Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 32)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Bump...So when is the Panama City/Dyno happening? Did I miss it already? Please take plenty of pics!

Tuesday my car is scheduled to be dyno tuned & then delivered on Sep the 8th here in PC. Of course... time will tell.....

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-10-2012).]

IP: Logged
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I am pretty sure two of them will be done by the end of the week. Mine and I think the NA 3800 car. IIRC Dean said mine would be going to the Dyno on Tuesday morning and then he would bring it down to Panama City that weekend.

Whoever owns the NA 3800 pictured earlier, that is the best looking 3800 NA swap I have ever seen.

This one:

My wife likes it

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how did Panama City show go? Any numbers for the Dyno? Please post pics if you have them!
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean I was wondering, would you be able to replace a synchro or 2 in the Getrag in my '88 GT? Could you PM me a price or maybe I can give you a call?

------------------

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

Hey Dean I was wondering, would you be able to replace a synchro or 2 in the Getrag in my '88 GT? Could you PM me a price or maybe I can give you a call?

the trans shop that used to do them for us will not work on the anymore. they said they are too old and can not get many parts. the best I could do is help you find another one and swap it in for you.

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Tony, where did you get those audi lights and how much were they?

Dean, great work bro, love your builds.... If I had an option of 2 people to work on my car it would be you and Chip Foose. Great work bro. Keep it up.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow! thank you! that meens a lot to me
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
we are working hard on several cars at this time. starting to get the shop back in order from the move and everything else. some of our long term projects are back on the move now that we have room to work so we should start seeing me post up more pics of the builds. this last few months have been a pain. now looking forward to getting back to having fun building cars again.

to all my friends and customers we thank you for your support
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Tony, where did you get those audi lights and how much were they?

Dean, great work bro, love your builds.... If I had an option of 2 people to work on my car it would be you and Chip Foose. Great work bro. Keep it up.

Let me find the link and i will post them up. Car-lo found them first, they were very inexpensive from what i remember, maybe $50 bucks ??

They make very good light at night, but not up to par during the day as far as a true daytime running light like i had hoped.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to progress on the Rottinchop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Let me find the link and i will post them up. Car-lo found them first, they were very inexpensive from what i remember, maybe $50 bucks ??

They make very good light at night, but not up to par during the day as far as a true daytime running light like i had hoped.

WOW! Thats nice. PM me if you don't mind when you find the link. I don't want to bash Dean's thread. Thanks bro.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

WOW! Thats nice. PM me if you don't mind when you find the link. I don't want to bash Dean's thread. Thanks bro.

lol, no it is ok. Dean did not do anything wrong or have anything to do with finding the lights.

I did that myself and he just installed them for me.

Here is the link.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Au...d_audi_drl_sku77.htm

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-13-2012).]

nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Whodeanie,
I know you do alot of work with the Ferrari back ends and wanted to let you and your customers know I am selling my Authentic Ferrari taillights. I have them for in the Mall in my ongoing thread. Here is a quick pic, but all the info and other pics are in the thread below

LINK:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/052053.html#p0

THANKS !!!

Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:
the trans shop that used to do them for us will not work on the anymore. they said they are too old and can not get many parts. the best I could do is help you find another one and swap it in for you.

How bad is it trying to swap in a F40 or a F23?

The synchro on 3rd is pretty weak on the 282, I wouldn't trust a used trans unless it had a new synchro. At that point it'd probably be better to just save more money and get a low mileage F40 or F23 if you can do that.
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2012 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.drivetrain.com/p...wd_overhaul_kit.html

Rebuild kit with synchros for $411.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we are working hard on several cars at this time. starting to get the shop back in order from the move and everything else. some of our long term projects are back on the move now that we have room to work so we should start seeing me post up more pics of the builds. this last few months have been a pain. now looking forward to getting back to having fun building cars again.

to all my friends and customers we thank you for your support
D.

Hey Dean been trying to reach you for a week, hope you are bust finishing my car, or finishing others' cars to get to mine, either way it will be good, please let me know what is the improvement on the yellow Lambo & it will be done, thank you for your time, you can call me @ 215-989-2656, text me, send me a message on fb, or reply here whatever is easier & less time consuming for you.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes I do have the wheel lock for your car as well as the sun roof cover and air deflector. they are in a box ready to be sent to you (un damaged!)

Still haven't received my missing parts Dean.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT, loaded, 14k original miles, F23, built L67, ST2 cam, PT67 bb turbo, w2a charge-cooled, HT tubular suspension w/ coil overs, interior, paint & body mods.

1987 Fiero GT Road Racer. 1st documented 3.4TDC swap- built in 1994. 5MT Isuzu, Quaife prototype LSD, HT Tubular A-arms, Fully poly & Heim jointed suspension, Custom 3 way adjustible sway bars, HT Bump Steer kit, Koin's, 320# springs, GA brakes, ZEX N20 and more! Under full restoration.

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double cab Prerunner SR5 Stock, and staying that way.

2013 Can-Am Commander 1000 XT For the redneck in all of us! SideXSide's are sooooo fun!

ƒ13r0'$ rµ£3

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-10-2012).]

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tuesday my car is scheduled to be dyno tuned & then delivered on Sep the 8th here in PC. Of course... time will tell.....

Where are those dyno numbers?? Want to see what that pretty swap is packing.. Ray
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Where are those dyno numbers?? Want to see what that pretty swap is packing.. Ray

LOL ummmm its a work in progress. I am sorting out all the (I'll be nice) details. Check out the 14k mile 1988GT thread. I will post some numbers when I finish my build. I am waiting on Dean to send my parts that he forgot when he dropped the car off a few weeks ago.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 09-24-2012).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I am waiting on Dean to send my parts that he forgot when he dropped the car off a few weeks ago.

How does a wheel lock nut, sun roof cover and air deflector have an effect on dyno results? :P Let's see some numbers already!!!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

How does a wheel lock nut, sun roof cover and air deflector have an effect on dyno results? :P Let's see some numbers already!!!

They don't. Dean didn't/couldn't finish the car. Did you guys miss my build thread?
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still haven't received MY parts............................
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is Dean's wife.. your tracking number for your parts is M421095845 ... I mailed this out myself... It should be to you by Tuesday... If you need anything else you need to email me at sales@whodeanies.com... Thank you !!!!!
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is Dean's wife.. your tracking number for your parts is M421095845 ... I mailed this out myself... It should be to you by Tuesday... If you need anything else you need to email me at sales@whodeanies.com... Thank you !!!!!

+1 for the man that has it all!

If he can do his car magic and still keep the spouse happy.... +1!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for saving this thread.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have Yellowstone's car in your shop?
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spoke with Dean a few days ago and everything is moving along. He is still hard at work with all his many projects and I know everyone is anxious but just be patient and you will be surprised with the final product. Dean is still #1.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wife? Well then congratulations are in order!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Do you still have Yellowstone's car in your shop?

No, he hasn't. It's been back home in Miami since March...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-27-2012).]

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man... diggin' the intake setup. Very nice!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on my car? Are we still on for Oct 15 pickup?

PS
Does anyone have the new shop number? Plz PM it to me. Thx

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-05-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on my car? Are we on schedule for a 31 Jan completion?
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dean, I left you a email. Please call me back or email me when you get a chance.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, please call me or PM me with an update on my car.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DOES ANYONE ONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON AT WHODEANIE'S CUSTOMS? I just tried calling Dean's mobile since last Monday and now the number has been disconnected. What is the address to the new shop and anyone live around there that can drive by and see what is going on?

EDIT1:
Is this the correct address:
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, GA 30115

EDIT2:
I'm wondering if he forgot to pay his phone bill since he has been busy..... hopefully.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-08-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

DOES ANYONE ONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON AT WHODEANIE'S CUSTOMS? I just tried calling Dean's mobile since last Monday and now the number has been disconnected. What is the address to the new shop and anyone live around there that can drive by and see what is going on?

EDIT:
Is this the correct address:
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, GA 30115

ORLY.......
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you aware of something we are not or are you just being a butt plug?

ORLY.......

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-08-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Are you aware of something we are not or are you just being a butt plug?

Nice edit to throw that last bit in.....

First and foremost; I hope none of his current customers have to go thru what I did. Problem is... you guys are and don't want to admit it. I sympathize with you. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. So please, stop taking it out on ME.

I tried to warn PFF and ended up getting ostracized. All the red flags are there, if you all choose to ignore them, its at your peril. GET YOUR CARS OUT OF THERE.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<RESERVED>

First and foremost; I hope none of his current customers have to go thru what I did. Problem is... you guys are and don't want to admit it. I sympathize with you. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. So please, stop taking it out on ME.

I tried to warn PFF and ended up getting ostracized. All the red flags are there, if you all choose to ignore them, its at your peril. GET YOUR CARS OUT OF THERE.

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SERIOUSLY?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock