Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 46)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Yes that is seafood blubber's car. My understanding Willis has two Diablos there (yellow one and roadster in primer).

Well there was not one there in primer. The one out by the junk cars was white gel coat and all faded/cracked to pieces. It had a 3800 in it that was still on the GXP cradle which was welded to the Fiero frame

IP: Logged
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Just damn...

Double Damn for me!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I met Dean while I was at his shop for the "Joel Project". JohnnyRottin organized a build to try to restore a car for a young man, Dean opened up his shop as a place to work, and donated many parts and hours on the project. This was all I knew personally of Dean, and at that time, I thought of him as nothing more than an absolute stand up guy.

Unfortunately, it seems things have changed It is a true shame what has happened to so many people, and I hope it is resolved in some way.

When I was there on January 7th, 2012, I took a few photo's of the shop. Other that the Joel Project, that is on the lift, there are 17 other cars. This hopefully helps to show what some of the cars looked like a year ago. The photo's were not taken with being used in evidence in mind, but hopefully there are some little detail that can help someone out.

@BlackThunderGT I did not see your car anywhere in the shop. The only 2 red cars that were in there last January were both Notchies.

This is the full view of the old shop:

And here are individual cropped area's from the full image above:

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow, I met Dean while I was at his shop for the "Joel Project". JohnnyRottin organized a build to try to restore a car for a young man, Dean opened up his shop as a place to work, and donated many parts and hours on the project. This was all I knew personally of Dean, and at that time, I thought of him as nothing more than an absolute stand up guy.

Unfortunately, it seems things have changed It is a true shame what has happened to so many people, and I hope it is resolved in some way.

When I was there on January 7th, 2012, I took a few photo's of the shop. Other that the Joel Project, that is on the lift, there are 17 other cars. This hopefully helps to show what some of the cars looked like a year ago. The photo's were not taken with being used in evidence in mind, but hopefully there are some little detail that can help someone out.

@BlackThunderGT I did not see your car anywhere in the shop. The only 2 red cars that were in there last January were both Notchies.

This is the full view of the old shop:

And here are individual cropped area's from the full image above:

Itā€™s the naked car in the left upper cornerā€¦ this is where it sat the whole time after Dean cut the roof for the chop top. Then my parts were used to complete other projects without my permission.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK all I am extreamly pissed off now, I have helped so many here but none of that means **** anymore to anyone here. I have not responded to BV's crap because I have been trying to take the higher road here and just work on the cars I had in my shop. I am sick and tired of this **** ! I was at work today "yes! Sunday! to work on cars rather than spending time with my fam. to try and get things done. while working on A car I get the Sheriff comming in to my shop because BV called and said I was striping cars and selling parts. this was the last straw! I now have way more than enough for my lawyer for a slander and haressment suit. If you have a car in my shop and would like me to finish it I will if not come and get it as is! it is up to you. this is what Paul chose to do and that is what he got because the car was going to have a custom body that I was not able to do. when you were at my shop I bent over backwards to get you everything you needed and wanted as well as told you I would help with sending you any parts that were missed or that you might need to put the car back together and you know this to be true. I have strugled to keep going in the shop and insted of people wanting to help me I get people that do not even know me trashing me on the internet and scaring my customers. People here wounder why you can not keep shops to work on Fieros? one **** of a customer gives me hell for 6mo while working on his car and demands it back before I knew it was ready and tested and he got it! now I have been getting greaf over it since! this **** is over I am no longer going to be quiet! ban me if you wish but I am ready to fight now! BV, you will remember my name for the rest of your crap life!
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

OK all I am extreamly pissed off now, I have helped so many here but none of that means **** anymore to anyone here. I have not responded to BV's crap because I have been trying to take the higher road here and just work on the cars I had in my shop. I am sick and tired of this **** ! I was at work today "yes! Sunday! to work on cars rather than spending time with my fam. to try and get things done. while working on A car I get the Sheriff comming in to my shop because BV called and said I was striping cars and selling parts. this was the last straw! I now have way more than enough for my lawyer for a slander and haressment suit. If you have a car in my shop and would like me to finish it I will if not come and get it as is! it is up to you. this is what Paul chose to do and that is what he got because the car was going to have a custom body that I was not able to do. when you were at my shop I bent over backwards to get you everything you needed and wanted as well as told you I would help with sending you any parts that were missed or that you might need to put the car back together and you know this to be true. I have strugled to keep going in the shop and insted of people wanting to help me I get people that do not even know me trashing me on the internet and scaring my customers. People here wounder why you can not keep shops to work on Fieros? one **** of a customer gives me hell for 6mo while working on his car and demands it back before I knew it was ready and tested and he got it! now I have been getting greaf over it since! this **** is over I am no longer going to be quiet! ban me if you wish but I am ready to fight now! BV, you will remember my name for the rest of your crap life!

LOL Bring it!!!!!!!!!!! In your own words "Karma is a ***** "!

Typical Dean Cain.. its everyones fault but your own. Why dont you man up and take responsibility for once in your pathetic life? You are a liar and a thief! I will see this to its bitter end... YOU IN JAIL!!!!!!!

Remember your name? Oh yes I will. The dirty POS that ripped off me and many others. I got you now sucka'!

p.s. its not slander if its true!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-16-2012).]

rcp builders

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It took the sherrif going to his shop for him to post an update, LOL. Ray
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Unbelievable....after reading all of these posts and seeing the pictures of your work...I'm sure all these paid costumers are shaking in there little Santa boots right now....

What goes around, comes around....

------------------
8T6 GT

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make sure your lawyer bones up on this!!! You put my engine in someone elseā€™s car without my permission and you took my car parts without my permission. You took my money and did no work to my car since May of 2011 and when given a chance to complete my car without the widebody you didnā€™t follow thru with the up dates. You lied again when you said you cut the panel for my roof and would send pictures on Monday. No picture update was sent even after I reminded you on Thursdayā€¦ so Saturday you sent an extortion text for more money to complete my carā€¦ really Dean youā€™re the victim here. I ask you for my money back you say you have non to give me I told you I would take anything of equal value and you couldnā€™t come up with anything. The funny thing is my roof panel has not been cut downā€¦ so calling you a liar is???

Ā§ 16-8-2. Theft by taking

A person commits the offense of theft by taking when he unlawfully takes or, being in lawful possession thereof, unlawfully appropriates any property of another with the intention of depriving him of the property, regardless of the manner in which the property is taken or appropriated.

Ā§ 16-8-12. Penalties for violation of Code Sections 16-8-2 through 16-8-9

(a) A person convicted of a violation of Code Sections 16-8-2 through 16-8-9 shall be punished as for a Misdemeanor except:

(1) If the property which was the subject of the theft exceeded $500.00 in value, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years or, in the discretion of the trial judge, as for a misdemeanor;

(2) If the property was any amount of anhydrous ammonia, as defined in Code Section 16-11-111, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years, a fine not to exceed the amount provided by Code Section 17-10-8, or both;

(3) If the property was taken by a fiduciary in breach of a fiduciary obligation or by an officer or employee of a government or a financial institution in breach of his or her duties as such officer or employee, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 15 years, a fine not to exceed the amount provided by Code Section 17-10-8, or both;

(4) If the crime committed was a violation of Code Section 16-8-2 and if the property which was the subject of the theft was a memorial to the dead or any ornamentation, flower, tree, or shrub placed on, adjacent to, or within any enclosure of a memorial to the dead, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than three years. Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed as to cause action taken by a cemetery, cemetery owner, lessee, trustee, church, religious or fraternal organization, corporation, civic organization, or club legitimately attempting to clean, maintain, care for, upgrade, or beautify a grave, gravesite, tomb, monument, gravestone, or other structure or thing placed or designed for a memorial of the dead to be a criminal act;
(5)(A) The provisions of paragraph (1) of this subsection notwithstanding, if the property which was the subject of the theft was a motor vehicle or was a motor vehicle part or component which exceeded $100.00 in value or if the theft or unlawful activity was committed in violation of subsection (b) of Code Section 10-1-393.5 or in violation of subsection (b) of Code Section 10-1-393.6 or while engaged in telemarketing conduct in violation of Chapter 5B of Title 10, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years or, in the discretion of the trial judge, as for a misdemeanor; provided, however, that any person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offense under this paragraph shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one year nor more than 20 years.

(B) Subsequent offenses committed under this paragraph, including those which may have been committed after prior felony convictions unrelated to this paragraph, shall be punished as provided in Code Section 17-10-7;
(6)(A) As used in this paragraph, the term:

(i) "Destructive device" means a destructive device as such term is defined by Code Section 16-7-80.

(ii) "Explosive" means an explosive as such term is defined by Code Section 16-7-80.

(iii) "Firearm" means any rifle, shotgun, pistol, or similar device which propels a projectile or projectiles through the energy of an explosive.

(B) If the property which was the subject of the theft offense was a destructive device, explosive, or firearm, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years;

(7) If the property which was the subject of the theft is a grave marker, monument, or memorial to one or more deceased persons who served in the military service of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof, or a monument, plaque, marker, or memorial which is dedicated to, honors, or recounts the military service of any past or present military personnel of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof, and if such grave marker, monument, memorial, plaque, or marker is privately owned or located on privately owned land, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than three years if the value of the property which was the subject of the theft is $300.00 or less, and by imprisonment for not less than three years and not more than five years if the value of the property which was the subject of the theft is more than $300.00;

(8) If the property that was the subject of the theft was a vehicle engaged in commercial Transportation of cargo or any appurtenance thereto, including without limitation any such trailer, semitrailer, container, or other associated equipment, or the cargo being transported therein or thereon, by imprisonment for not less than three years nor more than ten years, a fine not less than $5,000.00 nor more than $50,000.00, and, if applicable, the revocation of the defendant's commercial driver's license in accordance with Code Section 40-5-151, or any combination of such penalties. For purposes of this paragraph, the term "vehicle" includes without limitation any railcar; or

(9) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph (1) of this subsection, if the property of the theft was ferrous metals or regulated metal property, as such terms are defined in Code Section 10-1-350, and the aggregate amount of such property, in its original and undamaged condition, exceeds $500.00, by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years, a fine of not more than $5,000.00, or both.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (5) of subsection (a) of this Code section, any person who commits the offense of theft by deception when the property which was the subject of the theft exceeded $500.00 in value and the offense was committed against a person who is 65 years of age or older shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by imprisonment for not less than five nor more than ten years.

(c) Where a violation of Code Sections 16-8-2 through 16-8-9 involves the theft of a growing or otherwise unharvested commercial agricultural product which is being grown or produced as a crop, such offense shall be punished by a fine of not less than $500.00 and not more than the maximum fine otherwise authorized by law. This minimum fine shall not in any such case be subject to suspension, stay, or Probation. This minimum fine shall not be required in any case in which a sentence of confinement is imposed and such sentence of confinement is not suspended, stayed, or probated; but this subsection shall not prohibit imposition of any otherwise authorized fine in such a case.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Pennocks fiero forum...

Do good work that looks bad, do it for years reliably ------ Get a near unlimited amount of hate, trolling, discrediting, sh!t talking, and every type of personal attack you do do over the internet, in every type of situation.

Do bad work that looks good, for a short period of time ------ Get completely random people to stick up for you in times of obvious shady deals, defend him when people lash out, etc.

The way of loyde and dean were surprisingly the same... Really find it hard to believe that I still have more haters than whodeen has.

Why quote me?

I've never had a cross word for you, that I know of.

And I am hardly "random". I've seen Dean's work for years. He's done great work for me and several of the other Georgia folks. Witnessed that firsthand.
I never dreamed it would come to this.
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow what a piece of crap this Dean guy is. I am so glad I decided not to take my Fiero there when I was going to mod. I may never saw my car again. Dean you are a liar and I hope these people u ripped off and did piss poor work for take you down for the con man you are. How on earth can you justify what the pictures posted prove?? If you were a straight up MAN who wanted to do SO right you would refund these people you scammed and stole from or FIX what u messed up

------------------

88 Formula 3400
87 coupe 3.4 swap
86 Fastback GT
86 SE V6
99 GTP (Where a 3800 S/C Really belongs)

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia.
Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...edhealth/PMH0001930/

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Why quote me?

I've never had a cross word for you, that I know of.

And I am hardly "random". I've seen Dean's work for years. He's done great work for me and several of the other Georgia folks. Witnessed that firsthand.
I never dreamed it would come to this.

No negativity... just an observation.. Quote intended no context of the author.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally I would get a tax lawyer!

Expect a visit from the Cherokee county tax collectorā€¦ it seems you do not have a business licensee to run an automotive shop and they may want taxes going back to 2009.
http://www.cherokeega.com/a..._business_report.cfm
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Personally I would get a tax lawyer!

Expect a visit from the Cherokee county tax collectorā€¦ it seems you do not have a business licensee to run an automotive shop and they may want taxes going back to 2009.
http://www.cherokeega.com/a..._business_report.cfm

EPA has a similar "report" for hazardous shop waste.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Dean Cain, Atlanta, GA

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

You were better off not saying anything here. Anything you post now is going to be compared to the pics that have been posted by your customers. You can't blame people getting back half of their cars, and missing their own parts, on others. You can't blame damaging their cars, or flat out not doing the work you were paid to do on others. If you can afford an attorney, you should seriously consult with them before you say anything else. You can get as pissed as you want, but this is on you, not anyone else. I suggest finding everyone's parts and getting them back to them before this escalates any further. If you don't have them, then you better start selling everything you can to make restitution. Unless these people (who have no connection to each other other than having you work on their cars) are for some strange reason making all of this up, then you're not going to have a leg to stand on.

Basically you've ruined yourself with this community. People vouched for you, and you destroyed your standing, not BV.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-16-2012).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Basically you've ruined yourself with this community. People vouched for you, and you destroyed your standing, not BV.

That's what I was thinking. There are too many threads where the status updates have gone from regular to sporadic or no update at all. Projects going for 2 years that are not yet done while other projects were taken on. Now there are a couple customers with the same problems of missing parts. Do you really expect people to wait through months of delays with limited or no update on the progress on their car?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
>OK all I am extreamly pissed off now, WHY? IT"S CALLED NARCISSISM.
>I have helped so many here but none of that means **** anymore to anyone here.YOU WERE PAID FOR PROVIDING A SERVICE TO BE DONE THE CORRECT WAY.
>I have not responded to BV's crap because I have been trying to take the higher road here and just work on the cars I had in my shop. SADLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO BV AND YOU LIED TO MY FACE ON OCTOBER 10 ABOUT IT.

>I am sick and tired of this **** ! WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR COMPULSIVE LIES.
>I was at work today "yes! Sunday! to work on cars rather than spending time with my fam. to try and get things done. YOU GOT GREEDY AND GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS MESS, NO ONE ELSE.

>while working on A car I get the Sheriff comming in to my shop because BV called and said I was striping cars and selling parts. this was the last straw! THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT... WHERE ARE MY INTERIOR PARTS? OVER A MONTH AGO YOU SAID YOU WOULD GET THEM TO ME.... STILL WAITING, NO RETURN CALLS.

>I now have way more than enough for my lawyer for a slander and haressment suit. NOT SLANDER IF IT'S TRUE. LET THE FORUM MEMBERS AND THE JUDGE DECIDE.
>If you have a car in my shop and would like me to finish it I will if not come and get it as is! it is up to you. ANYONE THAT HAS A CAR THERE... TAKE THE LOSS AND GET YOUR CAR OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.

>this is what Paul chose to do and that is what he got because the car was going to have a custom body that I was not able to do. when you were at my shop I bent over backwards to get you everything you needed and wanted as well as told you I would help with sending you any parts that were missed or that you might need to put the car back together and you know this to be true. THE PICTURES AND YOUR TEXT MESSAGES TELL A DIFFERENT STORY.

>I have strugled to keep going in the shop and insted of people wanting to help me I get people that do not even know me trashing me on the internet and scaring my customers. WE ALL WERE VERY CONSIDERATE WITH YOU IN TOO MANY OCCASION, EVEN WHEN I COULD NOT REACH YOU WHEN YOU CHANGED PHONE NUMBERS AND THE EXCUSE OF YOU WIFE'S MISCARRIAGE... OR ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR COMPULSIVE LIES SO WE CAN SAY POOR GUY? YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE CUSTOMERS; SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A FULL PLATE.

>People here wounder why you can not keep shops to work on Fieros? one **** of a customer gives me hell for 6mo while working on his car and demands it back before I knew it was ready and tested and he got it! WELL YOU OFFERED A START TIME AND A DEADLINE WHICH YOU DID NOT KEEP AS TOPICAL. NOW THE PICTURES TELL A DIFFERENT STORY. SO DEAN WHERE IS BV's REAL PERFORMANCE ENGINE?

>now I have been getting greaf over it since! this **** is over I am no longer going to be quiet! ban me if you wish but I am ready to fight now! YOU ARE GOING TO NEED MONEY FOR THAT. DON'T THINK ANYONE IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO SEND THERE CAR(S) TO YOU ANYMORE OR MONEY IN ADVANCE

>BV, you will remember my name for the rest of your crap life! WE WILL ALL REMEMBER YOUR NAME AFTER WHAT YOU DID! SHAME ON YOU! I BET YOUR FATHER IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE!

>GOOD LUCK WITH THE TAX COLLECTOR, EPA, EX-EMPLOYEES, THE JUDGE AND YOUR WIFE'S FAMILY TOO.

I AM DONE HERE... If anyone needs me I'll be at the CentralFloridaFieros forum.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-16-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As Dean would say "Take a pill and relax". No really... he told me that one time because I was sick of his BS. You leave, he wins. Dave and all the other Whodeanie's customers are respected members of the PFF community. Its DEAN that should be ashamed to show his face around here. Don't forget that my friend. You gave me no end of grief on here David when I stepped forward with my story. YOU were the bigger man and called me. You saw through Dean's lies and did what was right. No you don't need to go anywhere my friend.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-16-2012).]

StreetStock83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetStock83Send a Private Message to StreetStock83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV
1st I apologize for saying I had a Video When I did NOT...I only wanted YOU to admit what You had done with the car when You unloaded it. But that matters little now.
2nd I did build the top end of the engine with all out porting the exhaust side of the heads and of course it was dirty when you tore it down it was loaded up with blow by and oil, why take a clear shot of heads cleaned unless you are trying to discredit the work. Intake side: you donā€™t need to touch that side to start with when Turbo or supercharged engine as Iā€™m sure your new mechanic has surly stated to you all that was done was a quick gasket match and rough up to keep air fuel Vapors from pudding. Also he knows as well as you the work was SOUND. Pretty doesnā€™t make Horse Power and function outweighed looks on the time line no matter who agreed to it. Out of all this I did the best I can do and I did build the best I could do. Me, that is not saying someone could do betterā€¦.. fineā€¦. I worked within an unrealistic time limits regardless of who said what to who I did it ā€¦. When I left the engine was running with great oil pressure and not overheating.
3rd You know what could have been done had you just worked this out with the shop instead of blowing up.
By the way the little posting you have Done dragging Deans new wife into, has now placed you in a position of libel and slander. What you have done is inexcusable ā€¦ I will not say more about that.

DAVID
1st You begged dean to work on your mess. . . . . . Everyone on the forum knows why you were kicked off and no one would touch your car, your actions with V-8 Archie had been well documented But Dean still helped you and that he had fixed far more than you had paid for.
2nd You also left this car at the shop for well over 6 months without a single Payment because you were broke and had nowhere to leave it and never were charged.
3rd The fact is your car never had working AC or any gauges that were wired corectly when it arrived and nor did you pay for the REPAIR but dean built your AC from scratch all the sameā€¦ did this slip your mind/ along with all the other outstanding work you said yourself after all the needed wiring and body fixes you are going to thrash Deanā€¦. Shall we add up what you owe him?
4th You know that car arrived at Deans with one seat and missing interior. But dean has to eat this too. You are the only one who knows the truth about your interior. How can you say all this and see the car in front of you. Your words to Dean the day at the shop ā€œI am Grateful and so happy for all the great work you guys are amazing.ā€

Paul.

1***I stood right in front of you as we loaded whatever you picked as yours. You yourself point blank are not telling the forum the FACTS. Dean said I QUOTE ā€œSome of The GA Fiero Club helped me move the shop and didnā€™t know where to put stuff so it is just staked, we need to look for your interior. THAT IS ALL THE FIERO CLUB HAD BEEN Implied By Dean. THEY ARE HONEST. The only thing said about something getting broke or being broke was the faceplate I myself picked up and showed youā€¦ all that I said was that it had been repaired in the past See the Glue Marks/ā€
2***How about the part where you swore up and down that the door panels I showed you were not yours that your panels were far better, Not until I displayed the paper work out of the pocket on the door itself did you fess up to them being yours. Or that your interior was somewhat lacking. Also all of your outside body panels were mocked up for chopping for mods. That Dean told you straight up he was sure there would be parts you would miss this trip and he would help you with wiring with missing parts whatever you needed.
***How about when you and your brother loaded duplicate parts when you thought no one was looking or the fact you loaded boxes of speakers and tail lights piecesā€¦. I stood and watched as your brother dug through boxes and saw him break more than his share of parts just hunting this happens.
3***This so called engine you talk about was in fact an engine that blew up you were told all of this right to your face and it had not even been but a plain stock long block 3800ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ You left the shop with a complete running 3800 supercharged engine. Had you given dean time to gather up your parts go through and make sure all was laid out for you this would not have occurred. You were given a guaranteed to run running engine. Far more than the plain long block you started with.

All of you
Ask yourself this, if we are to be judged by each other shouldnā€™t we 1st make sure all the facts are indeed honest ones. Dean Never STOLE from any of you he never wouldā€¦. Just because it is in print does not make it true. Agree mine comments are just as viable or trivial as someone else, .. I make my own mistakes and fix the ones I can. Regardless of whom you believe The Fact is that Deans was giving work away too cheaply to build such modified Cars and taking on too much. Now instead everyone loses. I am not justifying anything but if you look at history it is fear and panic that investors feel when stocks fall, instead of standing fast when it gets rough, some choose to bail and leave the rest to sink or swim. I will stay and Help Dean finish what is at the shop, to do what I can without asking for more. I pray I donā€™t Sink. Good Or Bad I will be able to say is I stood by him when he needed help the most.
PFF
System Bot
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StreetStock83:

BV
1st I apologize for saying I had a Video When I did NOT...I only wanted YOU to admit what You had done with the car when You unloaded it. But that matters little now.
2nd I did build the top end of the engine with all out porting the exhaust side of the heads and of course it was dirty when you tore it down it was loaded up with blow by and oil, why take a clear shot of heads cleaned unless you are trying to discredit the work. Intake side: you donā€™t need to touch that side to start with when Turbo or supercharged engine as Iā€™m sure your new mechanic has surly stated to you all that was done was a quick gasket match and rough up to keep air fuel Vapors from pudding. Also he knows as well as you the work was SOUND. Pretty doesnā€™t make Horse Power and function outweighed looks on the time line no matter who agreed to it. Out of all this I did the best I can do and I did build the best I could do. Me, that is not saying someone could do betterā€¦.. fineā€¦. I worked within an unrealistic time limits regardless of who said what to who I did it ā€¦. When I left the engine was running with great oil pressure and not overheating.
3rd You know what could have been done had you just worked this out with the shop instead of blowing up.
By the way the little posting you have Done dragging Deans new wife into, has now placed you in a position of libel and slander. What you have done is inexcusable ā€¦ I will not say more about that.

DAVID
1st You begged dean to work on your mess. . . . . . Everyone on the forum knows why you were kicked off and no one would touch your car, your actions with V-8 Archie had been well documented But Dean still helped you and that he had fixed far more than you had paid for.
2nd You also left this car at the shop for well over 6 months without a single Payment because you were broke and had nowhere to leave it and never were charged.
3rd The fact is your car never had working AC or any gauges that were wired corectly when it arrived and nor did you pay for the REPAIR but dean built your AC from scratch all the sameā€¦ did this slip your mind/ along with all the other outstanding work you said yourself after all the needed wiring and body fixes you are going to thrash Deanā€¦. Shall we add up what you owe him?
4th You know that car arrived at Deans with one seat and missing interior. But dean has to eat this too. You are the only one who knows the truth about your interior. How can you say all this and see the car in front of you. Your words to Dean the day at the shop ā€œI am Grateful and so happy for all the great work you guys are amazing.ā€

Paul.

1***I stood right in front of you as we loaded whatever you picked as yours. You yourself point blank are not telling the forum the FACTS. Dean said I QUOTE ā€œSome of The GA Fiero Club helped me move the shop and didnā€™t know where to put stuff so it is just staked, we need to look for your interior. THAT IS ALL THE FIERO CLUB HAD BEEN Implied By Dean. THEY ARE HONEST. The only thing said about something getting broke or being broke was the faceplate I myself picked up and showed youā€¦ all that I said was that it had been repaired in the past See the Glue Marks/ā€
2***How about the part where you swore up and down that the door panels I showed you were not yours that your panels were far better, Not until I displayed the paper work out of the pocket on the door itself did you fess up to them being yours. Or that your interior was somewhat lacking. Also all of your outside body panels were mocked up for chopping for mods. That Dean told you straight up he was sure there would be parts you would miss this trip and he would help you with wiring with missing parts whatever you needed.
***How about when you and your brother loaded duplicate parts when you thought no one was looking or the fact you loaded boxes of speakers and tail lights piecesā€¦. I stood and watched as your brother dug through boxes and saw him break more than his share of parts just hunting this happens.
3***This so called engine you talk about was in fact an engine that blew up you were told all of this right to your face and it had not even been but a plain stock long block 3800ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ You left the shop with a complete running 3800 supercharged engine. Had you given dean time to gather up your parts go through and make sure all was laid out for you this would not have occurred. You were given a guaranteed to run running engine. Far more than the plain long block you started with.

All of you
Ask yourself this, if we are to be judged by each other shouldnā€™t we 1st make sure all the facts are indeed honest ones. Dean Never STOLE from any of you he never wouldā€¦. Just because it is in print does not make it true. Agree mine comments are just as viable or trivial as someone else, .. I make my own mistakes and fix the ones I can. Regardless of whom you believe The Fact is that Deans was giving work away too cheaply to build such modified Cars and taking on too much. Now instead everyone loses. I am not justifying anything but if you look at history it is fear and panic that investors feel when stocks fall, instead of standing fast when it gets rough, some choose to bail and leave the rest to sink or swim. I will stay and Help Dean finish what is at the shop, to do what I can without asking for more. I pray I donā€™t Sink. Good Or Bad I will be able to say is I stood by him when he needed help the most.

You start off by admitting you are a liar then you want us to believe anything you say.

It cost $6,000 to "build the top end"?

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

[This message has been edited by Justinbart (edited 12-17-2012).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

You start off by admitting you are a liar then you want us to believe anything you say.

Well yeah....
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All of you

Ok seriously? What possible excuse can there be for continuing to take new work when you're stiffing people that have already paid to have work done? How do you excuse quoting someone a price then trying to double it? How do you excuse people giving Dean very nice, complete, running cars and getting back husks that are incomplete and barely run if at all, especially when the due date had been significantly exceeded? How do you excuse not following up with people that are your customers and have paid you to do a certain quality of work?

No, you're trying to put the blame back on the people who have clearly been victimized. They didn't get together and decide to harm Dean for the hell of it. Dean could have handled this differently, he was asked, begged, and even warned to. Should people be bringing his family into this? No that's something I don't condone. However when you commit fraud, intentional or not, you affect not only the victim, but their families as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, but the reaction is understandable. You really should let Dean clean up his own mess, as honestly you're making it worse by trying to turn this back on the customers.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-17-2012).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been staying out of this, because it doesn't really involve me. But I can't sit idly by and watch someone slinging BS at a fellow CFF club member and personal friend.

DAVID

Just to get some facts straight, somebody did touch Dave's car after he pulled it out of Archie's shop. And that somebody was me. I saw first-hand the shoddy work that was done on his car, and ended up spending almost 100 man-hours straightening it all out. So whatever you think you know about the Archie situation is probably not entirely accurate.

Then there's the question of the body work that Dean's shop did on Dave's car. Dave provided pictures of what he wanted the front splitter to look like (he actually ran it past me, before passing it on to Dean), but apparently Dean decided to use a different design. That would be like taking your car to a paint shop to be painted red, but they decide to paint it green instead, because they think green looks better on it.

Judging by the tone of your post, you're not here to make amends, or offer any olive branches. You just want to pick at the scabs some more. Have fun with that.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV

You have some balls coming back in here. You are a liar and a thief as well. Some vid you didnt have huh? Its OK, mine sure shut you up. Charlie actually said your work was "a bunch of drunk monkey's". Please dont even think to try to say ANYTHING you did was worth A DAMN THING!! The entire L67 in my car is a big pile of crap. Every single damn bit of it. But hey, atleast the top was painted.
Unrealistic time? 6 months..... yeah... thats WAY too short of a time frame to build and engine.

Discredit your work? LOL Trust me, I don't have to TRY. You are a sh*t engine builder. You are an idiot to try to say anything other than your "fully built race engine" was a big POS j-yard motor. PERIOD!

LOL You clowns are laywers now? Good... because now you need one too Bob.

Just in case you all missed what he said earlier:

I like it noted for all to see the posts of this car:
As this vehicle came off the trailer, less than 43 seconds the owner is doing a full boost burn out across his own yard, down his street still at WOT airborne over some serious obstructions in his road, and returning in the same fashion catching even further air. The car, shedding sparks as the cut out on the exhaust system drags pavement . . . The video I was anonymously emailed shows what one man and a very fast Machine can do to a neighborā€™s yard. . .WoW now thatā€™s how ya break in a ā€œbase tunedā€ Custom made turbo 3800 engine conversion.
You had Better dump the break in lube. As I used a single grade ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Oil I had not intended it to be used for anything but break-in the hard abuse prior to full tune on the OBDII Turbo and at least a few more minutes than given. I should know, I assembled that ā€œvery hard hittingā€ engine you just finished ragging out and FYI if Whodeanies hasnā€™t yet, I have voided my warrantee as of Sept, 9 2012
Poor engine break-in is the #1 reason engine builders stay in business. Keep up the good work.
I am not Trying to be rude or evil just want the truth that the product I build is a product worth being in a Whodeanie Custom. Where VERY HARD work is respected and appreciated for its true automotive valuesā€¦..

Yes and yes to the oil change issue 1st and foremost the moment the original build had head Gasket issues everything was in shut down till I could get to the shop and see what was up. I did not feel there was enough time on the engine to consider it completed. As it pertained to bearing and valve train I absolutely drained the oil when I pulled the top end back down to Parade rest. I needed to see the oil and verify there was no debris or antifreeze. All signs in oil were just fine. NEXT I Had Dean take care of the parts list and verified with ZZP on all my method of reassembly, IE Head Studs correctly sequenced and Teflon taped not silly-conned, copper head spray etc.ā€¦ I was spot on.
2ndly due to the short time line on the first start up I knew the smart play and the safe play is to spend the cash for break-in lube a second timeā€¦ split the oil filter to check for issues. We all wanted you to have the best damn 3800 turbo to be sure of that and proud of.
Understand my frustration seeing and hearing the boost on the video ā€¦.. WAY to little time on an engine to be peddle checked like that. Regardless of what is said you are the only one who knows for certain how far you pressed the gas Alias, that time line, a rush to have your car back, and this I understand as we are only human.
P.S. after mock-up, prior to final assembly I made sure nothing is left to chance and everything is clearance, cleaned re-cleaned and then its cleaned again. Thatā€™s still never clean enough for me . But I ran out of time. If for some reason you still question my building abilities or dedication to a higher Standard of engine performance open the hood to your car and look at the workmanship in front of you. NOW try comparing comparable shops cost and timelines for what you have been handed.
Enough said I will not post on here further of this issue as it dose not require more comments or defense.
I do hope you enjoy the car it is an AWSOME one of a kind, A True work of engineering Art.

More here
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../088664-11.html#p420

So thats you on the left, correct, Chuck?

And here:

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-17-2012).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I cannot believe this..... what a freakin' mess. There is no way this will ever end well for anyone involved unfortunately. I sincerely hope you guys can find some satisfaction here but looking at the recent postings I doubt it. Good luck to all of you. Peace

Pete

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV

DAVID

Paul.

All of you

3***This so called engine you talk about was in fact an engine that blew up you were told all of this right to your face and it had not even been but a plain stock long block 3800

Thank you for opening admitting that Dean did in fact steal my engine and put into someone elseā€™s car. Now at his trial you canā€™t lie on the witness standā€¦ keep posting because the sentence in Georgia for running a chop shop is 3 to 10.

Why you are at it could you please provide the following information?

Whose car did Dean put my engine into?

Whose car has my hood?

Whose car has my 2.8 and transmission?

Whoā€™s car has my cross drilled/slotted front rotors?

Whose car has my angel hood scoop?

Whose car has my other body panels?

Whose car has my battery?

Who has my $8400.00 dollars and what was it spent on?

Iā€™ll have more questions later but thatā€™s a start.

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 12-17-2012).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I AM DONE HERE... If anyone needs me I'll be at the CentralFloridaFieros forum.

Wow I really don't understand why you want to leave here? I was with you right up until that last line then I lost ya..... no reason to leave that I can see. Peace

Pete

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do much drama for me. I already went thru this several years ago with V8archie. I will continue with the rest of the group in the legal aspect.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FierociousGT

2307 posts
Member since Jan 2007
Thanks Mike.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../074734-15.html#p599

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I've been staying out of this, because it doesn't really involve me. But I can't sit idly by and watch someone slinging BS at a fellow CFF club member and personal friend.

Just to get some facts straight, somebody did touch Dave's car after he pulled it out of Archie's shop. And that somebody was me. I saw first-hand the shoddy work that was done on his car, and ended up spending almost 100 man-hours straightening it all out. So whatever you think you know about the Archie situation is probably not entirely accurate.

Then there's the question of the body work that Dean's shop did on Dave's car. Dave provided pictures of what he wanted the front splitter to look like (he actually ran it past me, before passing it on to Dean), but apparently Dean decided to use a different design. That would be like taking your car to a paint shop to be painted red, but they decide to paint it green instead, because they think green looks better on it.

Judging by the tone of your post, you're not here to make amends, or offer any olive branches. You just want to pick at the scabs some more. Have fun with that.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am feeling left out here...how come nobody has said anything bad about me?

BTW, I recommended Dean to two separate people and both of them got great cars! One was a blue GT that got the 3800 SC Intercooled motor that was intended for the Rottinchop (with my knowledge and permission) as he was on a timeline to move overseas. I felt his was more important than mine at that point. The other was a yellow GT that got a 3800 but I can't remember of it was an SC or not. He was happy enough with the work that he brought it back to Dean for a complete body off paint job.

I guess the point I am trying to make here is that Dean is perfectly capable of doing great work. I personally cannot speak to the technical stuff he does with extreme mods. I don't have that expertise. I love the design concepts he comes up with and gave him complete avant guard with design on the Rottinchop. I just told him auto 3800SC with intercooler and lambo doors painted Lexus pearl white. All else was his choice. I also knew going into it that it would take time. I figured the better part of a year to complete. Dean, if you are still reading this, the best thing you can do is start making good on all the cars in your shop. It may be a tough row to hoe but keep your head in there and make every car that you have the best that has ever come out of your shop. You "can do it", the question you need to answer (as no other person can do it for you) is will you do it? Internal fortitude to do the right thing should drive you through the tough part. Belief in yourself and your abilities should cover the rest.

I tell my kids every week the same thing I tell you know...Do the right thing regardless of cost or consequence.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 12-17-2012).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Chuck,

DAVID
1st You begged dean to work on your mess. . . . . . I RECALL I PAID PAID DEAN $2500 FOR REDOING MY ENGINE. I DID NOT GET IT FOR PENNYS ON THE QUATER. Everyone on the forum knows why you were kicked off and no one would touch your car, your actions with V-8 Archie had been well documented. ARE YOU SAYING ARCHIE DID $HIT WORK ON MY CAR AND MISC CHARGES ON MY BILL WHICH DIDN'T AD UP? But Dean still helped you and that he had fixed far more than you had paid for. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT... WELL DOCUMENTED.

2nd You also left this car at the shop for well over 6 months without a single Payment because you were broke and had nowhere to leave it and never were charged. INCORRECT.. BROKE NO. NO WHERE TO STORE MY CAR CORRECT FOR A MONTH DUE TO A MOVE. I PAID DEAN ADDITIONAL MONEY IN ADVANCE (JANUARY 2012) AND EVEN GAVE HIM EXTRA CASH FOR FUTURE WORK (REAR CLIP MOD WHICH NEVER HAPPEN DUE TO THE CONSTANT DELAYS. SO IT WENT TO TAIL LED LIGHT INSTALL WHICH DEAN ASKED ME FOR MORE MONEY..... YES CAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT CUSTOMER GAVE HIM). MY CAR WAS SUPPOSE TO BE READY FOR DAYTONA 2012 WITH TWO OTHER CARS. GUESS WHAT... HE WAS RUSHING IT. I DID NOT MENTION TO HIM I DECIDED TO KEEP IT UP THERE BUT ONE OF THE CentralFloridaClub MEMBERS TOLD HIM ABOUT IT. I GOT THE CALL FROM HIM AND HE PROMISED AFTER DAYTONA MY CAR WOULD BE FINISHED.... NADA. GLAD FOR THAT AFTER SEEING THE HALF A$$ JOB HE DID ON exoticse CAR, YES TONY I'M DISSING DEAN'S WORK BUT NOT YOUR CAR, SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN... SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

3rd The fact is your car never had working AC or any gauges that were wired corectly when it arrived and nor did you pay for the REPAIR but dean built your AC from scratch all the sameā€¦ INCORRECT AGAIN... HAD WORK R12 WHEN IT WENT IN AND DEAN WAS SUPPOSE TO CONVERT TO R134a (and according to Dean no parts had to be changed) AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS A/C ISSUE. did this slip your mind/ along with all the other outstanding work you said yourself after all the needed wiring and body fixes you are going to thrash Deanā€¦. Shall we add up what you owe him? ALREADY PAID FOR CHUCKY.... THAT WAS FOR THE ENGINE REINSTALL AND BUMPER MOD... AND THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT ONLY AND NOTHING ELSE. AND THE ONLY THING THAT SEEM TO BE DONE RIGHT ARE THE LED TAIL LIGHTS.

4th You know that car arrived at Deans with one seat and missing interior. EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH FOR A MOMENT, YES THOSE PARTS WHERE THERE WHEN THE CAR WAS DROPPED OFF AND YOU WHERE NOT SO STFU. THE PASSENGER SIDE SEAT WAS NOT BOLTED DOWN (ORIGINALLY WAS NOT SENT TO V8archie DUE TO PARTS SO IT WAS SENT TO DEAN TO MOD THE MOUNTING BRACKET TO SIT LOWER LIKE THE DRIVERS SEAT. ONE OF THE CFF MEMBERS HELPED LOAD THE CAR AND SEAT THE MORNING I WENT UP TO DEANS . But dean has to eat this too JUST SHOW THE SHOPS DISORGANIZATION AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THESE ISSUES. You are the only one who knows the truth about your interior NOT REALLY, IS DEAN GOING TO BLAME THE GA FIERO CLUB TOO. How can you say all this and see the car in front of you. Your words to Dean the day at the shop ā€œI am Grateful and so happy for all the great work you guys are amazing.ā€ SEE MY REVIEW
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../074734-15.html#p599

All of you

Chuck WHO THE FRAK ARE YOU? ARE YOU AN ACCOMPLICE IN ANY WAY? BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST. THIS HOUSE OF CARDS IS GOING TO TUMBLE REAL.... REAL SOON!

I'D LOVE KATHY (Dean's ex-girlfriend) TO CHIME IN.

EDIT:
Chuck are you Dean's brother in law? If so, please let me know when your sister dumps Dean's... I love that witch look and would love to go out sometime with her....

------------------

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-17-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How bad of a person do you have to be to make your EX throw YOUR MOTHER out of the house after you decide to run off with your new girlfriend? I just spent 45min on the phone with Kathy... Oh the things I could post. BTW, post with her permission!
LOL @ David... THAT WAS EPIC!

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

How bad of a person do you have to be to make your EX throw YOUR MOTHER out of the house after you decide to run off with your new girlfriend? I just spent 45min on the phone with Kathy... Oh the things I could post. BTW, post with her permission!

Or you could do this whole thing quietly and look look like some pissed off teenage girl. No one gives 2 ****s about the stupid drama you are trying to drag up with this post about deans personal life. You're hellbent on destroy this guy and making yourself look like a total douche-bag while doing it. I get it, your're pissed and have every right to be but utilize the court system and get what is rightfully yours back. You have met your goal about destroying his credibility, what else are you looking for out of this. Attention? Work and personal lives are 2 totally different things and should be respected rightfully.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 12-17-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanies Support Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/110008609169221/#

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:
Attention?

Maybe just a little...

Whodeanies Support Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/110008609169221/#

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Or you could do this whole thing quietly and look look like some pissed off teenage girl. No one gives 2 fucĀ­ks about the stupid drama you are trying to drag up with this post about deans personal life. You're hellbent on destroy this guy and making yourself look like a total douche-bag while doing it. I get it, your're pissed and have every right to be but utilize the court system and get what is rightfully yours back. You have met your goal about destroying his credibility, what else are you looking for out of this. Attention? Work and personal lives are 2 totally different things and should be respected rightfully.

Dean and his boys want to come on here and discredit us and try to question our integrity. So I am merely posting examples of his character. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. Simple as that. I have little chance in EVER getting my time and money back.. I may as well enjoy myself.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean and his boys want to come on here and discredit us and try to question our integrity. So I am merely posting examples of his character. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. Simple as that. I have little chance in EVER getting my time and money back.. I may as well enjoy myself.

I came here to read Whodeanie's custom is now open thread, you should start your own thread about your problems with Dean. Oh wait, you did, about 6 different times and a Facebook page too.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You also did this to Raydar, bringing his wife into a thread. It's not appropriate and you really should refrain.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-17-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock