Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Many things going on in and out of the Fiero world for the 3 of us working on the show. We are hoping to have an announcement by the end of June.

P.S. There will be a discounted room rate at the Marriott

Mark

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

IP: Logged
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Any word on how much of a discount? Broke-ass guys like me have to save wherever they can to make this happen

I'd love to be able to take 2 Fieros, but at the rate things are going I'll be lucky to have the only one I own be halfway presentable... if it makes it there at all but I definitely plan on being there with a few friends.

Any word on organizing the world record for "rolling convey" of cars? We can't let the MR2's win!! And if a group of MINI owners can do the same thing as a fund raiser, what's stopping us?

We'd definitely have more than enough vehicles, but how many could/would participate? Maybe someone can set up an attendance tracking webpage. Is there a large enough track available? 3+ miles is a lot of cars...

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 06-07-2007).]

sonic50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I will be there! If the car still works then.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Fierobear,

I need to speak to you. I sent you a PM.

Mark
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
New sig..

------------------
88 GT built 3.2 5 speed
To be unveiled on July 24th 2008 at the 25th Anniversary show in Pontiac Michigan. Top secret until then. You won't miss it!

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

New sig..

I think there will be several projects unvailed at the 25th. I have one too.

Major mod to the racecar.

Mark..........

BTW, our little secret is still a GO!
------------------
Paul

Pontiac prestiege.... Pontiac performance...... Pontiac POWER!
HHP Is back in business! Now selling Adjustable Sway bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html
For a full history of the Fiero SS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 06-24-2007).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
... jumping the gun....

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 06-24-2007).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick note. You can not start registering for the hotel until 8.1.07. They had originally told us one year prior to the event, which would have been 7.24.07 ( not 6.24.07, better mark your calendar GM ), but they have now said in order to get the discount, you will need to book your reservation over the phone and it will begin on 8.1.08.

I will be making an announcement next weekend, it was to include that information, but I did not want to have the hotel flooded with calls, and then people coming back in here upset that they would not take their reservation.

I know everyone is getting excited! NEWS COMING SOON! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000165.html

Mark (WingNut – MD)

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 06-25-2007).]

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

You can not start registering for the hotel until 8.1.08.

Do you mean 8/1/07? 8/1/08 would be after the show

dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
As much as I'd love to go...
It's about a 1400 mile trip...and I'd have to do it in 2 Fieros...so that Me,my wife,and both kids could come.
That means I need to finish the black Fiero...or at least get it road worthy.

Would also mean a whole week off...as it's a 2 day drive.

Not saying no...but we'll just have to see.

Would definitely be awesome.

------------------
--David

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2007 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:
Do you mean 8/1/07? 8/1/08 would be after the show

Yes I did mean 2007. Thanks for catching and pointing that out. Everytime I talk about the show it's 08 this or 08 that, so it must have just came out of my fingers that way.
PFF
System Bot
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Awesome work, you guys (& gals).
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Well, considering that I have started two projects now that need to be done before the show I thought that I would create a ticker to help inspire me to keep on track.

------------------

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to going!

------------------

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcfox:

As much as I'd love to go...
It's about a 1400 mile trip...and I'd have to do it in 2 Fieros...so that Me,my wife,and both kids could come.
That means I need to finish the black Fiero...or at least get it road worthy.

Would also mean a whole week off...as it's a 2 day drive.

Would definitely be awesome.

For what it is worth, I really think you will be happy you made the trip. The 20th was amazing. I think this one has a solid chance of being better. There are alot of good people working on this and the 20th will serve as a good guide for what went well and what could be done better. I intend to trailer my car from St. Louis and I already (against company rules) reserved my time off for that week. If you are only going to make one show in the next two years, this would be the one to make.

Paul

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcfox:

As much as I'd love to go......

I still regret not making the 20th...

I agree this one will undoubtedly be better.

Most of the gripes about the 20th were with respect to the judging and I could care less about awards,

(I may not even be there with a Fiero)

But I don't want to miss the show.

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Any news yet on host hotel rates? Do we call at midnight 8/1 Michigan time or do we need to talk to someone specific at the time they come in? We'll be in Ohio on vacation on 8/1, so I'll need to keep up with this from there. Thanks to everyone who's working so hard on this!

JC
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Any news yet on host hotel rates? Do we call at midnight 8/1 Michigan time or do we need to talk to someone specific at the time they come in? We'll be in Ohio on vacation on 8/1, so I'll need to keep up with this from there. Thanks to everyone who's working so hard on this!

JC

Answers are in this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000165.html

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 07-07-2007).]

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Answers are in this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000165.html

Thanks Dan! See you there!!

JC
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
I made an update here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000165.html a few days ago.

I'm trying to use it as the offical page, but I'm not sure everyone if seeing the updates on the main page.

Mark
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

We finally have an updated website with up to date 25th Anniversary info. Check it out at: http://www.michiganfieroclub.com/25th.htm

You can donlad a flyer there, as well as we will make updates as new information is added.

Mark
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mark,

Had some free time at work today and posted this for you to help promote the 25th. If you don't want it up, I will gladly take it down.

Seems like it is still a ways off....but it is getting closer!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4KjoeJuyXnQ
Kento

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post
Would it be this Marriot???

3600 Centerpoint Parkway
Pontiac, Michigan 48341 USA

According to Mapquest :

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 35 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 664.70 miles

hrmm, I also plan on Sturgis next year too so not sure if wife will let me do both

[This message has been edited by Kento (edited 09-27-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
i know myself and justin are coming from NY. not too sure if were going to be able to bring both fiero's but i know we'll have at least one. i'm going to make the attempt to move and then restore my car from a frame up in this short amount of time. if i can do it we'll have both cars. can't wait to meet everybody.

------------------

Thank you F-I-E-R-O for the Sig!

Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
I posted this question in the club announcements, but I meant to post it in here so that it would be seen more.

So when you say official classification will happen on the grounds, does that mean we should be to worried what box we check? I'm sort of confused about classifications since I have never been in a car show. Mine is a daily driver, but with a 4.9 and will have side scoops and rims, and maybe some custom seats, and electronics. Custom paint as well. What is classified as a custom, or modified? and what do the different stages mean of those classifications? Should I just pick one and let you guys decide when I get there? Thanks for any help on this.

Darren

------------------

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Original Pontiac Music - per request.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4VgsscUHyk
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Original Pontiac Music - per request.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4VgsscUHyk

Two things (not to steal this thread) on the video...

1. Don't fad the music out at the end and let the last photo stay up a second or two longer. Not such an abrupt ending.

2. Do you have a downloadably version?

Now back to the show (pun intended).

While funds will be short I am going to do what I can to be sure and be there for the whole time. If I can find a way I will even have all three of the girls there. I know that Red and Anni are both hard driven daily drivers but I think we should try to get as many cars there as we can no matter what condition they are in.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:

Two things (not to steal this thread) on the video...

1. Don't fad the music out at the end and let the last photo stay up a second or two longer. Not such an abrupt ending.

2. Do you have a downloadably version?

Now back to the show (pun intended).

The music lasts exactly as long as it needs to for a :30 spot. It is the same original music that Pontiac used in the mid-80s for their :30 television spots. It ends as it does, because that is how Pontiac did it. The total time on the video is :32 which includes :01 of black at the beginning and :01 of black at the end.
The final shot is not up there longer, because I wanted to place more emphasis on the Fiero and less on the Indy sitting at the dealership with the Solstice.
This video has been emailed to a number of dealerships here in the Central Texas area and we are scheduled to do 6 shoots next week for a Honda , Pontiac, and Toyota dealership.

I will email you a copy of it if you would like when I get back into the office on Monday. I am about to leave for a job in Chicago.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 09-28-2007).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
JUST RESERVED!

why am i so excited already? lol

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 09-28-2007).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Just a few questions that would help me register my car for the event:

What is the difference between custom and modified? Where do we draw the line? And how do I know what level my car would be in?

Thanks

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

PFF
System Bot
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
All the classes on the registration sheet are not defined??????????????? It's hard to believe that the form would be made available before all the classes had a definition.

------------------

jbrown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jbrownSend a Private Message to jbrownDirect Link to This Post
hi all

i was wondering how much track time was going to cost this time? i did not see on the regerstration form a price for this event. if this has already been answered sorry for the question.
thanks
john
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jbrown:

hi all

i was wondering how much track time was going to cost this time? i did not see on the regerstration form a price for this event. if this has already been answered sorry for the question.
thanks
john

That's because a lot of things haven't been settled yet. We know it's gonna cost about $3200 for the track for the day. We are looking for sponsors to help lower the overhead so that the individual (that would be folks like you) pays less. The other variable is how many people sign up. I think the count last time was around 40 cars. Let's use that number as an example. If we get no sponsorship money, and 40 people sign up, show up and pay, then it will cost $80 each. If only 20 show up, it's $160. See how it works? The other ways we could do it are to just say "It will cost $100/each" or "it will be $100/each unless we get more than 40 people, then it will be $X less."

We're still working this, and that's why there are no prices or news yet. We're open for suggestions, though! And if anyone would be interested in being a sponsor, send me a PM. (we're still working on how sponsorship will work, as well).

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

That's because a lot of things haven't been settled yet. We know it's gonna cost about $3200 for the track for the day. We are looking for sponsors to help lower the overhead so that the individual (that would be folks like you) pays less. The other variable is how many people sign up. I think the count last time was around 40 cars. Let's use that number as an example. If we get no sponsorship money, and 40 people sign up, show up and pay, then it will cost $80 each. If only 20 show up, it's $160. See how it works? The other ways we could do it are to just say "It will cost $100/each" or "it will be $100/each unless we get more than 40 people, then it will be $X less."

We're still working this, and that's why there are no prices or news yet. We're open for suggestions, though! And if anyone would be interested in being a sponsor, send me a PM. (we're still working on how sponsorship will work, as well).

Bear,

Speaking from experience, get the money up front from those who sign up. Otherwise you'll have 40 sign up and only 20 show you the money the day of the event. It's easier to refund money than it is to squeeze it out at the last minute. Essentially they commit by sending the fee, it'll help cement plans and be easier on the organizers.

Just an idea,

Dan
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefighter:

All the classes on the registration sheet are not defined??????????????? It's hard to believe that the form would be made available before all the classes had a definition.

INFO HERE: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...7/HTML/000165-2.html

As for the form being out before all of the classes are defined, yes it was published before the classes description are done. This was done so that the community could begin making plans and see what the costs of the event will be.

Please keep in mind that there are 25 classes that are being looked over and scrutinized. The gentleman doing it works full time, runs a Fiero club and puts on a Fiero show every year. I am not trying to make excuses, but he is working diligently on it and we hope to publish the class descriptions soon. We thank you for your patience!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Bear,

Speaking from experience, get the money up front from those who sign up. Otherwise you'll have 40 sign up and only 20 show you the money the day of the event. It's easier to refund money than it is to squeeze it out at the last minute. Essentially they commit by sending the fee, it'll help cement plans and be easier on the organizers.

Just an idea,

Dan

That sounds like a reasonable plan. Thanks.
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mark,

Just want to say that people are going to be bugging you a lot, and I'm so glad you got this all started so early and let us in on so many of the details. Once you launched the info, it just makes the community get that much more revved up for this thing as you can probably see with all of the reservations that have already been made a full year in advance. We are a crazy community. You know that, so please be paitent with us as well, cause I know we are all about to pee ourselves trying to wait for this to get here. I just want you to know that you guys that are planning this event are all doing an amazing job on the planning of something so big and important. If the questions should ever get to you guys, we all should just take a breath and give you guys the paitence you need. Hope that all is going well, and not getting to overwhelming for the whole group. Just wanted to say thanks for this whole trip, and you have us all thinking about it daily I think.

just wanted to say thanks and I think this will be an event that will go down in Fiero history, and we can't thank you guys enough, and it's still 9 months away. you guys are great.

Darren

------------------

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself as the person who is charge of the classifications for the 25th Anniversary Show. I did the classifications for the 20th Anniversary Show also. I am currently reviewing the definitions of each class for the 25th and comparing them to the 20th to modify for changes in trends with in the Fiero Community and addressing the issues and gray areas that developed during the 20th Anniversary Show. Each entrant will have their Fiero inspected for correct classifiaction at the show regardless of which box is checked on the registration form.

The goal of the 25th Anniversary Show Organizers is to make the event as enjoyable as possible for each entrant. Please consider volunteering some of your time at the event to help out with various duties that need to be performed to make the event a success.

I will be soon be presenting the classifications in a seperate thread for the Fiero Community to look through and provide some constructive review before I make the classifiaction guideline permanent.

For those that will register early prior to my final classification determinations, please do not hesitate to contact me with a description of your car and I will guide you to the proper class selection.

Contact info:
RAREW66 on PFF
fbartemeyerjr@covad.net for e-mail
563-340-5897 for phone contact

I am pleased to see this much interest this early. For comparison, the 20th Anniversary registrations did not start to come in until March/April. Another note of interest; the registrations for the 20th doubled in the month of June shortly after the announcement of the nine GM Fiero Prototypes to be in attendance.

I look forward to a terrific event!!

------------------
Fred Bartemeyer
Chairman Heartland Fieros
http://www.heartlandfieros.com
86 GT 4spd Black 26k miles
87 GT 5spd. Blue 37k miles
88 Silver T-Top Formula 284,000 miles
85 Yellow PPG GTP Pace Car
84 Indy 4spd 193 miles
88 Coupe Auto
87 GT 5 spd Annette's Sunshine Driver
88 GT 5 spd Annette's Daily Driver

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Direct Link to This Post
Just want to thank Fred in advance for taking on this challange of classifing your Fieros. As Fred has stated he is moving forward. Be assured this will be the greatest gathering in Fiero History. Looking forward to meeting old friends and new ones. Mark, Barb, Fred and myself are working very hard to make this an enjoyable event for all of you. The camaradri the Fiero community has is PRICELESS!
Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (my Indy with #1 at IMS)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 09-30-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock