Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I am posting this in all three relevant threads. Hope you donīt mind just this once Cliff

OK. Here is a chance for EVERYBODY to be happy with the outcome of THIS particular episode.
I have just received this quotation to make these badges for everybody. They can be finished in silver or gold. Here is the quotation I just received...and these are CHEAP!! No polishing, nothing. They will be exactly as the originals Andrew showed in his promotional thread. 4 weeks delivery from firm order.

Thanks for looking into this for us, I really do appreciate.

With that being said, I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR

I dont want that "silver coated" bullshit. No offense, but anything thats "coated" will chip eventually. That and it just sounds "CHEAP".

I just want my damn badges man. The badges I originaly paid for. This guy keeps dickin around the wrong people, I can tell you that much. Pisses me off.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-19-2008).]

IP: Logged
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
You know I'm just tired of playing the game, just do something!! Give me a full refund or ship my product!!!! If you would have kept contact I would give you some slack on time, but no contact no slack given... I'm a very understanding guy but this is just too old! I want to end this by the end of this month. A full refund or my products by Feb 29 2008. Vince

PM sent

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-19-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

I just got done talking to paypal. They say that even though the 45 days has passed, that they still reserve the right to review the case and take action. I told them the situation here, and that this has happened to a few others. I was suggested to have everyone open a dispute against him regarding our non-reciept. Once they see that this has happened to multiple people, they will take the money back out of his account and give us our refund. They may possibly close his account as well.

If you need help on how to open the dispute, just let me know and I will help you.

Does nobody want to notify PayPal of what hes done? Does nobody want to get there money back?

LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-19-2008).]

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post

I dont get it either. Its like everyones afraid to rate him.

However,you keep picking up negs??

Goddamn,I can't believe that people are letting this happen.
Autotech may be pretty outspoken,but why neg him? (unless you've been over to O/T with that clan.Those clowns are neg happy)

I submitted my + and -'s LONG ago....

Good luck Guys......

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

(unless you've been over to O/T with that clan.Those clowns are neg happy)

I'll try to remember that
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
So everyone is ok with this???
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

So everyone is ok with this???

I already rated him based on "my personal" experience with him. I refuse to rate someone based on someone elses experience.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Banning someone is only useful if you don't want to hear from them again. Filing a PayPal dispute may be called for if you paid through them and haven't received what you paid for, but banning him before the situation is resolved only makes things worse.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Filing a PayPal dispute may be called for if you paid through them and haven't received what you paid for

This is what Im trying to get done! PayPal told me that if they were notified that this has happened to several people, they will refund us our money.

Everyone wants to shout and complain, yet, nobody wants to do anything!?!? Makes no sense to me.
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I already rated him based on "my personal" experience with him. I refuse to rate someone based on someone elses experience.

And you're only supposed to leave feedback for the Mall if you actually had a transaction with the person.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

86_IRM_TURBO

487 posts
Member since Dec 2006

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I just wanted to add that everybody that ordered something from F-I-E-R-O in this thread, can click on the "Leave Feedback" link under his username and leave him feedback - positive or negative. If you decide to leave him negative feedback, you can always revert that to neutral or positive feedback later on by returning to this thread and clicking the "Leave Feedback" link again.

By leaving him negative feedback now, you are warning others to think twice before doing business with him now and when he does return, it will give him an incentive to make things good so you will revert your negative feedback - otherwise he will not be able to sell anything here again with all the negative feedback.

So please, if you feel it is just, leave feedback. You can always change it later.

Please be aware though that you are only allowed to leave feedback if you are actually one of the buyers. If you are not and you leave feedback, then that is considered abuse of the system and can be cause for a ban.

Like this!
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I have left my feedback for him on this forum.
I have contacted PayPal about the situation.
I have an atty looking into things.
What more can I do?
Sit here and wait for no communication.

Lesson learned.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
wrong thread...

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 02-21-2008).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I did have a transaction with him on these badges. I also left appropriate feedback on the transaction.
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Can someone pop up and say that Andrew has sent them their items??????
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-04-2008).]

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I ordered two badges. He said that I only had to pay for one though because the idea to make them kinda came from me. I got the one. But I haven't recieved the second. So how much can I really complain about not getting a free one?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
The point is, you wanted two, and you ordered two. Are you supposed to just put one badge on one side of your car, and nothing on the other?

Still havent gotten mine, I ordered 1 solid, and 2 seperated peices.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

The point is, you wanted two, and you ordered two. Are you supposed to just put one badge on one side of your car, and nothing on the other?

Oh I know what the point is and I gave Andrew appropriate feedback and a rating. But as far as filing with Paypal for the freebie, I don't see where I could do that. If he follows through, I'll change my ratings and feedback. But, with the way things have been going, I don't see that happening.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
::::sigh::::

Whats the status of our badges Andrew?
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
still nothing in my mail (shocker!)

once again the ignoring by Andrew continues....
the constant complaining by us continues....
the lack of receipt of product continues....

my beginning to not give a sh!t starts.....
PFF
System Bot
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_IRM_TURBO:

Boy, hard to hold back the sarcasm......

If he follows his pattern......1-8-08 and 2-11-08 .......maybe Easter? When he posts again.

I'm sticking with my prediction.
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Or never

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 02-25-2008).]

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Bravo Andrew! Well done.

It's 2008 and you've proven that con men still can make a living off the gullibility of many. Attach a money making scheme to a passion of others, and you can make people believe anything. Heck, you had me, and I thought I was smarter than the average bear! Silly me! I was just what you needed. After I wrote emails to build you up, commenting on what awesome creativity and craftsmanship you have, and how I still believed you to be an honest man, did nothing but to ward off the "mean" comments of the misfortunate ones that weren't lucky enough to be at the top of the Pegasus Badge Pyramid. And the orders kept coming! Just what you'd hope would happen. Here it is over 2 months since I got mine, and not another badge has been shipped out. Not a one.

I stop to visit this thread almost every day like a bad car accident or cheesy reality tv show. Hoping amongst hopes, that Andrew has at least started to trickle some of these badges out through the mail. Hoping to hear that after the pleading, the threats, the confidence building, the begging, and the pity parties and sad songs initiated by you and supported by some of the other bleeding hearts out there, that people were starting to receive what they paid for and what you repeatedly promised. I now understand why I keep coming to this thread. I want to believe that I wasn't one of the pawns in your master scheme. I wanted to feel that somehow I hadn't been used. But I have been used, haven't I Andrew? For some reason, you picked me out and a few others to receive the initial badges only so we could be the proof that you needed to get others convinced that they would soon get theirs too. But that's not going to happen, is it Andrew?

Dude, you won. You won. The game is concluding and you end up holding all the chips. You have the money. You have the badges. Did you even make any more than a 1/2 dozen? You might as well come clean with it. You pulled the ultimate con. This was classic. Hey, need a few thousand dollars for christmas...design something you KNOW is going to be a hot item...show some pictures of the product being made...even send a few out to people who you hope will get other people excited and believing in your con...then sit back and watch the money come in and then disappear. Want to get folks off your trail? Really show your mastery of deception and appeal to their emotions. Oh you'll have a few hard asses like AutoTech who never let you off the hook from day one...but don't let guys like him deter you. Just count on the honesty and goodwill of others who WANT to believe in you, that HAVE to believe in you. You've even managed to turn people against AutoTech! How dare he get mad that he's out $150 and has been told on three separate occasions that his badges were in the mail. You even took a picture of his box sitting on your table ready to be mailed out. BRILLIANT!! And who ends up with negative feedback? Not you!! AutoTech does!!

Bravo Andrew! This is definitely one for the record books. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I saw it on some episode of Law & Order or American Greed. Maybe a Michael Moore documentary, but even then I'd be blaming the poor fools that allowed themselves to be duped so badly! Let alone the silly sheep that unknowingly served as a tool in your plot...(who is that man in the mirror?)

I just have one question for you. Why did you quit? You could have gotten much more money out of this. You had most folks on this forum convinced that you had fallen on tough times and believing that despite it all, you were doing everything you could to catch up. And anyone who dared tell the tale of previous questionable conduct...were dismissed and charged with a slew of negative feedback from your growing following. So why not trickle a few more badges out the door to feed the Pyramid and see if you could have scored some more dough? Post a few more pictures of bleeding knuckles and a few piles of blackened polishing rags as visual proof that you actually were trying to make good. You could have pulled the ultimate whammy and even send AutoTech his badge and had him actually begin to sing your praises! Think about how many orders you could have piled up then!! You had us going Andrew! At least me, anyway. The table was still hot and you just walked away?!! Amazing!

But I guess real professionals know when to walk away and not be too greedy, huh. Leave them wanting for more, heh Andrew? You had me fooled! And that's not easy. I've won at 3 card molly on 42nd Street in Manhattan. I've won the big green stuffed elephant at Coney Island...you know, the one that NOBODY is suppose to win and I didn't spend $50 in tickets trying! And after all that...I didn't see this one coming at all.

Bravo Andrew. Bravo!

Cliff, in honor of the Oscars and the many other award shows out there, might I suggest you start the Pennock's 2008 Pegasus Awards. Each year you can have us nominate members for what they've contributed to the forum that year. Best Build Thread, Best Photographer, Best Video, Most Money Spent on a single Project, stuff like that. But please...save one prestigious honor as the ANDREW AWARD to always capture and remember the fine work done here today.

Andrew, Ms. Lori may have one up on you with longevity (and the jury is still out on that one!), but I gotta tip the hat to ole F.I.E.R.O. He had us at "hello". He had us at "hello".

P.S. Make me decant this entire email and prove me wrong Andrew....make good. I dare you. I double dare you.

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Well said Blkcofy

The very first time he told me my badges were shipped, yet never came, was when I knew I was going to get screwed. I just knew it. Since then, I've tried my damndest to get them, but nothing has happened. Now here I am, up sh^t creek, without a paddle.

Like what CenTex said earlier- I'm at the point of not caring anymore. Oh no, I wont forget.....and if he is smart, he wont either.

Its just a shame, a real shame.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
I don't really consider Andrew a professional con in sort, rather a disturbed man suffering from emotional conflict and psychological illnesses and imbalances. I am in no way standing up for him. I've been in your situation before and received one of the first badges after pressuring him to send it. I'm convinced that had I waited another month I would not have received it, pressure or not. I will also note that I got someone else's badge, but didn't complain thankful to have received anything!

I personally think it has become easier for Andrew to accept failure on his part- consider the first batch of badges. Having become acquainted to the feeling of not following through, it becomes easier for him to forget about the job in its entirety. I think blkcfy's message is tactfully put so that he would go beyond that and complete the job, contrary to others belief, but lets be honest... Did he come through with the last order. No. There are still people here that never got a badge..

Its important that we take advantage of the feedback option as it was not in place the first time around, and hopefully that will deter anyone who is unwilling to do a bit of research before purchasing. I shook my head when I saw that he planned to make a second batch. lets be sure to let everyone be aware of the chances they might not be lucky enough to get the few that come out of NY.

Regardless of his reasons for not following through, he should not be allowed to vend, here or anywhere else.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 02-26-2008).]

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005
... double post somehow..

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 02-26-2008).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2008 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
What has happened to the 100 cut-outs from this sheet?

I truly, honestly donīt believe, even NOW, that Andrew set out to con anybody. Why go to the bother of getting 100 stamped out? Why not just make say, ten (easy to ask a shop to produce 10 as a sample run), sell them, let everybody see them, and then cut and run with the money?
I have thought, all along, that there are inherent problems with making these badges from aluminum. You can polish them to a mirror finish...and then in a matter of days, they are dull, oxidised and lifeless.I am willing to bet that Andrew thought it would be a cinch to polish 100 in a couple of days...and then discovered that the ones he had polished the day before, had already started to fade.Has that happened to anybody who actually received theirs?
So, if I am right, the reality came home to roost...he had 100 to polish...and after doing about 10, he was very nearly crippled.And then depressed. And then frightened. So frightened, he was scared to open this thread any more.He had taken the money, and bought his 'dream' car...fully intending to finish up the badges. But then reality bit, and bit hard. And he ran away.Coward? Yes. Dishonest? By his subsequent failure to come clean and face the music..yes. Thief? I still doubt it, as an intentional, deliberate, cold act. But that neither exhonorates Andrew, nor pacifies those who have payed up front, and not received their goods.He is now SCARED...
I wish I could make it all good again for those who have waited in vain...but I canīt any more.Sorry.
Nick
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

What has happened to the 100 cut-outs from this sheet?

Ebay?

Originally posted by fierofetish:So, if I am right, the reality came home to roost...he had 100 to polish...and after doing about 10, he was very nearly crippled.And then depressed. And then frightened. So frightened, he was scared to open this thread any more.He had taken the money, and bought his 'dream' car...fully intending to finish up the badges. But then reality bit, and bit hard. And he ran away.Coward? Yes. Dishonest? By his subsequent failure to come clean and face the music..yes. Thief? I still doubt it, as an intentional, deliberate, cold act. But that neither exhonorates Andrew, nor pacifies those who have payed up front, and not received their goods.He is now SCARED...
I wish I could make it all good again for those who have waited in vain...but I canīt any more.Sorry.
Nick

That's probably pretty accurate. In addition to scared, I would add angry. I think his feelings have been hurt and he's upset at how everyone's mad at him, so he gets defensive and ends up refusing to deliver any more badges out of spite because people were upset with him. If he knows people are mad at him, he'd rather not deal with it - and he then blames them for his failure. "If only people gave him a chance." "If only they could understand."

I hope he comes through for everyone. I know it would do him good, on a personal level, to make good on his word. Even if no one forgave him, it would help him with his self-esteem and self-respect.

pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post

I have thought, all along, that there are inherent problems with making these badges from aluminum. You can polish them to a mirror finish...and then in a matter of days, they are dull, oxidised and lifeless.I am willing to bet that Andrew thought it would be a cinch to polish 100 in a couple of days...and then discovered that the ones he had polished the day before, had already started to fade.

If I ever get my badges, I plan to clear coat them. It works for aluminum wheels -- why not badges?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Oh, come on all..... Hey we all have problems... We talk and work them out... It's simple... you make 5 you sell 5... then you do it over till you can't sell anymore.... If he didn't take the cash up front all would be ok and he could take his sweet time..... You can make up a million reasons why he did what he did but fact is fact. It's just an old game that's to old for me to play anymore, too much drama.

Andrew,

I filed a dispute with my cc company and will retract it if my badges are here before 2/29/08.
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
If he had not taken the money before they were made this would be a non-issue.
BUT he took our money and ran.

His feelings are hurt? boo-hoo.
He is angry with us for being angry at him? boo-hoo again.

SEND THE DAMN BADGES AND THIS WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Don't know for the fading .
But they scratch pretty easy .
I've tried the clear but was always coming out like orange peel .
Maybe i'm not a good painter .
That was with a rattle can .
And when you get the one with the backing , it is hard to get the polishing grit out of all the little spaces . Cause if you use some cleaner and it is too hard you are taking a chance that the glue is gonna melt then you'll end up with the separated one .

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 02-26-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-04-2008).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Don't know for the fading .
But they scratch pretty easy .
I've tried the clear but was always coming out like orange peel .
Maybe i'm not a good painter .
That was with a rattle can .
And when you get the one with the backing , it is hard to get the polishing grit out of all the little spaces . Cause if you use some cleaner and it is too hard you are taking a chance that the glue is gonna melt then you'll end up with the separated one .

If I ever get mine I will clear powder coat them.. I do my own powder coating. It works great... Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-26-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
You can try and think of excuses for him, or assume how he is feeling. But thats you Fierofetish, I dont know why you keep trying to defend him.

The cold hard facts are this. He still happily conducts his website and his ebay business, with no comunication problems. Hell, he's even bought a NEW CAR, and parts to go along with it!!!!!

Yet, when it comes to us here, the ones that actually deserve more attention than anything else, we are left sitting in the cold. Shoulder turned, ignored, and couldnt be cared less for.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

You can try and think of excuses for him, or assume how he is feeling. But thats you Fierofetish, I dont know why you keep trying to defend him.

I don't think Fierofetish is defending him or making excuses for him. I would have to agree with Fierofetish, I don't think he is intentally scamming us, he just got way over his head again and now is scared to confront anybody about the problem. I think Fierofetish knows Andrew better than we do, its not the first time he has helped Andrew. I think Fierofetish is just telling us why he isn't communicating with us and probably won't communicate with us for a while until this is all done and said, it happened the last time.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I don't think Fierofetish is defending him or making excuses for him. I would have to agree with Fierofetish, I don't think he is intentally scamming us, he just got way over his head again and now is scared to confront anybody about the problem. I think Fierofetish knows Andrew better than we do, its not the first time he has helped Andrew. I think Fierofetish is just telling us why he isn't communicating with us and probably won't communicate with us for a while until this is all done and said, it happened the last time.

Thanks for that You have it right on the nail.
Sadly, I can understand how AutoTech feels, and I would not try to take that away from him, or anybody else who feels the same way. I just think that, if there IS any way to get Andrew to complete the deals he started, then a verbal punch in the mouth is not conducive to trying to persuade him to post again ( and PLEASE understand me, when I say that...sometimes a punch in the teeth appears to be totally justified). It will just say to him ' I canīt win..I canīt face the shame..I will just disappear..'...He will probably remain incommunicado, and surprise everybody by delivering the badges, and still be too ashamed to come back here. In fact, if he runs true to form, he will probably send two for one..he has done it before.I hope he does again. If anybody does want the details of the Company who said they could make more, just ask..I will be happy to let you have the details.
Nick

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

and probably won't communicate with us for a while until this is all done and said, it happened the last time.

IF he would just send out the badges this would be all over and done and said.

Then he could see if anyone is willing to forgive and forget....although I know I won't do either any forgiving or any forgetting....wait, not true....I WILL FORGET TO EVER DO BUSINESS WITH ANDREW AGAIN.

This is just absurd. No, it is beyond absurd. I just want my $$$ back at this point (That's $150 Andrew!!!!!).

To hell with the badges....they are obviously a figment of Andrew's mind. I don't care if there is photo of them. There was a photo of the badges in a box ready to be shipped and that ended up being fake.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Oh come on....... Are we all adults here or are we sixteen outside the school yard ready to box. I'm not going to baby any adult... He runs a business that's even worse... It gives the small business man or woman a bad name.. A lot of us try to make a good name for ourself and it just makes it harder to do that when this kind of stuff goes on.. just a bunch of bull...... All he has to do is come on and say I will finish everything as quick as I can and then keep all posted.... or something...... Sorry man I just can't go for this.... Vince
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock