Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a little update. Ben has his car back now and is quiet happy with it. he still has things he wants done and we will get to them but for now he can enjoy it.
I got an 88 GT from him that needed some TLC so I have been working on that to get it ready for the run for the hills.
just a few minor things need to be done. the steraing wheel bolts were all loose and someone tried to get to them before me and broke off a tap and a bolt in the pivot pins and then tried to grind them out. so it took a welder, 2 bolts, a pair of vicegrips, and a prybar to get them out. new ones are on the way and the bolts have been reinstalled with some blue locktight. once the pins get here I will get it back together. then I will be taking all the urithane suspension that I have taken off my other car and installing it on this one because all the bushings are shot. and last but not least Tires! when he drove it over and pulled in the driveway I looked at the back tire and it was ready to blow out the cords were no longer part of the tire.
this one will be my driver
I will get some pic's this weekend and post them next week.

Also on another note the next project should be at the house monday night
D.
IP: Logged
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rollin' right along Can't wait to see what comes out next
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Rollin' right along Can't wait to see what comes out next

Up next ...........
1 ClayTonto's car, finish some things change some things and a Dyno run

2 get my new 88 ready for the run for the hills

3 more on going work on Ben's 355

4 start Clay's Diablo kit.

5 my never ending car

I have a few other projects in the works as well but it is kind of nice doing several at once. I never get burned out because I can just work on other things.

yours could be next I still have room
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I worked on the new 88 friday night. I got new pins for the stearing and got that back together. then I moved on to the rear suspension.
it is all OEM even the shocks? all the bushings were rotted away so I used the rear links I took off my project car with the urithane bushings and installed them on this car.
I will do the same for the front once I get my new coilover set up from Erik at HT.

I will also need a set of tires
as you can see in the pic LOL! ??????????

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean any mods planned for the daily driver ?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Dean any mods planned for the daily driver ?

A few maybe later down the road but for now I just want to get it road worthy and finish my other car first.
at this moment I am just fixing the suspension and getting new tires so I can take it to the Run for the Hills.

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about some tires.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just an update... tonight it looks like I will be going to Clay's to pick up the doner car for the Lambo project as well as his black car to do some work on it for him.
the 355 will be back for more as well ie... motor and trans???? got it looking good now it just needs to run better.
D.

all these as well as my 2 all is well

anyone else needing any custom work done PM me. I am still trying to get my shop off the ground.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-15-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Clay will be on hold for a day or 2. not back in town yet.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last night I was able to finish up the rear of the new 88. I replaced all the old links with urithane ones and the shocks on the car were factory stock from 88 with all the build stickers still on them.
they got replaced with a set of KYB's and coilovers last night. now it is on to the front to swap it out. I still have to get tires, brake pads, an alignment and find a rattle in the back of the car that is driving me crazy
I was also able to install a short shifter.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
LOL! I want to pick on my friend a little bit tonight
so it starts I am watching a movie at home with the wife and I get this text tonight.
my friend with the 355 says (I got pulled over tonight) so I called him to find out why.....
he said he was out driving and a cop comes up behind him and runs the plate and it comes back as a Fiero.. Duh!
so he gets pulled over and the cop starts thinking the car was stolen with the wrong plate.
then he tells the cop it is a fiero and the cop wants to argue with him and says I know what a Fiero looks like and this is a F******.
after he finaly gets the cop to belive him he calls me to tell me. for one I LMAO! then I take it as a great complement !
and I just want to say thanks to him
D.
PFF
System Bot
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2009 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

just an update... tonight it looks like I will be going to Clay's to pick up the doner car for the Lambo project as well as his black car to do some work on it for him.
the 355 will be back for more as well ie... motor and trans???? got it looking good now it just needs to run better.
D.

all these as well as my 2 all is well

anyone else needing any custom work done PM me. I am still trying to get my shop off the ground.

If I lived closer I'd bring it in for a paint job like the one above...what is it?

Tony

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

If I lived closer I'd bring it in for a paint job like the one above...what is it?

Tony

that is just Omni black sealer primer other wise known as HotRod flat black

Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2009 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that is just Omni black sealer primer other wise known as HotRod flat black

Looks good!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clay was able to bring the car over this weekend so I will be working on it for the next few weeks to do a lot of finish Items on the car.
I will not be posting it here but I will be posting it in his build thread.
D.

on another note Clay gave me a set of wheels and tires for the new 88 so once I get them on I will be able to drive it.
I will still need to do the frontend but I am waiting till I get my new set up from Erik at HT.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still working on Clays car but I was also able to get the wheels and tires on the 88 so I could drive it.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did some more work on the 88 over the weekend. first I got the front suspension replaced with urethane, new shocks and lower springs
now I need to have it aligned but it is already way better than it was. today I am going to get some tuneup parts for it as well as new belts.
I also went and got a new stereo because the factory one took a dump and all the speakers were blown. the one I got has the Ipod hookup along with a set of kicker speakers.
it sounds good but it needs some base so I will see about getting a small amp. and sub for it later.
D.

I just droped the car off for the alignment and AC leak test and refill. once I get it back I will get the new belts on and tune up done.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-28-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I got the car back from the alignment shop and what a differance I was also able to use my neighbors lift to get the new belts installed and it was a good thing they were shot. the only downer was they could not recharge the AC because it is still R12 not the 134A and I would rather not change it over because it does not cool as well so I will try to find someone that still has some if I can't I will have to switch it over, I will just have to tint the windows darker
on the way home I stoped and got some tuneup stuff for the car. I will get them installed later this week as well as change the oil. after that I will be done for a while, I hope. but it should be ready to drive. as of this moment it is night and day better that it was.
now back to Clay's car and my custom 88. New parts on the way
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-29-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about some pics now with the front lowered.

That is a good looking GT.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That is Awesome makes me wish I had the money to drop on a project like that. While it would retain 90% of the stock Fiero notchie look, it would definitely turn some heads, and I would definitely have you do the work.
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?

The Duke will NEVER DIE

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 07-29-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Wow! That is Awesome makes me wish I had the money to drop on a project like that. While it would retain 90% of the stock Fiero notchie look, it would definitely turn some heads, and I would definitely have you do the work.
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?

The Duke will NEVER DIE

Thanks let me know if I can help.

Thanks, Tony
I will get some pics of it when I get home

a tuneup and some window tint and she will be good to go. this one will be the DD
D.

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was sent a link to an ebay sale from a friend and it looks like I am a trend setter now.
they tried to do a rear like the one on my project car, now it is for sale on ebay not done.
I posted the link on my build therad.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Tony, here you go I was able to get some pic's last night
D.

also Rob sent me a pic of the 355 consoles he is building for me and the 355 project

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero's look soooooo much hotter lowered, especially 88s !

looking smooth Dean !
RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, nice work. Something I stumbled on while servicing an older AC system was a choice of orfice tubes. Out of curiousity I purchased the one listed as "variable". This thing looks like a regular orfice tube except it regulates the presuure on the low side by changing the size of the orfice. It simulates the operation of an expansion valve and if the system is charged corectly the compressor hardly ever cycles off and on.
This makes R12, 134A, and converted 134A systems alot colder under all conditions. I have been kicking myself for not coming up with the idea as it was the next logical step in the evolution of these systems. Works great in a fiero with Freeze 12 or 134A. Hope this helps.

When is the next GA club meeting?
------------------
If you are not speeding, check your six.

[This message has been edited by RedlinePlus (edited 07-30-2009).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Redline, that is great info. I just mentioned to Dean that although 134A works (it ain't horrible, so I upgraded to it anyway) it isn't as cold as R12 was. I will have to a look into this next time I recharge.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 07-30-2009).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

Dean, nice work. Something I stumbled on while servicing an older AC system was a choice of orfice tubes. Out of curiousity I purchased the one listed as "variable". This thing looks like a regular orfice tube except it regulates the presuure on the low side by changing the size of the orfice. It simulates the operation of an expansion valve and if the system is charged corectly the compressor hardly ever cycles off and on.
This makes R12, 134A, and converted 134A systems alot colder under all conditions. I have been kicking myself for not coming up with the idea as it was the next logical step in the evolution of these systems. Works great in a fiero with Freeze 12 or 134A. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that that is the problem with converting the old R12 to the 134A on new cars the condensor has smaller tubes in it to make the 134A cool beter so when you convert an old system to it that is why they do not work as well as the new ones do. but I they have a smaller orfice tube now that will help alot.
I found a person that still has the R12 that I can get so for now I will be going that way.
D.
MileHighFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MileHighFieroSend a Private Message to MileHighFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did some more work on the 88 over the weekend. first I got the front suspension replaced with urethane, new shocks and lower springs
now I need to have it aligned but it is already way better than it was. today I am going to get some tuneup parts for it as well as new belts.
I also went and got a new stereo because the factory one took a dump and all the speakers were blown. the one I got has the Ipod hookup along with a set of kicker speakers.
it sounds good but it needs some base so I will see about getting a small amp. and sub for it later.
D.

I just droped the car off for the alignment and AC leak test and refill. once I get it back I will get the new belts on and tune up done.

This would be prefect for some bass that you want in your system, I also use a pioneer head unit that is similar to the one that you have.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/076764-2.html
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:
When is the next GA club meeting?

Saturday August 8, 1:30PM
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MileHighFiero:

This would be prefect for some bass that you want in your system, I also use a pioneer head unit that is similar to the one that you have.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/076764-2.html

I was looking at that as an option.
D.
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was looking at that as an option.
D.

I have something for you...
How about 4000 watts behind your seats?
Dual Pro Piston Woofers
Come and get em' (Bring a truck)
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

I have something for you...
How about 4000 watts behind your seats?
Dual Pro Piston Woofers
Come and get em' (Bring a truck)

LOL! that might just work

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey whodeanie, I think we met at the June meet, I was there with my MR2. I just got my 88 GT working again but its having some exhaust trouble, I was wondering if you could put some WCF long-tube headers on it? Could you send me some details via PM? I'm probably going to order them today so they would arrive in a week or 2, would you have some time to work on the car then? I live up in Kennesaw so its not any trouble at all for me to get to your shop.

------------------

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

Hey whodeanie, I think we met at the June meet, I was there with my MR2. I just got my 88 GT working again but its having some exhaust trouble, I was wondering if you could put some WCF long-tube headers on it? Could you send me some details via PM? I'm probably going to order them today so they would arrive in a week or 2, would you have some time to work on the car then? I live up in Kennesaw so its not any trouble at all for me to get to your shop.

PM sent. yes I can do them for you.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KG4ONJ came over last night so I could repair his column for him, the 4 screws ahd backed out amoung other things I was able to get him back on the road with a tight wheel.
I also worked on Clays car friday night to get the oil pan changed amoung other things. my neighbor has let me use his lift so I would not have to do this upside down, as it were it was a PITA!!!!!!!!!! tight area.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a bump for anyone needing anything done. the glass shop is slow so I am doing more car work to make ends meet.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just a bump for anyone needing anything done. the glass shop is slow so I am doing more car work to make ends meet.

Can you PM me the address for your shop? And can I tow my car there sometime this week? My headers should arrive in the next couple days, and it looks my clutch master cylinder just gave out, so I can't drive the car. Maybe you can fix the master cylinder while doing the headers?

------------------

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

Can you PM me the address for your shop? And can I tow my car there sometime this week? My headers should arrive in the next couple days, and it looks my clutch master cylinder just gave out, so I can't drive the car. Maybe you can fix the master cylinder while doing the headers?

no problem I can fix it for you. I am sending you a PM
D.
KG4ONJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KG4ONJSend a Private Message to KG4ONJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KG4ONJ came over last night so I could repair his column for him, the 4 screws ahd backed out amoung other things I was able to get him back on the road with a tight wheel.
I also worked on Clays car friday night to get the oil pan changed amoung other things. my neighbor has let me use his lift so I would not have to do this upside down, as it were it was a PITA!!!!!!!!!! tight area.
D.

Yep, Whodeanie got the column tightened up again quickly, even with some finicky parts in there! I am REALLY glad I didn't attempt that job myself - he did it in a flash and really knew his stuff. I will be going back to him soon for some suspension work. GREAT guy to deal with - thanks a bunch!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

now that Clay has his car back I have room in the garage for my little red 88 so I can do a quick tune up and a few small repairs.
then it is off to the shop for AC and window tint

I have other cars in the works soon but for now I will be getting back to my 88 custom for a few days.
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock