Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 28)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,
What's the status of our "Super Secret Squirrel" project??
IP: Logged
Tweeter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean is busy right now can i take a message

hehe Hi John how is Scott?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
almost done with the 2 cars that are going to Daytona and busting butt on many other cars as well.
long hrs. 7 days a week.
been also working on a set of heads for a 3800 SC for a customer, still have a bit more to do but they are looking great.
D.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One very satisfied customer.

You guys Dean is the man.

I highly recommend him.

Great service, more than fair prices,..it is a no brainer.

So pleased in fact, he and i agreed to work on a second secret project !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-02-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pix from Whodeanie Customs when I picked up my car there last week:

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

You guys Dean is the man.

I highly recommend him.

Great service, more than fair prices,..it is a no brainer.

Wow exoticse, that thing looks great. Looks like you finally got it. I see people looking at it already in the pics. Love those swing up doors. I know you will enjoy the new ride. And as aways great job Dean. I hope you had some time to enjoy the daytona show. So now we are looking forward to carlise in the end of may
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Dean's awesome work!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kolja do you find your car getting a few more looks ?

It looks killer !
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Thanks for taking that photo. Was wondering where it came from and now I know where FGTO stands. Looking good!

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 04-05-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that my 88GT in the background?

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-10-2012).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A bump for Dean's awesome work!

Your car looks great. So, now that you had a road-trip, what do you think of the new twin intakes?
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by exoticse:

The car looked great and i can't wait to see it completed. Dean's a great guy. I hope he gets you a better trunk prop rod on the next project! Yeh, that was me wearing the Whodeanie t-shirt at Daytona.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011
Thank you for including my yellow Lamborghini Diablo, I cant wait to have it done, thanks again

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well all, the word has come down on our building, someone has bought it and wants us out by the end of the mounth
I will most likely move back in to our old building for a little while till I can find something better for the shop. this could not happen at a worse time for us with getting the cars done for the shows but it is what it is. I will be in contact with the people who have cars here this week. it has all been a lot of stress on me with the FDIC not telling us anything about what is going on with the building and then just kicking up out like this. I will be cutting the shop back to a smaller scale so if you are intrested in getting work done I will have to have a list because of the smaller space.
a sad day but life goes on.
D.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn Deano.....really sorry to hear that. If you getthe blue car done I will come down and get it out of there...and I can find Kermit a new home for you! "Honey, looked what followed me home!"
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that Dean but we all knew that was a possibility so no surprise. Good thing is you have a backup plan and I'm sure everything will pan out. Please let me know if you can finish up FGTO if not I can schedule a day and bring her back to Central FL.

PS
I mailed you some parts yesterday.

Originally posted by whodeanie:
Well all, the word has come down on our building, someone has bought it and wants us out by the end of the mounth
I will most likely move back in to our old building for a little while till I can find something better for the shop. this could not happen at a worse time for us with getting the cars done for the shows but it is what it is. I will be in contact with the people who have cars here this week. it has all been a lot of stress on me with the FDIC not telling us anything about what is going on with the building and then just kicking up out like this. I will be cutting the shop back to a smaller scale so if you are intrested in getting work done I will have to have a list because of the smaller space.
a sad day but life goes on.
D.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 04-17-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you have a lease?
Seems like any new buyers would have to honor the terms of the lease, or at least give you 30 days.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah sale or no, there's a process they have to go through to evict you, and they have to give you a certain amount of notice, as well as return any deposits. I'd give an attorney a call and ask a couple of questions. You might actually have a case for loss of wages, etc due to an unlawful eviction. Good luck man.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want you to be out and have to be out are two totally different things. And I'll be honest, this F***ing blows.
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that sucks...I agree that they shouldn't just be able to kick you out like that, especially if you had a legal lease agreement with the previous owner. I was thinking about dropping in on you tomorrow too... Guess that it wouldn't be a good time, would it?

Robert
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, I think the guys have a good point about your existing lease and time if dispossessory. When Don told me this afternoon that you only had a couple of weeks, that was my first thoughts. Having been a landlord, I could never put someone out on a moment's notice. Minimum 30 days and they could usually drag it out to 90, even after their lease ran out. Check your lease agreement as it applies to breaking the lease and required notice. The new owners may be required to let you live out your lease until expiration.

If you need help moving things, I'm available during the week. I can transport things in my truck, and do light lifting, but can't help with the heavy stuff, or on weekends. You have my number.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
our lease was with the last owner of the building and it was mounth to mounth. when the FDIC took over we paid them but no lease was signed they just kept it the same as it was. I did talk to the lawyer yesterday and told him that their was no way to move that fast and that we needed 30 days. he is going to get back to me today on it. what the deal is, is the building is under contract and the new owner wants us out before he signs the papers so he does not have to deal with it so they are trying to strong arm us out. I think we will get the 30 days. we have known this was going to happen for a long time now and it has been a big stress for me not knowing when it would. so now I just need to find a new home for the shop and keep working. I hate moving but I am sure things will work out for the better. I want to let everyone that has a car here that they will be taken care of and they will still be finished. I will not let anyone of you down
D.
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,
that just sucks, you do amazing work and i can just about imagine what it feels like to have to move out!
I'm really sorry that that has to happen! I wish you the best of luck. Also I just want to let you know that I think that you do a great job on all of your projects, they all are amazing!!
Do you think you could teach me how to do Lambo Doors!!?
Sorry
-Kathryn
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You said it might happen.

Good luck in finding a new place, I know that you really like where you are now.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, so sorry to hear the news...I mean you knew you were gonna have to move, but knowing that, and being told to get out in 12 days is another story! ! !

I am glad you got in touch with a lawyer, as there is NO way you should be given only 12 days notice to move an established business! Hopefully you will get the 30 day extended stay with their blessings. If not..... then you stand your ground, and take the time you need to move out, without their support. An eviction process can take up to 2-3 months. The new owner can't just call the police and tell them they want you out now, it just doesn't work that way, due process and all. Just make sure you got that nuclear fallout shelter alarm siren hooked up when you leave the property

On a side note, if the new place is too small, I am sure I could take a Fiero or 2 off your hands... I mean if you can't fit em in and all... just trying to help......l.. honestly!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure it will all work out. I have many good friends here that are all helping out with finding a new home for the shop.
thank you all for your feedback, this is why I love this forum, people like you
no matter what other cars we work on I will always have a place for fieros.
D,

michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2012 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us know how it goes Dean. Can't wait to see the new set up!

-MH
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was out all weekend looking for a shop and I think I found a good one, it is 1/2 the size of what I have now but that is fine with me.
it is in Canton, Ga. the next town north of me. it has 5000 sq ft. a small office and it is fenced 2 acres at the end of a road.
I will know more after lunch today if I can get it. wish me luck
D.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No no no.... move further to the SOUTH! lol
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

+1

Dean: I left you several messages re parts that remain in your shop. Please call me!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

x2.

About 30 miles ought to do it.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure it is too far away, but I would make you a screaming deal on a 3000 sq ft commercial building in IL sitting on 1 acre and outside of city limits...
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about move to Germany .
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
90% of his mods would never get through the TÃœV.

Originally posted by Tweeter:

How about move to Germany .

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, all
we have been working long hrs. to get things done as well as start moving. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and will be but with all we have to do with the move I will not be able to be in constant contact with all of you for a week or 2.
my phone was nonstop last week and as a result I got very little done. please PM me with any questions I will respond as I can. if you need to call leave me a message and I will call you back as I can as well. I just can not do everything at once. this is a big move and it is just us to do it.
thank you, D.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi, all
we have been working long hrs. to get things done as well as start moving. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and will be but with all we have to do with the move I will not be able to be in constant contact with all of you for a week or 2.
my phone was nonstop last week and as a result I got very little done. please PM me with any questions I will respond as I can. if you need to call leave me a message and I will call you back as I can as well. I just can not do everything at once. this is a big move and it is just us to do it.
thank you, D.

Dean did you get the PM about the taillights?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we are about 1/2 way moved over to the new shop as of this last weekend. we still have a lot to get done.
I want to thank all of my friends that have come over to help us with the move.
D.

Ryanstalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanstalinSend a Private Message to RyanstalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey whodeanie, how can i get in contact with you about getting some mounts made, I'm in no rush, as you have a lot of things to do. and you do amazing work is why I need you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock