Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
Billet Pegasus Badges- orders now being taken for a group buy........................ by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-13-2007 10:21 PM
Replies: 980
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 01-13-2013 01:21 PM
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Any news on when mine will actually be shipped out?? Thanks Austin

woot i own a page!

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-10-2008).]

IP: Logged
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

... I got hit with the bug a second time. ... I've just been feeling like crap. ...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Been trying to reach you. I posted this in the General section...
"F-I-E-R-O : Haven't heard from you in a long time about the project. No repllies to my latest pm's. My email has changed - use the one in my profile. Thanks"

- Chuck

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Well, its been a few days, I havent gotten anything.

What address did you send them to?
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
you'd think he'd learn to keep his customers informed by now... guess not
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Someone who is more responsible needs to take this over and continue a business that is wanted. Let him contract it out making 10% for each sales or something like this. I bet when the money is to be sent to him he will answer everytime.

I'm sorry Andrew but I trusted you more than one time after we talked but it is always the same old story. Search his name and you will see this has happened many times over the years.

I am not trying to bash you just wondering why you keep doing this to innocent people who trust in you? I feel screwed after we talked and will not fall for the sad stories anymore. Sorry.. Rick
DESTOS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post
I just want my badge now so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I don't need it right now, I'm just not sure if I'm ever going to get it when he's not even talking to us.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Yea I am stil waiting for mine I ordered off EBay.
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
craig you are probably going to be the last to receive badges cuz most of the people who prepaid for the preorders are still waiting.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 01-13-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

craig you are probably going to be the last to receive badges cuz most of the people who prepaid for the preorders are still waiting.

Austin

I ordered mine on the 18 of December. I might be though. I will continue to wait until I can't wait any more. I am hoping I will have mine before my 19 Birthday on January 25, but probably won't happen.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
So, whats the deal?
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
TTT
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Wow! I'm glad I passed on the "Group Buy"!
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post
Andrew, if you're reading this... can you send me the original file for the GAS logo?

[This message has been edited by Just Say Go (edited 01-16-2008).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
oops, double post

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 01-15-2008).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

IwannaIRM

1607 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Andrew,

Were you able to make that special project work on the badge?
pswayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
I'm a little curious... How many of you ordered these? How many got them? How many still waiting?
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Im still waiting....
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Edited

[This message has been edited by 86_IRM_TURBO (edited 01-17-2008).]

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

I'm a little curious... How many of you ordered these? How many got them? How many still waiting?

I did receive the two I ordered. I know no one wants to hear this, but they are absolutely gorgeous!! He's all craftsman and zero business man. Which is a shame, as he makes some awesome stuff. I think what he fails to still understand, is that people will wait if you communicate to them. Even if its a "story", it's something. One can be too sick to polish, but not too sick to type to let people know what's going on. I don't think folks have to worry about "if" they'll get them...just when. I believe he's made all of them...it's the polishing process that I think he drastically underestimated. But I shouldn't speak for him...Andrew must speak for himself, his business, and his craft.

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:

One can be too sick to polish, but not too sick to type to let people know what's going on.

Exactly.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

I did receive the two I ordered. I know no one wants to hear this, but they are absolutely gorgeous!! He's all craftsman and zero business man. Which is a shame, as he makes some awesome stuff. I think what he fails to still understand, is that people will wait if you communicate to them. Even if its a "story", it's something. One can be too sick to polish, but not too sick to type to let people know what's going on. I don't think folks have to worry about "if" they'll get them...just when. I believe he's made all of them...it's the polishing process that I think he drastically underestimated. But I shouldn't speak for him...Andrew must speak for himself, his business, and his craft.

+1 to you. Rick

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I just hope that evrything is all right that he didn,t push him seft to much that from being sick and made himseft run into some hospital or something , never seen any post from him anywhere around the forum lately ..I hope evrything work out for evryone ...Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 01-17-2008).]

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I have all the stuff I need to finish making these and expect that I'll start later today to get these going again. I haven't bailed on you, I've just been feeling like crap. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or just want to let me have it at 607-239-6295.

Andrew

Has anyone attempted to call him?

formula2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formula2Send a Private Message to formula2Direct Link to This Post
I am still waiting...............
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formula2:

me as well...
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Has anyone attempted to call him?

DESTOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DESTOSSend a Private Message to DESTOSDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by formula2:

waaaaiting...............
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
i tried calling no answer....
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Go figure. This has got to be THE worst transaction I have ever had, in my life. Absolutely ridiculous.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Do a search on his name and you will see this is nothing new. I cant figure why people keep buying from him when this is normal behavior for Andrew so you either have to except it or stop trusting him. Sorry but this is the truth and the past few years of him doing this exact thing is his fault not mine for mentioning it. Someone always gets bashed over telling him he is wrong for doing business this way and he apologizes then folks start buying from him only to go full circle again and again. This actually happens a few times a year with him and is sad.

Its pathetic in all honesty. Rick
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I agree he should have a middle man do the business for him and let him do what he does best. Vince
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Well, I knew nothing about his prior actions and business tactics. Obviousely if I would have known, I wouldnt be in this situation. I figured the majority of PFF members are trust worthy, and seeing his green bar didnt make me think twice.

Im not concerned about losing my money, Im concerned about getting these sometime this year I mean, having him lie to me 3 times telling me they have been shipped is ridiculous, is it not? The waiting truely isnt the part getting me upset, its the lying, lack of communication and non-receipt. I just dont understand how one can have such complete dis-regard for others.
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Do a search on his name and you will see this is nothing new. I cant figure why people keep buying from him when this is normal behavior for Andrew so you either have to except it or stop trusting him..../QUOTE]

I agree with you, I would love to purchase one of these things (although I don't know what I would do with it) but I've seen the other threads and I don't want to be a part of it.

Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Tried to call again today and no answer... oh well this is ridiculous
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
I Sent my money VIA Paypal. Awhile ago (there anyway we can request a refund from him?)

I filled out a money request to him a week or so ago. Can paypal legally do something?
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

I Sent my money VIA Paypal. Awhile ago (there anyway we can request a refund from him?)

I filled out a money request to him a week or so ago. Can paypal legally do something?

Sure can, you can file a dispute with PayPal. I have thought about doing this, but I want the badges!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

I hate to say it but this has happened a few to many times. I dont understand why he disapears and gets flak for it, apoligizes and everyone forgives him then he repeats it all over again. I honestly thought this time he wouldnt do this again.
His red bar has almost gotten him banned then he tells a story and it goes green again. Rick

Curious as to what you have ordered from Andrew, and not received yet?
Nick

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Better let the post office know they cant show those 10 most wanted people if they didnt harm them with that logic.. Rick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Better let the post office know they cant show those 10 most wanted people if they didnt harm them with that logic.. Rick

Rick.
Try as I may, I canīt see an answer to the question I politely posed to you, directly above your latest post. So, I will ask again...what is YOUR particular interest in this contra-temps?

Nick.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock