Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 45)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102436 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Yah I like that too I see what you mean

Or black out the driver's window to match the quarter window.

Jonathan

IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Or black out the driver's window to match the quarter window.

Jonathan

Yes good point either way would look better

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks looks awesome. Could you do the stock quarter windows on the un-chopped car. I may make it my screen background!!!
hypo327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hypo327Send a Private Message to hypo327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chop Tops are hard but fun

You still can Randy...only just take 2" out instead of the usual 3". There's a guy in Germany, goes by Sharkman as I recall, and his GT is the best chopped top I've seen!

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbodad:

Thanks looks awesome. Could you do the stock quarter windows on the un-chopped car. I may make it my screen background!!!

Will this work for you?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 12-10-2012).]

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double post...

[This message has been edited by Tusch (edited 12-11-2012).]

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, pet project of mine:
For the headlights this front end:

Or

Toyota tacoma grille (just the large center polygon, not the side triangular wings):

Or

Or

And grand prix front markers:

And

Obviously you don't have to do every combination but just trying to get a feel for double4c headlights, tacoma grille and grand prix markers look together.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tusch:

Alright, pet project of mine:
For the headlights this front end:

Or

Toyota tacoma grille (just the large center polygon, not the side triangular wings):

Or

Or

And grand prix front markers:

And

Obviously you don't have to do every combination but just trying to get a feel for double4c headlights, tacoma grille and grand prix markers look together.

Here is the first one it is a guess on the scale of the marker lights?

------------------

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the lights are probably twice that size at least, they are about six or seven inches in diameter. Not to be too picky but they are also backwards (left and right Haha) Do you think adding the tacoma grilleand enlarging the lights will be easily done?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well the lights are probably twice that size at least, they are about six or seven inches in diameter. Not to be too picky but they are also backwards (left and right Haha) Do you think adding the tacoma grilleand enlarging the lights will be easily done?

It’s easy no problem I take it you want to see the grill done differently it is in the hole do you want it flush up front or even unmodified to give it a different look?

------------------

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was actually implying putting that whole section of the grille on the front of the bumper, not just inserting it into the fiero grille. So the new grill would be much larger than the fiero grille. New shape of the grille would be

[This message has been edited by Tusch (edited 12-12-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was actually implying putting that whole section of the grille on the front of the bumper, not just inserting it into the fiero grille. So the new grill would be much larger than the fiero grille. New shape of the grille would be

Thanks for clearing that up, what do you yhink?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would look better inverted with an air splitter at the bottom of the bumper.

Jonathan
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a lot! That's more or less what I was looking for, Im thinking the angles might be a bit off but i like it.
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tusch

222 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Crappy MS Paint attempt but I think this angle of the front end matched the grille better this time. Overall look is a bit better, not your photoshop skills those clearly look better, just sizes and angles match better.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crappy MS Paint attempt but I think this angle of the front end matched the grille better this time. Overall look is a bit better, not your photoshop skills those clearly look better, just sizes and angles match better.

Cool yah the angles look better. One of the things I see is in my photo chop the grill is crooked I swear I made that strait but it’s not sorry about that too

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

I think it would look better inverted with an air splitter at the bottom of the bumper.

Jonathan

I might have to try that. What do you meen by splitter?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might have to try that. What do you meen by splitter?

It is a flat horizontal lip under the front bumper. Here's one that's a little extreme. I was thinking of one a little smaller and less aggressive.

http://www.good-win-racing....ce-Part/60-1322.html

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 12-14-2012).]

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool yah the angles look better. One of the things I see is in my photo chop the grill is crooked I swear I made that strait but it’s not sorry about that too

No sorry necessary, I keep going back to your pic and not seeing thru crooked grill Haha. I've been thinking about doing the grand prix lights and some modern grill, integra or this tacoma
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No sorry necessary, I keep going back to your pic and not seeing thru crooked grill Haha. I've been thinking about doing the grand prix lights and some modern grill, integra or this tacoma

How about inverted like boostdreamer suggested? I will try the splitter later.

------------------

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That does look good too... Hmmm I don't even own a fiero haha I am looking though, been wanting one for years but it hasnt worked out for me yet
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Four_hundred_86:

ok i want to try something can you stack the grand prix's lights into the fiero bucket difficult I know

What do you think? there has been a couple people that have done simaler things for thier headlights and the scale is a guess but hope you like it. I picked a bumper pad at a little better angle so that it fit the picture you gave me

I love that! best use of bumperpads I have seen. I will try that someday, once I get another Fiero.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

I love that! best use of bumperpads I have seen. I will try that someday, once I get another Fiero.

What page is it on I don't remember?

------------------

av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

can you put a reverse chop to this pic? and leave the side mirrors off and color match and blend in to the the A-pillar the black triangles at the base of the A-pillar and remove the side marker lights and hood vent and remove the headlight door lines?

------------------
1988 CHOPTOP V8
my build thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/075707-3.html

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 12-20-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

can you put a reverse chop to this pic? and leave the side mirrors off and color match and blend in to the the A-pillar the black triangles at the base of the A-pillar and remove the side marker lights and hood vent and remove the headlight door lines?

Here you go I think I got it all that you were asking?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
This would be cool as a hatchback!

------------------

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here you go I think I got it all that you were asking?

pretty close. The only part you missed was the little triangle filler piece at the base of the A-pillar behind where the mirrors used to be, if you could make that little triangle filler yellow that would be it exactly. If you could do that it would be great!

Thanks for the photoshop
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see a MadArch widebody that has stock front fenders. You'd have to do a gradual inward taper of the rocker from the rear to the front and add a body seam between the fender and the rocker.

Thanks! By the way, that last yellow pic you did was awesome!

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 12-21-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pretty close. The only part you missed was the little triangle filler piece at the base of the A-pillar behind where the mirrors used to be, if you could make that little triangle filler yellow that would be it exactly. If you could do that it would be great!

Thanks for the photoshop

Got it! here you go how is this?

------------------

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's perfect. thanks very much, one last thing can you change the color to black or very dark blue?? Thanks again

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 12-22-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd like to see a MadArch widebody that has stock front fenders. You'd have to do a gradual inward taper of the rocker from the rear to the front and add a body seam between the fender and the rocker.

Thanks! By the way, that last yellow pic you did was awesome!

Jonathan

Round one is it still sticking out to much?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can live with that! Looks great! Would you mind giving it a reverse chop and making the A and B pillars black between the upper and lower edges of the sail panel? Leaving the roof red, kinda like it was wearing a mask?

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can live with that! Looks great! Would you mind giving it a reverse chop and making the A and B pillars black between the upper and lower edges of the sail panel? Leaving the roof red, kinda like it was wearing a mask?

Jonathan

Yah I left the Gimp Program open so I could make some quick changes to what we had already done What do you think?

Maybe mold it into the stock side molding a little more?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-11-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool!!!

Thank you. I'm going to re-post this in Archie's "Any REAL interest in a wide body kit" thread.

Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that's perfect. thanks very much, one last thing can you change the color to black or very dark blue?? Thanks again

Here you go hows this?

------------------

redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about inverted like boostdreamer suggested? I will try the splitter later.

What if the grille was flipped 180º? small at bottom instead of the top? Right now all I can think is cylon from battlestar galactica

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 01-13-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redraif:

What if the grille was flipped 180º? small at bottom instead of the top? Right now all I can think is cylon from battlestar galactica

Here you go I just can't quite get it right but we'll go with this one.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-16-2013).]

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you think you could do a Fastback and a Notchie with an 11 inch stretch in the rear ? with and without a widebody kit?

EDIT: I was thinking of using a Gt40 front clip as well so maybe something in the back that would flow with one? Idk ??

[This message has been edited by IVANNATINKLE (edited 01-17-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

do you think you could do a Fastback and a Notchie with an 11 inch stretch in the rear ? with and without a widebody kit?

EDIT: I was thinking of using a Gt40 front clip as well so maybe something in the back that would flow with one? Idk ??

I will work on the other parts here soon did I stretch it in the right spot?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-17-2013).]

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
perfect spot, thank you!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock