Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  CHOPTOP CHRONICLES (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CHOPTOP CHRONICLES by madcurl
Started on: 04-11-2004 08:47 PM
Replies: 1450 (108038 views)
Last post by: Thegayguy1 on 02-11-2024 04:58 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stinger T-shirt update:

I've been wearing the Stinger choptop T-shirt lately. You know, the one with the long legged lady standing next to the Stinger hehe. As usually, the girl in the pic draws just about every mans attention and a few minutes later they notice the cars.

While standing in line at a Auto Zone store a guy wanted to know if the "girl came with the car-line" joke. I said, "that could be arranged. He has a LT1 under the hood." Funny that when you say LT1 in a sentence.....you could hear a pin drop.

I picked up another T-shirt at the shop. Its pretty warm in CA. I'll need it.

Edit: I need to use "spell checker" hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-22-2005).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,.......................

i guess all chop tops are sleeping ??

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,.......................

i guess all chop tops are sleeping ??

Yep.

# The Dirty Rat. Trying out New home
#10. New rims installed.
#11. Chrome shop
#13. At Archie's
#14. Paint shop
#15. VDC shop
#16. Battery issues?
#17. Engine swap

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2005 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yep.

# The Dirty Rat. Trying out New home
#10. New rims installed.
#11. Chrome shop
#13. At Archie's
#14. Paint shop
#15. VDC shop
#16. Battery issues?
#17. Engine swap

#20. Engine swap

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok chop top owners time to wake up.

We need stories ! hehehe .

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2005 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I came in too pay for the gas at the gasstation about five people where guesing what car I drove. The gueses was Ferrari but most on Lotus. They did not belive me when I said Pontiac...

Were at a car meet a couple of weeks ago with all kind of cars. But when the cars was lined up everybody came too see what that low thing was. No one guest right.

It´s fun too have a Fiero CT (ChopTop)

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow,....we are currently experiencing a chop top story drought.

ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll let somebody do mine for free, so I can have a story to post! Just trying to help out...

I'll give you a plus!! I will!

[This message has been edited by ace35 (edited 09-25-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wash and Dry?

I finally got around to washing #11. Pulled the cover off and got down and dirty, hehe. I assembled the chrome rear sway bar , chromed exhaust cats, and mounted the Borbets back on. Opened the VDC doors and took a sniff of Mr. Mike's leather. Ahhh, the smell of leather.

Phase II: Rolled around the other N* around and gave it a bath.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-03-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Now this story is strange. I'm in touch with HRE in making a custom 547 HRE wheels. I send him a pic of the style I want with the various modifications. Granted, they think that #11 is a Corvette becasue Mike never looked at the car but rather the girl and the wheels. Go figure.

Mikes response in email:

Couldn't you talk that girl into a bikini?

Your car comes with 275/35/18 tires from the factory, but if you want to run skinnier tires, we can build you a 9 inch front wheel.

We can build 12 rather than 12.5 for the rear if you prefer.

The only part of the center section of the wheel that would be painted is the spokes.

The area that holds the rivets would not be polished.

Mike
HRE Performance Wheels
Vista, California

[end of quote]

Strange ain't it. I've purchased two sets from them and they have no clue...even with a picture. I guess that the side front pic looks like a Corvette to them?

Here's is the pic I provided:

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-03-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wash and Dry?

I finally got around to washing #11. Pulled the cover off and got down and dirty, hehe. I assembled the chrome rear sway bar , chromed exhaust cats, and mounted the Borbets back on. Opened the VDC doors and took a sniff of Mr. Mike's leather. Ahhh, the smell of leather.

Phase II: Rolled around the other N* around and gave it a bath.

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coming soon,...the Florida chronicles !!

------------------

1985SE chopped and dropped
1986GT
1986 coupe 2M4

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-24-2005).]

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you buy choptop's car?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:

did you buy choptop's car?

Hehehe,..who me ?? Shhhhhhhhhh.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-25-2005).]

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehe,..who me ?? Shhhhhhhhhh.

What tha - how did I not notice your sig???? Please tell us!!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

What tha - how did I not notice your sig???? Please tell us!!

A deal has been done.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1985SE chopped and dropped
1986GT
1986 coupe 2M4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The true identity of Madcurl's Rival????

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The true identity of Madcurl's Rival????

hahahahah uh no way, not even close ! I couldn't begin to afford those rims !!

Philphine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, here's to ya then. since it's a notch i'll be watching to see if you come up with good ideas i can stea... er.. i mean, consult with you on. good luck with it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well let's get it on!

Choptop Chronicles low point:

I was in the dirty rained out Stealth Fiero today and a red hot Lotus was behind me. A blonde girl was driving it and all eyes where on her, hehehe. Anyway, it was then that I wished I was in #15. The next day I took out the bucket and cleaned the car. Got back into the Stealth and it somehow re-energized me after I washed the darn thing. Cleaned the 19's off and put a polish on the paint. While going thru a KFC drive thru, the manager said, "Hey isn't that a Fiero....I haven't seen one of those in a long time. It was made for what...5-years?" He later said, "what did they come with....a 6?" I said yeah, but I have a V8. I quickly grabed the bird and tap on the gas.

Too bad there isn't more chopper in the Bay Area to represent, hehe.

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well let's get it on!

/signed!!

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well, here's to ya then. since it's a notch i'll be watching to see if you come up with good ideas i can stea... er.. i mean, consult with you on. good luck with it.

Won't be a notchie for long, that chopper has a fastback clip in it's future.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too bad there isn't more chopper in the Bay Area to represent, hehe.

I'd be more than happy to come up to Half Moon Bay and drive one of your other choppers and cruise with you

Philphine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Won't be a notchie for long, that chopper has a fastback clip in it's future.

hmmm.... someone mentioned making a big over the top scoop for a chopper by using a normal height clip on the back. i remember you saying you don't like top scoops, but if you do it, it might be interesting to see the uncut rear clip set in place on the car to see if it looks doable.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it might be interesting to see the uncut rear clip set in place on the car to see if it looks doable.

A shot from Archie's before the clip was cut down.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubble top Fiero (#20?)

On the Las Vegas strip...rolling in the bubble top Fiero. I had to roll down my window twice to answer questions regarding what I had under the hood. A guy in a four door car commented, "The car sounds good." "Whats' in it"? Another guy motioned me to roll the window down, "hey, isn't that a Fiero"? "What kind of motor do you have in there"?

After the SEMA show and 245 mile later stopped in Tehachapi, CA for some R&R before heading to the Bay Area. At the local Kmart store in the parking lot, a gentelman approached my bubbletop Fiero. A converstaion was started. The gentleman said he'd gotten a Fiero for his daughter and later after driving his daughter's car, had to get one...a 1985 GT V6. He mentioned that his was fast with very good handling. Years later the car was involved in a crash and was totalled.

He said mine looked really good with the large tires. I told him to wait a minute and I'll start it up for ya. He said, "what do ya have in there"? I opened the deck lid. The guy was truley amazed how a V8 could fit. I showed him a pic of the Stinger and other choptops on my camera phone. I told him that Archie installs LT1. The guy later got in his BMW and speed-off.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-05-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know where to begin? So many stories. One thing that stood-out during the 3200 mile trip....NOBODY NEVER NOTICED THAT THE CAR WAS CHOPPED! A good thing IMO. Great work Archie.

I was gasing up at Race Tec (something) gas station and a kid who spotted me earlier came around, backed-up, a took a picture and took off. While at Mr. Mike's, several people in cars---slowed down for a peek. Mike installed the maps pockets, sun visors, and door handles which greatly improved the interior over-all looks. Great craftmanship and an excellent person. Thank's Mr. Mike.

Northern FL, GA, AL , LA, and TN was traveled throughout the night ( I forgot the exact cities). Not much to talk about except for people at the gas stations walking up looking at the interior. Most people had no idea where or what the interior was from. That was evident by them scratching their heads. Around 05:00HRs in TN (I think) I stopped at a Rest stop for a couple hrs of sleep (bad idea). I keep hearing people commenting on the car or slowing down. At first it was a bad idea but later it was a "good idea" because my car battery died! A local maintenace worker gave me a "jump." Hundreds of miles later....I found a local Auto Zone in AK

Edit: TN location, hehe

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-14-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2005 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Choptop = a happy young kid.

During a hotel stay, the owner of the hotel young son was looking as I was unloading the chopper. The father notice his son starring through the screen door. The father asked me if I would let his son sit in my car. I said, "sure...why not." The boy was a little shy at first, so the father took him by the hand and walked him over to the car. The boy sat in and then....smiled as he grab the sterring wheel. The father didn't know what type of car was it. A friend of mine whos' 6'3" wanted to try out the chopper. He didn't fit. Oh well, one-size doesn't fit all.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2005 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#15 CHOPPER GET'S SMOKED!

A couple days after arriving from FL a person in an red-white numbered door something import-ish (WRX or Acrua) car decided he wants to pass me at night on a CA twisty road . I'm going 45-ish (speed limit is 45 on hwy 92) and he hits the after burners to pass me on a double yellow road. It must have been a turbo and fast because I didn't hear that loud fart can. He really caught me off-guard because, "I didn't think he would try and pass while coming around a blind corner on a double yellow." I didn't hit my gas, race, or challange him but, right before he passes around this blind corner...there was another car coming in the opposite direction. He was able to get back into his lane right before the opposite car was to hit him.

I was in #15 chopper. If he would have hit the other driver it would have involved me too. Good thing I was listening to some smooth jazz that night, hehe. I was a little pissed, since the guy could have waited another 200 yards. Why? Hwy 92 becomes a passing 2-lane with a concrete divider. So after reaching the concrete divider I decided to catch him going uphill (6% grade I think) and quickly reduced the distant prior to the sharp turn near the top of the hill. Nobody else was on the road and there is a concrete divider. Yes. I was caught slip'n and got smoked------but I'm alive and able to write about it, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-28-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubble top gets respect. Well....just a little.

I was in Clinton, OK and was filling up at a Loves gas station when an older gentlemen from Utah walked over enquiring about the rubberbands, rims and what benifit besides "looks" do they offer? I told him less flex, blah, blah, blah. In Gallop, a Loves clerk thought the bubble top was a Ferrari. A few stares from those who passed me on the hwy.

A couple of dudes in a CAddy 4.9 who's driver was leaning so far right, I though he was the passenger...anyway he was cruising real slow on the hwy so I passed him and he got pissed (I guess?). He later decided to pass me going over 100 mph. In Tehachapi, CA a guy heard this V8 sounding car but didn't know where the sound was comming from? All he had seen was a Fiero. Once he did find out, we talked for 10-15 minutes. I was out of V8Archie business cards so I gave him a Mr. Mike card.

In all, my 2,020 mile trip was....boring until I reached Springfield IL. Black ice caused many accidents. I spotted many trucks layed out on the hwy. Some on their sides, others upside down, and one semi in a circle. The Cab of the truck was kissing the tail-end (rig). I was going 35-45 mph on the hwy with flashers on during the last 128 miles to Archies. You could see the black ice with the headlight shinning down on it in the road. With 40-miles left, I gave up and pulled in at a rest stop and slept for an hour.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-11-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For some reason i just can't seem to stop smiling these days.

Damn i look good in a chop top ! Hehehehehe

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-13-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some Choptop leftovers,.....Curly had these unposted pics lying around.

Madcurl (driving choptop #15) hanging out with Rickyaddy, his wife Jen, and company at a Sonics in Bakersfield, CA.

Choptop # 11 aka the SIlver choptop at Westfest 2004

Madcurl hanging out with V-8 Archie at SEMA

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-24-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2005 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More pictures from Madcurl's lost vault.

These are pictures of Orville's trip to see #15 at Trends in Bakersfield, CA. Trends does most of the body work on Madcurl's cars.

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie Choptop # 19 is safely back in Texas. Quick bump for now, tonight I will write up on my trip. It was way cool!

--Will

------------------
My Cardomain Website: BLACKHEART FIERO

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2005 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Will.

Looking forward to the write up and hearing about the reactions.

See you at Daytona !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-29-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2006 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Archie Choptop # 19 is safely back in Texas. Quick bump for now, tonight I will write up on my trip. It was way cool!

--Will

Hey Will,

You owe us a few stories hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoodlum Chronicles:

At Trend’s in Bakersfield, Reuben did a great job on the hood scoops while I was out of town. The openings are not cut yet but around town several people took notice, unlike before, where only the side and rear views captured peoples attention. However, from a frontal view it's starting to raise a few eyebrows. In Bakersfield, while at a gas station several kids stop and circled the Fiero.

Down I-5 freeway several cars slowed down to sneak a peek. Three kids driving a WRX filmed the entire car for 3-4 minutes. First, I notice them passing me, and then they slowed down and got behind me. I notice the passenger preparing the video camera.

He took picks from the rear and then gradually speed-up towards the drivers side, and finally he turn around and shoot some footage of the front of the car. This happened in Selma, CA nearing Fresno. While in Fresno, I went by some friends whom I hadn't seen in several years. It was dark outside but, from the silhouette, one person thought it was a Fiero but couldn't figure out what or how this Fiero was different. All n all no body even noticed it was chopped. In the Bay Area, several passengers nearly made a 360 trying to look. It was nice to get back-in the Fiero again. It's had been parked for 30-days.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-07-2006).]

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2006 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good thing I was listening to some smooth jazz that night, hehe.

Man I love smooth jazz. The only local radio station around here that plays it went off the air along time ago

So, since the VERT is kinda got a chopped down top, does this mean I get to have the "Ohio chronicles"??? ??? Hey exotic when you going to be up in the area again?

------------------

88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
87GT VERT (build in progress)
www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/053203.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A short story:

I forgot, while in Bakersfield, CA last Friday on Oak Street at a red light. On my drivers side, one guy in a white car, nearly left his drivers position to take a look. Yes. I'm not kidding, when I seen him he was actually several inches from the passengers side window.....looking! I think he might have un-buckled and had the car in park when he did this?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-08-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2006 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YELLOWFIERO88:

So, since the VERT is kinda got a chopped down top, does this mean I get to have the "Ohio chronicles"??? ??? Hey exotic when you going to be up in the area again?

Coming home to visit my folks in Middletown, the first week in April.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock