Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 49)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

At this point why don't you just post everything you know about this case? What I mean is post all the agencies involved along with all the charges levied, and all the folks involved. This way we can all make informed decisions. I know I made the choice to give Dean a chance to do the right thing and finish mine. I know I am taking a huge chance. However, I would like to know the full story that you possess.
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Steve,

At this point why don't you just post everything you know about this case? What I mean is post all the agencies involved along with all the charges levied, and all the folks involved. This way we can all make informed decisions. I know I made the choice to give Dean a chance to do the right thing and finish mine. I know I am taking a huge chance. However, I would like to know the full story that you possess.

Sorry, no can do. I have posted too much on here already. Lets just say the people who have the authority to do something about this, know. And that is all the matters now. BTW, they have read and will continue to collect information from this and other Whodeanie threads. I know that much for sure.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-30-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they told me the same. Just wish I had the complete story.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not understand this.... are the charges supposed to be a secret?

As far as I know, which I admit is not a lot when it comes to criminal investigations, and technicalities of the law for that matter...... however, when charges are filed, that is then public information. Actually in most cases the charges have to be disclosed. It is the formality of a charge brought against someone that allows things to proceed. (Think of every TV show integration ever... "You either have to charge me, or let me go".

Next, are the agencies that are investigating a secret as well?

For an agency to investigate, they would need to be contacted, or have a claim filed from an individual to act. At that point, it is public knowledge, unless it was an undercover operation, which this clearly is not. I can not picture going to an agency for help, and they tell me that we will help, but SHhhh! you can't tell anyone!

Lastly, are the persons that are filing charges also a secret? It is well known most of the people's names that have cars at the shop in question. We also know of at least 2 people through the thread that have pressed charges. Therefore who is pressing charges seems not to be a secret, or these 2 people at least would be in trouble.

There just seems to be so much secrecy since day one when the posts started something like "Something is happening at Whodeanies... but I cant tell you anything... wait you will find out".

I am not trying to stir anything up, and have no right to comment on a lot of things, as I do not have any property or vested information in this case.

That said, I think any and all information that can be provided can and would help a great many people. Not being able (or willing at least) to share this information with someone that has a car at Whodeanies shop, that has asked for this information, just makes no sense to me.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-02-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There just isn't anything to be gained by posting about it anymore. We just get to set back and watch how it unfolds. Paul posted a list of the agencies that are involved a few pages back and multiple P.O.C's. We both posted our stories, pics, and everything else. Several others posted, some did not. Some want to remain "off the record" so to speak.

What more can we possibly do? I for one, don't feel obligated to do anymore here. If anyone needs my help with who to contact to file etc, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise I have done all I feel I need to do.

Edit
I'd also like to point out that Dean has a very good rating. After all thats happened, he has what, a top 20% rating? Astonishing! You all want people to know whats going on, #1 warning flag would be for his rating to be deep into the red. Not banned, but def red as hell. How he has made it this far with such good ratings is nuts.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 02-11-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Several more have came forward now that Dean was forced to close shop. I am really sorry you guys got burnt.
88Formula3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean contacted a friend of mine early last week and said he had some things of his ready for him to come pick up. The sad thing is my friend (Andre) was not on the forums, and did not know anything was wrong. He talked to me and told me that he had left two Fieros at Deans shop in Canton along with a drop out 3800 from a wrecked Bonne. Anyways, last week Dean said that this weekend (today) Andre could come and get his stuff (or at least what remains of it). So my next question is, How do you get a hold of Dean? Where is his home address? Where is his current shop? We are both locals, and are trying to get in touch with him, but the phone he called Andre from last week has since then been disconnected. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by 88Formula3800 (edited 06-01-2013).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Formula3800:

My next question is, How do you get a hold of Dean? Where is his home address? Where is his current shop? We are both locals, and are trying to get in touch with him, but the phone he called Andre from last week has since then been disconnected.

I would contact the deputy / investigator (His contact information is in the last couple pages of this thread). They should have his current whereabouts. Let the deputy know Dean called and told you to come and pick up the parts.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-01-2013).]

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
www.automotiveadvocatesllc.com
87 SE
98 Oldsmobile 88 3800 N/A
www.NYFOC.com

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Again
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
and again lol

------------------
http://www.automotiveadvocatesllc.com

87 SE
www.NYFOC.com

PFF
System Bot
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test again

------------------
http://www.automotiveadvocatesllc.com

87 SE
www.NYFOC.com

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just happened within walking distance from my shop....I don't understand why in Jersey they will come arrest you, but everywhere else it seems more difficult.

http://www.oceancountysigna...-and-jackson-police/

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

streetstockSS83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHODEANIES ! ! ! ! ! ! !
To any one who still has a car in Deans hands…..
the shop where the cars are Located is 40 Hicks Industrial rd. jasper GA 30143….
.3 miles south on SR 53 (church St) from Pickens county High school
The property and buildings are Seized by the City of Jasper Pickens County for back taxes
and will be up for auction 8/6/2013.
All personal property must be removed NOW YOU HAVE Six Days
YOUR Point of Contact Is Chuck 706 669 7509.
The owner of the property where all the whodeanie Customs stuff is moved to. Well it seems he has not paid his taxes in a number of years so the county just showed up with little yellow signs and pad locks seizing the entire lot....
According to the auditor advocate I have until 8/6/2013 to get all My stuff out and the cars moved the rest will auction with the property.
so if you know the grey Lambo owner or any one else who has a car here I would appreciate it
You Can Call me I have No hidden agenda hear, just a desire to help every one get their car back before it is too late.
Once again
Chuck 706 669 7509 I will help how ever I can
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by streetstockSS83:

WHODEANIES ! ! ! ! ! ! !
To any one who still has a car in Deans hands…..
the shop where the cars are Located is 40 Hicks Industrial rd. jasper GA 30143….
.3 miles south on SR 53 (church St) from Pickens county High school
The property and buildings are Seized by the City of Jasper Pickens County for back taxes
and will be up for auction 8/6/2013.
All personal property must be removed NOW YOU HAVE Six Days
YOUR Point of Contact Is Chuck 706 669 7509.
The owner of the property where all the whodeanie Customs stuff is moved to. Well it seems he has not paid his taxes in a number of years so the county just showed up with little yellow signs and pad locks seizing the entire lot....
According to the auditor advocate I have until 8/6/2013 to get all My stuff out and the cars moved the rest will auction with the property.
so if you know the grey Lambo owner or any one else who has a car here I would appreciate it
You Can Call me I have No hidden agenda hear, just a desire to help every one get their car back before it is too late.
Once again
Chuck 706 669 7509 I will help how ever I can

One of the gray Lambo replicas was owned by someone who used the PFF name of sea food lover.

Nelson
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

This just happened within walking distance from my shop....I don't understand why in Jersey they will come arrest you, but everywhere else it seems more difficult.

http://www.oceancountysigna...-and-jackson-police/

Dave

Because Jersey is big on the social map and is known for some loud mouthed, rowdy son of a bitches ( I should know, I dated a Jersey Girl once ) and the rest of the states are filled with backward assed, lonely hicks who get away with murder. Unless reported by the toothless neighbor, they get away with anything

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-27-2013).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Because Jersey is big on the social map and is known for some loud mouthed, rowdy son of a bitches ( I should know, I dated a Jersey Girl once ) and the rest of the states are filled with backward assed, lonely hicks who get away with murder. Unless reported by the toothless neighbor, they get away with anything

Sadly, I am laughing because what you are saying has hit the nail on the head.
I used to hang on the Jersey shore back before it was called "down the shore". The locals call it Point, Squan, Belmar, Seaside. We aren't going to the shore. We are going to the beach. There were always the guidos in their Mustangs that eventually spawned into Snooki and the gang.
....and the toothless section has now turned into where the New Yorkers have moved in to and made it New Staten Island.

Dave
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same **** with whodeannie happened here as well. Bummer to say the least.

That said, i think most of you need to make an apology to BV Motorsport and give him back his rating. Maybe you didn't like his tone or his choice of words but he did worn you. I was also surprised that Dean could piss in most the mouths of people here and then still they said thank you to Dean!

I think Dean is a lowlife person. Strange he still walks around there somewhere.

Although some of you brought this on themselves, waiting for 2 freaking years, i really feel sorry for you that he wrecked most the cars and sold property that belonged to others. Good luck and hopefully you can still repair the cars.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock