Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Wow exoticse read my mind. That is exactly what i was thinking. There are tons of people here on the forum that i dont know by name or face so the only way i would know them is by there PFF name. Thats a great idea and i defintely think it should be done.
I own Page 13

[This message has been edited by daniel87fierogt (edited 04-28-2008).]

IP: Logged
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Might sound stupid, but any chance we could all get name badges with your PFF name written on them ?

Sucks going to the show and passing by someone you always wanted to meet and not even knowing they were there.

They could even be the cheap stick on kind, but anything helps. Thoughts ?

We've talked about it and we will have something for folks to wear with their names on it.

Mark

sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
Could I get an entry emailed to me? For some reason I cant print it off...also have they ever came up with what is considered custom, modified, etc??
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
e-mail is coming your way.

and a question for those who have not yet registered. ARE YOU GOING?

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
How many in so far Mark?

------------------

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
As its turning out I may not be going now. Which is why I have not sent in my registration, I have no job yet and my Formula is still making a knocking noise after tearing off the intake and valve covers and finding a loose rocker arm. Car wont be dont in 3 months thats for sure. So im staying home.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Fierokid87

4954 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Sadly in addition to my last post I dont know anyone who lives near North Ridgeville who is into Fiero and would be able to help me get this thing running again.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks, big new flash. We have a confirmation from John Callies, that he will be attending the show and speaking at the banquet. For those that do not know, John was the driver of the actual Pace Car at the 1984 Indy 500, in charge of Pontiac Racing, and is a big time Fiero guy like the rest of us. Listening to John, alone, will be worth the price for the banquet ticket.

We do have other speakers lined up, and I won't let all the cats out of the bag. Things can happen, and plans can change, so stay tuned. However John Callies has booked a flight into Detroit, so I thought I would pass on the good news.

Other reminders to those that have not registered:

Once in a lifetime trip to the GM Heritage Center: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/070300.html
Unique opportunity to tour the GM World HQ: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/069916.html
Rare opportunity to see 9 GM Fiero Prototypes: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/000165-3.html#p85

Chance to hang out with Hundreds of Fiero folks, geeks, enthusiasts, what ever you want to call us!

ARE YOU GOING???

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Track update:

I FINALLY got the contract from the track and read it. They left off the insurance and track workers from the agreement. Argh. So we had to run down some insurance (good news so far, we found a quote for a couple hundred bucks cheaper). We're trying to get back in touch with the our contact at the track to iron out the last details.
ohio86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:

Sadly in addition to my last post I dont know anyone who lives near North Ridgeville who is into Fiero and would be able to help me get this thing running again.

Hey Scott...I can help

------------------

" DRIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT"

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Bump it up!

ARE YOU GOING?

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 05-05-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

Hey folks, big new flash. We have a confirmation from John Callies, that he will be attending the show and speaking at the banquet.

That is pretty good news! I'm surprised that no one has posted a response.

John is the "Father of the Racing Fiero". Definately get the autograph pen ready.

------------------
Paul

Pontiac prestiege.... Pontiac performance...... Pontiac POWER!
HHP Is back in business! Now selling Adjustable Sway bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html
For a full history of the Fiero SS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Track update

We're just about ready to open up registration. I need to get some files to Mark to upload (registration, schedule, links to the track site), and that might take a couple of days. I'm REALLY busy this week (86SE clutch job, ITB race Fiero, and working on a house remodel), so bear with me.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Track update

Schedule - we have a schedule worked out for the event. Each run group will get 6 sessions of 20 minutes each. We plan to have a 30 minute "open" session at the end of the day (4:30 - 5:00). If you haven't been to a track event like this, a "run group" consists of all the cars of similar experience. Novices - the folks who haven't done this before, or who have minimum experience, will run with other novices. Intermediate and Experienced drivers will run with their respective groups. In other words, if you haven't been on the track before, don't worry - you won't have fully race-prepared Fieros zooming all around you.

The sign up sheet is ready. I just need to get some more info lined up so Mark and the folks doing the show's web site will have all the right info on hand, which should answer any questions you might have about the track day.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Track update.....
The sign up sheet is ready. I just need to get some more info lined up so Mark and the folks doing the show's web site will have all the right info on hand, which should answer any questions you might have about the track day.

Thank you!
Guide us in the right direction when you are ready to take registrations. You obviously can count me IN!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Track update

Registration is OPEN. Go to the Track Day page Michigan club's web site for all the information and forms. NOTE: the track day schedule is in Word format. I need to have that translated to pdf, and my copy of Word can't do that. We're working on it.

Please download and print the sign up form, send the form and a check for $100 - made payable to "Golden Gate Fieros" - and mail to:

Brian Geyer
25th track day
P.O. Box 1873
Los Gatos, CA 95031

Another note: our break-even point on the cost for the track day is approximately 35 cars. If we get more than 35 cars, the fee per car will drop below $100 and we will refund that amount to each driver. We plan to cap the number of cars at 70 so that the track won't be too crowded. But the more cars we get the better, since it will lower each driver's cost for the day. Keep in mind, though, that $100 for a day on the race track, with 6 sessions, is a GOOD price. Most tracks charge double that or more.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 05-08-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
If you are attending the Heritage Center tour and planning on going to Dave & Buster's afterwards, please check out this link: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/070300.html#p4

ARE YOU GOING?

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Track update

Registration is OPEN.

Registration SENT!

I know it has only been a day, but will there be a thread created for the track day?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Registration SENT!

I know it has only been a day, but will there be a thread created for the track day?

- Yes -
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
TTT
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2008 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Finally got my act together and sent my show registration in (mailed on Friday!) Hope there is still a spot left when my registration gets there! If not I'll still come to the show, just bring the daily driver and park with the hotel staff!! LOL Reserved a room months ago so a place to sleep isn't an issue!

I don't drive a trophy winner, but I do share the same addiction as others on this forum! I own a Fiero!!!!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
2 months until the big show!!!!

ARE YOU GOING?

------------------

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Gas prices for Pontiac.. http://autos.msn.com/everyd...1&zip=48341&x=11&y=7

How bad will it get by July??
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
I haven't signed up for anything yet, but I'm planning on being there. Even the automatic won't eat more than $18 worth of gas getting out to Dearborne and back.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Gas prices for Pontiac.. http://autos.msn.com/everyd...1&zip=48341&x=11&y=7

How bad will it get by July??

Not as bad as waiting for the 30th Anny Show (if there is one) !!!

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
is it too late to register a car, get banquet tickets, all that stuff??

lack of money has been a big reason for procrastination...

but either way... i'll be there!!
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2008 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:
is it too late to register a car, get banquet tickets, all that stuff??
lack of money has been a big reason for procrastination...
but either way... i'll be there!!

Great to hear you will be there!
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2008 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Well it looks as though I wont be attending this event. My Formula's engine is shot, and I wont have a replacement for atleast 2 more months, Some how I knew this was gonna happen to me. I just had that gutt feeling that I would be screwed on going to the show. With a Fiero for that matter.

[This message has been edited by Fierokid87 (edited 05-26-2008).]

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanDirect Link to This Post
How many slots are left? (real number please?)

------------------

More info at: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043357.html

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
There are slots available. I am not doing registration, so I do not have real numbers, and Barb does not post here. I do know that there have been a number of threads recently talking about the hig price of gas and participation at shows, and I would guess that it is affecting our show as well.
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

There are slots available. I am not doing registration, so I do not have real numbers, and Barb does not post here. I do know that there have been a number of threads recently talking about the hig price of gas and participation at shows, and I would guess that it is affecting our show as well.

Sent my registration with a money order just over a week ago! Haven't received any confirmation yet, but I'm hoping it arrived there by now. I did notice the thread on higher gas prices too Wingnut. I'm drivin over from Ontario, Canada and could be lookin forward to some of that cheaper yankie gas! (lol) Especially with the Canuck dollar (The Loonie as we like to call it) almost at par! Not sure exactly what your price is in Michigan right now, but just drove by a station here tonight and it was $1.30 per litre. That equates to roughly $5.00 a US gallon approximately.

Lookin forward to receiving registration confirmation, and comin to Michigan in July!!

------------------

1985 Fiero GT

PFF
System Bot
f499

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f499Send a Private Message to f499Direct Link to This Post
Registration sent today (car, banquets tickets, photo album, extra t, stickers, etc..) It was hard to build it in the schedule, but it's a done deal now! Kids are not going, so just me and my wife.

Now for the hard part... Which car(s) to take and how to get there. I put the 88 GT info on the registration form, but I'm hesitant on putting that many miles on the car, plus the Eagle GT+4 tires are 20 years old :-( My 86 GT is show ready as well, but I don't see us driving each a car.

2 months to decide on transportation logistics....

------------------
F499

CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
Money and forms in the mail.
So I don't have to search this hole post - details for car class would be nice to see.

Thanks
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Great to hear you will be there!

thanks man

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

BekaintaFunk

838 posts
Member since Feb 2006
wohoo! sending in registration tomorrow!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Reminder to sign up for the Track Day. Deadline to get 36 cars is July 10.

Thread here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/070798.html
Johngee

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohngeeSend a Private Message to JohngeeDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I sent my check in on March 4th along with registration and still have not seen my check clear. I don't want to miss out; do the checks normally get deposited right away?

John
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey John I'm in the same boat! I sent a money order from Ontario, Canada on May 16th. Still have no confirmation that they received it either. Thought they were going to email anyone who had to send money orders. I emailed Barb a couple of times now to see if she received it, and haven't gotten a reply from my emails either. ( Even checked my junk mail folder incase it went there) I'm thinkin 2 weeks would be plenty of time for mail to cross the creek. Wish we could have use paypal, I would have even paid the extra for the percentage they charge to receive funds.

Whats happeing on the registration side of things Mark, I know you mentioned Barb doesn't use the forum? Any news on registrations would be greatly appreciated?

Signed: Curious in Canada!!
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

Barb has not been home very much over the past 2 weeks for personal reasons and has had pretty much no access to e-mails. I spoke with her today, and she mentioned that she mailed a number of registrations over yesterday to our treasurer for processing. It may take another week for the treasurer to make the deposit.

Sorry for the delay.

Mark
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
I don't drive a trophy winner, but I do share the same addiction as others on this forum! I own a Fiero!!!! Same here! The Fiero I drive is not pretty. Faded paint because it came from Texas. It now has spent 7+ winters on the road in the north! I went to the 20th. All I can say is WOW! I should be done with school and have some time to get the car ready for the trip. It rolled over 140,000 last week. Is registration still open?

Cant wait!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-31-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock