Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 31)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant remember who it was that you said comes and works on sorting out the shop. I'll tell you what, it looks 10,000 times better than the last time I was there. Good job to (insert your name here) for the hard work.
IP: Logged
VF1Skullangel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up with the yellow Diablo!?!?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stupid internet provider blocked this site from my shop. I was finaly able to get it fixed today.
the new shop is starting to take shape finaly. we have been busting butt to get things done and out to make room for others that are still outside.
this has been the hardest move ever. most of you know I have had a lot of life chainging things happening all at once but it is getting better every day.
I am happy with the way things are working out.

I know a few of you have been waiting for parts or responces to PM's and I will respond to all of them today. as far as people that we owe parts to I will get them out this week and then some to make up for the lost time.
thank you all for the love and support you have shared with us it is not taken lightly.
D.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Stupid internet provider blocked this site from my shop........

D.

Internet? Is that thing still around? (Said like Homer Simpson)

Bravo Deano

Dr. W.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all 87 PM's replied to if I missed one please send it to me again or send me an email to dean@whodeanies.com
thank you all
D.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all 87 PM's replied to if I missed one please send it to me again or send me an email to dean@whodeanies.com
thank you all
D.

I should get a gold star for not sending a PM or calling you during the last few months.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

I should get a gold star for not sending a PM or calling you during the last few months.

lol, Gold star for you!

it has been crazy but it is getting fun again now that we are getting almost back on track.
D.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah! That means the Rottinchop will be gettin some much needed attention!!! Rub that luv in there Deano!!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so been going crazy trying to get cars done. we have 4 3800 swaps going at once and 2 are almost done just waiting on the headers to get back from the coater. one is an NA with power steering and the other is a 3800 Trubo car that should be a kick in the pants to drive. once we get the headers back on it I will post up some pics. it was a lot of work to get the exhaust to run in the bay with no cutting to the car.
one of the others is a gen 3 3800 as well as a gen 2 swap.

we have decided once we are done with what we have in shop we will no longer do kit cars, they take way too long and we loose money on them.
we will still do the custom Fieros, engine swaps and service but we are also doing hot rods, drag cars and other customs.

fieros will always be our core work.

D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
here are some pics of the turbo 3800 car from last week.
D.

custom intake I built, the car also has a full stack intercooler.

we are having it powdercoated black wrinkle finish and have made a custom badge for it that I will post up once we get it back as well.

here is a full shot of the set up, we used a presision 76mm turbo coated the hot side with Jet hot and Tial 50mm BOV as well as a Tial 46mm Waistgate and custom built headers with 3" exhaust.

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
someone is going to want bigger brakes to go with that!
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

someone is going to want bigger brakes to go with that!

lol, already in the works!
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
the 3800 NA auto car. just waiting for the headers from the coater, a fuel tank and the power steering rack to be installed.
D.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow that looks great!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the 3800 NA auto car. just waiting for the headers from the coater, a fuel tank and the power steering rack to be installed.
D.

Hah! I recognize that car. Nice job!
I'm sure the owner will be happy.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, everyone
we are trying to grow the shop Facebook page so we are inviting everyone to come like us.
here is the link.
thanks

http://www.facebook.com/WhodeaniesCustoms
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey you should bring the powder coating process in house. Its obvious you cant count on the local shops. We have been waiting a month for the powdercoater.. A freggen MONTH!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Hey you should bring the powder coating process in house. Its obvious you cant count on the local shops. We have been waiting a month for the powdercoater.. A freggen MONTH!

I wish! it only takes money you bring it I will build it
lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of powdercoating.. whats the word on my parts? Or rather what excuse did the PC use this time?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
I guess more of the same BS .....................
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Deno when can you schedule in my tail lights?
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean,

I finally got motivated and got around to finishing the install of the RX-8 mirrors.

The passenger side is perfect, but the driver's side may need a little reworking down the line to be just as perfect.

For now it looks good and is functional, but before i get it painted i may have you tweek it, and also figure out a way to make the power option usable.

Thanks again.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-27-2012).]

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean, I've sent you a few emails and PM's about the low alt mount bracket I returned that was partially finished and haven't heard back from you yet. Just seeing if you've gotten it yet and when you'll be sending out the new new bracket.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean, did you check into that awesome EPS I found?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the status on the Rottinchop? Son will be driving starting in Jan and would love to have it comepleted by then.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean any idea on the cost to ship the lowering springs we took off my choptop to someone in Florida 33326 ??

I have someone interested in them and he would pay the shipping costs.

Thanks
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you dont need them right away, he should be dropping my car off in a few weeks. May be cheaper to ship from Panama City. Up to you.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the new turbo pics. they do it no justice, it looks way better in person. it was a lot of fab work involved in this one to get it all to fit and work with no cutting.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Awesome work as usual Dean!!! I can see that nothing is impossible for you at Whodeanies. I cant wait to see it in person! I know that the owner will be very pleased
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the new turbo pics. they do it no justice, it looks way better in person. it was a lot of fab work involved in this one to get it all to fit and work with no cutting.

That looks great!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow....that is a darn clean install!
PFF
System Bot
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was over to the shop today dropping off what I promised Dean back in Nov. of last year. (I would've delivered it earlier but that's when everything was going on. So I waited.)
They've pretty much got the shop sorted. Still some work to do on that. Lots of cars being worked on. One even went out the door while I was there.
Kermit is hiding in a corner waiting for all his parts to finally show up.
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been slammed as of late working on 4 cars at once trying to get them out.
I need an office manager! I can not run the office and work in the shop at the same time. we have been so slammed that I have not even been taking phone calls. please if you need something from me and I do not pick up leave me a VM and I will call you back if you do not I will not!
parts for swaps are no hold for the time while we finish up these cars. please understand we want to be here for a long time but we got way to far backed up and need to get things finished before we can take on any new projects at this time.
D.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really hope one of those cars is mine... I really do miss it

been slammed as of late working on 4 cars at once trying to get them out.
I need an office manager! I can not run the office and work in the shop at the same time. we have been so slammed that I have not even been taking phone calls. please if you need something from me and I do not pick up leave me a VM and I will call you back if you do not I will not!
parts for swaps are no hold for the time while we finish up these cars. please understand we want to be here for a long time but we got way to far backed up and need to get things finished before we can take on any new projects at this time.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we are back to no more new projects until the ones in shop are done. we have no room in the new shop and I hate that some of these cars have taken way too long. once the cars we have are done we will only be taking on 2 or 3 at a time. no more 10 or 20
D.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL Told you you needed an Office Manager. You can be a manager and worker, yes, but no one can do both well at the same time.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know all 4 of them and mine is the 4th one thats going to be done next. I spoke with Dean and the 3 currently ahead of mine is very close to being done. Maybe all will be done by the end of the week. Ive been the most patient because mine was the very first car in Deans shop since he opened the shop. This is going to be the next one on his list. Sorry guys. Its worth being patient because I would rather have it done right by Dean then to have someone rush through it and have problems later on down the road. Patient everyone he will get to it.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pretty sure two of them will be done by the end of the week. Mine and I think the NA 3800 car. IIRC Dean said mine would be going to the Dyno on Tuesday morning and then he would bring it down to Panama City that weekend.

Whoever owns the NA 3800 pictured earlier, that is the best looking 3800 NA swap I have ever seen.

This one:

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 08-28-2012).]

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...So when is the Panama City/Dyno happening? Did I miss it already? Please take plenty of pics!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock