Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  whodeanie's 88 gt custom build (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
whodeanie's 88 gt custom build by whodeanie
Started on: 03-20-2008 12:26 PM
Replies: 788 (67262 views)
Last post by: CommanderKeen on 08-23-2013 07:59 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked to BonSpeed yesterday and my wheels shipped out yesyerday. they sent me a tracking number but the shipper is not like UPS where you can track every movement.
so I am not sure with thanksgiving as to when they will get here but as soon as they do I will post it.
D.
just to remind me what is on its way!

they should look great on my car.
IP: Logged
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Ok I will ask the question I think I am going to take a mold off the rear of my car so I don't have to rebuild it if I get rearended.
with that being said is anyone else interested in one?
keep in mind it is for a widebody car and it will be a while before I get it done because it needs to be finished before I take a mold from it.
I don't know what it would cost yet. I will have to figure out what it would take to make them.
but I just wanted to ask since I will have a mold I might as well use it.
let me know but like I said before it will take some time to get it done to get a good mold from it
just a thought.
PM me so I can save your contact and keep you updated.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 11-25-2008).]

hye_4_life

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hye_4_lifeSend a Private Message to hye_4_lifeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd definitely be interested!
86stealthfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in id be interested
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I talked to BonSpeed yesterday and my wheels shipped out yesyerday. They sent me a tracking number, but the shipper is not like UPS where you can track every movement.
so I am not sure with Thanksgiving as to when they will get here, but as soon as they do I will post it.
D.
Just to remind me what is on its way! They should look great on my car.

Geezs, I hoped we get some 19/20 rim excitement prior to turkey day.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Geezs, I hoped we get some 19/20 rim excitement prior to turkey day.

I keep checking the tracking # but all it says is they went out monday. it does not tell me where they are in route.
freight from Cali to Ga with thanksgiving in the way I am thinking monday or tuesday.

vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does soft lip rim mean?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vinny:

What does soft lip rim mean?

what that means is if you look at the edge of the wheel most wheels have a lip at the edge these are double thick and rounded over smooth IE no lip or as they call it soft lip
no hard edge.
also hidden valve stem means the valve stem is behind the spokes not on the outer edge of the wheel
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok I will ask the question I think I am going to take a mold off the rear of my car so I don't have to rebuild it if I get rearended.

A wise decision. I wonder who suggested that?
Come by & get enough mat to do that with. Bring lotsa cash. ( just kidding)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Genius by birth, slacker by choice.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

A wise decision. I wonder who suggested that?
Come by & get enough mat to do that with. Bring lotsa cash. ( just kidding)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Genius by birth, slacker by choice.

yes Paul you did say that and you are right.
I will not need any matt I have a friend 2 doors down from my shop that does fiberglass molds and he said he would do the mold for me.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I looked up the tracking # this morning and it still says in transit but is does give me a date now of 12/2/08 next tues.
my wheels are rolling!
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I need some excitement. Anything new?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay, I need some excitement. Anything new?

Two days left till the 19/20 arrive. Two pages back, can't let that happen!

Then the excitement begins.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-30-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
monday morning update.....
I did not feel like doing any body work this last weekend so I worked on other parts of the car.
I was able to finnish the mirrors so I can take them to my friend so he can pull a mold off them and make me a set out of fiberglass so I can work with them as far as
fitting them on the car and monting them. I also installed A new Hela air horn set on the car that give the car that Euro sound I wanted. I went to work on the wireing for
the lights. I made the harness for the headlights and installed them also wired up the front turn signals as well as the tail lights.
I have the inner tail lights wired up but the outer ones are giving me fits! if anyone can help I would love to get them done.
after about 2 hrs of fighting with the tail lights I gave up and went to fitting the inside pannels to the chop top. I had to cut some of them to fit but I will say a heat gun will do alot as far as re shaping some of the plastic. I plan to recover all the trim when I do the interior.
I did pull the car out side so I could do a little clean up and I got some pics that show the whole car.
as I was typeing this my wheels showed up a day early! OMG they look great I can't wait to get them home and test fit them.
here are some pic's.

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FINALLY!

WTF
Cliff, What happened to my sig and quoted image?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-01-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!

What about the tires? Did they arrive too? Oh yeah, don't forget to weigh the rims!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-01-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet!

What about the tires? Did they arrive too?

the tires have been at Discount tire for about 2 weeks now just waiting on wheels.
I am going to get them home so I can look them over and test fit them to make sure everything fits and then I will take them to get the tires mounted.
the size I went with are front 235-35-ZR19 and rear 285-30-ZR20 Yokahama's

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa! Sick rims dude!
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the tires have been at Discount tire for about 2 weeks now just waiting on wheels.
I am going to get them home so I can look them over and test fit them to make sure everything fits and then I will take them to get the tires mounted.
the size I went with are front 235-35-ZR19 and rear 285-30-ZR20 Yokahama's

Ok, it's been a couple of hours... You've had enough time to test fit them, and I KNOW you took some pics of the test fitting..... So where are they?
Even without tires, we wanna see... NOW!

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah what he said. / \
I
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85duke:

Yeah what he said. / \
I

Piling on ! hehehehe
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok here is the update you have all been waiting for. last night I test fit the wheels and they fit exactly the way I wanted them to I could not be happier witht the fit.
even with the delays I would highly recomend BonSpeed to any one.
here are some pic's and info from last night.

first off I took measurements on the clearance to the strut on the rear.

here are some pic's of the wheels on the car.

Rear

Front

the back of the wheel. also notice BonSpeed does what they call a hidden valve stem it is on the back lip of the wheel you can see the hole.
there is no problem with clearance but what I am using are the removeable stems. or flushmount as they call them.

this shot was just to see how much bigger the wheels were.

when I ordered the wheels they had asked me what brakes I was going to use so they could make sure they had enough clearance.
I had told them 13"Willwoods and later decided on Corvette brakes instead I called them and they were not sure if they would clear
so I told them to just build them for the Willwoods well last night I test fit the Corvette setup and they have more than enough clearance to the spokes 5/8" to be exact.
Just FYI.

Weight of the front wheel. if you can't see it 25.8lbs.

and the rear was 27.8lbs.
I knew they were lite but I was guessing 30+lbs.
all in all I am very happy with them.
as far as where they set on the body of the car the front set almost exactly flush and the rear set about 1/2" inside the top of the fender.
that is exactly what I wanted them to be.
as far as what I ordered here are the details.
my car 88GT
hole pattern 5 x 100, back space 38mm., front 19 x 8.5 and rear 20 x 10
I hope this info helps others with there choices for wheels.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great! Any shots from behind?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Looking great! Any shots from behind?

no I did not take any because with the suspension hanging it would not show how they line up with the body.
I will get some when I get the tires on. but I will be out of town for the next few weekends and I don't know when I will get the chance to get the tires mounted.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no I did not take any because with the suspension hanging it would not show how they line up with the body.
I will get some when I get the tires on. but I will be out of town for the next few weekends and I don't know when I will get the chance to get the tires mounted.

Hey listen tell the wife you have a bunch of drooling fiero guys here and you have to cancel your plans hehehehe (juuuuuust kidding guys).

Sucks that life has to get in the way of our fun hehehehe.

Dean these wheels really put your car over the top as far as looking great,... now it is simply outstanding.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hey listen tell the wife you have a bunch of drooling fiero guys here and you have to cancel your plans hehehehe (juuuuuust kidding guys).

Sucks that life has to get in the way of our fun hehehehe.

Dean these wheels really put your car over the top as far as looking great,... now it is simply outstanding.

it is not the wife it's work and my sisters wedding in Ar.
I have to do the work thing so I can buy more parts and keep the build going.
the wife does not care about my projets one way or the other.
and thanks for all the feedback from everyone it keeps me going knowing that I am not the only one that wants to see the car done.
now if I could get some help with the work! LOL

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply beautiful.....

Using the 285/30/20 are 26.8" just shy of the dreaded 27.0". You will rub during dips in the road using stock springs (comfort springs, but hey they ride the best. I have stock on #015 )

Make sure the company that is mounting the tires uses or has soft plastic clamps during mounting phase. Otherwise, it might be prudent to use plastic lip protectors. They may have some at the shop so don't forget to ask (I have a pic some where).

Oh yeah, where's the center cap? Does the cap have a custom company logo etched into the center or did you go custom? I know so many question regarding wheels, but this is what choptop owners do, hehe.

Close-up pics;
Yellow Clamps

I used a plastic rim lip protector since my guy's machine didn't have one.

Edit: to add pics.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-02-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

it is not the wife it's work and my sisters wedding in Ar.
I have to do the work thing so I can buy more parts and keep the build going.
the wife does not care about my projets one way or the other.
and thanks for all the feedback from everyone it keeps me going knowing that I am not the only one that wants to see the car done.
now if I could get some help with the work! LOL

You are forgiven and are allowed to attend the wedding, but we'll need proof you attended, hehe j/k. In all seriousness, you've provided us with tweaks never seen before on Fiero that isn't a replica, but truly a one-off. Oh yeah, good wife you have allowing you to continue in your project.

Also I notice the tweaking has started on the front side nose for additional flaring... sweet! That should give the front end a meaner stance.

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make sure the company that is mounting the tires uses or has soft plastic clamps during mounting phase. Otherwise, it might be prudent to use plastic lip protectors. They may have some at the shop so don't forget to ask (I have a pic some where).

Oh yeah, where's the center cap? Does the cap have a custom company logo etched into the center or did you go custom? I know so many question regarding wheels, but this is what choptop owners do, hehe.

Close-up pics;
Yellow Clamps

Dear lord, with those pricey wheels go to a shop that doesnt use clamps.

^ thats what we have at my shop. Its a no touch system and makes it easy, even those 25 series tires... can do anything from 13"-26" wheels.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Simply beautiful.....

Using the 285/30/20 are 26.8" just shy of the dreaded 27.0". You will rub during dips in the road using stock springs (comfort springs, but hey they ride the best. I have stock on #015 )

Close-up pics;
Yellow Clamps

the center caps are being sent this week they forgot to etch them so they will be comming with the flush valve stems. because of the small bolt pattern they had to make custom centers for my wheels.
as far as the stock springs I already have a set of Koni struts and coil overs that I will install on the car when I do the LS6 swap.
Discount tire does not have the equiptment you are talking about but I talked to a friend at Buttler tire and they do. all they do are custom wheels and tires for high end cars so I will be taking them there to be mounted.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 12-03-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The center caps are being sent this week they forgot to etch them so they will be comming with the flush valve stems.

Discount tire does not have the equiptment you are talking about but I talked to a friend at Buttler tire and they do. all they do are custom wheels and tires for high end cars so I will be taking them there to be mounted.

Cool. What type of etching did you use? Custom, BonSpeed logo, or Fiero? As for the higher-end tire changer that's cool and all the better. I forgot to ask, but have you looked into polishing material for the rims? If you're rims are chromed... never mind.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool. What type of etching did you use? Custom, BonSpeed logo, or Fiero? As for the higher-end tire changer that's cool and all the better. I forgot to ask, but have you looked into polishing material for the rims? If you're rims are chromed... never mind.

just went with the BonSpeed logo on them.
and the wheels are just pollished because I am still not sure if I want to have them colored or not yet.
I want to get the car done and then do some photo shop to see what I like the best. I might just keep them the way they are. they look great!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might just keep them the way they are. they look great!

Caution with polished rims!!!! they look great when new, but the first time I had to polish them I was cursing the name madcurl , I think I even called him at home to fuss at him.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Caution with polished rims!!!! they look great when new, but the first time I had to polish them I was cursing the name madcurl , I think I even called him at home to fuss at him.

Ahh, but it was a good 3-hour workout, right? Hehe.

Funny that I just told Demacheo the same thing about getting his BonSpeed chromed so he too wouldn't be calling me, hehe.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some pics with the tires on the rims and on the car. Putting those rims and tires on the car will give it a whole new look.

[This message has been edited by GODFATHER (edited 12-03-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

How about some pics with the tires on the rims and on the car. Putting those rims and tires on the car will give it a whole new look.

I have not had them mounted yet.
I have not had any time to get out of work and get it done and as it stands I will be lucky to get it done before the new year.
my shop does a lot of Emergency work this time of year. you know..... people break windows to grab stuff for Xmass!
when I get it done I will post it ASAP!

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last night I was able to work on the front end of the car. since I have my wheels now I was able to figure out how much wider to make the front.
I am doing this because I did not like how the front curved under so much and showed so much tire.
so this is what I came up with rather than trying to figure out how to just widen the bottom I decided to add a scoop to the sides this will change the look of the 355 front and also give it the look I wanted from the front. a wider more agressive look.
I also cut the fender top lip and moved it out about 1/2" now the top is straght up and down and it covers the wheel the way I want it to.
keep in mind that it is no where near done yet but here are som pic's from last night.

85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude your little scoop matches the bigger one on the side. LOL. Whodeanie you do awesome work. That and in your own garage. I can't wait to see this one finished.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am doing this because I did not like how the front curved under so much and showed so much tire. I decided to add a scoop to the sides this will change the look of the 355 front and also give it the look I wanted from the front. a wider more agressive look.

IMO your doing the modifications because;
1. It looks better than the F355.
2. It matches the Mad-Arch kit, and
3. This makes your own tweaking "Bad to the bone."
4. If I may add, if you use the Corvette C6 side marker lamps you'd have a far better look vs. the F355 side marker lamps thus adding to a truly custom ride. You've gone this far so there is no need to stop now.

As a rule, "you never bolt on parts without tweaking it." Be a leader, never a follower, and don't live in the past.

If I may add, if you use the Corvette C6 side marker lamps you'd have a far better look vs. the F355 side marker lamps thus adding to a truly custom ride.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock