Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  whodeanie's 88 gt custom build (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
whodeanie's 88 gt custom build by whodeanie
Started on: 03-20-2008 12:26 PM
Replies: 788 (67261 views)
Last post by: CommanderKeen on 08-23-2013 07:59 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Your friend buys stolen Corvettes? Isn't that a "Bad Thing"?

thats funny! he is a dealer that buys them at auction.
I fixed it.
if anyone wants any parts from a Corvette let me know and I will let you know if he has it and a cost.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 11-14-2008).]

IP: Logged
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I also picked up a new battery yesterday

/fiero144.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmm! Looks like a disguise for a 6-pack of beer to me.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Hmmm! Looks like a disguise for a 6-pack of beer to me.

that would be a good cooler Idea for a 6-pack of Coke? in a car.
since I dont drink.

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean you decide on your mirrors and marker lights yet ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 11-16-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Dean you decide on your mirrors and marker lights yet ?

the marker lights yes the mirrors no. I am leaning twards mirrors like what CarLo used but if I go that way I will have to cut them apart and make them fold back and use the power motors out of my old Fiero mirrors.
as far as the marker lights I am using on the front the Euro Ferrari lights the 1" dot that goes behind the front tire high on the fender.
on the rear I am using a marker light from a Ford duelie fender the little oval ones. I dont like big lights so I found the smallest ones I could.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
I was able to work on the car a bit this weekend but I don't have any pics to post as of yet
all I did was body work. I worked on the deck lid and spoiler. I had to redo the mustang scoop because I noticed that I did not cut enough off the back of it when I first did it.
as it sat it would have hit the back glass so I had to cut more off it and re work it.
I also worked on the gas door to get it fitted.
I looked over the car at all the lines and noticed that the rear bumper sides tapered up instead of down towards the rockers so I cut the bottom to change the angle.
now it fits with the car better.
I am also working on another project that I am not going to share till I get it done. (teaser!)
it will take a little time to get it right and I am not going to rush it because I still need to think out the details but I will post it when I get it done.
as of today I am giving up on body work on the car. I am going to do the tweaks I want and the fiberglass work then turn the car over to my friend to do the body work.
I am sick of sanding and feeling like I am getting no where. I will get the VDI hinges from Archie and get them installed and test fit my wheels to finish the body tweaks when they get here then it is off to my friend for the body work. he will be 10 times faster than me.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the marker lights yes the mirrors no. I am leaning twards mirrors like what CarLo used but if I go that way I will have to cut them apart and make them fold back and use the power motors out of my old Fiero mirrors.
as far as the marker lights I am using on the front the Euro Ferrari lights the 1" dot that goes behind the front tire high on the fender.
on the rear I am using a marker light from a Ford duelie fender the little oval ones. I dont like big lights so I found the smallest ones I could.

Marker lights sound good, but the mirrors Car-lo used IMO are a nice design, but just WAY too small !

I kept looking at them as if it were my eyes, but no they are just tiny.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 11-17-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marker lights sound good, but the mirrors Car-lo used IMO are a nice design, but just WAY too small !

they are small but I have looked at several others and just don't care for them.
the Ferrari mirrors that Curly,Troy and others have used IMO stick out way to far and look like flag poles.
I also looked at Corvette and Lambo mirrors and they just don't fit the car.
if I do go with mirrors like CarLo's like I said I will have to tweak them but it's easyer to start with somthing than to do them from scratch.
I am going to try to get to the junk yard this week and look around for parts and ideas on several parts of the car.
if I find an existing mirror that would be easyer to tweak than I might go that route.
I have several Ideas for just making custom mirrors if I can find a good base to start from.
some of what I want them to be... no longer than 10" long, they must swing in, power mirror, and style.
hard to find! but I will find them.

who would have thought that mirrors would be such a pain in the butt?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who would have thought that mirrors would be such a pain in the butt?

Yep. This is what happens when (you) and others raise the bar. There is no going back now.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who would have thought that mirrors would be such a pain in the butt?

..., but the mirrors Car-lo used IMO are a nice design, but just WAY too small !

Ditto!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-17-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some of what I want them to be... no longer than 10" long.

If 10" is okay then 2 1/2" more can't be that bad. It's going all the way in baby, hehe.

At 12.5" you'd could hurt somebody's with that!

PFF
System Bot
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have the same mirrors and thought they where to small also. That's why I was asking madcurl to measure his. Glad I didn't put them on yet. I'll keep the stock ones for now until I can find something else.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
If 10" is okay then 2 1/2" more can't be that bad. It's going all the way in baby, hehe.

At 12.5" you'd could hurt somebody's with that!

These are probably the better looking of all the mirrors IMO but they are massive and distract too much (remind of SUV mirrors...). I almost picked up one on ebay for under $240 yesterday but had second thoughts about them.

Some of what I want them to be... no longer than 10" long.

I know what you mean. Would flow better. This is one of the reasons I decided to switch mirrors.

Have you looked at the F360 CS mirrors?
http://www.revozport.com/360.htm
replicas.

OR

Other Vision hot rod concepts models w/ a bigger mirror area?
http://www.skeetershotrods....2d1d15edfc620752f1ba

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-17-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have never thought that I would get so much feed back on mirrors.
now I will have to come up with something very cool that no one has done yet.
challange! I like it.
thanks for all the feedback I will let you all know when I come up with somthing.

on a side note I never knew just how low my car was till my wife parked her car next to it last night. the top of the Fiero only comes to the mirror on her 03 Olds Alero
about 18" shorter.
it looks great!
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah look at curly's car compared to the bird behind him. Crazy!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just talked to BonSpeed my wheels are back from pollish and boxed up to ship out tomarrow
this time I know they are going to do it because they finnaly took the ballance of my money.
with any luck I will have them by Friday.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just talked to BonSpeed my wheels are back from polish and boxed up to ship out tomorrow. This time I know they are going to do it because they finally took the balance of my money. With any luck I will have them by Friday.

Make sure you check them like you're Home Land Security and test fit them prior to mounting the tires.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trust me I will look over every inch of the wheels and test fit them before I get the tires mounted also.

Ok so yesterday I was able to get out of work a little early so I went to a friends junk yard to look around for mirrors and other things.
I found a set that showed a little promise. a Chrysler cirrus. I bought both power mirrors for 10 bucks. they are big and bulky but I can work with them.
I got home and started cutting, trimming and fitting. I spent about an hour on the mirror getting it where I wanted it. I had to cut the top off of it so I glassed over the top to
rework it back together. the mirrors are plastic so what I am doing is getting them where I want them and then I will take them to a friend's shop and have him pull molds to make me a new set in fiberglass. when I got done with it I was very happy with the outcome. I could not find mirrors I liked so I raised the bar and made them!
they are still not done but close. they stick out 8" and there will be plenty of mirror to see. I love the sweep back look to them and with them being chopped like the car they just seam to fit.

here are son pic's from yesterday.
from this,

to this!

and just something else I found at the junk yard.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...I got home and started cutting, trimming and fitting.

hehehe I was actually doing the same this morning with a mirror. More later...

Looks sharp! Sounds like alot of work to modify those mirrors. How many hours did take to complete them?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-18-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

hehehe I was actually doing the same this morning with a mirror. More later...

Looks sharp! Sounds like alot of work to modify those mirrors. How many hours did take to complete them?

it is a lot of work but not that bad I spent an hour on the pass side and the drivers side will go faster now that I know what to do.
sometimes it is a pain in the butt to make something cool!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No doubt you'll get around to it, but I just wanted to mention to not over-look the area beneath or base of the mirror. Make sure (if possible) to clean-up this area so that it will flow with the chopper. On #020 this area was re-tweaked to death and now I'm liking it.

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it is a lot of work but not that bad I spent an hour on the pass side and the drivers side will go faster now that I know what to do.
sometimes it is a pain in the butt to make something cool!

Glad to hear it didn't take 54hr (inside joke )

IMO these may be the best looking mirrors on the choptop w/ wide body kit.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly
I do need to clean up the underside still but I want to wait till I get the mirrors re made in Fiberglass so I don't have to do it twice.
I still have a lot of tweaking to do to them this was just an hour of playing with them to see if it could be done and if it would look good.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Glad to hear it didn't take 54hr (inside joke )

IMO these may be the best looking mirrors on the choptop w/ wide body kit.

thank you for the complement.
54hr? I think I get it! nuff said.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet !!

Much better find whodeanie, and unique at the same time.

Thumbs up !!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far do they stick out from the body?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they stick out 8" and there will be plenty of mirror to see. I love the sweep back look to them and with them being chopped like the car they just seam to fit.

Originally posted by madcurl:
How far do they stick out from the body?

Curly thats same sizes as yours... lol
vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn! Mine only sticks out 6".
Bump (good thread)
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just looked at UPS and my hinges from Archie will be here tomarow morning!
I wish I did not have to work this weekend. they would be on the car by sunday. oh well they still might be if I work on the car at night.
as far as the wheels I have to call BonSpeed today they said they would give me the tracking number for the wheels but they will most likely not make it to me till next week because they are being shiped by carier ground not UPS. they are boxed together on a skid to minimize damage. I will keep you all posted.
I will get pic's of the hinges and wheels as soon as they both get here.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to call BonSpeed today they said they would give me the tracking number for the wheels but they will most likely not make it to me till next week because they are being shiped by carier ground not UPS. they are boxed together on a skid to minimize damage. I will keep you all posted.

BonSpeed Oh well, the excitement will have to wait.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have connections with the ups man? Occurding to my tracking # my won't be here until the 24th.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GODFATHER:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by whodeanie:

Do you have connections with the ups man? Occurding to my tracking # my won't be here until the 24th.

Just lucky I guess. here in Atlanta is a main hub for UPS. maybe they sent yours to the same hub then send it back up to you by horse and buggie! LOL.
living in the back woods has disadvantages. just kidding.
I will post pic's when they get here.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 11-21-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Look what just got here today!
Archie and crew, very nice job I can't wait to get them on the car.
I have to work this weekend so I will keep you posted when I get them on.
a BIG thank you for all the work.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to work this weekend but Friday night I went home to atleast start on them but 2hrs later they were done.
my car was most of the way appart already so it went fast. I just want to say Nice job Archie and crew the fit was exact.
a very easy bolt on mod.
here are some pic's of my car with it's new wings!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whodeanie,

This build just keeps getting better and better.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whodeanie,

This build just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you. now if my dang wheels would get here I could finnish other parts of the body mods.
I don't want to do them till I can fit them to the wheels.
I talked to BonSpeed last friday and was told they would have a tracking number for me but they said they have the wheels done but with the smaller bolt pattern they hade to make a one off center cap because the stock one would not fit. but they said it would be done by monday at the latest so with any luck they will call me to let me know when they will ship out. I know they are custom built wheels and they take time but I would like to have them before X-mas.
I like the wheels and I am sure they will be worth the wait but I don't like vendors that don't give you an exact time line with in a few days. I will let you all know when they get here.

I have a few other body mods that I need to do before I can get the car to the bodyshop.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's looking great! You're going to mess up a lot of the locals' minds; they won't know what you're driving. Just skip the custom wheels and buy mine. If you squint really hard, they'll look custom!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Just skip the custom wheels and buy mine. If you squint really hard, they'll look custom!

LOL! that's funny. I like your wheels but they don't quite fit the car.
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off, awesome build whodeanie!
I see so many front fascia swaps here on Pennock's and I have to wonder if anyone has used, or thought about using a front bumper from a Saturn SC series car. Here's a really crude cut-n-paste, so you can see what I mean (I could spend more time on it and make it seamless if I need to):

Of course the turn signals and such would need to be dealt with, but IMHO, that bumper looks fairly sportish, is cheap, readily available in 99% of salvage yards, and could probly be easily adapted (especially for those such as curly & 'deanie... )

Here is the 1996 Saturn SC2 in it's full glory...

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

First off, awesome build whodeanie!
I see so many front fascia swaps here on Pennock's and I have to wonder if anyone has used, or thought about using a front bumper from a Saturn SC series car. Here's a really crude cut-n-paste, so you can see what I mean (I could spend more time on it and make it seamless if I need to):

Of course the turn signals and such would need to be dealt with, but IMHO, that bumper looks fairly sportish, is cheap, readily available in 99% of salvage yards, and could probly be easily adapted (especially for those such as curly & 'deanie... )

Here is the 1996 Saturn SC2 in it's full glory...

Anything is possable it just depends on how much you want to cut, fit and fiberglass. the only thing I would say is the saturn bumper is urithane so you would have to make a mold to make it in fiberglass so you could cut it up the way you want so you can fit it. but just FYI by the time you do that you could have bought one that is already done unless you just want a one off that no one has. or buy one and do what we do..... Tweak it the way you want it to be. for example my front nose was made off a real 355 for a kit car so it was way to wide for my car so I cut out 4" from the center and fitted it to my car with custom made wide fenders. I am also doing other custom tweaks to the front that no one else has done that will set mine appart from all the others.
there are several front ends to choose from out there.... 355,now the Esprit (this one looks cool IMO.) and many others to pick from.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock