Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  CHOPTOP CHRONICLES (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CHOPTOP CHRONICLES by madcurl
Started on: 04-11-2004 08:47 PM
Replies: 1450 (108037 views)
Last post by: Thegayguy1 on 02-11-2024 04:58 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This week #020 was about to go "on a roll" but I barely made it out of the shop when the brake pedal hit the floor. Oh well, a new m/c is on order. What I failed to recognize was the ease at which I was able to turn the steering wheel using the Firebird/Camero power steering rack. I made a couple a left and right turns and didn't notice at the time (duh), because I was concentrating on the brakes. Although, my drive was abrupt I did enjoy it. Maybe next week I can make it down the street.

IP: Logged
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the choptop hanging out with the biker boys at the beach.

Now off to the GURU in NJ for some much needed upgrades
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A never ending love affair
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove #020 yesterday. The drive was only about a mile or so, but the drive felt really, really good being back in the seat again. Prior to my drive I used the back roads to test the Baer rotors and Corvette brakes and saw some kids smoking pot. They gazed at #020 as I passed pumping the brakes. The new M/C worked just fine and stopped the car on a dime. Afterward Chris followed me home. It was just before dusk and I wanted to get home since I didn't get a chance to check the side marker lights, but only the brakes and front headlamps. Apparently, there's a CHP in town suffering from erectile dysfunction handing out tickets at will. I have no plans on greeting him anytime soon. j/k

During my brief drive a few onlookers (in cars) glanced at #020. I was sluggishly following a truck towing a car, so I couldn't "get on it." Once I finally reached my block I notice some smoke coming from the engine bay (one good reason for having a glass hatchback-you can spot a fire instantly!). I quickly parked the car at home, got out while trying to figure out what in the world is going on!

I had my handy fire extinguisher in the car and was ready to flip the 350Z deck lid or if the actuators didn't work-break the vents and (pardon the pun) spray like a mad man! I looked in the engine bay, saw some minor smoke, and thought to myself-it must be those darn ignition wires or something electrical? I dropped too the concrete ground and looked underneath the car and found no smoke or fire. I was thinking. Hmm. If the fire was electrical wouldn’t that cause the car to misfire? I stood there for a moment and decided to park the car around back and not inside the garage (duh). Chris was in the truck watching and couldn't see what was going on from his position. I might have looked somewhat silly as he watched me looking in and around the car, because there wasn’t enough smoke to see from his point of view.

After restarting the car I casually drove along side the house trying not to hit the brick wall, the house, and the gate while glancing backward like an idiot using a cell phone. As I did, I accidentally bumped the left side mirror to which caused the mirror to briefly sling backwards (ever so slightly) and popped back to its original position (you gotta love mirrors that flex). I guess you could say that is one of the downfalls to having a 350Z glass if you find suspicious smoke billowing from the engine bay-you're going to look! I think having a 350Z glass is somewhat of a distraction, because there's a lot of "bling" back there.

Anyway, I parked the car looking for the suspicious smoke. However, the smoke disappeared. Puzzled, I stood there and noticed a burnt piece of cardboard laying a few inches behind the car. Hmm. That was the cause and I closed the gate and as I was walking I noticed another piece of burnt cardboard in the driveway. Apparently, while I was at WCF I had a piece of white cardboard resting between the custom bracket and the N* plenum cover. That piece of cardboard fell off and as I was driving-found its way onto the hot exhaust and started to burn.

Next trip: C6 flipper modifications, wheel alignment (at the same shop) and then paint sometime in July. I'll need to remove all chrome, HRE wheels, and mount the Borbet "shop rollers." The Borbets are a bit old, but are still useful. I'm happy to be on the road again using upgraded brakes, power steering, custom dash, and most importantly a chromed-out engine compartment. Thanks to WCF.

The infamous shop rollers: Borbet 17x7.5

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-09-2011).]

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ohio Players 70's hit " FIEO" never play this song in a Fiero .
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

the choptop hanging out with the biker boys at the beach.

Once again your car draws a crowd and no other cars parked next to it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know what's funny? Last night I was dreaming about seeing Car-Lo’s chop top in an apartment complex I was working at (I know it sounds silly, because I don't work at an apartment complex). Anyway, as Car-Lo was showing the newly designed interior this was a combination of beige and silver and the new front end using a MR2. Your chop top was painted light pearl blue. I was wondering why you didn't have it parked in a garage, because somebody might try and steal it. You said you were visiting a friend here in CA.

The MR2 nose had duel fog lights, but the third one was located in the middle. You turn the centered fog light on and I wondered to myself. Hm. Why place the third fog light in the middle? Anyway, you must've read my facial expression and you quickly turned on the dual side fog lamps. I asked you where the Mazda RX nose is and you said you didn't like it or something, so I asked could I buy it. You said another guy has the bumper for $200 bucks and that I can come back in one week to buy it.

Anyway, as I left I forgot to ask Car-Lo if the person selling the nose wanted to be paid in Canadian or American currency. On my way out of the complex I became lost and couldn't find my way out (it was a rat's maze). I found a guide named Frankie. He helped me and he too started enquire about the front bumper. I told him your nick-name is Car-Lo, but didn't know your real name. He said I might want to get his name if you’re going to use a check or something. Anyway, I was so deep into the apartment complex it took nearly 12 hours trying to get out.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

2011 ALL PONTIAC SHOW & SHINE, White Rock, BC Canada

Our man Clynt 1st place notchback

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh that's to funny Madcurl, are you sure it wasn't a nightmare, hehe ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Oh that's to funny Madcurl, are you sure it wasn't a nightmare, hehe ?

It was somewhat of a nighmare for I had a hard time trying to get back to the main office. You pulled the chopper from under the car port so I could take some pictures and you continued to show me the interior. The interior door was changed out for a more modern flow. The stock door handle was changed out. Other-than-that, the car was same as it is now, but with a MR2 nose, light pearl paint, and beige with silver high lights. A friend of yours was there as we looked at your car. Anyway, I had to leave because the apartment complex took 12-hours to get back to the main office. The only way I could get back was to view the sky to determine my location (like a mariner). I did talk to Troyboy last night and we did talk about a choptop reunion at the Dells 2012 and the new sci-fi movie, "Super 8" or something.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-14-2011).]

KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Originally posted by Archie:

I'm sorry, there is just no way I'm going to chop a "T" top car.

I would hope that this post can explain exactly why I'm not going to screw-up a Rare "T" top car.

Check this out......

When we chop the top we lower the windshield by 9 degrees. SEE "A"

That shifts the whole roof back about 1-1/2 inches. SEE "B"

That will change the angle and hurt the seal in the area where the roof panels meet the windshield. SEE "E"

As the roof shifts towards the rear of the car the trailing edge of the "T" top panels also moves back toward the rear. SEE "C"

As a result that will screw-up the seals and several other things at Fiero B pillar. SEE "D"

If you've ever removed the headliner from a "T" top car and looked at the "T" top structure from underneath (in the area "E" from the inside) You'll find that it extends almost all the way to the rear window. We do a lot of cutting and welding in this area and (SEE "E") and if we try that with a "T" top car, I'm afraid we'll ruin the "T" top car.

I hope that explains it.

I'll find your email and get it answered.

Archie

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086020.html
This is the car that blows the scribble in that statement all to H#LL. Now you guys see what I was talking about. I got the pictures plus a build thread to show you.
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KVCFIERO:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086020.html
This is the car that blows the scribble in that statement all to H#LL. Now you guys see what I was talking about. I got the pictures plus a build thread to show you.

Wow an Archie hater dig'n deep. Jury is still out on this. I want better pics, not the stuff we have been seeing. I think that in the end, with the glass off, this my not look as good as we think. No way you can correct for the amount of overlap on the sail panel side.

Everything that Archie wrote is correct, so until I see how this was done, im not a believer.

And Archie didn't say it could not be done, just that he was not going to try it. Nothing wrong with that.

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 06-20-2011).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mechanics of it aren't really magic - if you lay the windshield back, the T-top panel needs to move back too to make stock glass fit... until there's more pics of F355spider's chop up close, we can't confirm nor deny but regardless, T-tops means the roof has to stay a constant size. On a regular chop, it shrinks a little. How do you make a roof section that has to stay constant fit in a smaller opening? Something's gotta be cut into...
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carcenomy:

The mechanics of it aren't really magic - if you lay the windshield back, the T-top panel needs to move back too to make stock glass fit... until there's more pics of F355spider's chop up close, we can't confirm nor deny but regardless, T-tops means the roof has to stay a constant size. On a regular chop, it shrinks a little. How do you make a roof section that has to stay constant fit in a smaller opening? Something's gotta be cut into...

Agree. If the t-top panel is the constent, and the top has to shrink, the only way it can is to go back into the rear section. If you do, then a portion of the t-top panel will now be into the sail panel area, (when looked at from the side) and when the tops are on it will look great, becaue the black sail panel will blend in with the window and the Top glass, but when the glass is removed, a small area of the sail panel will be overlapping the t-top. I can't explain what i mean but I think I know how it will look. If not, then the side window will have to have a diff shape.

Rob
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm miss quoted more than anyone else on this Forum.

It always seems to be the same people who can't seem to be able to quote me correctly.

Here's exactly what I posted & said on page 10 of the What's up at Archies thread.

I'm sorry, there is just no way I'm going to chop a "T" top car.

I would hope that this post can explain exactly why I'm not going to screw-up a Rare "T" top car.

Check this out......

When we chop the top we lower the windshield by 9 degrees. SEE "A"

That shifts the whole roof back about 1-1/2 inches. SEE "B"

That will change the angle and hurt the seal in the area where the roof panels meet the windshield. SEE "E"

As the roof shifts towards the rear of the car the trailing edge of the "T" top panels also moves back toward the rear. SEE "C"

As a result that will screw-up the seals and several other things at Fiero B pillar. SEE "D"

If you've ever removed the headliner from a "T" top car and looked at the "T" top structure from underneath (in the area "E" from the inside) You'll find that it extends almost all the way to the rear window. We do a lot of cutting and welding in this area and (SEE "E") and if we try that with a "T" top car, I'm afraid we'll ruin the "T" top car.

I hope that explains it.

I'll find your email and get it answered.

Archie

I never said it couldn't be done, I said that I wasn't going to do it & I explained why.

I learned a long time ago to never say never.

To be honest, this hate thing is getting to be old.

If the TX boys can pull it off, & not have leaking "T" top seals, then more power to them.

But, as we saw in the thread about their windows fitting an Archie chop "to a gnat's ass", they are good at bragging & not so good at pictures showing the details.

Archie
KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I'm miss quoted more than anyone else on this Forum.

It always seems to be the same people who can't seem to be able to quote me correctly.

Here's exactly what I posted & said on page 10 of the What's up at Archies thread.

I never said it couldn't be done, I said that I wasn't going to do it & I explained why.

I learned a long time ago to never say never.

To be honest, this hate thing is getting to be old.

If the TX boys can pull it off, & not have leaking "T" top seals, then more power to them.

But, as we saw in the thread about their windows fitting an Archie chop "to a gnat's ass", they are good at bragging & not so good at pictures showing the details.

Archie

No one said anything about hate but you. If you read my above post I WAS (not now) even saving my money to have you chop my car. I do not know you. I just responded to the guys here. The guy doing the TTop chop even told me to call you that he did this car for his wife and that was it. How can you say that is hate? All I see is you disrespecting people. He wasn't even going to post it on this forum but I kept bugging him to. Now I really understand what he was trying to tell me. I can tell from your post that YOU do have a lot of hate in you.
Kevin
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drew this up, at work, and its not a good drawing, but I think it will work.

If you change the angle at "B", it push's the top "A" backward. If you look at a TTOP car, if it goes backward, the area at the sail pannel will overlap the glass and somehow you will have to "pay the man" somewhere. I just want to see how it looks. And grow up, you tossed the first stone with you crap comment with "This is the car that blows the scribble in that statement all to H#LL."

Waa waa, then go somewhere else for your chop.

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 06-20-2011).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Hell most non chop-top T-Top owners don't have non leaking T-Tops......

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-29-2011).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Hell most non chop-top T-Top owners don't have leaking T-Tops......

Ha! Quote for the truth, my tops resemble a sieve more than a roof.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New choptop video from Car-lo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgDgIHSFyk
2Sly4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Sly4USend a Private Message to 2Sly4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing thread Madcurl!!! amazing choptops guys, an inspiration for sure...
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2Sly4U:

Amazing thread Madcurl!!! amazing choptops guys, an inspiration for sure...

Yeah, I can't wait to see Car-Lo's modified Fiero nose once it's finish. That guy is doing some amazing body tweaks. Outlaw too is on the list, but right now everything appears to be quiet and then...BAM!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-lo's car look fantastic! The chops do some nice things to the Fiero's profile to be sure. If I got though I'd never fit back into my car though.

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 07-16-2011).]

Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CT#10 meets a slightly pricier yellow supercar....

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well over the last couple of weeks I've been having fun with the ChopTop at major car shows in NY,
pics from last weeks show at a castle NY:

There were some really nice cars at this show

At the end I was surprised that the Chop took first place but one of my co-owners was very pleased

This weekend SEARS held a major car show with over 600 cars, I didn't have much time to take a lot of pics due to the line that had formed to see the car, LOL at one point there was a 5 min wait. The ChopTop was filmed and documented by the History Channel network at the show for an upcoming TV show, they would not release the name of the show but told me they may need the car in the near future for more footage.

At the end of the car show we won first in class
Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No matter what your dissenters say Archie and Troy when you guys look back at this collabaration of minds and $$$$ I see you all grinning from ear to ear with satisfaction knowing excellence can only be reached by action and not a bag of mouth.

Keep on winning Troy we ar proud of you and Archie.

[This message has been edited by Boogaloo (edited 07-18-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boogaloo:

No matter what your dissenters say Archie and Troy when you guys look back at this collabaration of minds and $$$$ I see you all grinning from ear to ear with satisfaction knowing excellence can only be reacher by action and not a bag of mouth.

Keep on winning Troywe ar proud of you and Archie.

x2

Troy i think it is now obvious your car can hold it's own in most of the top car shows across the country. Might be time to hit the road ?

Archie i hope you get the pub you deserve also.

You guys are making us proud.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-18-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This weekend SEARS held a major car show with over 600 cars, I didn't have much time to take a lot of pics due to the line that had formed to see the car, LOL at one point there was a 5 min wait. The ChopTop was filmed and documented by the History Channel network at the show for an upcoming TV show, they would not release the name of the show but told me they may need the car in the near future for more footage.

Once again, you car demonstrates that you can build and modify a Fiero and out tweak the competition using quality parts. This forum seriously needs to take lessons from your car.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys and Archie, the family and I are just having a blast with the car. The attention this car gets is unbelievable and even the guys that say they hated fieros love it and spend 5 to ten minutes per visit looking over the car as most people visit the car two to three times per show. The best part is that it gets respect and admiration from the exotic and muscle car owners just for the looks and when they see and hear the LS7 they just go nuts. My wife says that everytime I start the car I start smiling from ear to ear .
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again, you car demonstrates that you can build and modify a Fiero and out tweak the competition spending 100K plus on a Fiero. This forum seriously needs to take lessons from your car.

Most of the Forum members don't have or have enough sense not to spend a 100K plus on a Fiero just to win some car shows......At the end of the day it still has Fiero printed on the title......But I do give Props to Troy/Archie for building a car that repsresents the Fiero community and takes home the win at the end of the show.....
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of the Forum members don't have or have enough sense not to spend a 100K plus on a Fiero just to win some car shows......At the end of the day it still has Fiero printed on the title......But I do give Props to Troy/Archie for building a car that repsresents the Fiero community and takes home the win at the end of the show.....

Thanks for reminding me why I think twice before I post on this forum.
Is this your way of saying that I do not belong on this forum because of my economic status?

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 07-18-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please continue the shows and take plenty of pics. I look forward in buying the DVD once the show airs. We need people like you to raise the bar. While we wait,I'll post pics or I'll send them to V8Archie for posting. As before-the Texas5 trolls the bottom of Pennock's river looking for rusty auto parts. They don't bother me.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for reminding me why I think twice before I post on this forum.
Is this your way of saying that I do not belong on this forum because of my economic status?

No problem......I did not throw out an insult just a comment about Madgirls comment.....Take it how you want.......
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsgayBware:

No problem......I did not throw out an insult just a comment about Madgirls comment.....Take it how you want.......

Look at you. Trying to goat me. This thread isn't about you. Please, return to the LS4 thread and continue your drunk talk there.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-18-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not throw out an insult ......

Most of the Forum members don't have or have enough sense not to spend a 100K plus on a Fiero just to win some car shows..

An insult with an compliment at the end is still an insult. Don't worry about how I choose to spend my extra income that's right extra because both houses are paid off, kids college funds fully funded, retirement overfunded and cash in the bank and
investments. So you see I had enough "sense" with dollars to spare to build the car I wanted with out having to count the change. You really need to broaden your horizons and you shouldn't be afraid to look over the fence and when you do , don't envy or hate what you see just aspire to achieve your own level of success .
I will most likely get a few negs from your crew but that's ok, there is more to life than the internet and forums just look at my kids faces holding their trophy "priceless"
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of the Forum members don't have or have enough sense not to spend a 100K plus on a Fiero just to win some car shows..

An insult with an compliment at the end is still an insult. Don't worry about how I choose to spend my extra income that's right extra because both houses are paid off, kids college funds fully funded, retirement overfunded and cash in the bank and
investments. So you see I had enough "sense" with dollars to spare to build the car I wanted with out having to count the change. You really need to broaden your horizons and you shouldn't be afraid to look over the fence and when you do , don't envy or hate what you see just aspire to achieve your own level of success .
I will most likely get a few negs from your crew but that's ok, there is more to life than the internet and forums just look at my kids faces holding their trophy "priceless"

Well said!! Almost makes you feel sorry for the obviously limited mental capacity of the hater from Texas....Almost. In the end, he'll reap what he sowed

Jim

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At the end of the car show we won first in class

Looks like a couple of excited future Fiero owners.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look at you. Trying to goat me. This thread isn't about you. Please, return to the LS4 thread and continue your drunk talk there.

Don't drink..that stuff is bad for you......

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Thank GOD.......
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Well said!! Almost makes you feel sorry for the obviously limited mental capacity of the hater from Texas....Almost. In the end, he'll reap what he sowed

Jim

We may be limited but not so limited that we have to deopends on others do the work on our cars......I already reaped plenty you can have some now....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock