Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 39)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Awesome as always! Im so on the fence on the blk versus white body molding. This will def help!
Thx
IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Just musing.

Could someone take the two hood vents on the saturn sky and place them on the inside of the lines of the hood scoop, but closer to the top than the opening to the hood scoop.

these

place them here.

Thanks !

Here you go how is that?

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by redraif:

Thank you
Awesome as always! Im so on the fence on the blk versus white body molding. This will def help!
Thx

If you can get the smooth molding for your car I would Def. go white if not I am on the fence too

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
I finally finished my car! ooooo wait I'm living in the video game again

------------------

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I m going.smooth
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

redraif

1460 posts
Member since May 2005
Wow DROID fail!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 01-27-2012).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

One more design addition....this time GFX trying to decide if either will look good... or which will be better...

Please can you add these rocker flares in black on my side skirts please!

And this as my other version...

Thank you Thank you!

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking about black paint and dark gray stripes across the top and on the lower sides like this GT. Could you do a Formula w/ wing like this? Plus I'm thinking yellow pinstripes on the inner edges of the gray stripes. I'd appreciate a preview of what that would look like!

Thanks in advance!
Jonathan

SlateTheGreat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlateTheGreatSend a Private Message to SlateTheGreatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir! I have forgotten until now that I posted here haha

EDIT: Any way you can throw the headlights from here on: http://www.projectorretrofit.com/j/gallery2.html if you need a different pic, let me know and i'll search for one.

And perhaps a front splitter?
http://www.streetandcircuit...8-front-splitter.jpg
http://tech.corvettecentral...attachment.php_5.jpg

That's all for now hahah

How is this? Sorry for the delay I was on a bit of a tangent with the Porsche light Fiero

[This message has been edited by SlateTheGreat (edited 02-23-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redraif:

One more design addition....this time GFX trying to decide if either will look good... or which will be better...

Please can you add these rocker flares in black on my side skirts please!

And this as my other version...

Thank you Thank you!

How is this? I really like it! I have to find a better angle for the other one you are requesting.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Still having fun painting

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I'm thinking about black paint and dark gray stripes across the top and on the lower sides like this GT. Could you do a Formula w/ wing like this? Plus I'm thinking yellow pinstripes on the inner edges of the gray stripes. I'd appreciate a preview of what that would look like!

Thanks in advance!
Jonathan

How is this? the game I used does not have any notchies dangit! But thought it would give a pretty good example maybe?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude! You just took a picture of my brain! Awesome! Thank you! Now I can show my wife that I'm not (that) crazy!

Jonathan
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay guys,
I just realized that my thread here......

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088444.html

probably would be better suited here.

I am about to pick up another fiero (as soon as I find the right damn one) and I am looking seriously at getting it in a notchback flavor and building it to look as much like this car in respect to body mods as possible. Here is the car....

//images.fiero.nl/2010/kurt_mylar.jpg

The only difference is I want a hood vent like Paul Angel sells IE the deeper one and I want the car to be all white probably.... I MIGHT go all silver possibly but I am really leaning towards an all white car with some tasteful wheels like what he has on the car only more of a less hollow design. If anyone here can help me with the photoshop I would really appreciate it. Thanks and peace

Pete

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? I really like it! I have to find a better angle for the other one you are requesting.

Awesome work as always! Thank you!
benton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bentonSend a Private Message to bentonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I finally finished my car! ooooo wait I'm living in the video game again

Can I just say that I LOVE the way this GT looks without the spoiler?! Great looking car, mate.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SlateTheGreat:

Thank you sir! I have forgotten until now that I posted here haha

EDIT: Any way you can throw the headlights from here on: http://www.projectorretrofit.com/j/gallery2.html if you need a different pic, let me know and i'll search for one.

And perhaps a front splitter?
http://www.streetandcircuit...8-front-splitter.jpg
http://tech.corvettecentral...attachment.php_5.jpg

That's all for now hahah

How is this?

With front splitter

then all the way around

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Okay guys,
I just realized that my thread here......

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088444.html

probably would be better suited here.

I am about to pick up another fiero (as soon as I find the right damn one) and I am looking seriously at getting it in a notchback flavor and building it to look as much like this car in respect to body mods as possible. Here is the car....

//images.fiero.nl/2010/kurt_mylar.jpg

The only difference is I want a hood vent like Paul Angel sells IE the deeper one and I want the car to be all white probably.... I MIGHT go all silver possibly but I am really leaning towards an all white car with some tasteful wheels like what he has on the car only more of a less hollow design. If anyone here can help me with the photoshop I would really appreciate it. Thanks and peace

Pete

Round one how is this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET I HAVE A RATINGS BAR! Thank you all who have helped !

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-15-2012).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long overdue if you ask me!

Jonathan

SWEET I HAVE A RATINGS BAR! Thank you all who have helped !

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I second the long overdue!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is SICK!

Round one how is this?

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guy's for all the nice comments!

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a request. Since the "Fiero extended windshield" option died, I would love to see an extended windshield applied to a Fiero body. There are a few pics of the extended windshield on Fiero based kit cars on here, and on madmechanics.com . I would love to see what it would look like on a stock bodied Fiero. (I presume it'll be more cab forward)
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

I got a request. Since the "Fiero extended windshield" option died, I would love to see an extended windshield applied to a Fiero body. There are a few pics of the extended windshield on Fiero based kit cars on here, and on madmechanics.com . I would love to see what it would look like on a stock bodied Fiero. (I presume it'll be more cab forward)

Hope my car is stock enough for yah? How is this?

I really want to slam my car on the ground! I do it to all the pictures of my car.

------------------

Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could anyone photoshop a choptop, V8 Archie rocker panels and fixed headlights onto my Fiero? My photoshop skills are horrible
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stevenr:

Could anyone photoshop a choptop, V8 Archie rocker panels and fixed headlights onto my Fiero? My photoshop skills are horrible

How is the chop and panels? I do not know what fixed lights you are talking about? let me know and I will do that too.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
More playing around with RBS

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-23-2012).]

Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, it looks good. Ive changed my mind, probably going to get a Hatchback rather than the chop-top.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, it looks good. Ive changed my mind, probably going to get a Hatchback rather than the chop-top.

Must not have looked that good you changed your mind lol
The hatchback will be a lot less work though and does look goooooood.
And welcome for the photo chop if you have other ideas let me know I will give it ago.

Terry

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not at all, just don't have the funds to have it done professionally, or the know-how to do it myself. :P

The fixed lights I referred to would be the fixed headlight mod by DoubleC4. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087489.html
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please could you photo shop this alloy wheel on a black fastback please I am sorrry i can only give you the link as I am at work with limited internet.

http://www.caraudioni.com/popup_image/pID/6267

best regards
jon
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not at all, just don't have the funds to have it done professionally, or the know-how to do it myself. :P

The fixed lights I referred to would be the fixed headlight mod by DoubleC4. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087489.html

Yes I too am in the same boat I am seriously considering the know how part though after photo chopping mine it feels like I must do it.
Here is a p.s. of the lights hatch and panels what do you think?

The pic of my dream chop

without the chop but about 20" stock wheels

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-26-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by jon m:

please could you photo shop this alloy wheel on a black fastback please I am sorrry i can only give you the link as I am at work with limited internet.

http://www.caraudioni.com/popup_image/pID/6267

best regards
jon

Here you go how is this?

------------------

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you that has made my decision (i think) on what alloy to buy

thanks again
jon
Stevenr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenrSend a Private Message to StevenrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha looks good. Though, It's either choptop, or hatcback, I can't do both.

I'm really leaning towards V8 Archie Hatchback, V8 Archie rocker panels, Front chin spoiler, turbo quarter scoops, with 18" wheels and the fixed headlights.

[This message has been edited by Stevenr (edited 03-26-2012).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero with Satin paint request, both notchback and fastback.
Color(s) requested here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/121812.html#p24

I think since the Gallardo is angular* like the fiero, it may look as good on a Fiero body. Btw.: I would like to learn how to do these color swaps. I only know how to change color in Photoshop with Hue and saturation. What's the trick to use a sample color?

____
* Unfortunately that's where the commonalities begin to drift apart.
Well they're both mid-engine.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Fiero with Satin paint request, both notchback and fastback.
Color(s) requested here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/121812.html#p24

I think since the Gallardo is angular* like the fiero, it may look as good on a Fiero body. Btw.: I would like to learn how to do these color swaps. I only know how to change color in Photoshop with Hue and saturation. What's the trick to use a sample color?

____
* Unfortunately that's where the commonalities begin to drift apart.
Well they're both mid-engine.

OK so how is the satin blue on the fastback?
I do the same thing with hue and saturation as you do.
With this one I had to do some smudging and cloning of reflective parts of this beautifully painted black fastback.

Terry

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 03-29-2012).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Terry! The fastback came out great!!

Good to know about the hue/saturation. So you pretty much have the desired color in a window next to it, and play with the sliders until you're as close as possible to the wanted color?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock