posted. I think once this whole thing goes over, you will still be a part of this Forum because most people will forgive. I hope this doesn't become between us.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
This thread is like a soap opera.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Andrew I am glad you posted. I think once this whole thing goes over, you will still be a part of this Forum because most people will forgive. I hope this doesn't become between us.

HEY, I READ SOME OF YOUR EARLIER POSTS!!! YOU SOB!!!*

I knew that there would be that day when "click" things would go back to how I felt when this started. If I had known that I would have put anyone through what they've been through, I would have waited. I have to say that I took the time to read a post by cougarcat on the other forum and it really made a lot of sense to me. I actually got more from his comment than I have from most other sources I've been using to figure this out. This is going to probably sound (insert PC euphemism here) but the only way I can explain how I feel is like this:

Image posted in honor of FieroRumor

The days are getting longer, warmer, brighter blah blah blah... All I can say at this point is for some reason I'm able to finally take a deep breath and move forward.

=====================================================================================================================

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Check your PMs for my address.
I'll be honest and say that Im surprised you showed, but Im glad you did. You planning on sticking around this time?

I'm kind of afraid to look at my PM's but will make sure that I look for yours! Just to let you know, I have an extra keyboard I can send you, it looks like your [ ", ] key is broken...

=====================================================================================================================

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
This thread is like a soap opera.

The only thing missing now is for the writers to do this...

*J/K

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 03-22-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Just to let you know, I have an extra keyboard I can send you, it looks like your [ ", ] key is broken...

Not sure what ya mean

I will say this, I am starting to feel better now, almost like a new found faith? Seems that you are getting back into things, and Im glad this will finally be coming to a long (but happy) end.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 03-22-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

HEY, I READ SOME OF YOUR EARLIER POSTS!!! YOU SOB!!!*

If you feel like that, thats fine. I hate the fact of whoever is calling you at night and hanging up, thats really immature. I don't care how bad the situation is, its immature. So whoever it is, STOP!!!

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-22-2008).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Just a heads up, emblems will be shipped out starting Monday, in order of those that are owed them and who posted in this thread the least.

Are you f------ serious? You rip people off and you you have the f------ guts to come with TERMS on who you deliver OWNED goods first? Man, so far nothing you have done actually got me mad because I was really hoping there was a good reason you took people's money and just disappeared. But this? If it were me you ripped off that remark alone would be enough to start legal actions.

You really should have posted an image of a narcissus, you self-centered ----.

Once this is over with, and you have made good on all your promises, consinder yourself no longer welcome here, Andrew.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Are you f------ serious? You rip people off and you you have the f------ guts to come with TERMS on who you deliver OWNED goods first? Man, so far nothing you have done actually got me mad because I was really hoping there was a good reason you took people's money and just disappeared. But this? If it were me you ripped off that remark alone would be enough to start legal actions.

Once this is over with, and you have made good on all your promises, consinder yourself no longer welcome here, Andrew.

thank good for this post. I was reading all you sunshine and lollipop threads and i threw up in my mouth. If calling in the middle of the night got everyone there badges then we should have tried it months ago. He comes back and says fine you little babies heres your stinking badges And you thank him for it. Look I am tried of being PC about this but this guy needs his ass kicked. And that dose not necessarily mean to go over and punch him in the face but he needs to face charges or small claims court. Andrew your lucky you don't live in Missouri or I would have been there every day watching you polish those badges I dont care if you where balling like a baby while doing it.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrisgtp:
thank good for this post. I was reading all you sunshine and lollipop threads and i threw up in my mouth. If calling in the middle of the night got everyone there badges then we should have tried it months ago. He comes back and says fine you little babies heres your stinking badges And you thank him for it. Look I am tried of being PC about this but this guy needs his ass kicked. And that dose not necessarily mean to go over and punch him in the face but he needs to face charges or small claims court. Andrew your lucky you don't live in Missouri or I would have been there every day watching you polish those badges I dont care if you where balling like a baby while doing it.

I'm not sure what I would have done if he ripped me off, but I can tell you that someone on clubgp did and he eventually paypal'd my $$ back after several months of me...... bothering him

I think history here will say another 3 months before F-I-E-R-O posts again? Prove me wrong and SEND THEM OUT ALREADY!
PFF
System Bot
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:

Boy, hard to hold back the sarcasm......

If he follows his pattern......1-8-08 and 2-11-08 .......maybe Easter? When he posts again.

Do I win a prize??????
Brint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrintSend a Private Message to BrintDirect Link to This Post
AMEN

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

[This message has been edited by Brint (edited 03-22-2008).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!! That's all I can say... Andrew..... Your a trip!!!

Vince
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Fine, I'm gone. Bye.

Well that was easy.

Take your pills. Send me the punches so I can make myself a few and maybe a few for everyone else.

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Great. You guys just threw my badges out the ****ing window?

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Fine, I'm gone. Bye.

You are so predictable, Andrew. So are you going to use that now as an excuse to not deliver what you owe people? You rip people off and you have the audacity to get mad at the people that say something about it.

[Edit: The censor filter filtered out a word in the link to the picture you posted. I just wrote the URL differently so it isn't censored. I just want to make sure everybody sees what you were trying to post and what an immature prick you really are]
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11634 posts
Member since Jan 99

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Great. You guys just threw my badges out the ****ing window?

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I hope you're not talking about us now, are you? Because if you are, I can distinctly remember you were the one making the most noise about this, even going as far as blaming me for not banning F-I-E-R-O and giving him the opportunity to rip people off a second time. If you are willing to suddenly score brownie points with him now just for a badge, be my guest.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock