Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I am aware of your build and have made room for it.

First off a congratulations is in order,

And this talk of a build with Kilofox's car has got my attention, I love seeing your work, really curious as to what kind of ideas you'll use to make that work of art look even better.

Sometime in the (probably distant) future I really want to make a trip way down there and see your setup, and then head on to Daytona for that meet. You guys in the south really have it made.

edit, what an honor to own a page in Whodeanie's Customs thread!
------------------
-Aaron

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

(Im so PC)

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 04-12-2011).]

IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have one more day of moving and then back to work on a few cars. the shop will be a mess for a few weeks because we will be setting things up as we can. for now I need to make some money and get a few cars gone.

we will not move the rotten chop till friday to give us time to get the molds made but everything else is now at the new shop.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some pics of the new shop as it was this weekend. we have more room but it is filling up quick.
D.

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

some pics of the new shop as it was this weekend. we have more room but it is filling up quick.
D.

Is that a chute on the back of that firebird?
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

It's either that or a colostomy bag.. :P

Sorry, couldn't resist..

------------------

Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Looks like a power center and conduit.

Edit: Never Mind. Misread Firebird for Firewall.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-18-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes it is. that bird is for sale, it does 7.5 in a quarter. it has a twin turbo big block
I am not sure what he wants for it.
the mustang behind it is the #1 Shadrach prototype car. that is the one they built the 429 Ford hemi motor for.
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did #4 find a nice cozy spot in your shop ? hehe
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Did #4 find a nice cozy spot in your shop ? hehe

Oh, yea tucked away for a few days next to the Lambo. we have so much to do getting the shop set back up and still working on the cars at the same time.
I hurt my back moving so I am a bit slower until it gets better I do not want to go threw that again. Aaron has been working his butt off to help keep things going.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we got the second lift running yesterday and did the first car on it. we had to drop the cradle on an 84 to fix a few leaks and install a new header. with the lift it only took us 3 hrs to get it out redone and back in and running under it's own power before this was at least 5 hrs to do. this is going to help out so much.

Today we are finishing up an 84, working on the red Lambo and the Rotten chop.
pics to follow.
D.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean

You have a PM to remind you I am bringing my Fiero today

Paul
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the new shop! You're gonna love those lifts!
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Dean

You have a PM to remind you I am bringing my Fiero today

Paul

I'm going to be swinging by the shop tomorrow for a meet & greet, and to check out his incredible work firsthand! I think we ought to make Dean's shop the central location for a massive South Eastern Fiero get together.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

I'm going to be swinging by the shop tomorrow for a meet & greet, and to check out his incredible work firsthand! I think we ought to make Dean's shop the central location for a massive South Eastern Fiero get together.

LOL! it may happen we are going to have an open house again this year but not sure when yet. we need to get settled in first but I will keep you all posted.
those that have stoped by know what is in the works for the shop and I will say this it will be the largest one of it's kind anywhere.
things around the shop are still crazy with the move but we have gotten back to work on the cars we finished 2 major car repairs this week in 1/2 the time with the help of the lifts. we have so many Cameros and Vettes in the shop that the lifts are not enough so we have a new one that will be getting here on monday. the new team is great and know their stuff. we will most likely be looking for another person or 2 to work with us soon.
D.

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Just wanted to say a big *Thank You* for taking the time to host the wife and I today, and talk with us about the shop, your plans and how it all got started. I really appreciate your warm welcome and hospitality, as well as your knowledge and contributions to the forums and Fieros in general. If all goes as I had mentioned, I'm sure we'll be chatting some in the future and I'll be looking your way for some material items and guidance. I should have taken a few pictures while I was down there...can I get you to shoot me a couple of that Bad Ass LSX 'Vette so the wife and show those to her boss?

For those of you who have the opportunity, you ought to swing by and introduce yourself. Dean is a first class guy....
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Dean is a first class guy....

I have been saying it, over and over,....finally people are begining to see !

Much deserved success.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much deserved success.

Dean defiantly is first class guy and does first class work. His shop is filled with a little bit of everything high performance.

Now my Fiero has joined the heard

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good show, Dean!

I need to get up there and check out the new place. Looks great!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much deserved success.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
today we are getting our 3rd lift delivered. I hope to have it set up by the morning so we can get it into use asap.
this speeds up things so much I do not know how we ever got allong without one before.
D.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean defiantly is first class guy and does first class work. His shop is filled with a little bit of everything high performance.

More info/pics of the rock crawler on Boggers!

Looks like a Jeep....

PFF
System Bot
Johbby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohbbySend a Private Message to JohbbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kilofox13:

More info/pics of the rock crawler on Boggers!

Looks like a Jeep....

Looks more like a Jeep based buggy than a Jeep. LOL
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johbby:

Looks more like a Jeep based buggy than a Jeep. LOL

Here’s a better picture to look at

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL it was a Jeep to start. it was converted to a rock buggy and we installed a 6.0 LS truck motor into it.
it is almost done. the owner calls it his trail Jeep for him and his son to go out in.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 04-26-2011).]

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 link, coil overs, boggers. Hmm. Looks like it's built right. I like it, but rock crawling is a passion of mine, like the Fiero is.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean was wondering if you can make a custom throttle and cruise cable bracket for the N* TB i have a 99 N* TB on a 3800SC platform realy need a bracket for the cables to work properly..

Thanks for your help with my coil overs for my 88 let me know when they are ready ! going to try to stuff 18 by 9.5 40 offset under my 88 I have 18 by 8.5 35 offset now ,so maybe with the coil overs 9.5 will fit ????

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 04-26-2011).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean...wow! Glad to see things are progressing very nicely for you!
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! it may happen we are going to have an open house again this year but not sure when yet. we need to get settled in first but I will keep you all posted.

Man, I wish I could make time for a 24 hour round-trip just for an open house, it'd be worth it to see all the awesomeness on display.

------------------

'88 Fiero GT - Project MIDTRBO
'10 Camaro LT/RS - daily driver
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11-second winter beater
There's no replacement for turbo placement

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have been working on lots of things here in the shop. a lot of it is Fiero related and some is not.
the Fiero related stuff. worked on the red Lambo to get it done it was also the firs car on the new lift.
we also finished up 3 other repair jobs that needed to go. now this week we are going to get Tony's car on the lift to fix a few little things so we can start driving the car.
next up will be David's car we will be droping the 3800 out to redo it.
we also have many others that will be getting work as well. the silver Lambo will be getting some love as well as the Rotten chop, as well as others I will keep you all posted on more on them later.

today I went to the exotic car show and had a blast as always, lots of cool cars.

the Rotten chop is getting molds made of the rear as well as the hips.

here are a few pics.
D.

the last guy that tried not to pay! LOL! my guys messing around.

the show today.

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean
Congrats on the new lift... now get my car on there "joking"
Paul
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean
Congrats on the new lift... now get my car on there "joking"
Paul

lol, it will be soon.
D.

PFF
System Bot
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What kind of Ferrari is that?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A real Daytona. and it was for sale.
I wish I could have gotten a better pic but as soon as he pulled in it had a lot of people around it.
D.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly that is beautiful but it looks like a kit car to me.... The fenders are flared too much and the seats sit too high. The windhield is not right either but I could be mistaken. There were only like 124 of those made and they are very rare... check out these links....

http://www.theultimate-carc...w.asp?ListingID=2314

And here, scroll down to the bottom almost and see a yellow original.

http://caretro.com/tag/ferrari-racing-car/

When I lived in Florida we had a neighbor who owned an actual Ferrari Daytona Coupe and let me tell ya that is one of the most beautiful cars ever made by anyone. I loved the inside of it and the engine was amazing. That particular car was about as perfect an example as you could ask for and he actually let me drive it around our area once or twice when he wanted to take it for a spin. MOSTLY we just stared and drooled over it. It still looks beautiful to this day.... peace

[This message has been edited by Pete Matos (edited 05-02-2011).]

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:
What kind of Ferrari is that?

Oh man. I know I'm getting older now when there are people that don't know what a Ferrari Daytona is - one of the definitive 80's icons if you watched Miami Vice

Even if it is a kit it's still amazing. Many of these don't get completed, or a build gets started and the owner gives up.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 05-02-2011).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:
Oh man. I know I'm getting older now when there are people that don't know what a Ferrari Daytona is - one of the definitive 80's icons if you watched Miami Vice
Even if it is a kit it's still amazing. Many of these don't get completed, or a build gets started and the owner gives up.

Ditto! ^^^

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just watched TopGear the other day which featured a Dayton racing a boat. Brought back a lot of memories of Miami vice… LOL

Daytona v boat 1
James and Richard argue about why the Ferrari Daytona isn’t the car for the job at hand
http://www.topgear.com/uk/v...serMode=most-watched
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched that top gear episode and that was about a perfect ride in the Ferrari I thought. That boat was gorgeous but it looked like it beat the living hell out of them.

Miami Vice was and still is my ALL TIME favorite TV series. It was original then and there has never been anything that has the same style and cutting edge music and action that it had. The movie remake was fun but was sorely lacking in trying to recreate the original. I sure miss that show and those times in general. I remember staying up every time on fridays when a new episode was airing and it was like everyone I knew watched it too. Of course being from South Florida at the time and having driven the same roads as Sonny and Crocket it gave a special meaning to the shots where I could go "hey I have driven my car down that street" . It also captured the mystique of miami and south beach like nothing else has. It is an interesting and somewhat dangerous place. Great show, AMAZING cars, and wonderful music. What was not to like?? peace

Pete

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:
I watched that top gear episode and that was about a perfect ride in the Ferrari I thought. That boat was gorgeous but it looked like it beat the living hell out of them.

I agree that boat beat the crap out of them, I would rather been driving the Ferrari for sure
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been working hard to get things done around the shop. I got a set of HD headers back from the coater today as well as finished up the red Lambo repairs.
then we were able to get Tonys car on the lift to fix and finish a few things on it to be able to drive it. once we are done with that we will be working on David's motor.
we will be pulling it from the car to redo the install.
then on to Paul's swap.
things around here are going well. I need to start looking for more help soon. good thing.
D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock