Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

been working on the 355 the last few days to get it ready for paint.
I started fitting body parts now that we got it running.
D.

Which 355 kit is this and where do I buy?

[This message has been edited by mitchjl22 (edited 10-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mitchjl22

1144 posts
Member since Sep 2011

some new pics from the shop I thought I would share.
D.

This doesn't look like a whole body kit... which nose is this? amida's? a Vfiber nose?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish that Lambo was mine but no it belongs to a friend.

the 355 kit is from AD.

the front nose on the yellow car is from Gremany.

D.
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look here: http://www.yellowfiero.com

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

This doesn't look like a whole body kit... which nose is this? amida's? a Vfiber nose?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of you may not look in the mall much so I will post it here as well.
we are working on loads of custom parts for 3800 installs for the DIYers here as well.

if you need something for your project pm me we may already have it or we can get it for you.

some of what we already have....
all the mounts as well as custom low mount alt., radiators, custom cams and install kits, pullys, ss fuel lines, block off plates for the SC. custom Axles, flywheels
and much more.

in the works..... headers, fuel rails, wiring harness, filler necks, and more that I can not think of at this time.

we also offer custom fab work.

thanks, D.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to know where that rear mesh light grill for the F355 came from, and how I can get me one. Can you get a close up showing what shape and how big the holes are?

Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

I'd like to know where that rear mesh light grill for the F355 came from, and how I can get me one. Can you get a close up showing what shape and how big the holes are?

It is a F355 Challenge grill.

http://www.ricambiamerica.c...p?products_id=252250

They only want $2,200 for it.

Austin

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D.

and last but not least how hany people can say that they have ever seen pics of this car much less in person at my shop
I love this car
the brand new Lambo Aventador

You had a Fiero show next to the school I used to teach at. I must have missed the invite.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 10-11-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, I like the new wide body kit you put on my Fiero

I’ll come by tomorrow to pick it up
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

It is a F355 Challenge grill.

I realize that it's the Challenge-style light grill, but is it an authentic OEM one, or is someone making replica parts?
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Dean, I like the new wide body kit you put on my Fiero

I’ll come by tomorrow to pick it up

Whoa..now thats a HOT idea!! Deans always got a surprise up at his shop
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

I realize that it's the Challenge-style light grill, but is it an authentic OEM one, or is someone making replica parts?

it is OE but the owner of the car has 2 non OE that look the same I am sure he would sell but not sure how much.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 10-13-2011).]

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you could put me in touch with him I'd certainly be interested in more details. I'll PM you my email address.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been working long Hrs. to get things done as of late.

we have loads of projects in the body work phaze and that makes for boring pics. so I thaught I would post something new for all of you.

we have a shop project that we are working on after hrs. we will be pushing a 3800 S2 motor as far as we can in a street car.
the goal for it will be 500 + at the wheels and able to drive it every day.

some of the specs for it.

Race prep block.

Vally polished and oil return holes drilled
full ARP studs
balance shaft delete and oil feed blocked
new oil feed to top of motor.
punched out to 20 over
Diamond coated pistons
sealed power rings
block will be machined by one of the top race shops in the south.
as well as the rest of the bottom end
S3 powdered metal rods

heads will be stage 3 ported and polished with Manley SS over sized valves and new seats installed. custom cam
dbl. roller chain, and way more than I can list.

the motor will be intercooled with a stage 3 composit intercooler the SC and intake are ported to match.

it will be twin charged with a turbonetics T72.
we will be playing with a few options to get the most reliable power from this motor but it will be all built right to take what we are going to do to it.
much more to come on this one.

also we are using an F40 6 speed trans that will be worked over as well.
it will take a while to get done but it will be a monster when it is.

here are a few pics of the start of it.
D.

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Dean, cant wait to hear what that beast will sound like with all that horsepower.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about an even trade for the 3800 SC engine in my black car? It should be in new condition since it has never been run since the rebuild!

Nelson

Been working long Hrs. to get things done as of late.

we have loads of projects in the body work phaze and that makes for boring pics. so I thaught I would post something new for all of you.

we have a shop project that we are working on after hrs. we will be pushing a 3800 S2 motor as far as we can in a street car.
the goal for it will be 500 + at the wheels and able to drive it every day.

some of the specs for it.

Race prep block.

Vally polished and oil return holes drilled
full ARP studs
balance shaft delete and oil feed blocked
new oil feed to top of motor.
punched out to 20 over
Diamond coated pistons
sealed power rings
block will be machined by one of the top race shops in the south.
as well as the rest of the bottom end
S3 powdered metal rods

heads will be stage 3 ported and polished with Manley SS over sized valves and new seats installed. custom cam
dbl. roller chain, and way more than I can list.

the motor will be intercooled with a stage 3 composit intercooler the SC and intake are ported to match.

it will be twin charged with a turbonetics T72.
we will be playing with a few options to get the most reliable power from this motor but it will be all built right to take what we are going to do to it.
much more to come on this one.

also we are using an F40 6 speed trans that will be worked over as well.
it will take a while to get done but it will be a monster when it is.
Dean,

here are a few pics of the start of it.
D.

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-23-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2011 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As always we have had a lot going on here. we are making a lot of headway on projects but have not had time to share because of the hrs. we have been working.
so here are a few pics to help update some of the projects.
D.

the 78 TA is now done

the Mera 3800 swap is done and we are finishing up a few body items.

the new turbo that will be going with the killer 3800 we are building

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have another 3800 swap going at the moment so here are some update shots.
D.

the motor ready to be taken down and rebuilt.

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Dean! The yellow Diablo and 355 Ferrari are really coming together nicely! More cars for your next big B-Day bash cookout Awesome turbos too. As always keep inspiring us! Cant wait to see more.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you see, Dennis and I went up to Whodeanies last week and Dennis' car is getting a 3800 install! He has the bug! What you don't see is how many projecxts Dean has going! So I took a walk around and took some pics.

We went up for Dennis' yellow 87 GT and to pick up my 86 GT that had shocks, struts, alignment, ac service, new heater core, brake pads, and a few other bits and bobs. This will be my daily driver for awhile.

Now for the projects around the shop:

The Rottinchop is getting breathed on again...its coming along!!

That is Dean checking out the race car that was at the shop and getting it ready to sell. Hey Dean....if it doesn't start it needs gas!!! (You tell him April!) As you can see the shop is a beehive of activity!!!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-11-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That rear view shot on the rottin chop is just sick !

i drooled all over my keyboard.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 11-11-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, can't wait to see it all in primer soon! And did you check out my hot custom rims! (drivers rear!!!)
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy around the shop as of late we have been going from 9:30 am to 7-8 PM 6 days a week to get things done.
we have 4 3800 swaps going at this time as well as all the other things. we are working hard to get one done for a birthday in the next few days and the next one by the first of the year so it can go to Germany.
I have not been able to get many pictures up as of late because of the long hrs but I plan to get some up this next week.
D.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many sweet rides there right now. Lots of amazing work and incredible projects. I just can't wait to get back into the drivers seat of mine! It's been far too long. I'm having withdrawals!
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is like a fiero play ground for the mechanicaly inclined. Love it!

Thanks for keepin the pics up to date.

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo thanks to AkursedX and Sinister Performance

Blue By U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue By USend a Private Message to Blue By UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean I lost count of how many Fiero's your shop has swapped the 3800 into, can I ask if you are building your own engine mounts or getting them from somerwhere else? and if your building your own.... any chance your are going to sell these as a kit?? maybe??
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blue By U:
can I ask if you are building your own engine mounts or getting them from somerwhere else? and if your building your own.... any chance your are going to sell these as a kit?? maybe??

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058365.html
Blue By U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue By USend a Private Message to Blue By UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks Raydar! that was my once a week "duh" moment

Originally posted by Raydar:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058365.html

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blue By U:

thanks Raydar! that was my once a week "duh" moment

Naaah. There's lots of stuff out there, on this forum.
It's easy to lose things, especially if they haven't been updated in a while.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Sweet! Whose car is that?
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoot more pictures coming next week.
PFF
System Bot
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Sweet! Whose car is that?

it's my car.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086821.html

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Black Mera we did the swap in is now running and driving and is working well. it is going to get an alignment today and then driven for the next few days.
the Yellow GT we are doing a 3800 SC swap is going back together for the last time all the wiring is now done as well as the rest of it. I will be taking the headers to get coated today and onece they are done we should have the car running.

I will try to get some pics up later today of all the projects.
D.
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will try to get some pics up later today of all the projects.
D.

You have a big enough memory card in your camera for that? I was there a couple of day ago. I know how many projects you have in the shop.

BTW, the engine I told you about is a Series II.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D.

the brand new Lambo Aventador

Simply a beautiful car. Lamborghini out did themselves on this model. The 1-million dollar isn't as good looking as this one.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean I sent you a PM did you get it?
destingator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destingatorSend a Private Message to destingatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm amazed at the work that the "Whodeanie Customs" performs ! Lots of cars getting engine upgrades body modifications and so on, all done with attention to detail . My car the Yellow Fiero GT is getting a 3800 series II engine upgrade (swap) and some other items like a larger brake booster, relocating the battery, and Sunroof gasket replacement.....
These guys are professionals and the pace they work at is like magic!
Below is a web site I made for the Fiero. Eventually pictures of the engine upgrade and a write up of the ***Whodeanie Magic**** will be added to the site...more to come as time goes by.............

http://www.projectfiero.webs.co

[This message has been edited by destingator (edited 12-04-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not had much of a chance to post pics as of late due to work load but here are a few of the projects we are working on.
not all of them are in here but I plan to get more this next week and post and updaye the build threads.
D.

a new doner motor 99 Buick regal GS with only 74k on it.

the next 3800 swap car to be done.

almost done with this one. just a few finish items and it will be done.

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure could use a lift in my garage.

Hey Dean do you have any smooth side mouldings laying around? My aftermarket rocker panels have the front/rear fender mouldings molded into the fiberglass but they're fatter than the factory pieces...need to cut them out and replaced with the right size. Thanks.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the next 3800 swap car to be done.

Thats a pretty blue GT. Looks like new rims are needed with that engine swap
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock