Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  CHOPTOP CHRONICLES (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CHOPTOP CHRONICLES by madcurl
Started on: 04-11-2004 08:47 PM
Replies: 1450 (108029 views)
Last post by: Thegayguy1 on 02-11-2024 04:58 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

V-8 Archie choptop owners (L to R) Troyboy, exoticse, and jscott1.

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snow Again:

After 2-days of snow, last Friday I pulled #011 out of the garage for some VDC measurements. I let the car air-out in front of the house with the nose pointed downward towards the street, while I checked for air pockets in the system. I let the car run alittle and then proceeded to open the highest point which is the return tank on the N* I keep hearing this "buzzing" sound like somebody was running their lawnmower up and down the street. Hmm.

I look through the front window and a import kid finally stopped and took some pictures. The chopper was out front for about 1-hr and I kept going back n' forth checking for air-pockets and those young kids with the lawnmower engines passing bye, hehe. To prevent a crowd from gathering, I parked the car back into the garage. I finally got one of those coil-over wrenches to raise the front end of the chopper. Maybe I'll get around to raising the car the next time. Pretty much a uneventful week. I watched some ole 1986 Miami Vice movies. I found it strange that I was looking for Fieros in the show, hehe.
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it"s been about ten days since D7, and at Curly's insistant requests am posting some stuff.

First off it's April 5th and we are getting snow tonight. I drove the Taz on the Tuesday I got back but it's been in hiding since then.

The towing to D7 had one hicup with a blown tire on the trailer - but other than that everything else went smooth. As Canadians, in general, are very polite my trip to Sarnia raised very few eyebrows. A few looks from passing cars, but that's about it. I drove through to almost 4 am - so if they were looking I coudn't tell.

One thing is sure - everywhere I stopped, rest spots, gas stations etc, there were always more than just a small number of people who would walk up to the truck and look over the car. On the highway, I had at least one person a day mouth the words "What kind of car"? I'm getting good at reading lips. In general the Daytona crowd were much more knowledgeable - but still had a hard time figuring out what the Taz came from. All would smile when I said "somewhat modified" Fiero. Lots of women driving by would mouth the "Nice Car!" bit. A smile, nod and a wave was all I needed to say thanks. The beach had a lot of the regular stuff - most saying "Hey Dude - look at that cool Ferarri!" with his buddy (guys driving Hummers etc) saying "That's not a Ferarri!"

I got many many positive comments on the paint and stripes. No age or sex discrimination here. Anyone from 16 to 70 wanted to know what color I used.

The D7 day I spent (Saturday) was great. A lot of people wanting to sit in the car. Lots of great compliments. When I look at the Taz I know it's a nice car. Part of that is, for me, is because it's very different in subtle ways. Everything from the badges - to the no wing. Many Fiero owners told me I had one of the nicer cars they've seen in a while. Aside from the hood scoop that needs to be redone a touch next fall - and some clear paint fixes the paint shop needs to do I have to admit that it is a very nice car.

I didn't do the chop for stares - but I've got to say that it - with all the other mods makes for a non-stop supply of onlookers. My car is as unique as you can get without it being a one-off custom. Nice - I like it. The ladies - saying they REALLY like the car is quite nice too!

[This message has been edited by DrCPU (edited 04-04-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice write-up CPU. ^^^^^
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question...right now i have a finale from archie which i will be trying to sell at the swap meet at the fiero factory at the end of april...i'm wanting to use the money i make to build a chop top but i was wondering how long on average it takes from when i drop the car off at archies, to when i go pick it up....also i was wondering how old the youngest chop top owner is(Id like to set a record=D)....

thanks alot
-Kaleb

p.s-i was wondering.. how old is the youngest chop top owner?(Id like to set a record=D)....

p.p.s-does anyone know what would be a realistic asking price for my finale? I've been trying to pick a price but i figure i should ask the pros cuz i rely dont want to get laughed at when someone asks what i want for it=D
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kaleb

240 posts
Member since Jan 2007
oh 1 more question mainly directed mainly twords curly but if anyone else knows feel free to answer.....do 20's fit on the car w/out cutting or do you have to cut the wheel openings?
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kaleb

240 posts
Member since Jan 2007
oops just noticed i asked the same question twice two posts up...disreguard that=D
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to ask Archie on timing. Depends on how busy he and his boys are when you drop it off. He quoted me about a month of elapsed time - but that was more than a year ago.

On the age thing, I'm certainly not going to win the youngest on the outside award - but would be good competition for the youngest in the inside award. Good luck on the sale of the Finale - not sure if it's just the kit or a finshed install - but good luck and hope to see the Chop Top count rise!

Dave
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kaleb:

oh 1 more question mainly directed mainly twords curly but if anyone else knows feel free to answer.....do 20's fit on the car w/out cutting or do you have to cut the wheel openings?

DUBs or 20's fit in the rear w/o cutting of the upper or side rear fenders. It was performed on Troy's chopper due to it being a Fiero Warehouse wide-body. You do need coil-overs if your car is 84-87. On the 88's there is no need. Ask Archie for rim specs.

Question(s): Are you keeping it stock rear body or are you going wide-body? #011 chopper has 20x 9.5" rears w/o a wide kit. How long is your plan for you're chopper? Will it be there at Archie's for a month or do you plan on rolling out once it's finished? CTHC-2...do you think this gathering is in your plans?

Also i was wondering how old the youngest chop top owner is(Id like to set a record=D)....

thanks alot

I think "Cornersonallrails" super-friend looks to be the youngest?
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question(s): Are you keeping it stock rear body or are you going wide-body? #011 chopper has 20x 9.5" rears w/o a wide kit. How long is your plan for you're chopper? Will it be there at Archie's for a month or do you plan on rolling out once it's finished? CTHC-2...do you think this gathering is in your plans?

Are you keeping it stock rear body or are you going wide-body?

no i'm sticking with the stock for now anyway-i prefer the widebody but i can't justify spending that much money in one day-plus i want to make sure i dont run out of money before the cars done-

How long is your plan for you're chopper?

if by that you mean when do i plan to have it done then the answer is about mid summer ar the latest-i'll have it on the road b4 then-but as time goes i will either upgrade it or buy another one to dump my ideas into because i have alot of ideas that i wont be able to use and im sure in a few months i'll have a whole new page of ideas.haha. its a never ending cycle-

Will it be there at Archie's for a month or do you plan on rolling out once it's finished?

sorry but i dont understand the question

CTHC-2...do you think this gathering is in your plans?

if that stands for choptop homecoming then yes i will deffinately be there but if it stands for something else then tell me about it and i'll be there too -im only 16 so i have alot of free time -

thanks for answerin the rim question...you can expect this chopper to be sittin on dub's...do you have any suggestions for wheels? preferably not custom

oh and i was going to adress this question later on after i buy the car and start a build thread but i figure while im asking and answering questions i might as well throw this one in there...what color should i go with...i want something that hasnt been on a choptop yet...i normally do a pretty good job on choosin colors but suggestions never hurt and they give me some to look at--i rely like the copper red that they use on the mazda rx-8 sheika(i think thats what they're called whatever it is it means evolution in japanese) really cool color it looks deep red at night and when the sun isnt hitting it and when the sun hits it it almost changes colors i'll try to find a good picture--

and as for the finale its completed and ready to be bought-well except for a common ignition problem but thats getting fixed within the next week or so- theres a picture of it in my signiture-its in front of that mean looking minivan.haha -

------------------
Kaleb Z.

85 fiero
V8 Archie Finale rebody kit
17in. chrome wheels
Viper blue paint
eibach springs
custom dual exhaust

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not chop and mod the finale ??

I don't think anyone has done that yet ?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if that stands for choptop homecoming then yes i will deffinately be there but if it stands for something else then tell me about it and i'll be there too -im only 16 so i have alot of free time -

thanks for answerin the rim question...you can expect this chopper to be sittin on dub's...do you have any suggestions for wheels? preferably not custom

Sounds like a plan. CTHC-2 is the choptop home comming at Archie's.. As for rim selection...sky's the limit. Review the rim thread. You might find something there you like? If not, check various rim companies.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
true no one has chopped a finale but that is ALOT of custom work for archie(look at the vents by the window he'd have to modify those and still make them look good,the quarter glass is different than a stock fiero and the rear glass isnt fake its from a cavalier, so that would mean finding new rear glass that happens to fit, that is ALOT of custom work that i dont want to get done nor do i want to pay for it a lil too rich for my blood

curly, i have a friend that owns wheels and tires buiseness so i'll just check in with him
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

curly, i have a friend that owns wheels and tires buiseness so i'll just check in with him

IMO, try to find a "rim" company that makes a 2-3 piece rim in 9.5 width. #011 chopper has 9.5" in the rear and the upper rear lip is flush with the 275/30/20's which on the small size today.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO, try to find a "rim" company that makes a 2-3 piece rim in 9.5 width. #011 chopper has 9.5" in the rear and the upper rear lip is flush with the 275/30/20's which on the small size today.

ok i can do that...where did you buy your coilovers?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where did you buy your coilovers?

Troyboy got his coilovers from West Coast Fieros. I think the 8" inch coil-over would be ideal for better clearance of the perch. Archie has the details regarding clearance using big-boy rims in the back. #011 has 8 or 10" springs in the rear?

Old pics from 1999:

Back in the day checking for clearance for those massive HREs.

Swapping out the Borbets for HREs,..not a bad trade !

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-06-2007).]

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha not a bad trade at all....thanks for the info-and pictures - i'm going out of town for the weekend but when i get back i'm sure i'll have thought of some more questions to ask you

p.s.-this thread has got me ready to have a chop top...i wish it was easier to sell the finale i'm ready to start on a chopper
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i've thought about it and i think that's all the questions i've got so i guess now its just a matter of time...the swap meet is in two weeks so hopefully i'll get to start working on my chopper within that time period.....
anyway anyone got any more choptop experiences? i like reading them

-Kaleb
ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping to be the youngest! I started the Chop when I was 17 and had 85+% of it done just needed fiberglass the inside and do the interior pieces, (Not including glass), and it was done. But I decided to go all out with a 4.9 and Vette breaks. Sadly one problem became 100 and due to college, job, and life outside the Fiero, I was out of money and time and had to part it out . Very sad day. Can NOT wait until I am out of college and get another Fiero, have Archie do the Chop correctly and be on my way . God I miss that car!!! (I'm on Page 9 btw) Good luck with your sell and chop if you do it!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Puttin a fastback clip on it and tweeking a few little things. Thanks to JScott1 for the clip and fastback conversion parts and to Loyde for a very nice engine conversion job to date. I can't wait.

--Will

Calling Wil-Martin....your clip awaits you
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Calling Wil-Martin....your clip awaits you

I will call you this week to arrange a time to come over and get it. I neeeeeeeeeeed to talk to you anyway and see how your awesome machines are going!

Thanks J,

--Will

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I am the youngest chop top owner. I am 33 . As far as how long it takes Archie to do a chop top , He had my car no longer than a month. He also had his hands full at the time with Curlies and Troyboys car. But of course that would be a question for Archie.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 04-22-2007).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

I think I am the youngest chop top owner. I am 33 .

Youngest CURRENT maybe, but I was 28 when I bought the GBCT.

------------------

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was 27 when I got mine and this year I will be 30. Still 29...

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 04-22-2007).]

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i'm raisin' the bar..or lowerin the bar ..im 16

-Kaleb
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well i'm raisin' the bar..or lowerin the bar ..im 16

-Kaleb

I might be the oldest...

naw, maybe Papa Madcurl is the patriarch of the clan.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might be the oldest...

BTW Happy Birthday (Sunday) Madcurl !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-23-2007).]

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its madcurl's birthday? happy birthday madcurl-im only a day of -
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I win, I'm the youngest semi choptop owner, mine is welded, just needs finishing in a few places then the body work.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow... how old are you???
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kaleb

240 posts
Member since Jan 2007
ah..did u mean nex sundays madcurls birthday??? ah well either way

-Kaleb
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow... how old are you???

I'll tell you when its finished.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well ur not old enough to drive it so i guess u got some time to finish..well unless ur 15..in that case your old enough to drive just not by urself...any build thread on it???
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might be the oldest...

I maybe second in line for being the oldest choptop owner but, Archie is the eldest in the clan and we're still "hip" spitn' out new ideas, hehe. Just like the music group, "Tower of Power" said in a song, "What is hip"?

Speaking of, "What is hip," I dropped by a shop in Palmdale, CA. Guess what I saw on b-day....... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059097.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2007).]

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well technically orville is the oldest choptop owner so that would make you 3rd curly ...sorry bud

-kaleb
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well technically orville is the oldest choptop owner so that would make you 3rd curly ...sorry bud

-kaleb

Hehe. You're correct. Although, Orville @ 70+ can perform twenty push-ups on the spot. Not many 20 yr old can do twenty push-ups? Maybe Orville is part machine or something???

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in Huntington Beach on Thursday checking out the Cobra seats. The 405 weren’t too busy since it was around 13:00hrs. I arrived around 15:00-ish. The shop is called Sube' Sports. http://www.subesports.com/ They have all of the various Cobra seats for viewing and fitting. I took one of my Fiero seats with me since I didn't have enough time to get #011 ready on Wednesday.

Only one of the seats I think will work, while the one I really wanted seemed too big? I have a few picks of the seats but I need to down load them later. I'll head back to the shop later on with the chopper for true fitments.

#011 out for a Friday night "Spin."

I finally got a "mini" vacation a spent the time cleaning up #011 chopper. One of the HRE's needed a spit shine so I pulled out the power buffer balls and got to work. The first buffer ball removed old strains and oxidation while the second buffer was for cleaning up the mess. I was going to use my finishing Mother's buffer ball but, it wasn't needed so I hand cleaned them. I took about 20-30 minutes vs. a hand job @ 1-hr.

Here's the results:

I raised the front end by 1-complete turn using Ryan’s coil-overs that took darn near 45 minutes...geezs! I had to remove the front rims, use the angled hand/wrench to turn the suckers. I wish the knuckle had more holes to grip and turn. Anyway, I'm happy to report: No scraped knuckles or cuts, hehe.

I then pulled the chopper out of bay #3 and I hit the streets for a quick run. The smell of leather is intoxicating and the sound of the N* was pleasant to my ears. I stopped at a local gas station for $2 of premium that was $3.64 premium. I just needed a little gas for "mixing" since I normally start up the engine. While at the gas station, some teenage girl started (small talk) about buying the chopper (yeah...right) and some jibber/jabber. I told her, "No. It's not for sell and (in a polite way) the car is older than you." Her jaw dropped on that note so I quickly started the N* and was on my way.

I ended the Friday night run by stopping off at Starbucks. Thought about the second chop top reunion, The Arch Rival, and I headed back home. I got into the N* a bit, but within the speed limits, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-16-2007).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

...a hand job @ 1-hr.

I think I would have preferred the 1 hr hand job but that's just me...

Good to hear #11 gets a little love every now and then. But that premium gas might have you thinking about putting an iron duke in place of that N*?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up close and personal

Madcurl flying in for the dells to check out progress on #20.

A late night meeting of the minds included the new owner of choptop #13, and troyboy.

Even madcurl was impressed by what he saw in person.

More work is yet to be done however and Curly and Archie brainstorming madcurl's last few tweeks to push this car to an even higher plateau !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-01-2007).]

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2007 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats in store for that hood scoop? It makes the front end look heavier then the rear, but I see it is being modified .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock