Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Is that 355 kit in TDF bleu? Or Tour De France blue...... Have you talked with funnywheels on how he did his top for the kit he has, over at madmechanics? In case you hadn't you should take alook at his build thread there.......... Until yours is finished of course, funnywheels has thee best top for a 355 kit hands down.......... That being said with all the fabtastic work you do!

I am not sure of the color but it is nice. as far as talking to Dave, I have looked threw his thread as well as talked to him about his top. the way I am building this one is like no other that has been done. it is a lot of work and thought but I think it will turn out nice in the end. for the 355 people it has been an area of much agravatoin that I hope to solve.
as allways I will keep you posted as it goes.
D.

IP: Logged
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:
they are nice but I would go with the SS if it where me.

I just noticed there's no EGR...can't do that here in Washington. I'll have to go with stock replacements, or the sprint maninifolds from Fierostore.
bowrapennocks

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida,
FYI, I just took an 86GT (2.8 race built) through emissions in Redmond, WA with no EGR and no cat, it did better than my 87GT with all emissions controls. Both past, but the 87 just squeeked by.
Jim
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

I just noticed there's no EGR...can't do that here in Washington. I'll have to go with stock replacements, or the sprint maninifolds from Fierostore.

you can get them with or without the EGR he got the one without. you just have to call west coast and ask them.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bowrapennocks:

Amida,
FYI, I just took an 86GT (2.8 race built) through emissions in Redmond, WA with no EGR and no cat, it did better than my 87GT with all emissions controls. Both past, but the 87 just squeeked by.
Jim

Wow, that's surprising. No cat, no EGR. Your race motor must be well tuned...a clean burner. I failed a few times in my '88 Formula.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2354 posts
Member since Jul 2003

you can get them with or without the EGR he got the one without. you just have to call west coast and ask them.

I guess rusty bolts is expected in a 22 yo car, but what first was supposed to be a clutch job is now including a new water pump, and now new exhaust manifolds...makes me wonder what will fail/go wrong next.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2354 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Here are some pics from the shop on the work on the 355 convertable top I am building.
D.

It still has a long way to go but I will keep you all posted

If I remember correctly I made this interior parts kit for someone else who later couldn't use it. So this is the first time for me seeing this set upholstered & installed in a car. Looks like a nice job. Now the steering wheel looks out of place.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 04-04-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

I guess rusty bolts is expected in a 22 yo car, but what first was supposed to be a clutch job is now including a new water pump, and now new exhaust manifolds...makes me wonder what will fail/go wrong next.

I understand, but you have to remember those parts have been in their for a long time. I always look over everything when I am working on a car because you never know what you will find and sometimes it is easier to repair when you already have part of the car apart already.

the 355 does have your parts and it looks good. the car still has more to finish and the wheel is one of them
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 04-04-2010).]

rlndhill

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rlndhillSend a Private Message to rlndhillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I shipped my car, approximately 600 miles, to Dean for some special touches!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rlndhill:

Today I shipped my car, approximately 600 miles, to Dean for some special touches!!!

Something tells me you are going to be very happy when he is finished !

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, why don't you and Ben (and Claytonto) join the rest of us Fierofolk on the 17th at the Sam Memmolo show?
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rlndhill:

the shipper called me and said the car will be to me thursday morning first thing
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by fierofool:

Dean, why don't you and Ben (and Claytonto) join the rest of us Fierofolk on the 17th at the Sam Memmolo show?

sounds like a good time, I will try to make it. I am not sure about Ben and Clayton
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Here is a shop update, yesterday I worked more on the convertable and then my 2 helpers came over in the afternoon and we where able to get the Lambo chassis in to the other bay and started choping it for the 10" strech. we where able to get it cut apart and tacked back together with the new wheelbase. I have to go to the metal store today to get some more tube for the cradle today so I can get it welded back together and back on the wheels so I can start the chop on the rest of the car. the chassis ahs already been braced but I did not chop the top off till I finished the strech on the rear. I will post some pic's up later I forgot my camera at the shop.

I also have another 355 that will be here thursday that I will be working on as well. I have a list of things I will be doing to it like I did to Ben's yellow car a while back.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
some pic's to go with the update

the Lambo project part one
D.

rlndhill

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rlndhillSend a Private Message to rlndhillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Something tells me you are going to be very happy when he is finished !

You got that right!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got the car tonight once I get the new parts I will get on it.
I will be able to get the little things taken care of before then as well.

on other news the convertable project is still in the works and going well so far. I worked on it more today and I will be back on it in the morning. I hope to have most of it working by the weekend. I will keep you all posted.

once I get farther allong with the cars I want to get all of them in line outside of the shop for a photo.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I tried to work on the convertable and did not get very far with it due to my welder taking a dump so it was off to the welding store for a new one or 2
I was able to get a great deal on 2 welders a Mig and a Tig both HD units so no more fighting with the welder now I will be able to weld anything.
the top did see a little progress today but still has a long way to go. I was hoping to be a little farther along with it but it is what it is.

here are some pic's from the shop today of the projects I am working on as well as the new one.
D.

one of the new welders, I will have the other tomarow.

the latest pic's from the convertable top I am building.

and last but not least the new 355 I will be working on.

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just realized how close your rear bumper is to a F355 rear bumper.
Awesome!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

I just realized how close your rear bumper is to a F355 rear bumper.
Awesome!

Ahem.... it IS a F355 bumper that has been sectioned.

Isn't that correct Dean?

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 04-08-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Ahem.... it IS a F355 bumper that has been sectioned.

Isn't that correct Dean?

Yes I cut the hell out of it and fit it to the DD
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ferraris, lamborghinis, man Dean you sure have a lot of fancy vehicles in your shop !

That red one looks really sharp, but the top maybe needs some love ? maybe it is just the angle ?? i am guessing that is one reason why it is there ?

Dean with a fiero nearby and your eye for detail, do you think those F355 mirrors would look good on a fiero ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-08-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ferraris, lamborghinis, man Dean you sure have a lot of fancy vehicles in your shop !

That red one looks really sharp, but the top maybe needs some love ? maybe it is just the angle ?? i am guessing that is one reason why it is there ?

Dean with a fiero nearby and your eye for detail, do you think those F355 mirrors would look good on a fiero ?

I think they would stick out too far, they do on the 355 because the back is so fat but on a widebody they might work.
the top on that 355 in person looks like one of the better ones I have seen, I think it was the angle of the shot.
D.

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Exoticse, ask an ye shall be rewarded... Here is a photoshop of a widebody an F355 mirrors....

Pic:

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that does not look bad on a widebody car

I did not get that much done at the shop today because I had to go pick up my new TIG welder and I got back to the shop and got it set up to use and found 2 things that would not let me use it first the 220 wall plug I have at the shop was wrong and will be changed out tomarow and the second the Argon bottle at the shop was empty so it is off to the supply in the morning to get it filled.
since I could not do any welding I ended up cleaning up the shop a bit. I have been working on so many things that I had tools and trash all over the shop and I could not stand it anymore. now I look forward to messing it back up next week
D.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that does not look bad on a widebody car

D.

HI all

Haha, it really doesn't, though F348 mirrors, IMO, would suit a Fiero much better... Too bad there exhorbantly exspensive, @ like 3500.00 US for one, and not a pair..... At least that is what I had heard......

I am in NOway asking but, with all the work you seem to have coming in, are you thinking of hiring? lol....... I hope u keep up the solid work ethics, on all levels...!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Haha, it really doesn't, though F348 mirrors, IMO, would suit a Fiero much better... Too bad there exhorbantly exspensive, @ like 3500.00 US for one, and not a pair..... At least that is what I had heard......

I am in NOway asking but, with all the work you seem to have coming in, are you thinking of hiring? lol....... I hope u keep up the solid work ethics, on all levels...!

Thanks,
I have 2 guys that help me out when they can for now. once I recover the cost of setting up the shop and get a little money that I can keep I will hire someone but as a helper to me.
I will be working on all the projects I have as well myself to make sure that I keep up the quality I want.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not been on here in the last few days because I have been working hard on the top for the 355. it has been a lot of work to get it right. I wiil try to get some pic's posted up by next monday.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is an update for all of you about what I have been up to at the shop
first off I have started on the Lambo project (not much to show yet)
I have also been busting my butt to get the 355 convertable top done and I am getting close now. it works great and it looks like something now.
I also have been working on fiberglass parts for an HD. today has been a great day as well I picked up 2 new projects for next mounth. 2 restoration projects one an 84 one owner fiero and the other a project for a 15 year old girl for her 16th birthday project codename (Shorty!) that is what she calls the car
I will be starting the red 355 this next week, I have lots of little things I can do to it while I wait for the body parts.
Yes I am happy to be working on these cars and I hope it keeps going. thanks to all of you for all your help in getting me going
D.

I just threw a cover over the top to get an idea of what it looks like, it will look way better when it gets covered.

It still has a little way to go but I am happy how it is turning out.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 04-16-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been working on several cars at the shop as of late and it has been great. as those that have been following the thread know I have been working on the convertable top for the 355 but yesterday I had to get back on the Diablo to finish the strech so I can free up my jacks and move on to the next part of the work.
so here are some pics of the chassis in progres.
D.

the drivers side is done and I will finish up the pasanger side today. once it is done you will almost not be able to tell where it was ever done. I replaced all the sheet metal as well as reinforced the chassis with 1/4 wall tubeing so it is stronger than stock. I also cut the rockers open and installed a 1 x3 tube that will help support the car once the top is cut off that is tied into the front and rear of the chassis as well as other supports I will add before the top comes off. I will keep you posted as it goes along. on other news this last weekend we went to a car show with the DD and the red 355 and they where both a big hit.
here are just a few shots of them on the road and at the show.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for an update. as you all can see I have been working on the 3 cars but I have also been working on motorcycle parts for a friend as well. so I have been working my butt off but I do love it and look forward to more soon.
I will be at the Fiero factory this next weekend for the swap meet with a truck load of stock parts for sale.
once I get some things done I will get started on some custom parts that I will be selling.
thank you all for your support and let me knw if I can help with your projects.
D.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
things at the shop have been going well this week. I have been working on the blue 355 top and I finaly got it worked out. now it is just some finish welding and some paint. Once I get that done I need to do some glass work on the body of the car where the top sets to finish it back off. then I will mount the top in for the last time.
I have a few other things I am fixing a few other things on the car as well as some othe small mods.

I have talked to 2 people about working on their cars as well and one of them is bringing his car over monday for a new motor and restoration he is the one and only owner of this 84 Fiero

as of now I am getting parts rounded up for the swapmeet this weekend so I will not be back at it till monday at the shop.
D.

the top frame on the car folded down, don't mind the bar on top it does not stay their

and the top on the work bench getting the final welding done.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean great job !

I thought about your project while at a recent exotic car show and snapped a few pictures of the real deal for you.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Tony
I can not tell you how many of these cars I have pic's of and how many times I have gone to look at the real ones with a tape measure and camera in hand LOL!
this car has not been easy to do but I think I have it now. first one is always the hardest
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did any of the owners let you get a looksee at the inner workings ?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did any of the owners let you get a looksee at the inner workings ?

ya, but the real 355 is automatic and the area behind the seats is about a foot farther back than the Fiero so to make one like that you would have to start with a chassis car with more room behind the seats.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got back from the swapmeet this weekend and today it was back to work at the shop. I am finishing the convertable top but I needed to get the Lambo body set on the chassis today so I could have the room for a car I am doing a motor in.

here are a few pic's of the 2 from today.
D.

it kind of looks like a 4x4 lambo at the moment it needs to be lowered still but I need to get more of the body on the car first to get the weight on it.

and the 84

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you doing an engine swap or repair on the notchie ?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you doing an engine swap or repair on the notchie ?

it is a restoration project. the owner bought the car new and wants it re done to get it back on the road. it is getting a new 4 cyl. stock setup.
I have to go threw the intire car and make sure everything is working and safe. the car has sat for 10 years.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Another crazy day at the shop today
I have a lot going on at the moment and sometimes it feels like I need 3 of me to get it done. LOL! I need to get to a point I can afford to hire someone to help out so I dont get burnt out myself. I think it will be soon though I am still getting calls and emails about cars and I have several that I am working on at this time. so things are doing well and looking good for the near future.

today I worked on the 355 top and have it just about done now all I need to do is get it mounted in the car for the last time and some final adjustments. then I have a few little things to do on the car and it will be down the road.

also the 84 resto got the new motor droped off today so I will be starting on that once the 355 is done. the red 355 I am still waiting for parts for but they should be here soon.

anyway here are some pic's for all of you that follow this thread. and thanks!
D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock