Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I'm sure this has been adressed already, but I dont have time to go through 9 pages... are we alllowed to sleep in our cars in the parking lot overnight?

no. but, there are campgrounds a little ways off, and there is also a rest stop on I-75, about 15 mins north of the site.
IP: Logged
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2008 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Got it figured out. Thanks!!

Amir

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 02-02-2008).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
In case you missed it in Club Announcements!

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

As we approach the 6 month mark, I wanted to put up a little post that gives a few reasons why you should consider attending the event, for those that are riding the fence.

Reason #1: The first Fiero ever made!

Reason #2: Indy #2

Reason #3: FIEROS EVERYWHERE!

Reason #4: 2 + 2 Fiero ( = 4 )

Reason #(fifty) 5:

Reason #6 (1 of 6) If we're lucky, we might get to see 2 of these cars.

Reason #7 Everyone loves a Formula!

Reason #8 Open air is cool!

Reason #9 PORSCHE KILLER!

I think you get the picture, I could go on and on. I'll close out this post with reason #90

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for all the newbies.

And to let Mark know that I REALLY like the new web page for the 25th!!
DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want to split a room? There's no way, even at the discounted rates, that i'll be able to afford it myself.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Try the campground
http://www.midnrreservation...mpgrounds/search.cfm
its Pontiac Lake Recreation Area
http://www.michigandnr.com/...spx?id=485&type=SPRK
or you may call MI CRS Call Center for reservation between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST at 1-800-44PARKS (1-800-447-2757)
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
The 25th "show" is limited to like 500 cars right? Has this filled yet? If so I would be down for helping to organize a second lot nearby to expand the show.
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
500 car limit???? Dang it! So much for coming to this event if its filled up already

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
what lot numbers are people staying at in the Campground so we can all get in the same area....
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
yeah I would actually concider setting up in a tent If I cant get a roommate.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
The event is limited to 450 cars. We are not full at this point in time. I do not have the actual registration number, as another person is handling this and is on vacation, but I will say that the hotel has booked approx 120 of the 290 rooms, so my guesstimate is that the show will sell out.

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

PFF
System Bot
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Well shoot I better get registered then
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Show is limited to 450 cars, but not 450 people right? Cause I can't get my money in until after my SC swap is done.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

I have not gone through the entire thread, but can we register for the Waterford track day yet.

Brian.... are you out there?

Just checking I really want to do this.
1984SE2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984SE2M4Send a Private Message to 1984SE2M4Direct Link to This Post
BUMP!!! Keep this thing rollin at the top. I'm here in Louisville, KY. Would love to get a big caravan of cars from different cities along the way making stops in various cities to meet up. Anyone interested in seeing how many people/clubs/cars we can flood the interstate with for the drive to michigan???? Lemme know!
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I have not gone through the entire thread, but can we register for the Waterford track day yet.

I would like more info on this as well.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Show is limited to 450 cars, but not 450 people right? Cause I can't get my money in until after my SC swap is done.

YES! Cars, not people.

Mark,

Brian.... are you out there?

Just checking I really want to do this.

Nothing yet on the track day. I'll PM fierobear and see where he and Brian are on this.

Mark

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984SE2M4:

BUMP!!! Keep this thing rollin at the top. I'm here in Louisville, KY. Would love to get a big caravan of cars from different cities along the way making stops in various cities to meet up. Anyone interested in seeing how many people/clubs/cars we can flood the interstate with for the drive to michigan???? Lemme know!

Here is the 25th caravan thread. I will be leaving from Lexington on Weds.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/069510.html
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay on the track day. The track changed contact people for reservations, and during the winter, communications from them are slow. We have the right contact person now, and the date is confirmed.

Here is how it will work. We will collect $100 per driver. If we pass the break-even point, and have surplus funds, they will be refunded to you at the track. We will need 35 people to break even. For example, if we get double that number of drivers, your track cost will be half. Let's hope for a really good turnout. We should be able to start receiving signups very soon.

We will be limiting signups to around 70 so that it won't get too crowded on the track.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

We will be limiting signups to around 70 so that it won't get too crowded on the track.

Make it 71, you wont have to worry about me as I'll be a couple miles ahead of everyone

This is definitely going to be fun, they even have a list of local race gas suppliers How long will we have the track?

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 02-14-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Make it 71, you wont have to worry about me as I'll be a couple miles ahead of everyone

This is definitely going to be fun, they even have a list of local race gas suppliers How long will we have the track?

We have the track to ourselves (only Fieros), all day.

Oh, and we would be interested in any sponsors. That would further reduce the price per driver.

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I will check the funds. You may get a sponsorship from Hosler High Performance Swaybars What is the deadline that you need to have the number of break even cars? I am ready to sign up as soon as possible. Also, let me know if your are looking for instructors. I could dig through the list from Wheatstock and I know of a few more now.
People seem to procrastinate on signing up for these types of events. I think it would be a good idea to get the sign up sheet (and receive funds) for this event as soon as possible.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for the reply.

Paul
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
I am ready to sign up as soon and Fierobear has the paper work ready
How will you be accepting funds?
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Sorry for the delay on the track day. The track changed contact people for reservations, and during the winter, communications from them are slow. We have the right contact person now, and the date is confirmed.

Here is how it will work. We will collect $100 per driver. If we pass the break-even point, and have surplus funds, they will be refunded to you at the track. We will need 35 people to break even. For example, if we get double that number of drivers, your track cost will be half. Let's hope for a really good turnout. We should be able to start receiving signups very soon.

You might want to start a new thread and get it listed on the sticky.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 02-15-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

You might want to start a new thread and get it listed on the sticky.

As soon as we have the final details, and payment information. Good idea, thanks Chuck.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

I will check the funds. You may get a sponsorship from Hosler High Performance Swaybars What is the deadline that you need to have the number of break even cars? I am ready to sign up as soon as possible. Also, let me know if your are looking for instructors. I could dig through the list from Wheatstock and I know of a few more now.
People seem to procrastinate on signing up for these types of events. I think it would be a good idea to get the sign up sheet (and receive funds) for this event as soon as possible.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for the reply.

Paul

OK, we can talk about sponsorships in PM. I'll have to check my notes on deadlines for the signups, but it's a ways away, if I recall.

Instructors: the more the better!

CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
Me and Bill on track - yes
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new members.

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
If all goes well, we should be able to open track day registration this week. We are having our club meeting tonight, and might be able to use the club's PayPal account to accept registration money. I'll know more about this after tonight.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
WooHoo! Lets just hope I dont crash so I can still enter into the show

Still cant believe I havent gotten a comment outta this
86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post

WooHoo! Lets just hope I dont crash so I can still enter into the show

Still cant believe I havent gotten a comment outta this

ill be first--- ha if my fiero had an engine i would smoke u
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
LOL

Better lace up those Reebok's!
86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post
Reebok's? ha get with the times its DC's and Converse
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
D'oh!
86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post
im so exited i wanna go now
i will go unless there is an emergency stopping me. i think i will camp, it will be good quality time with my dad -- camping and fieros, what more do you need. i will come with my fiero if i can get it running and it passes the safety, if not i will glue a fiero logo on our mercury sable, it will be the 4 door concept. ill enter it and win first for rarest fiero
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
Woohooo! Got my room reserved! Getting there the 23rd and leaving after the show on the 27th

So I havnt read all the pages of this thread... buuut... where exactly is the show itself taking place? Also, do you have to register/sign up for the show if your not bringing a car?

I cant wait to see you all there!!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
The show will be in the hotel's parking lot. No Fiero, no need to register a fiero, but if you review the registration sheet there will be a charge for the banquet, dash plaque, t-shirt, photo album, Heritage Center tour etc.
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
so if i felt so inclined to drive to the 25th mostly for the photo ops i can without needing any money, other then for gas?

or is there a ticket i have to buy to get to see all the GM good stuff, lets say the 89/90 protos?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post
I've just downloaded the registration from and have filled it out. Hope to get a check out in the mail by Friday.

I'll try for a room at the Mariott and don't know yet if I'm going single. If I do end up going single then might offer up someone to share the room.

I snore a little - so if this does go - then you should bring some ear plugs! teheheee

My preferrence is to get a real hottie to bunk with me...... No charge if favors are returned (hahahaaaaaaa)

Dave
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave thought you already had a hottie to share your room with? Isn't her name Ginger?hehehe
I booked a room at the Marriott already myself, takin the Misses with me though. Just have to send my registration in yet.
Looks like good times ahead this summer!! I'm sure we'll see ya in London before the show though perhaps!

Scott

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock