Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

I'm calling bologna on this! And here is why. (SNIP)

You really dont want to go there... but OK.

From INSIDE the air filter:

Bolts missing out of the bellhousing:

Turbo oil drain ran UP HILL (oil doesnt gravity drain UP BTW)

Chargecooler pump mounted backwards (coolant can not circulate because the pump will not prime):

This is Deans version of an expansion tank. Notice only the drain is routed into the tank. This served ZERO purpose.

Replaced with a proper expansion tank... now look how its plumbed.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

The battery was just laying in the box and not secured.

Tune was for a stock L67 w/ 45# injectors. I have a turbo'd, big cam, 68# injector car

Coolant gauge was wired backwards and pointed straight up.

Coolant TEMP light was always on (again, wired backwards)

Speedo bounced from 120 to 80 anytime the car was moving.

PCM is laying loose behind the center console.

There are no provisions to mount the center console.

Dean cut my stock body panels against my strict "no cutting" request.

Dean drove my 14k mile car for 2 weeks like it was his own personal vehicle because he "didnt want it to get shop dust on it".

The engine smokes when running.

The exhaust is just tack welded where it meets the muffler.

The exhaust is about 1 1/2 inches (this is a generous measurement) from the ground where it is routed under the cradle.

The lip spolier studs are digging into the top of the tail light panel.

The shifter cables are way out of wack and its is VERY difficult to engage 1st or 3rd.

The engine and turbo were full of grinding wheel dust and metal shavings (the couple with the IMSA 4cyl Fiero witnessed this).

Several zerk fittings are missing on the suspension.

The body panels dont fit correctly from piss poor installation.

My PERFECT OEM trunk seal is destroyed.

Dean still has all my original parts and those from the L67. Again, I requested to keep ALL my parts.

I could keep going if you like...... so pardon me if I disagree with you.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I could keep going if you like......

Believe me, we know.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the rush to get a car back to an unhappy customer that was suing the builder would probably effect the end result of the car.

(I wonder what Madcurl's car would look like right now if he held every builder/painter that has had a hand in it's creation to a timeline and strict budget. My bet is not like the beauty we see after YEARS of hard work he's allowed people to put in, knowing that a job well done takes time.)

+$.02
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Believe me, we know.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the rush to get a car back to an unhappy customer that was suing the builder would probably effect the end result of the car.

(I wonder what Madcurl's car would look like right now if he held every builder/painter that has had a hand in it's creation to a timeline and strict budget. My bet is not like the beauty we see after YEARS of hard work he's allowed people to put in, knowing that a job well done takes time.)

+$.02

Litigation was initiated AFTER I recieved my ruined car. Please stop with the rush comments. The build was quoted for 6 WEEKS, not 6 MONTHS. 2 weeks into the build, when Dean admitted to driving my car, I stated I was coming to get my car the next day. The following morning I recived pics of the car with the body panels removed and the cradle on the floor.

5 MONTHS into the build I gave Dean 4 additional weeks to complete the car. I was sick of his lies and excusses. Remember he quoted 6 WEEKS to build it. Sorry, but the rush comment is moot. Dean dug his own hole.

I also love the engine builders post about the cars delivery. Full boost burnouts across my yard? JUMPING speed bumps? Man I am glad I had my GoPro recording the entire time. When I posted the video.. funny how few acknowledged how full of crap that guy was.

Now if you all want to ignore all the FACTS and side with Dean.... good luck with that.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really dont want to go there... but OK.

From INSIDE the air filter:

You keep showing us that same pic.

I have a question...
Your lawyer recommended a shop, weeks ago, for you to take the car to have it gone over and the problems notated.
Being that you came up with that pic much more recently than that comment, I have to conclude that:

1. You didn't have the car checked at all.
or
2. They checked it and missed this. Very thorough, eh? (Since you claim to have found trash in places it should not have been, while Dean had the car, I'd think that this would be one of the first things they'd have looked for.)
or
3. They checked it and there was nothing there, and you're "embellishing".

So, which is it? Did I miss a scenario?

And this...

Turbo oil drain ran UP HILL (oil doesnt gravity drain UP BTW)

People keep nit-picking this one, too.
Is the level of the turbo higher than the level of the bottom fitting? I'm sure it is, by at least 6-8 inches, minimum. Probably more.
If that's the case, the oil is still draining downhill, even if it has to go back up by an inch or so.
(A one inch rise won't block off a 6+ inch drop. Just ain't gonna happen. Unless there's some magical law of physics, as applies to turbos.)

And you can make claims to the contrary all you want...
Whatever the original timetable was, that fact remains that you insisted that the car be returned, regardless of its state of completion.
That being the case, I have no sympathy for you when you find things that were - wait for it - UNFINISHED!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-11-2012).]

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:
Don't you think it is time to drop it and let the lawyers deal with your complaints?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

People keep nit-picking this one, too.
Is the level of the turbo higher than the level of the bottom fitting? I'm sure it is, by at least 6-8 inches, minimum. Probably more.
If that's the case, the oil is still draining downhill, even if it has to go back up by an inch or so.
(A one inch rise won't block off a 6+ inch drop. Just ain't gonna happen. Unless there's some magical law of physics, as applies to turbos.)

And you can make claims to the contrary all you want...
Whatever the original timetable was, that fact remains that you insisted that the car be returned, regardless of its state of completion.
That being the case, I have no sympathy for you when you find things that were - wait for it - UNFINISHED!

Oh the car was most certainly inspected. I dont need to prove it to you.. Dean knows by now. You so funny....

There is so much WRONG with the car, "embellishing" would be uber redundant.

The Oil drain.... you couldnt be more clueless on how they work if you tried. You cant possibly believe the rubbish you posted. WOW.

Oh I dont want YOUR sympathy. Keep swinging all you want. There is a difference between finished and built properly. It obvious you refuse to look at the evidence right in front of you and choose to keep your head right where its at. If Dean stopped suddenly, nothing but your feet would be visible.

Again, are you the owner of that IMSA 4cyl or not?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...I dont need to prove it to you.

This incessant bleating sounds like you're trying to prove it to anybody who you can get to listen.
You remind me of a spoiled teenaged girl.

The Oil drain.... you couldnt be more clueless on how they work if you tried. You cant possibly believe the rubbish you posted. WOW.

"Gravity. It's the Law."

Have fun...

Edit - Looks like I picked up a neg. Just darn it to heck.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Gravity. It's the Law."

Have fun...

And its clear you dont understand how it works. I dare you to make a thread about it as it relates to turbo oil drains. Maybe you will learn something.

Since you keep avoiding the question, I figure its safe to assume you are the owner of the IMSA 4cyl that was at Deans back in June. You know DAMN WELL about the grit and metal shavings in my engine. Ignoring the fact or pretending it didn't happen is just pathetic and down right dirty.

Edit.. I gave you a neg long ago. You probably just got one for your idiotic post. You are proving my point, just so you know.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have full confidence in Dean and can't wait to drive the Rottinchop for the first time! I know with a custom car rthat there may be some growing pains. However, I hope Dean drives mine home and back for two weeks to ensure those are kept to a minimum. I know, BV, that yours was a 14k mile original so it probably did not need to be driven at that point so mine is for the opposite reason. Counterpoint would be if it was so low mileage and that was a concern why would you mod it so much? What I mean by that is only why not keep it bone stock and low mile so it stays as valuable as possible or just mod and drive as much as you want with no worry of value? It seems only one of those two are possible at any given time.

Also, for a lesson learned from the forum, out of the whole bad experience you had I hope you could take something positive away: sometimes the delivery of the message is more important than the message itself. It was a wise woman (my mom) that told me you will attract more bees with honey than you will with vinegar. Never tested her theory but I did get her point. I truly hope that one day you will be happy with your turbo car. I, for one, really liked the direction it was headed. I thought the way it was kept near stock looking was very cool and I loved the looks of the engine compartment. keep us posted on its progress!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I still have full confidence in Dean and can't wait to drive the Rottinchop for the first time! I know with a custom car rthat there may be some growing pains. However, I hope Dean drives mine home and back for two weeks to ensure those are kept to a minimum. I know, BV, that yours was a 14k mile original so it probably did not need to be driven at that point so mine is for the opposite reason. Counterpoint would be if it was so low mileage and that was a concern why would you mod it so much? What I mean by that is only why not keep it bone stock and low mile so it stays as valuable as possible or just mod and drive as much as you want with no worry of value? It seems only one of those two are possible at any given time.

progress!

Good post Johny. The was zero reason for my car to be driven by Dean before the build. None, zero. The car was on temp tags with no insurance nothing. It went straight from the dealership to Deans shop. Sorry, you dont drive someones car home at night w/o permission. There isnt a shop or business I know of that will dare do that. The mileage and what I wanted out of the car isnt really the point here.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, for a lesson learned from the forum, out of the whole bad experience you had I hope you could take something positive away: sometimes the delivery of the message is more important than the message itself. It was a wise woman (my mom) that told me you will attract more bees with honey than you will with vinegar. Never tested her theory but I did get her point. I truly hope that one day you will be happy with your turbo car. I, for one, really liked the direction it was headed. I thought the way it was kept near stock looking was very cool and I loved the looks of the engine compartment. keep us posted on its progress!

Best post I have read since the senseless bashing started!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Litigation was initiated

It occurs to me...

I don't believe that there is a lawsuit or a lawyer.
I think if you even consulted a lawyer, he probably laughed you out of his office. Or at least politely told you "no thank you" (and probably patted you on the head.)
If there was a suit, any lawyer worth his salt would have told you to just be quiet and let it play out in court.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It occurs to me...

I think if you even consulted a lawyer, he probably laughed you out of his office. Or at least politely told you "no thank you" (and probably patted you on the head.)
If there was a suit, any lawyer worth his salt would have told you to just be quiet and let it play out in court.

LOL, where is Dean then????????????????????????????????????????? Why has he pulled all his Whodeanies off his FB?

And you STILL IGNORE the question about owning the 4cyl IMSA. I want eveyone notice this bit. This is a CLEAR example of someone that witnessed, first hand, one of the major problems with my build and pretends it didn't happen. I freggen shook you and your wife (or GF's) hand!

Sorry, you are just as bad as Dean at this point and can not be trusted. My friends and family know I will NOT lie for them if they did something wrong. I was raised better than that. You do it, you own up to it. Its that simple.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit - Sorry. No. That's not me. Haven't owned a 4 cylinder since '99 or so.
But I've had a good time watching you blow a gusset, wondering.

Carry on.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit - Sorry. No. That's not me. Haven't owned a 4 cylinder since '99 or so.
But I've had a good time watching you blow a gusset, wondering.

Carry on.

Then you are not Clay... thats the guy. Man you sure are a douchebag. I really hope we meet one day.
CommanderKeen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, where is Dean then????????????????????????????????????????? Why has he pulled all his Whodeanies off his FB?

And you STILL IGNORE the question about owning the 4cyl IMSA. I want eveyone notice this bit. This is a CLEAR example of someone that witnessed, first hand, one of the major problems with my build and pretends it didn't happen. I freggen shook you and your wife (or GF's) hand!

Sorry, you are just as bad as Dean at this point and can not be trusted. My friends and family know I will NOT lie for them if they did something wrong. I was raised better than that. You do it, you own up to it. Its that simple.

I just talked to him. He seemed fine.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then you are not Clay... thats the guy. Man you sure are a douchebag. I really hope we meet one day.

Yeah? Whatcha got in mind?
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

I just talked to him. He seemed fine.

As did I!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah? Whatcha got in mind?

Holding hands and singing Kumbaya.....
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Litigation was initiated AFTER I recieved my ruined car.

I apologize, I thought I had read in your build thread or somewhere that your lawyer advised you to get the car from Dean's despite the unfinished condition. I didn't realize you demanded an unfinished car back and then decided to sue because it wasn't done the way you wanted.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I apologize, I thought I had read in your build thread or somewhere that your lawyer advised you to get the car from Dean's despite the unfinished condition. I didn't realize you demanded an unfinished car back and then decided to sue because it wasn't done the way you wanted.

Close. A week or so before the car was delivered I spoke to an attorney (after Dean cussed me out and threatened to put the car out on the street). Mike advised me to get the car back by any means. Even went so far as to type up a letter to give to the local law enforcement if I decided to go an collect my vehicle (just in case). When Dean dropped off the car, we shook hands and that was to be the end of it. I posted in my thread about the smoking issue and some really minor stuff (I even said it wasnt a big deal) and Dean lost his mind. You guys want me to post the texts? I have like 200 of them. Its the last 8 or so that really show who some of you are blindly trusting with your property and $$$$. Anyway, after that, I went to see Mike and he got the ball rolling. I was without my car for a few days while he sent it to a local shop to be inspected. I had to go to my cell phone company to get a print out of all our texts, got all my emails and PM's from here. Gave Mike the web addy for my thread and he did his thing. I almost just let it go... almost. But the more I find, the more upset I get. Plus, getting ostracized on here didn't help. If you all would just read my 14k mile 88GT thread, you'd see what I am talking about. Those that even hinted at agreeing with me got arbitrarily neg'd. So most was sent via PM after that. The mob mentality was shocking.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT, loaded, 14k original miles, F23, built L67, ST2 cam, PT67 bb turbo, w2a charge-cooled, HT tubular suspension w/ coil overs, interior, paint & body mods.

1987 Fiero GT Road Racer. 1st documented 3.4TDC swap- built in 1994. 5MT Isuzu, Quaife prototype LSD, HT Tubular A-arms, Fully poly & Heim jointed suspension, Custom 3 way adjustible sway bars, HT Bump Steer kit, Koin's, 320# springs, GA brakes, ZEX N20 and more! Under full restoration.

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double cab Prerunner SR5 Stock, and staying that way.

2013 Can-Am Commander 1000 XT For the redneck in all of us! SideXSide's are sooooo fun!

ƒ13r0'$ rµ£3

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, in the spirit of trying to help all parties involved, I'm going to stick my foot in my mouth.

BV, I haven't negged you, and I'm not jumping on anyone's bandwagon here. If you have pending litigation against Dean, it would be best not to continue to spill anything into a thread that might contradict anything you may have previously said. Lawyers have a way of picking that stuff apart, and I'm sure Dean will probably be represented by one if this goes to court. In short, you're probably hurting yourself the more you say. I believe that the car was supposed to have been done by a certain time and wasn't. I also believe that you got the car back unfinished. Aside from these things, I don't know enough to make a decision and really it's not my business at the moment.

Now, here's where I have to say that not everyone here is being 100% honest either. I know for a fact that more than one person that has a car at Dean's is concerned right now. More than one car has taken quite a bit longer than they should have, and the owners are staying quiet in the hopes that they will get their cars back finished, but let's be real it's human nature to be concerned that the same thing will happen to them. Why aren't they being vocal? Because their cars are still there, and it would be a bad idea to strain a relationship with someone who has your car. I know, as I've been through this very thing. I'm not saying they have any reason to worry, but I know somewhere deep down they are.

I don't know why Dean hasn't been calling people or updating anyone. I don't see an excuse for that. As it was pointed out, a coffee house has free wifi, and there are ways to make phone calls. In my opinion, this will be his biggest mstake if he doesn't overcome this little "oversight". In short, BV if you have anything pending let it play out in court and don't give the other side any ammo. Dean, if you're still working on stuff, you need to keep people's concerns in mind. While this may or may not hurt your relationship with the people that have already given their cars to you, it is surely going to hurt your future business not to mind the communication a little better. I already sent you some business, and the lack of communication was an issue, as was some inconsistency. I was willing to overlook these things, but I'll be waiting to see how some of this plays out before I'll be willing to send my car. At this point, I've only had it running and driving about 3 months out of the over three years I've owned it, and I'm not going to be willing to let it sit in another shop for an undue amount of time.

I have no idea if any of this matters, but this is my perception from someone who has done business with Dean, and intended to do more, but is now cautious to see how this all goes.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-11-2012).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, I find that amusing. And a compliment, considering the source.

And I made my point, too. You didn't have any idea who you were talking to. And still don't as far as that goes.
(Whatever made you think I was Clay, is beyond me. Talk about making assumptions. But that's your own fault. I just let you run with it.)

The veiled threat has been noted, BTW...

Please. Carry on.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interstingly...I noticed all previously threatening statements have been edited out. Never post angry! ...or text or phone or email or any other form of communication!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-11-2012).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello guys and gals,

I just left Dean's shop and everything is business as usual. BV, you sir have some personal issues. I will post photos later when I get to Birmingham and have a Milo's burger.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interstingly...I noticed all previously threatening statements have been edited out. Never post angry! ...or text or phone or email or any other form of communication!

Maybe someone figured out what the definition of assault and/or battery is.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 10-11-2012).]

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Hello guys and gals,

I just left Dean's shop and everything is business as usual. BV, you sir have some personal issues. I will post photos later when I get to Birmingham and have a Milo's burger.

*Thumbs Up* Great!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Hello guys and gals,

Good deal, is your car on target for being picked up, or did you pick it up today?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Maybe someone figured out what the definition of assault and/or battery is.

I was hoping the "how the message is delivered" sentiment that johnnyrottin mentioned might have hit home.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who did what? Did I miss something?

You guys have it all figured out. Trust me, I will be the first one to throw in a "I told you so" when this all goes pear-shaped.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Trust me, I will be the first one to throw in a "I told you so" ...

I'll bet you can just taste it.
PFF
System Bot
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car has been at Deans for a year and 3 months and due dates have been missed and it has upset me but I trust dean. Customization of any kind takes time anybody who knows ANYTHING knows that and things come up that slows things down. It does no good to demand your car back unfinished, you're just asking for issues. As for you BV, you demanded an unfinished car and that's what you got, now you complain about it that is your problem. If you do have a lawyer then let them deal with it and keep your whining on your page so we don't have to see it.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to all of my friends here on this forum....
I have been doing some reworking of the shop to get it in order and restructure the web site. it is business as always at the shop. as most of you know already I do not camp out here like I once did not because of anything other that I am hard at work on my customers cars and I do not have the desire to trash this forum with petty BS!
I had to change my # because the cell company kept trying to charge me way too much so I had to get a new one but I did go a few days without one.

I do not have anyone but me that takes my phone calls so during the day I do not pick up much because I am working but I do try to call people back at the end of my day.

we are working on the cars that we already have, we are not taking on new cars at this time because the ones in the shop need to be done.

I will try to make it a point to post new pics and updates at least once a week for all of our customers and to keep the thread going in the right direction.
have a fantastic night to all
D.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I have been doing some reworking of the shop to get it in order and restructure the web site. it is business as always at the shop. as most of you know already I do not camp out here like I once did not because of anything other that I am hard at work on my customers cars and I do not have the desire to trash this forum with petty BS!
I had to change my # because the cell company kept trying to charge me way too much so I had to get a new one but I did go a few days without one.

I do not have anyone but me that takes my phone calls so during the day I do not pick up much because I am working but I do try to call people back at the end of my day.

we are working on the cars that we already have, we are not taking on new cars at this time because the ones in the shop need to be done.

I will try to make it a point to post new pics and updates at least once a week for all of our customers and to keep the thread going in the right direction.
D.

Dean,

I hope all of the issues get resolved. A stronger presence will help your customers keep insecurities at bay. No matter what happens, I hope everyone recovers from any issues.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Dean,

I hope all of the issues get resolved. A stronger presence will help your customers keep insecurities at bay. No matter what happens, I hope everyone recovers from any issues.

can do
D.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

D.

In true Whodeanie fashon! Now that that is cleared up, lets get this thread back to what it was before an irate member started trashing it.
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ding! My thoughts. Lawyers hate having clients talk about the case before court. You will say (have said) things to damage your case.

It occurs to me...

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Set back and watch this unfold. I hope it works out for the car owners. Thats all I will say for now.

I just hope no other customer goes thru what I am... but they are, they just cant say anything...... YET.

Notice there isnt anything about Whodeanies on Dean's fb anymore.. I'm telling you guys... this is not going to end well

You haven't heard much else PUBLICLY.... YET.

Trust me, I will be the first one to throw in a "I told you so" when this all goes pear-shaped.

Ok We get it! You know, or think you know, something that we do not know. We get it.. HONESTLY!
Now let the lawyers handle the legalities and such. Constantly babbling on and on and on here is NOT going to help you or other forum members.

BTW: No, I do not have a car at Dean's shop. I did however spend 3 days there when he gratiously donated his shop for the "Joel Project". It was an effort to take a really beat up notchie and restore it, engine replacement and all, to help a family going through some tough times. Dean opened his shop, donated parts, and let 20 people have use of his tools and facility. Dean is an a OK guy in my book!

During that time I got to meet a few of Dean's customers, and listen to them praise the work that Dean and the guys had done on their cars.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marianna's White Horse is there, and I don't doubt that it will finished to her satisfaction.

She is looking forward to seeing her Fiero again, and Dean will get it done!

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 10-12-2012).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

BTW: No, I do not have a car at Dean's shop. I did however spend 3 days there when he gratiously donated his shop for the "Joel Project". It was an effort to take a really beat up notchie and restore it, engine replacement and all, to help a family going through some tough times. Dean opened his shop, donated parts, and let 20 people have use of his tools and facility. Dean is an a OK guy in my book!

During that time I got to meet a few of Dean's customers, and listen to them praise the work that Dean and the guys had done on their cars.

I don't have a car at Dean's shop either (that's only because I do 100% of ALL of my mechanical work), but I did have him do non-car related work for me about 6 years ago. There was one slight problem with his work which he fixed right away with no hassles or no additional expense to me. Without hesitation, I've recommended Dean's shop to many Fiero owners. I've known Dean for over 6 years, and Dean's opening up his shop for the "Joel Project" car is the guy I know.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock