Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I worked on the 84. We where able to get the old motor out of the car and start swaping the parts over to the new one. as we did this we found several things that needed to be replaced as I expected, after all the car has sat for 10 years.
anyway here are the pic's
D.

and the only real rotten spot on the whole car

IP: Logged
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not get any pic's yet but this morning I draged the cradle outside and power washed it and the trans. now I can see them I hate grease, I always like to reinstall nice clean parts rather than old nasty ones. the owner came by today to see his car and order a few more parts for it today as well. after that I worked on the blue 355 to get it done this week.

I have 2 other cars that also need work as well the first one AKA shorty is a resto project for a sweet 16
the other I got today is hear for new suspension (all of it) it wanders
D.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the 4-banger going to be replaced with at least a dohc4 ?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Is the 4-banger going to be replaced with at least a dohc4 ?

no the owner bought the car new and wants it redone back to OE. complete resto project. drive train, paint & body everything
I am doing a few upgrades but nothing major that will be seen.
D.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

no the owner bought the car new and wants it redone back to OE. complete resto project. drive train, paint & body everything
I am doing a few upgrades but nothing major that will be seen.
D.

Kudos to the owner. There is something special about originality.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday I power washed the cradle and cleaned all the parts for the 84 and got it ready to go once I get all the parts. they will all be here friday all $1500 of them

I know some of you may not think the car is worth all of this but like I said before it is a one owner car and the guy plans on keeping it forever, also things add up when you let them set for 10 years.

here are some pic's of the new motor and the clean cradle.

also today I worked on the blue 355 as well. the new stearing column is going in today and I will finish up the wireing in the morning as well as trimming some parts to fit the new column.
I had to make new brackets for this swap so rather than taking 12 hrs. to make several by hand I whent up the road and had several sets waterjetted. they look and work great.
here is where I left off tonight on this car.

this pic is the stock column before I reworked the mounts to fit the Fiero

this is the one with the mounts installed.

and the new shaft adapter. this one I built by hand but I am working on having them made for me as well.

and here it is mounted in the car while I work on the wires

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I started on the red 355 working on a few items that where sent over with the car while I wait for other parts due in next week.
I was able to install the new slave cyl. and rebuild the shifter as well as install real Ferrari sun visors in the car. I also removed the old rear view mirror so I could install the Ferrari one of those as well.

on the 84 I am waiting on parts to show up, I hope by friday.
any way here are some pic's from today
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday I got a bunch of parts for the 84 but I am missing the rear struts I ordered for it allong with a back ordered bushing kit but I have enough parts to start reinstalling the motor on the cradle. all the mounts where bad so that is what got done yesterday. the motor had a broken flex plate bolt so I will have to go monday morning to get a new one then I can install the motor back on the cradle.

the red 355 will be getting parts this next week.

the blue 355 will get an alignment and a bit more wire fixes then it will be going home this next weekend.

the Lambo is getting the wireing and the motor hooked back up so it will be a driver under it's own power.

other porjects that I have going this next week are an 86 polly suspension upgrade and I will be starting the 87 resto project AKA."Shorty"

I have a lot going on but it is all going well and I am having fun doing it.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so today we got the new motor and a tun of new parts installed on the 84 project. we also got the fuel tank droped this afternoon and it was full of bad gas and a bit of rust so I got it drained and will get it over to Eco clean to get it back to new. it will take about a week to get the tank back so for now we will get the motor installed and all hooked back up and wait for the tank to come back and while we have it out I will get a new fuel pump and sender unit to go in before we reinstall it.

on other news I am also redoing the suspension on an 86 with polly and new ball joints.

things around the shop are going well and I am having a great time doing this.
D.

one other thing we installed on the 84 was a brand new all alu. Champion radiator 3 core. this is the same one that Archie uses for the v8 swaps. the owner wanted to upgrade his radiator with one that does a better job and was all metal he has had problems in the past with the plasic sides on the stock ones.
I must tell you this thing is NICE!! all alu and all tig welded.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well gang things at the shop have been going crazy, in a great way! I have a lot of cars I am working on and a lot more calling and emailing me about work. I could not ask for more. I am trying to keep a steady flow of cars in and out but I did get a little slamed this last few weeks.

the other night I helped 2 fiero fans find each other to work a deal on a 308 Mera kit car. the new owner is having me do a few repairs and upgrades so I will keep you posted on them.
here are a few shots of the car.

today I took it to get the emissions and it passed without any problems, now he can get the tag for it while I finish the other things on it.

on other news one of the local club members brought me his car to redo the entire suspension on his 86 with Polly. I was able to get it done this morning but I can tell you this I do not think my helper and I have ever been this dirty in our lives

Tinton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd just like to thank Dean and say that he did an AWESOME job on my 86 SE! Its the white notchback he just posted, I took it in to get every bushing and balljoint replaced and to get a RCC anti-bumpsteer kit put on. The car is 100% solid now and its very smooth, I'd almost say it handles better and has a better ride than my '88 GT! The RCC kit completely eliminated the bumpsteer that plagued the car before, it handles similar to a '88 Fiero now except that it has slightly better turn-in and almost no understeer. My '88 has poly all around too and its in good condition so for me to say my '86 handles better is saying a lot. Dean did good work and the car is awesome now .

------------------

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

I'd just like to thank Dean and say that he did an AWESOME job on my 86 SE! Its the white notchback he just posted, I took it in to get every bushing and balljoint replaced and to get a RCC anti-bumpsteer kit put on. The car is 100% solid now and its very smooth, I'd almost say it handles better and has a better ride than my '88 GT! The RCC kit completely eliminated the bumpsteer that plagued the car before, it handles similar to a '88 Fiero now except that it has slightly better turn-in and almost no understeer. My '88 has poly all around too and its in good condition so for me to say my '86 handles better is saying a lot. Dean did good work and the car is awesome now .

thanks for the kind words, always great to hear.

things at the shop have been going great, I have lots of cars I am working on with more in the shop everyday

Tinton's car is done as well as the blue 355 that will be picked up this weekend. I will get some pic's outside before it goes.
the red 355 parts will be here next week, I also just started on the Mera that we need to try and get done by next weekend for the new owner.
the 84 is waiting to get the new drivetrain installed, we had to drop the fuel tank and send it out for cleaning so once that comes back I will get that car back together.
and the Diablo project is getting all the drivetrain hooked back up to be a runner again then we will move on to making all the mounting for the body.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I whent to the shop this morning to finish the Blue 355 for pick up sunday. it was just a lot of little things like fixing wireing, wheel wells, interior, lights etc.
the one realy cool thing he had me install was a set of HID lights for fog lights here are some pictures of some of the car I was working on.
D.

the top is all done and folded down now he just needs to get it covered.

and some pic's of the HID fog lights.

all water tight and ready to go.

one of the cars up next will be an 87 notchie AKA. Shorty that will have it's own thread for the young lady that owns it to follow
it will be a resto project. with a few little things added for her.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well today the Blue 355 whent home. the owner came and got her.
I think he will bring it back for the open house, I hope with a finished top.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today we got back to work on the 308 Mera. we had a laundry list of little fixes as well as a few upgrades to get done on the car and not much time to do them.
the hardest part was getting the parts here in time to get them installed and I was able to get almost all of it done today with the execption of the AC charge I will get done in the morning and the Mr. Mikes seats that will be to me Friday that I will need to install asap so the new owner can pick the car up friday afternoon.

some of the upgrades we did where Air Horns, Momo steering wheel with a real Ferrari horn, recovered the map pocket (no more Fiero logo) and the Mr. Mikes seats (on the way)
here are some pic's of those few things.
D.

Oh and I whent to Ferrari Atl. to get the tag frame as well

Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, where in Woodstock is your shop located? I live off of Arnold Mill between it and East Cherokee. Might be fun to stop by and see what you're up to!

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1985 Porsche 944
1966 Porsche 911
Van's RV-6 airplane-under construction

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodrv6:

Just out of curiosity, where in Woodstock is your shop located? I live off of Arnold Mill between it and East Cherokee. Might be fun to stop by and see what you're up to!

Come by anytime, my shop is at 526 Industrial dr. Woodstock, Ga. 30066
it is by Dixie speedway just off HW 92 west of HW 575
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a big day today first thing this morning I took the 308 to get the AC charged and got pulled over, LOL! (no tag) because the new owner bought it at my shop and had me do some work on it before he comes to pick it up fri. any way I did not get a ticket the cop just wanted to lok at the car
after that we got back to the shop and worked on the 84. we where able to get the drive train installed, rear brakes re built and the rear struts. I had to take the tank to be cleaned and lined and I will be picking it up in the morning. I am still waiting for the bushing set that is on backorder for the car and once it comes in we will get it installed and get the car running and ready for a few test drives to make sure everything is working.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well after a week of craming to get the Mera done before the weekend I was able to get it done and the owner came by and picked it up.
here are some final pic's of it.
D.

the Mr. Mikes seats showed up this afternoon and I was able to get them installed.

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lot's of nice work on the prancing horses. Any progress on the raging bull?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

Lot's of nice work on the prancing horses. Any progress on the raging bull?

yea, a little bit more. we are still fitting the body to the chassis and cutting it it make it fit. also we have been working on hooking up all the wires and hoses back to the engine so it will be a driver again.
D.

PFF
System Bot
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work! Anymore pics of that gunmetal and black rimmed Fiero I see a little of? It looks like a nice one.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkpearl:

Nice work! Anymore pics of that gunmetal and black rimmed Fiero I see a little of? It looks like a nice one.

That is my DD project. I did a quick custom body on my car so I could take it to the shows and club events to help promote my shop.
I know the Daytona thread has some as well as the st.Patty parade and soo some from the Dells.
this year I will build a new one for next year.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Just got in the body parts I was waiting for on the 355 so once I get back from the Dells I will get started on them.
I also just got some pic's of another project AKA Shorty that has it's own thread.
D.

Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans or progress on reproducing your rear bumper???

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

Any plans or progress on reproducing your rear bumper???

yes, it is in the works but will take some time because I have so many other things I must do first.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Today we did something new. we worked on the trailer to get it ready for the Dells but we also did a custom mod on it as well.
the trailer works great but it did have a flaw when you load a car as low as a Fiero you can not open the doors of the car to get out. it would hit the fender so we fixed it.
this is what we did and it works great.
D.

and the best shot of the day for those that don't know my car is about as low as you can get without draging from the ground to the bottom of the door my car is only 8-1/4" so we cut the fender at 7-1/2".

JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im going to have to do that to my trailer I'm getting tired of climbing thru the window. Thanks Dean good work, even on the tools we use.
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Superb ! Won't need Paris Hilton to load a Fiero now.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

Superb ! Won't need Paris Hilton to load a Fiero now.

LOL! I would still let her load my car in a mini skirt any day

Well I am all loaded and ready to head to the Dells this afternoon, I will be back next Tues.
D.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing the "DD"
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got back from the Dells, I love that show, even more now
thanks all

well today it was back to work at the shop. the purple paint project is almost all the way in primer now and I took the windshield out today for the painter.

also I got the gas tank back for the 84 resto so it will be installed as well as finish the motor connections. she should be running tomarrow
then we need to redo the suspension bushings and a few other things.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
work at the shop is back in full swing today. first off we where able to get the fuel tank back in the car and finish the intire motor. now I just need to get some gas and get it started in the morning

here is a pic. from the 84

and the other project we are working on is a repaint and some tune up work on another fiero.

the car has been striped body worked, sanded and now in primer. is should be ready for paint next week.
I will keep you posted on this one it will look great soon.

after I posted this update I read threw a few other threads, I will not say what ones. but I wanted to say this....

I know some of my posts may be a bit boring to some just because they are not always custom work.
the reason I do this is to keep my customers up to date on the progress of their cars. it may not mean much to some but to them it is always great to see the progress
of a loved one. I will always do this because for me pictures a worth a thousand words and I can not bluff them on what has or has not been done yet. on top of this I even send more detailed emails and phone calls no less than weekly.

I can do just about anything you want to a Fiero from a tune up to a full custom and my door is always open even if I have to come in on sunday.

with that said, I feel for the people that have taken their cars to others that have not done anything but take money from them.
I started my shop because I love Fieros and Iove the fact that I can get up everyday and do what I love and meet other people that feel the same.

I had to rant, now I am done.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 06-09-2010).]

kennisaw_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennisaw_kidSend a Private Message to kennisaw_kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting my purple project. I am so thrilled that you do this and anyone complaining can find plenty more to whine about on other threads!
shorty16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shorty16Send a Private Message to shorty16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back up I hope I never run across someone speaking bab about whodeanie. I found him by chance and I'm glad I did.
Thanks Dean for taking on another Fiero project when I know u have more than u can chew.

------------------
Shorty 16

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dean
I know at the dells I asked what V8 I should get but the LS3 is a little pricey. So what would be another selection just a little cheaper? I know I sound cheap but you know I have other bigger plans with my money. My wife like your price on the chop top and wide body so you will be doing it but not anytime this year.
Thanks Jesse

P.S. I do like what you did to the trailer.

[This message has been edited by 88lambofiero (edited 06-10-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you were the subject of at least one conversation at this month's Central Florida Fieros meeting.

People were inquiring about this

i let them know you have been pretty busy and still plan to build it. Those interested are anxious to get their hands on your bumper.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shorty16:

Back up I hope I never run across someone speaking bab about whodeanie. I found him by chance and I'm glad I did.
Thanks Dean for taking on another Fiero project when I know u have more than u can chew.

Thanks All! for the great feedback.

no one was talking bad about me, I was talking about another vendor who I will not name.

I am glad to see you signed up as a member here. the info you can find here is great and it will let you see other ideas for your project, (like a paint color! ) LOL!
but you still have time
D.

on another note.... the 355 rear I made for my car that so many people are asking about. I will be starting the plug this week but it will have to be worked on as I can but I hope to have the plug done soon.
I will keep you all posted.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I just got back from a trip to west shore fab. this weekend to hang out with Erik. I had a great time and learned a lot about what goes into his parts. some times we take for granted what it takes to make parts for our loved little cars but I will say this they do not cut corners on them at all. all the parts are made with DOM tube and the welding is top notch
here are a few pic's from the trip, he took me to see a clasic car collection out in the middle of no where in barns it was great!
D.

Erik's little DD

the shop.

and the car show in the old barns

I have lots more but it is a little OT.
enjoy!.

D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I just posted my DD project in the Mall for sale. now that I am done with the shows for this year I need to sell her so I can start a new one for next year
PM me with any questions. I am asking 8000 for her.
D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock