Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
JennsDream

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

It's Tuesday, here are the pic's from the weekend as I said the parts are at the painter and I will have them back next week.
D.

we placed the stock rocker in place to get a pic of it as well as the new one to show the differance. the new one is a way nicer part.

and the new one.

and the car waiting on parts.

i like the nose. where did you get it?
IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the nose came with the whole kit it is a Merage kit. Ferrari closed them down.

I will be getting all the painted parts tonight for the car. I have to work all day saturday so I will not get to install them till sunday but once I get them on I will post the pic's
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 06-05-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I got the parts back from paint and installed them firday night. I also cleaned it up because I was going to drive it saturday but then I noticed the tag was expired so I did not take it out. when the owner came over friday we talked about fixing the nose so sunday I took the front off the car to fix it while I had it off I installed his air horns and I am remaking the headlight buckets as well as some interior parts. he has a set of 355 seats ang gages that he wants installed so once he brings them over I will get them installed.
I may fix the top as well but that will be a pain in the butt. as of now it is a roadster because whoever built the top did a **** job of it.
anyway here are the pic's

the old ones! they were bad!

Let me know what you think...................
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished the glass work to the front bumper and it is off to paint.
now I can play with other parts of the car like installing real 355 seats, new gages, 355 sun visors and fixing the top? maybe

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Do you know where your client got the two-tone air horn? I know FIAMM made the Ferrari units (and Bentley for that matter) and they are metal and very $$$. How do they sound, or have you had a chance to hear them?

Will
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Dean,

Do you know where your client got the two-tone air horn? I know FIAMM made the Ferrari units (and Bentley for that matter) and they are metal and very $$$. How do they sound, or have you had a chance to hear them?

Will

i had a set of those on my cavalier. you should be able to find at autozone or advance.
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whodeanie, why dont you make it to the ga meets? or on the ga fiero website for that matter.

i still wanna look at those cavi seats in your fiero
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

Will

I am not sure where he got them from but they are made by Hela and they sound just like the real thing. he got me a set for my car as well and I think they were around 50 or 60 bucks.
I will ask him and let you know.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:

whodeanie, why dont you make it to the ga meets? or on the ga fiero website for that matter.

i still wanna look at those cavi seats in your fiero

That Fiero is still in Ballground we have not picked it up yet because it has open exhaust some one cut the cat off of it.
and we were waiting till he got the title for it.
as far as the club meetings I spend my weekends working on the cars so I can get one of them on the road to take to the meetings.
it is no fun showing up in my truck
you never know I may show up in the 355 soon
feel free to contact me anytime if you want to come over and see my mess. LOL
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not sure where he got them from but they are made by Hela and they sound just like the real thing. he got me a set for my car as well and I think they were around 50 or 60 bucks.
I will ask him and let you know.
D.

Thanks man, I tried the Autozone type (I think it was from Sparco?) as mentioned above but they just didn't sound right to me. I will see what Google says to me. Ain't this internet thing grand?

Thanks for inventing it Al Gore (yea, right. The only thing any politician ever invented was the "truth"!)
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks man, I tried the Autozone type (I think it was from Sparco?) as mentioned above but they just didn't sound right to me. I will see what Google says to me. Ain't this internet thing grand?

Thanks for inventing it Al Gore (yea, right. The only thing any politician ever invented was the "truth"!)

here is some info that my friend just sent me I will try to copy his email here for you.

Here's some interesting information you can pass along as both you and I know how good they sound

The famous Ferrari horn sound is made by a duotone airhorn setup. The airhorn manufacture FIAMM produced the Serie 2000 made for the Ferrari, early Lamborghini and some Bentley cars. The Serie 2000, which are two tin-pot trumpets that produce unique 'Ferrari' sound is not available and cannot be produced by any other plastic trumpet airhorn setup. It is an exclusive sound!

The last Ferrari's to get the famous FIAMM airhorns were the 355 and 456GT. New regulations by governments regarding horns on new cars have restricted airhorns as a horn option altogether on new exotics. The only way to obtain these airhorns are to buy them from salvage recycle yards or through new Ferrari parts, which are made completely plastic. As of 2007, the going price of a new Ferrari airhorn with plastic trumpets was around $130.00 USD.

Options/Alternatives

Hella, FIAMM and Stebel make two horns that sound very close to the Ferrari sound,(795Hz and 840Hz) only a trained musician's ear could really tell the difference. If you were to buy their 3 airhorn kit that is available the most major auto parts stores, you would set aside the longest horn and install the medium and short trumpets only. Voila! That is the closest you going to get to that Ferrari sound.(Stebel GPS - Stebel.com) Hella is the only manufacture that sells the correct medium and short airhorns together in one kit, with the correct sound.

Here's a great price on them at: (not including shipping though) -----

http://www.tonnocover.com/H...e&utm_medium=Website

D.

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's probably the cleanest replica I've ever seen... Nice job!
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you never know I may show up in the 355 soon

We could go in my Fiero.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Showing up at meetings or being a member doesn't require a Fiero. You only need be a Fiero oriented person. Granted it's much more fun to drive a Fiero than a (Name the Vehicle), but we have a number of folks who do just that. Either because theirs is under construction, needs repair, or they don't have one.

COME ON DOWN!!!!!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

We could go in my Fiero.

Clay, are you going to be in town? if so I am in

I am going to try to make it this weekend it has been too long.
D.
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow nice job man that really looks great! i wish i could do glass 1/2 that good
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outstanding work! I think some people were born to work on cars, just as some people were born to be politicians(sic), guitar players, and/or bankers. You were born to be a wrench like Smokey Yunik, AJ Foyt and Bill Elliots brother, ( I forgot his name). Now, my question: Did Ferrari have TW0 red stop lights like this kit?" I do not recolect two, only one. Perhaps I am wrong. Can you set me straight?

Cordially,
Kevin
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys
yes the 355 has that exact tail light setup his lights even all work the same as the real car.

last night I worked on my car for a little then back to the 355. he wants me to install real 355 seats in the car so I worked on them.
the 355 sliders would not work so I pulled the fiero sliders off the stock seats and looked to see if I could use them and to my surprise they only required one little mod to
fit the seats. now they will bolt right in to the car with no other mods. I wish they were all this easy.
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

as far as the club meetings I spend my weekends working on the cars so I can get one of them on the road to take to the meetings.

ahhh poop! you would show to one that i couldn't make! maybe next time
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:
ahhh poop! you would show to one that i couldn't make! maybe next time

I will most likely be at the next few as well as the run for the hills. but on another note you can come over anytime
I am always working on somthing.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok it's monday even though I hate Mondays I hope my updates brighten the week for all of you.
so this weekend I went to the club meeting then came back and worked in the seats for the 355.
mounting the sliders to the seats was easy but getting the seats to fit in the car was a PIA! the Recaro seats are wider at the base and the knobs hit the sides.
I hade to do some custom metal work via my air hammer
problem solved the passanger side seat was installed 6 times before I got it the way I wanted it.
because of all the problems I ran into with the passanger side I did all the same omds to the drivers side before I tried to install it and it worked I only had to take it back out once.
sunday around noon I went and picked up the front bumper from the painter and got it installed last night.
the list is getting shorter all the time.
still up 355 rear view mirror, 355 sun visors, gages, stearing cover, the top? and Ameda's center console.
here are the pics enjoy

and after reviewing the pic's I remembered the headlight covers as well.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 06-15-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last night I worked on the headlights making new covers to look more like the 355
because of the Fiero light covers the headlights come way up and the headlights look small with the new covers.
I am not real sure what I want to do with it to make it look better yet.

what do you guys think? they were painted black before and we wanted to paint the new ones yellow but I think in this case black my be better.
eather way they will look better than what was there.

keep in mind they have a long way to go this was just the start to get the main shape.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 06-19-2009).]

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last night I worked on the headlights making new covers to look more like the 355
because of the Fiero light covers the headlights come way up and the headlights look small with the new covers.
I am not real sure what I want to do with it to make it look better yet.

what do you guys think? they were painted black before and we wanted to paint the new ones yellow but I think in this case black my be better.
eather way they will look better than what was there.

keep in mind they have a long way to go this was just the start to get the main shape.

If it were me (I have no idea how much time you have allocated/avalalible for the lights), I'd move the lights up in the bucket, rework the stops to limit the up travel and then make covers for the lights. with as small as those headlights are, I think the doors should only open enough to show the lights. BTW nice work.

Joe
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is looking great! Awesome job!

Here are some pop-ups for inspiration:

f40

Testarossa

GTO

An Espirit

And an NSX

The NSX looks the best IMO.

------------------

Arizona Fiero Club
Check out your local clubs!
If they take away our guns, can we use swords?

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

If it were me (I have no idea how much time you have allocated/avalalible for the lights), I'd move the lights up in the bucket, rework the stops to limit the up travel and then make covers for the lights. with as small as those headlights are, I think the doors should only open enough to show the lights. BTW nice work.

Joe

Ditto. You can make the best looking covers as they are, & it'll still not look right. If you don't change the light, then definately black (semi-flat) to hide them as much as possible.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Two signs of growing old are short term memory loss, and, wait; let me think... oh yeah short term memory loss.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is going to bring over another set of lights saturday that are bigger to fit the openings better. I don't have alot of time in to the covers yet so now would be the best time to change them. the one thing about it was I was not planning on doing a big tweak to the lights and they are very rarely ever used or up for that matter.
I just could not leave them the way they were the covers were just resign covered card board that were done badly.
we will see what I decide to do but eather way I will keep you posted.

thank you all for the imput
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was working on the headlight on the Harley tonight. It's a (aftermarket) rectangular 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" glass "lens" with a seperate halogen bulb. Goes into a chrome housing, of course. May be able to use something like that...
Not sure if that's the same size as the quad rectangular found on cars. Maybe check on aftermarket "lenses" for those.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Readin' don't not never done nuttin' for not nobody.
"I think you mean not nonebody."
Excuse me: not nonebody. Never not no one. Didn't about no reason not never. And, by God, they never not ain't gonna' will!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this weekend while I was working on my car Ben came over and did a little work to his 355
he found a company that had a redye kit for the 355 seats and he did the passanger side it turned out great it looks new.
here is a pic look at the earlyer post to see the differance.
all I can say is WOW!
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this last weekend we decided to keep the head lights that are in the car but I will redesign the covers to fit them better.
a little less like the F and a bit more custom. I will keep you all posted with updates next weekend.
D.
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here a couple of pics I took with my camera phone the other day in Warrensburg Missouri.
Does this look familiar?

------------------
That Todd Guy
President of the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group

If you need parts, Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO / Sedalia, MO (in transit)

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I swear I was not in Missouri
and I looked and the car was still in the garage. LOL
D.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The owner came over and dyed the drivers seat friday aftrenoon. they both look like new now that stuff is amazing.
I did not get pic's of the drivers side yet but I did post the passanger side earlyer. now I have to get my back to feel better so I can finnish this car up.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to move my work shop from my garage to the 3000 sq ft. I have at the back of my glass shop to give myself more room to build the cars.
if anyone needs custom work done let me know I can do just about anything you want done. I now have 3 other people that will be helping me.
PM me with any questions.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few pic's from the 4th weekend.
I worked on the 355 this weekend I got the Ferrari Gadges installed as well as the 355 OEM visors and rearview mirror. I was able to get it cleaned up and took it out for a drive to the gas station and around the neighborhood. we adjusted the shift linkage on the car because it was not going in to reverse all the way. fixed that but I think because of that the reverse gear is trashed. when you try to back up it will clunk and it locks up then it will go about a foot or so then do it again but it only does it under load if you are backing down hill or on flat it will not do it.
anyway I think it will be needing a new trans soon.
after I got it back into the garage I started working on the stearing cover. Ben got an OEM cover and shaft switches he wanted to try to fit to the car. I made a mold of the stock parts so I could cut up the fiberglass one to fit. I was trying to figure out how to use the shafts instead of just for looks so on one side I made one shaft the tilt lever and on the other side I am making a part to use it for the key lock lever.
here are some pic's
D.

and the last one... Ben and his girlfriend ? AKA: Trouble came over to see the car and she wanted her pic taken

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks amazing. Any updates on the eyelids?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

That looks amazing. Any updates on the eyelids?

no I have not messed with them for a while. I am finishing up the little things on the car so Ben can come get it this week so I have room for your car.

fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I almost bought a kit in that condition about 4 years ago.
Did that come from Sebastian, FL by any chance?

Dustin
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodustin:
I almost bought a kit in that condition about 4 years ago.
Did that come from Sebastian, FL by any chance?

Dustin

You're close. It came from Palm Beach, FL. From Paul's exotics at the time.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2009 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work ! - Just a quick question: can you make me one of these (not upholstered even) ?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Beautiful work ! - Just a quick question: can you make me one of these (not upholstered even) ?

I am working on his to fit it to the car so the tilt will still work with it once I get itdone I will make a mold from it so I can make another for my car as well
but yes I can make others
the one thing you will have to do if you have a stick is make a shaft that will mount to the key release so you can still use it.
the form I have was taken from a real F355 part but I am having to tweak it to work with the fiero.
if you noticed in the pic I used a real 355 arm and made it fit the tilt so it is just a blank but it works the tilt now.
I will have more on it later.
D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock