Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109276 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ready for the transplant! I arrived in Woodstock last night and will be at Whodeanie's @ 9:30am today. Hey Raydar what are the chances of getting a "Visual" on your ride while I am here in the ATL for the next 3 days?

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will... Check your PMs.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Will... Check your PMs.

PM returned

CommanderKeen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent sir, my baby is on the way. Thanks for your help.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, where do I start? I got to Whodeanie's Customs at 9:30am on Tuesday and Steve's (BV Motorsports) ride was on the lift being fitted with the mock-up motor for his swap/harness. All I can say about Steve's car is DAY-UUUMMMMM It is freaking gorgeous! And for those of you naysayers that questioned his choice of swap motors on such a low mileage, He is not touching anything that would make the car unable to be completely returned to stock. He's just doing what should have been done in the first place, a beefy 3800 Turbo.

At about 1:00 we got my car on the lift and Dean's worker bees swarmed the cradle and had the whole thing out in less than an hour! Then the true swapping started in earnest. Since the new motor was an '88 and my car is an '87 there were only a few things that needed to be moved from one car to another but one of the major stumbling block was my AC system. A recharge a few years ago proved to be a waste of money and Freon and about a month ago the compressor siezed. I have not had AC in the car except for 1 month out of the 3+ years I have owed it. BTW, the 12+ hour drive from K.C. to ATL in a black car with 90+ weather was no picnic

By 7:00 pm the new motor was in and fired right up, NO CODES for the first time in a year! Now on to the AC. We flushed the AC lines (already converted to 134a) and replaced the orifice tube and accumulator and Dean vacuumed the system down and found a huge leak on the new accumulator fitting. New O-ring fixes the problem we thought, until the system was fully charged and 3 minutes later the whole thing takes a dump in my front compartment. Bad casting and the threads were not machined properly so we will have to wait another day to get a new one.

All of this was going on as Dean tried to field dozens (no exaggeration!) of calls and texts from customers who don't seam to understand that the more he is on the phone the less likely he is to get ANY work done. And this was also accomplished while in the middle of a MAJOR move to the new shop that must be done by this weekend. I realize we all get excited about seeing our project finished but pestering the builder while changing your mind 50 times isn't helping the situation at all, if anything it makes everything worse. Dean has always put his clients first (to the detriment of his own health I might add) and he is on the edge of an overload at the level he is working. If you want your project done right, give it enough time to be done right, if you don't like the pace, do it yourself. He won't let anything leave his shop half done. Perfection takes time.

Wed as we were waiting for the new accumulator/dryer Nelson dropped by to have a look at one of his gorgeous Meras. We also discovered the flexplate we installed was from the '87 and not the '88 (Doh!) but luckily it was caught before I left for KC. Out cam the old one and in went the new one just in time for the replacement AC parts. AC charged and holding steady, no codes everything running smooth but it's getting late so I stayed over an extra day and headed out yesterday morning. The AC discharged about 100 miles into the trip home so I am guessing I have another leak (we didn't replace all of the O-rings but that is where I will start this time around, at least it was a cool drive home.

Just outside of Chattanooga I got a flicker of the voltmeter warning light but still getting a full 13+ volt charge. At around noon, just outside of Nashville disaster, the alternator takes a dump and I am stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for 30 minutes. Not good. I coasted off 1-24 to a Phillips 66 and popped my truck and looked down at my DOA alternator. I also noticed that I neglected to put my emergency took kit in my trunk and now I am in full on "I'm so screwed" mode. Dean called the guys at his local O'Reilly's that contacted the shop about 3 miles from where I was stranded and they had a replacement shipped over to the store but they didn't deliver to where I was. The cashier/cleck at the Phillips gave me a jump (and then bitched the whole time bout ho much gas his truck was burning at idle (Was this guy serious??? So I gave him $10 for a 30 minute charge and raced the clock down the highway one exit to the O'Reilly store. Didn't even make it 2 miles went the battery was dead again but I able to coast the entire last mile through 3 green lights (whodda thunk it?) all the way to the O'Reilly's parking lot. Only to find they missed the shipping cut-off and now the part would be delivered by 5:00pm. I was able to remove the CS style alternator out the bottom (tight squeeze with an automatic) and was able to patch the new pig tail. Then the real problem reared it's ugly head. The bushing that offsets the top alternator mount was siezed into the upper bracket mounting hole and it wouldn't budge. The new alternator was about .04" too wide to squeeze into the bracket so when Jonathon arrived hew and I were able to hammer out the bushing and replaced it with stack of washers to get me back on the road. Thank goodness I had one of Rory's (Dodgerunner) belt tensioners, it is worth twice the price of admission and made the reinstall of the belt a breeze. By 8:15 I was on the road home thanks to the incredible generosity of Jonathon (skuzzbomer), Dean (you sir are a man among men!) and Aaron at Whoedeani's Customs. I made it home safe and sound after the 796 mile drive.

Pax,

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 05-11-2012).]

Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie, you have some PM's. not sure if you're seeing PM's or not, hence the point of me posting this. lol please respond ASAP. thanks!

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

Whodeanie, you have some PM's. not sure if you're seeing PM's or not, hence the point of me posting this. lol please respond ASAP. thanks!

He's kind of in the middle of a move right now. I would assume it's going to be a minute before he gets back to anyone. Be patient young Padawan.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

He's kind of in the middle of a move right now. I would assume it's going to be a minute before he gets back to anyone. Be patient young Padawan.

I know he's moving, and we have been patient, we ordered parts from whodeanie in late march (i think, my mechanic ordered them. lol) I need the parts before he can do any more engine work, so...we kind of need the parts right now. lol but yea. just thought I'd post here just in case his PM's aren't working or something....worth a shot, right? lol
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Well, where do I start? I got to Whodeanie's Customs at 9:30am on Tuesday and Steve's (BV Motorsports) ride was on the lift being fitted with the mock-up motor for his swap/harness. All I can say about Steve's car is DAY-UUUMMMMM It is freaking gorgeous! And for those of you naysayers that questioned his choice of swap motors on such a low mileage, He is not touching anything that would make the car unable to be completely returned to stock. He's just doing what should have been done in the first place, a beefy 3800 Turbo.

LOL you have seen my baby before I got to! And now you are even driving with my motor! That trip sounds exactly like a Fiero trip should. It's all part of the adventure.

Ooosky, I don't make excuses for anyone. If you ask me, you should have your parts by now. However, I know for a fact that Dean is slammed beyond belief. I call and ride his ass all the time to get my car done and its still gonna be atleast a month or two past due. The move and all he has to go thru to make it happen. Have you ever moved a business, automotive one at that? I have, it took us 2 months to get back to normal operating level even working 18hr days, 6 days a week to catch up. But the big big big killer of time.....calls, texts and PMs. I know for a fact (been there, done that) Dean wastes atleast 30% of the day to the things I just mentioned. Dean really, really needs to hire an office/shop manager. If not, Whodeanie's will fail. I absolutely guarantee it. We spoke about this at length. Dean is aware of the problem and is looking into options. And no Dean, I still refuse to move to Ga.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-12-2012).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand that he's busy but it shouldnt take much time to ship the parts, he said he would ship them last week and I haven't heard back from him. I just thought I'd do what I can to get in contact with him, it certainly doesn't hurt anything to try. lol I know moving a business is probably a huge deal that takes forever, so I feel bad bugging him, but like I said, the parts were ordered months ago...I don't know if he was working on the move back when I ordered the parts or not, but they should be shipped now at least. lol just doing what I can to get what we paid for XD
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a summer worker to help out Dean?
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Need a summer worker to help out Dean?

I wish I was a little younger and little faster. I would so be there.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very wise person once said "Good things come to those who wait..." That is why I have waited almost a year and a half for the RottinChop. I know that Dean will finish it it correctly in time. He has to keep the small projects that take little time to keep the doors open. This one is being built for myself and my son to enjoy but will, most likely, end up being his car. Be patient. It will pay off. One more thing that I have learned in life is "If you want it bad, you will get it bad."
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its not that I havent been patient, but all he has to do is ship the parts, because It sounded like they were ready to go when Dean messaged me last week, and we ordered them in late march, so they are super late....my mechanic needs the parts, he told me to message Whodeanie about it, so here I am. lol my mechanic is trying to finish my engine by the end of the month and we've put alot of work into everything on my car to try to finish it by then. I'm not going to just "sit here and be patient" right now. Although I dont have much choice, but messaging people to get what I need done is all I can do, so that's what I'm going to continue doing. I'm freaking out about it, honestly. XD my car's been broken since august, actual physical work didnt start on it until like april....and we've been waiting for the parts since march, I think I've been very patient so far , I'm a very patient person. but now's the time I'm allowed to freak out. lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree Ooosky.. you should have your parts. No excuses. Parts are totally different than builds.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I agree Ooosky.. you should have your parts. No excuses. Parts are totally different than builds.

haha thank you! that's what I've been trying to say. I don't need anything but these parts from Dean, he said he would ship them last week, just wondering where they are....o.O lol I hate to be a nag, I REALLY hate nagging people,but at this point I have to....my mechanic needs me to ...lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

haha thank you! that's what I've been trying to say. I don't need anything but these parts from Dean, he said he would ship them last week, just wondering where they are....o.O lol I hate to be a nag, I REALLY hate nagging people,but at this point I have to....my mechanic needs me to ...lol

PM me your info and I promise, I will yell at him for you. I am good at that, just ask him.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM me your info and I promise, I will yell at him for you. I am good at that, just ask him.

haha alright lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, you bought the engine from my 88GT right? Sorry the Alt took a crap. Did they check the mani's for cracks? I wouldnt expect any..not for such a low mileage engine (14k). I'd be more concerned with oil leaks since it sat so much.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
many of you know but some may not. we had to move the shop because they sold our building and in the midle of the move I got word that my father was not doing well. I had to rush to find a way home for him. I was able to see him before he passed thanks to the help of some of the members here. I can not thank you enough for this. I had to spend all last week in claifornia to take care of all the details for the passing of my father.
I got back home sat. night and for the next 2 days all I did was sleep. I will be back at the shop today so I can get back into the swing of things again.
I know that a lot of you need things from me and have been put on hold. for this I am sorry, I will be getting things out as fast as we can. I still need to set my shop back up but I will be working as fast as we can.
thank all of you.
D.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll see you on Friday. Now get to work, no time for interwebz!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

What?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

many of you know but some may not. we had to move the shop because they sold our building and in the midle of the move I got word that my father was not doing well. I had to rush to find a way home for him. I was able to see him before he passed thanks to the help of some of the members here. I can not thank you enough for this. I had to spend all last week in claifornia to take care of all the details for the passing of my father.
I got back home sat. night and for the next 2 days all I did was sleep. I will be back at the shop today so I can get back into the swing of things again.
I know that a lot of you need things from me and have been put on hold. for this I am sorry, I will be getting things out as fast as we can. I still need to set my shop back up but I will be working as fast as we can.
thank all of you.
D.

I feel bad for the circumstances, but am glad you got some form of closure Dean. Once I found out what was going on, I didn't want to hound you about my tail lights. When you get a chance, an update would be appreciated.

Michael
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be heading to the new shop on Friday to kick Dean in the nuts and see my car. When he delivers my finished car we are gonna tear up my private MX track. Dean you a quad or a bike guy? I am thinking you can ride my Can-Am DS450x or my wife's Polaris 330 Trail boss. I dont think the KTM 250sx would be a good starter bike! lol It will rip your arms off!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ummm you did read the post right above yours, where Dean was saying he was kicked out of his shop, and his father passed away.... Right??

I think that's what Radar's " " was for......

Dean, so sorry to hear everything that life has thrown at you in the past month! Hopefully this new shop, will be the start of a new beginning.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-31-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ummm you did read the post right above yours, where Dean was saying he was kicked out of his shop, and his father passed away.... Right??

I think that's what Radar's " " was for......

Dean, so sorry to hear everything that life has thrown at you in the past month! Hopefully this new shop, will be the start of a new beginning.

I am well aware of what Dean has been thru lately. My comment was a light-hearted jab at Dean to get back to work on my car since I will be there to see it tomorrow. Notice the ? Man, some of you get all butt-hurt over nothing.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 05-31-2012).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heheh no Problem at all... was just giving input as to what i thought the was for after you asked "What?"
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is all good, I knew what he ment. we have been working hard the last few days to get the shop in order as well as got the lifts up and running so we could get back to work asap. we should have the 220 plugs done today so I can get my welders going again to finish mounts and headers.
the red 88 is on the lift now getting the wiring done and I spent the day yesterday building the engine. we ported the heads as well as installed a new turbo cam and valve springs to go with it. ARP studs and a few other goodies as well.
more to come later.
n7vrz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, it's probably been posted here somewhere and I am just looking in the wrong places.
What's the new shop address?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice meeting you and the gang today. I am soooo tired. Traffic sucked. You can keep ATL. Damn, I forgot to get a pic of me kicking you in the nuts!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-02-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice meeting you and the gang today. I am soooo tired. Traffic sucked. You can keep ATL. Damn, I forgot to get a pic of me kicking you in the nuts!

Yeah i thought orlando traffic was bad, but when i too went to visit Dean i got a whole new re-education on bad traffic. OMG Atlanta traffic is horrible.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, you guys coming up I-75 right through town probably hit the worse part of it. Hope it wasn't during rush hour. BTW, rush hour in Atlanta doesn't include hours between such and such, it excludes the hours between 10-11am, 2-3pm and 8pm-4am. Sometimes the long way around is the fastest, especially traveling from one side of town to the other.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by n7vrz:

Ok, it's probably been posted here somewhere and I am just looking in the wrong places.
What's the new shop address?

202 North Industrial Way
Canton, GA 30114

Nelson

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canton or Holly Springs, Ga. both work for the address. Just be sure that when you see the RR Crossing that you slow to about 5 MPH. It's hell on wheels, suspension and any other part of a car.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:
... the last few days to get the shop in order as well as got the lifts up and running....

LiftS ? Well there you have it! You were saying while we working on the Joel Project, what a royal pain in the........ butt it was to only have that single lift. Sounds like that problem is taken care of!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a chance to visit Dean's new shop on the way to the Dells. It is not as large, but might be easier to work with. The two lifts will be a great asset to Dean once he has a chance to store everything away the way he wants it.

The Rail Road tracks will rattle your tooth filings if you have any.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean and I were talking about it, once my car is complete, he really needs to close the doors, turn off his phone and take atleast a week to sort out his new shop.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:
The Rail Road tracks will rattle your tooth filings if you have any.

At least the shop is not right next to the tracks, and at least there are some trees between the tracks and the shop to block the sound some.....

A buddy's machine shop here, the wall of his shop (All metal walls) is just a few yards from the tracks..... that is insane being in there when a train goes by!

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So can we ship cars to Dean by train now???
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock