Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  CHOPTOP CHRONICLES (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CHOPTOP CHRONICLES by madcurl
Started on: 04-11-2004 08:47 PM
Replies: 1450 (108009 views)
Last post by: Thegayguy1 on 02-11-2024 04:58 PM
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Areed....priceless.

I was hanging out with a friend in Altos CA. (outside Santa Cruz) getting some gas. Two kids in a import revving his motor as he stopped for gas. He gets out and says, " what you got in there"? I say, "it's stock." I got my $2.79 gas and got in and started the motor. The kids soon followed.

Whats so stupid is the kids wanted to either race or follow me on Mission st (hwy 1 PCH). It's heavy with traffic bumper to bumper and they were in hot pursuit! They gave up after following me a mile or so.

Altos? Where's that?

IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Altos? Where's that?

hehehe. Sorry, it's Aptos. I was thinking of the other city outside San Jose, CA. Maybe that's why those kids where following me...they needed to get to Los Altos? hehhe

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-22-2005).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hehehe. Sorry, it's Aptos. I was thinking of the other city outside San Jose, CA. Maybe that's why those kids where following me...they needed to get to Los Altos? hehhe

Hehehe I figured it was a typo. You mean to tell me the Silver Chop Top was in Aptos and I missed it? Bummer!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2005 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehe I figured it was a typo. You mean to tell me the Silver Chop Top was in Aptos and I missed it? Bummer!

Sorry, I was in the "bubble Top Fiero." You didn't miss #11

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-22-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No new tales to tell ??

GMGW3 ?
DL10 ?
Jscott ?
Madcurl ?
Stinger owner ?
Jim88GT ??
Dowdian ?
Sharkman ?
New owner of the PPE ???

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

No new tales to tell ??

Jscott ?

Well, my chop top has moved to #2 priority in my hopes of getting the Indy on the road in time for the 21st anniversary of the Fiero pacing the 500, (May 27th). There is no way it will be street legal by then but I might have the new rear brakes installed by then.

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will take mine out next week. Still have some things too fix. Like the 6x9 speakers. Almost ready.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After many months of saving, I finally called Ronal to order the custom wheels. Contrary to their earlier statements that they could build a set of chrome LZs to my specs, they now claim they can't go beyond 40mm offset due to strength concerns. BUMMER ( Turned out to be a blessing, because I found some BUDNIKs I like better and they cost less I'll be ordering the wheels and big brakes this weekend.

Jim

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will share my latest story with everyone……….. I let a friend of mine take a friend of his for a ride in the GBCT. {Boy that car does look and sound really good going down the road} anyway when they got back my friend said is your headlight supposed to come up on it’s own…………I smiled and said not until you hid 120 MPH. They both just smiled and said we never got out of 4th gear.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Picks of #11 & #15 causes temporary “lock jaw.”

Late last night while at a local gas station I was in "incognito" mode rolling on 19-inch shoes. A Pontiac enthusiast spotted me on my approach. He was driving a late white Pontiac Lemans or something? As I proceeded to leave he approached my "bubble top" drivers side window.

Guy: Hey, what do you got in there?
Me: N*.
Guy: Huh?

From the look on his face it seemed that he didn't understand me correctly or maybe it was the sound from the pipes interfering with the guy's hearing? So I got out of the car and I had to show him. There was a brief pause while he looked. After several times he still thought the N* was a V6? (no problem if I had a LT1 in the back, hehe) Fortunately I had two emergency business cards in my wallet for times when I really don't have time to talk. It was around 00:30 hrs and it were chilly.

I handed him V8 Archie and Design 1 System’s business cards. The guy owns an 87 GT and felt the need for more speed. I quickly informed him about what types of engines that V8 Archie installs and Design 1 System. I also told him about WCF in Marina Del Ray too and what they are doing. Although I was in the "Stealth" Fiero I did show him picks of #11 & #15. For a moment I'd thought he had been sniffing the gas fumes or had "locked jaws" from the chilly weather? He didn’t recognize that #11 and #15 are chopped…Priceless! He couldn’t understand how #15 body seemed different? I told him to write down Pennock’s Fiero Forum.

The most interesting question this guy had was the best I'd ever gotten from someone. He said, "Which one is the best"? I said, using a quote from Archie... "How fast do you want to go" and "how much money is in you're wallet"? He then said, "What’s out there"?

I then pulled out the big gun examples. CAKID, Jims88Gt, D1S turbo, and WCF NSX monster. From looking at the guys back molars...I'd could see then that the info was too much to digest late at night especially at 01:00 hrs.

Episode II: Bakersfield CA.

After getting a upgraded cell phone, the sells rep wanted to see what I had in the back of my car because he seen the picks on my previous phone and just couldn't believe it. Three other customers saw us and they too wanted to see after the sells rep said, "this guy has a N* in here."

One of the guy said, "yeah... right." The guys father too said, "yeah...right prove it." After several cuss words later…they too suffered from “lock jaw syndrome and continued to be baffled as to how a N* could be installed in such a small car? I decided not to show them the picks of #11 or #15. It was nearly 95 degrees and showing the picks might have resulted in premature lock-jaw.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-30-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I finally got my 2004 WestFest T-shirts from Nora at UG Showcase.com. As some know I never got my shirt(s) that dipicted #11 with the California as a back-drop design on it. Nora re-modified it from the disc that Dale (Songman) provided. This one is different from the prior one I had gotten.

On the front left corner, it has a small pic of the car with the words, "32- valve Northstar." Funny that I was wearing this shirt while talking to the guys in Bakersfield who couldn't believe a N* could fit in a Fiero. I'll send Exoticse a pic once I learn how to use my new camera phone

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll send Exoticse a pic once I learn how to use my new camera phone

I hope you got one of those new 1.3 megapixel camera phones. It's not as nice as your real digital camera but better than the "bigfoot" shots that we usually see.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I hope you got one of those new 1.3 megapixel camera phones. It's not as nice as your real digital camera but better than the "bigfoot" shots that we usually see.

Yep...that's the one. It even has video too. I was looking for a 2.0 mega pixel but they didn't have one.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Trend?
I stop by Trends body shop last week. Joe, one of the owners of the shop said he had something to show me. Apparently Trends has a new style for wide bodies now. It’s called the, "Curley flare." Two of the vehicles now in the shop have an extra fender mounted on each fender...a Lexus and a Mustang. The Lexus looks good with the fender flaring yet it's not really wide or the look of a wide body. Funny, my Fiero is 3,000 miles away in FL and it's creating new ideas in CA.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think i need a new chop top story fix !

Curly is fresh out of choppers, so GTjeff, GMGW3, and others let's here about your recent encounters so we can continue to dream and drool.

mono

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monoSend a Private Message to monoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still a work in progress...

------------------
#3 V8Archie Chop Top , Roma Dino 246GT conversion, '85 SE, V6, 4spd...and a bunch 'o stuff

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More, more, more! Please. I'm digging the rear window. I got milk but, where is my Marie Calender pie?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-19-2005).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks good. That rear window is really tight! It's always good to hear from one of the 16 choptops...or is it soon to be 17?? Archie is being mysterious, I think the new shop has been inaugurated.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the openess of the rear wheel fender......made for some wide puppies. What size do you plan on using in the back?
mono

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monoSend a Private Message to monoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The suggested rear wheel size is 15x9 with 15x7 in front. Team III is in the process of prototyping a "Chromadora" style wheel based on their Cobra Halibrand for me and another "dino nut". I'll go with a higher sidewall tire like that of the era. The lowered suspension is KYB shocks, coils and sways.

------------------
#3 V8Archie Chop Top , Roma Dino 246GT conversion, '85 SE, V6, 4spd...and a bunch 'o stuff

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I love these stories.

The wife and I are in buying a new house and moving into it around the beginning of July. Since the wife is an agent, she gets the commision and we end up with money in pocket after the sell of the old and the buy of the new. Of course when I heard that, I IMMEDIATELY earmarked some of that money for my engine and other stuff I need for the car. She agreed to it, (and why shouldn't she, she is getting a new house).

So as soon as the new backyard is done, the chop and engine swap will FINALLY begin. I hope to start around late summer.

Keep the stories coming guys. Some of us are living vicariously through you until we can experience some of our own.

Rick

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2005 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raised eyebrows at local smog shop:

I was getting my GS-T smoged at the local ("take my money every two year") shop when the service tech notice my T-shirt I was wearing. He focused in on the lettering.

Tech: 32-valve...? For a Fiero?
Me: Yep and smog exempt.
Tech: How's that? You can't get a 32-valve engine in there!
Me: Yep...you can.

After I explained it, he still didn't believe me 100% Oh well, no need to prove your point when it's hot outside.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-26-2005).]

slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2005 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh well, no need to prove your point when it's hot outside.

No need but it can be oh so much fun I'm sure...

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what's the bubble top? i missed that mod i guess.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2005 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:

what's the bubble top? i missed that mod i guess.

Bubble top is curly's nickname for a stock fiero,..hehehehe

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove through Half Moon Bay on Friday morning, but I don't know where Curly lives or his #, so no chop top sighting for me. Plus, it was kinda early. Maybe next time.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2005 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubble-Top Fiero Catches Security Guard…off-guard:

While over-looking some building plans...a security guard notices the bubble top Fiero parked.

Security guard (SG): Nice Fiero. What’s that.... a 4 or a V6?
Me: V8.
SG: Huh? V8?
Me: V8

The security guard stops patrolling and walks over for a closer view. I pop the deck lid and turned to the security guard and notice too that his eye's nearly popped out of his head as he glazed at the engine compartment. I no doubt was wearing the chop top T-shirt that the security guard took notice.

SG: Is that a Fiero?
Me: Yep.
SG: Wait a minute; it has those doors that go up.
Me: Yeah, it's now parked, getting some chrome done. I drive my regular grocery getter for now. I like its incognito ness. Only the engine is needed for now. I can go places w/o people noticing it. I'm later taking it to this guy I know in Chicago for a chop like the pick on my T-shirt. He starred for a few seconds, trying to figure out what is different.

From the look on his face he was lost. So I had to show him what V8Archie does. After a few minutes the security guard said, "Damn. What made you think about doing all of that?" Another 15-30 minutes later, he knew the whole story behind V8Archie, WCF, and D1S. Being a humble kind-of-guy, I told him that they are other Fiero w/LT1, LS1, 3800SC, and crate motors with more horsepower than mine.

I left the security guards with those thoughts while his jaw was lying on the ground. I continued to walk around the building area and notice the guard running to catch-up on the time lost while talking to me. I’m glad I was in the bubble top and not #11.

Edit: spelling, hehehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-09-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2005 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Oh, I have a pic of the T-shirt. If you want to see it? I'll send the pic to Tony.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly you talking about this pic of your original t-shirt, or a pic of the new one ??

No pic of the new yet, sorry.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, I have a pic of the T-shirt. If you want to see it? I'll send the pic to Tony.

This is the one that Madcurl was reffering to.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Visit to Orville's Choptop Monster Garage:

Last Tuesday on a very hot day (108) in Bakersfield, I arrived at Orville's house. I wanted to take a look at his LS1 auto and for a ride, heck I am not stupid!

First off, the burnt orange chop'r was nicely parked in a batman's cave like manner...ready to roll on any given notice. Orville popped the trunk to reveal the LS1 lying quietly in its metal bed. The bed was tight, with only an inch from the firewall and engine. Two custom torque-like dog bones braced this beast. I took a few snap shots before Orville awakened the beast.

Orville took out his trusty CA duster. He used Windex to remove Bakersfield’s dusty earth. He looked at me and said "lets take it out for a ride." As I got in, I noticed that the roofline is different from #11 and #15. I had maybe 3/4" of room between the roof and my hair. Naturally I leaned back for a better feel as I rode shotgun. Orville started the beast and we rolled slowly out to the street.

Orville looked around and turned down the stereo looking for skunks, raccoons, and orphan kids playing in the streets. Once the coast was cleared...just like a teenager, Orville got on it----hard! In a stealth-like fashion we went around the block w/o ppl every noticing us. Although the LS1 was nearly 340hp it did have a nice quiet muffled sound. We got back to the "chop top cave" and chatted about the experience. Before our jollies were over, I asked Orville if he wanted to ride in the N*?

Before I opened the deck lid, Orville removed the push-up kit in the seat and was on the ground doing 5's. I thought I was with John Wayne or something, hehehe. Being pumped...we took-off in the same manner as before, however the D1S N* is a little bit louder and bit slower. I felt that the experience in a Fiero LS1 auto was...priceless, made even cooler because I was in a chotop.

I have picks but I have them on my digital camera. I'll send the picks to Tony to post, if he has time.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Orville's Monster Choptop Garage: Part II (continued)

I didn't get a chance to ride in the White 3800SC choptop. I will need to make a appointment. I took several glances at the CA legal white chopper wondering about my next thrill ride? I asked Orville when was the last time he'd drivin the 3800 around town and some experiences? Hopefully he will jump-in and share the fun.

Who would have every guessed that four choptops are located in Bakerfields and Tehachapi CA. It's amazing how this talented guy made his own choppers. Many more secrets are there but, you'll just have to see it for yourself.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4?!? I onlyl saw the white and orange ones when I was there. I missed out! I got a ride in the 3800SC chopper and it was definately fun. I really wanted to ride in the LS1 chopper, but that was when it was down for a manual to auto trans swap.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4?!? I onlyl saw the white and orange ones when I was there. I missed out! I got a ride in the 3800SC chopper and it was definately fun. I really wanted to ride in the LS1 chopper, but that was when it was down for a manual to auto trans swap.

Hehehe the four curly is talking about are Orville's 2 choppers and his two choppers the silver chop top (aka #11) and chop top number 15, that is currently here in Florida getting some modifications before heading back out to California.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A Visit to Orville's Choptop Monster Garage:

Last Tuesday on a very hot day (108) in Bakersfield, I arrived at Orville's house. I wanted to take a look at his LS1 auto and for a ride, heck I am not stupid!

First off, the burnt orange chop'r was nicely parked in a batman's cave like manner...ready to roll on any given notice. Orville popped the trunk to reveal the LS1 lying quietly in its metal bed. The bed was tight, with only an inch from the firewall and engine. Two custom torque-like dog bones braced this beast. I took a few snap shots before Orville awakened the beast.

Orville took out his trusty CA duster. He used Windex to remove Bakersfield’s dusty earth. He looked at me and said "lets take it out for a ride." As I got in, I noticed that the roofline is different from #11 and #15. I had maybe 3/4" of room between the roof and my hair. Naturally I leaned back for a better feel as I rode shotgun. Orville started the beast and we rolled slowly out to the street.

Orville looked around and turned down the stereo looking for skunks, raccoons, and orphan kids playing in the streets. Once the coast was cleared...just like a teenager, Orville got on it----hard! In a stealth-like fashion we went around the block w/o ppl every noticing us. Although the LS1 was nearly 340hp it did have a nice quiet muffled sound. We got back to the "chop top cave" and chatted about the experience. Before our jollies were over, I asked Orville if he wanted to ride in the N*?

Before I opened the deck lid, Orville removed the push-up kit in the seat and was on the ground doing 5's. I thought I was with John Wayne or something, hehehe. Being pumped...we took-off in the same manner as before, however the D1S N* is a little bit louder and bit slower. I felt that the experience in a Fiero LS1 auto was...priceless, made even cooler because I was in a chotop.

I have picks but I have them on my digital camera. I'll send the picks to Tony to post, if he has time.

Enjoy.

\

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-28-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got another T-shirt design with the Stinger, gun-metal, and #11 on it. I can't wait to see what conversations this shirt will stir-up?

I'll send a pic to Tony.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty nice if you ask me !

the pocket

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly does she still have the layouts for all three t-shirts ?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Curly does she still have the layouts for all three t-shirts ?

Yep. She can re-arrange the pics to your personal style. For me I usually don't wear T-shirts but lately its been pretty warm in CA.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got another T-shirt design with the Stinger, gun-metal, and #11 on it. I can't wait to see what conversations this shirt will stir-up?

I'll send a pic to Tony.

Very cool.

Archie

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock