Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

We're in, we're in! No car, no tour, no banquet, but we'll get to be there! Flying in early Thursday morning, picking up the rental car, and we'll see all you guys as soon as possible.

For anyone who's having trouble deciding due to the costs... I was able to get plane tickets for 1/2 price through Priceline, a 5 day rental from Enterprise for $120, and reservations at Hilton Inn (bout 5 miles away) for $49 a night. Less than $1,000 total for two people for a once in a lifetime vacation. How could you not go?

I'm very excited, 5 days til we board the plane!

-Amber

IP: Logged
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

Your car is welcome at the show. Registered cars will have the first choice of prime parking. If room you are welcome to park your car in the main lot. At this time it looks like all cars will fit as we are right around 200 cars.

I'll be mildly disappointed if 400 don't show up next week, but I blame the economy, and $4 a gallon gas and not the content of the event.

One wonders if the anniversary show devoted to a single car is sustainable with Fieros going to the crusher every day and people getting out of the game? Only time will tell, but I'm not going to miss this one if I can help it.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Is the actual show on Saturday then? Wow, there is a lot of info on this show and yet I cannot find the exact date of the actual show! (The schedule of events will download, but won't open on my computer).

Could someone just give me the day and exact times? I would like to drive in for the day to the show, doubt I will be with Fiero... but I had a great time at the 20th and at least want to see what everyone else brings!

Thanks!
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Direct Link to This Post
25th Anniversary Show Sat. 26th July 8:00AM-4:00PM
see michiganfieroclub.com link 25th Anniversary

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

25th Anniversary Show Sat. 26th July 8:00AM-4:00PM
see michiganfieroclub.com link 25th Anniversary

Thanks! Been there, cannot open the schedule of events on the PC... but so long as I know the general times I can be there.

Thanks again!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
I just e-mailed you a schedule of events and a registration to the e-mail you have listed here at PFF.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Mark

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

25TH CHATROOM LINK

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
T minus SIX.... Retro...GO.... CapCom...GO........

AND COUNTING!

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

T minus SIX.... Retro...GO.... CapCom...GO........

AND COUNTING!

i don't think i'm gonna sleep from now til then i'm so giddy...

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post

I just e-mailed you a schedule of events and a registration to the e-mail you have listed here at PFF.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Mark

Thank you!!!
FOSD_PREZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FOSD_PREZClick Here to visit FOSD_PREZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FOSD_PREZDirect Link to This Post
Hi Fieroland
The MRS' and I will be heading out about 6AM local time (PDT) tomorrow. If all goes well we ought to roll into Pontiac mid afternoon on Thursday. Route is something like I-15 N to I-70 East to I-86? East to I-80 East to whichever road (94, 75 or other) I decide on at the time
Really looking forward to this event.

Larry
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FOSD_PREZ:

Hi Fieroland
The MRS' and I will be heading out about 6AM local time (PDT) tomorrow. If all goes well we ought to roll into Pontiac mid afternoon on Thursday.

Larry

That's great, Larry! Missed seeing you and Jan at WestFest! We'll be there w/Claude and Kathleen Wed. night and Barbie comes in Thurs. a.m. Have a great trip!

Jeannie
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
T minus FIVE.....

GO for main ignition start sequence.....
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-20-2008 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I'll be mildly disappointed if 400 don't show up next week, but I blame the economy, and $4 a gallon gas and not the content of the event.

One wonders if the anniversary show devoted to a single car is sustainable with Fieros going to the crusher every day and people getting out of the game? Only time will tell, but I'm not going to miss this one if I can help it.

Unless it dies 1/2 way there my beater will be there.. so there will at least be one.

Tho ill be a day late, since i missed out on the first tour reservation, I figured id come up friday morning instead of thursday. Will be leaving from south central indiana if anyone else will be coming thru at that time.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 07-20-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Ok fence riders, a number of you have made it over and are coming, so one last time for those still pondering what to do!

Let me say this:

This is the 25th Anniversary of our wonderful cars. This may be the last time we have a big national type of event of this magnitude. Our cars are getting older, and there are less and less of them on the road, EVERY YEAR. If you are having any reservations about coming, COME. This will be a fun show, with a great deal of things for people to do.

All the event info is listed at www.michiganfieorclub.com/25th

We will have a more detailed itinerary out soon.

One more point. All 9 of the GM Prototypes will be at this show. This will be only the second time in 25 years that all of them have been in one place at one time for public display. We are working on having a couple of extra "surprise" cars there, so stay tuned.

Here is the teaser one more time, to generate some "Pontiac Excitement"

As we approach the ONE month mark, I wanted to put up a little post that gives a few reasons why you should consider attending the event, for those that are riding the fence.

Reason #1: The first Fiero ever made!

Reason #2: Indy #2

Reason #3: FIEROS EVERYWHERE!

Reason #4: 2 + 2 Fiero ( = 4 )

Reason #(fifty) 5:

Reason #6 (1 of 6) If we're lucky, we might get to see 2 of these cars.

Reason #7 Everyone loves a Formula!

Reason #8 Open air is cool!

Reason #9 PORSCHE KILLER!

I think you get the picture, I could go on and on. I'll close out this post with reason #90

And add in the Last Fiero ever made!

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 07-20-2008).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Ok fence riders, a number of you have made it over and are coming, so one last time for those still pondering what to do!

And add in the Last Fiero ever made!

Sweet I have a pic of myself and the last Fiero I'll take a better one at the show

Hopefully someone will also be counting the number of Fieros in the parking lot, I intend to be one of them! Cleaning the car up and finishing the 120MPH cluster install today.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Hopefully someone will also be counting the number of Fieros in the parking lot..............

Hey, now that you mention it, thanks for offering to do that for us! Please find me at the show and let me know!

RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
As much as I'd love to do it, I won't be at the show all day, probably only two or three hours
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
im going. drving wed. i suppose.. caravaning with Alex ill be in Betty shell be in her tc with her Dad

i dont have a room as of yet..i will have like $375 for this entire trip...including gas so sleeping in the car is definately a possibility dont care... im going!
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Preparations are in full (and panic) mode our "crew" is trying to bring 4 Fieros.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
In case you haven't been following the track day thread, we were able to pull things together. The track day for Thursday is a GO.

See the track day thread for more information.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-22-2008).]

Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Ok, dumb question but I can't find it. Where exactly is the car show on Saturday? Can I have an address please? Or is it in the same hotel (Marriot) parking lot? Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

The car show will be held in the Host Hotel (Marriott) parking lot.

The address is 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 48341
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

The car show will be held in the Host Hotel (Marriott) parking lot.

The address is 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 48341

Ok. That's awesome. I'll have my room just feets away
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Is there a way to get to see the heritage meuseam or is that all gone? I missed the registration cut off date but I am coming down, I'm just worrying I'll have nothing to do for 4 days besides stare at the parking lot lol

------------------
I have a Fiero.. Weeeee

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Is there a way to get to see the heritage meuseam or is that all gone?

http://www.gm.com/corporate...itage/home/index.jsp

I think you can still make the GM World HQ tour. Sign up here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/069916.html
Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post
Typically at classic car shows you are surrounded by the soothing sounds of the 50's and 60's.

So.... does this mean that in the case of the fiero we will have Golden Earring, Bananarama, B-52s and such setting the tone?
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there.. I am sooooooooo bummed about not getting my Fiero on the road in time... if only I hadn't messed my my vette adapter plates
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
i see the list of events, but which events happen on which days?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Who's got a karaoke machine?

Top 100 Hits of 1984

1. When Doves Cry, Prince 2. What's Love Got To Do With It, Tina Turner 3. Say Say Say, Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson 4. Footloose, Kenny Loggins 5. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now), Phil Collins 6. Jump, Van Halen 7. Hello, Lionel Richie 8. Owner Of A Lonely Heart, Yes 9. Ghostbusters, Ray Parker Jr. 10. Karma Chameleon, Culture Club 11. Missing You, John Waite 12. All Night Long (All Night), Lionel Richie 13. Let's Hear It For The Boy, Deniece Williams 14. Dancing In The Dark, Bruce Springsteen 15. Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper 16. The Reflex, Duran Duran 17. Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper 18. Jump (For My Love), Pointer Sisters 19. Talking In Your Sleep, Romantics 20. Self Control, Laura Branigan 21. Let's Go Crazy, Prince and The Revolution 22. Say It Isn't So, Daryl Hall and John Oates 23. Hold Me Now, Thompson Twins 24. Joanna, Kool and The Gang 25. I Just Called To Say I Love You, Stevie Wonder 26. Somebody's Watching Me, Rockwell 27. Break My Stride, Matthew Wilder 28. 99 Luftballons, Nena 29. I Can Dream About You, Dan Hartman 30. The Glamorous Life, Sheila E. 31. Oh Sherrie, Steve Perry 32. Stuck On You, Lionel Richie 33. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues, Elton John 34. She Bop, Cyndi Lauper 35. Borderline, Madonna 36. Sunglasses At Night, Corey Hart 37. Eyes Without A Face, Billy Idol 38. Here Comes The Rain Again, Eurythmics 39. Uptown Girl, Billy Joel 40. Sister Christian, Night Ranger 41. Drive, Cars 42. Twist Of Fate, Olivia Newton-John 43. Union Of The Snake, Duran Duran 44. The Heart Of Rock 'N' Roll, Huey Lewis and The News 45. Hard Habit To Break, Chicago 46. The Warrior, Scandal 47. If Ever You're In My Arms Again, Peabo Bryson 48. Automatic, Pointer Sisters 49. Let The Music Play, Shannon 50. To All The Girls I've Loved Before, Julio Iglesias and Willie Nelson 51. Caribbean Queen, Billy Ocean 52. That's All, Genesis 53. Running With The Night, Lionel Richie 54. Sad Songs (Say So Much), Elton John 55. I Want A New Drug, Huey Lewis and The News 56. Islands In The Stream, Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton 57. Love Is A Battlefield, Pat Benatar 58. Infatuation, Rod Stewart 59. Almost Paradise, Mike Reno and Ann Wilson 60. Legs, ZZ Top 61. State Of Shock, Jacksons 62. Love Somebody, Rick Springfield 63. Miss Me Blind, Culture Club 64. If This Is It, Huey Lewis and The News 65. You Might Think, Cars 66. Lucky Star, Madonna 67. Cover Me, Bruce Springsteen 68. Cum On Feel The Noize, Quiet Riot 69. Breakdance, Irene Cara 70. Adult Education, Daryl Hall and John Oates 71. They Don't Know, Tracy Ullman 72. An Innocent Man, Billy Joel 73. Cruel Summer, Bananarama 74. Dance Hall Days, Wang Chung 75. Give It Up, K.C. 76. I'm So Excited, Pointer Sisters 77. I Still Can't Get Over Loving You, Ray Parker Jr. 78. Thriller, Michael Jackson 79. Holiday, Madonna 80. Breakin'... There's No Stopping Us, Ollie And Jerry 81. Nobody Told Me, John Lennon 82. Church Of The Poison Mind, Culture Club 83. Think Of Laura, Christopher Cross 84. Time Will Reveal, Debarge 85. Wrapped Around Your Finger, Police 86. Pink Houses, John Cougar Mellencamp 87. Round And Round, Ratt 88. Head Over Heels, Go-Go's 89. The Longest Time, Billy Joel 90. Tonight, Kool and The Gang 91. Got A Hold On Me, Christine McVie 92. Dancing In The Sheets, Shalamar 93. Undercover Of The Night, Rolling Stones 94. On The Dark Side, John Cafferty and The Beaver Brown Band 95. New Moon On Monday, Duran Duran 96. Major Tom (Coming Home), Peter Schilling 97. Magic, Cars 98. When You Close Your Eyes, Night Ranger 99. Rock Me Tonite, Billy Squier 100. Yah Mo B There, James Ingram and Michael McDonald

Top 100 Hits of 1985

1. Careless Whisper, Wham! 2. Like A Virgin, Madonna 3. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Wham! 4. I Want To Know What Love Is, Foreigner 5. I Feel For You, Chaka Khan 6. Out Of Touch, Daryl Hall and John Oates 7. Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Tears For Fears 8. Money For Nothing, Dire Straits 9. Crazy For You, Madonna 10. Take On Me, A-Ha 11. Everytime You Go Away, Paul Young 12. Easy Lover, Phil Collins and Philip Bailey 13. Can't Fight This Feeling, REO Speedwagon 14. We Built This City, Starship 15. The Power Of Love, Huey Lewis and The News 16. Don't You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds 17. Cherish, Kool and The Gang 18. St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion), John Parr 19. The Heat Is On, Glenn Frey 20. We Are The World, U.S.A. For Africa 21. Shout, Tears For Fears 22. Part-Time Lover, Stevie Wonder 23. Saving All My Love For You, Whitney Houston 24. Heaven, Bryan Adams 25. Everything She Wants, Wham! 26. Cool It Now, New Edition 27. Miami Vice Theme, Jan Hammer 28. Lover Boy, Billy Ocean 29. Lover Girl, Teena Marie 30. You Belong To The City, Glenn Frey 31. Oh Sheila, Ready For The World 32. Rhythm Of The Night, Debarge 33. One More Night, Phil Collins 34. Sea Of Love, Honeydrippers 35. A View To A Kill, Duran Duran 36. The Wild Boys, Duran Duran 37. You're The Inspiration, Chicago 38. Neutron Dance, Pointer Sisters 39. We Belong, Pat Benatar 40. Nightshift, Commodores 41. Things Can Only Get Better, Howard Jones 42. All I Need, Jack Wagner 43. Freeway Of Love, Aretha Franklin 44. Never Surrender, Corey Hart 45. Sussudio, Phil Collins 46. Strut, Sheena Easton 47. You Give Good Love, Whitney Houston 48. The Search Is Over, Survivor 49. Missing You, Diana Ross 50. Separate Lives, Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin 51. Raspberry Beret, Prince and The Revolution 52. Suddenly, Billy Ocean 53. The Boys Of Summer, Don Henley 54. One Night In Bangkok, Murray Head 55. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free, Sting 56. Obsession, Animotion 57. We Don't Need Another Hero, Tina Turner 58. Material Girl, Madonna 59. Better Be Good To Me, Tina Turner 60. Head Over Heels, Tears For Fears 61. Axel F, Harold Faltermeyer 62. Smooth Operator, Sade 63. In My House, Mary Jane Girls 64. Don't Lose My Number, Phil Collins 65. All Through The Night, Cyndi Lauper 66. Run To You, Bryan Adams 67. Glory Days, Bruce Springsteen 68. Voices Carry, 'Til Tuesday 69. Misled, Kool and The Gang 70. Would I Lie To You?, Eurythmics 71. Be Near Me, ABC 72. No More Lonely Nights, Paul McCartney 73. I Can't Hold Back, Survivor 74. Summer Of '69, Bryan Adams 75. Walking On Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves 76. Freedom, Wham! 77. Too Late For Goodbyes, Julian Lennon 78. Valotte, Julian Lennon 79. Some Like It Hot, Power Station 80. Solid, Ashford and Simpson 81. Angel, Madonna 82. I'm On Fire, Bruce Springsteen 83. Method Of Modern Love, Daryl Hall and John Oates 84. Lay Your Hands On Me, Thompson Twins 85. Who's Holding Donna Now, Debarge 86. Lonely Ol' Night, John Cougar Mellencamp 87. What About Love, Heart 88. California Girls, David Lee Roth 89. Fresh, Kool and The Gang 90. Do What You Do, Jermaine Jackson 91. Jungle Of Love, The Time 92. Born In The USA, Bruce Springsteen 93. Private Dancer, Tina Turner 94. Who's Zoomin' Who, Aretha Franklin 95. Fortress Around Your Heart, Sting 96. Penny Lover, Lionel Richie 97. All She Wants To Do Is Dance, Don Henley 98. Dress You Up, Madonna 99. Sentimental Street, Night Ranger 100. Sugar Walls, Sheena Easton

Top 100 Hits of 1986

1. That's What Friends Are For, Dionne Warwick, Elton John, and Gladys Knight 2. Say You, Say Me, Lionel Richie 3. I Miss You, Klymaxx 4. On My Own , Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald 5. Broken Wings, Mr. Mister 6. How Will I Know, Whitney Houston 7. Party All The Time, Eddie Murphy 8. Burning Heart, Survivor 9. Kyrie, Mr. Mister 10. Addicted To Love, Robert Palmer 11. Greatest Love Of All, Whitney Houston 12. Secret Lovers, Atlantic Starr 13. Friends And Lovers, Carl Anderson and Gloria Loring 14. Glory Of Love, Peter Cetera 15. West End Girls, Pet Shop Boys 16. There'll Be Sad Songs, Billy Ocean 17. Alive And Kicking, Simple Minds 18. Never, Heart 19. Kiss, Prince and The Revolution 20. Higher Love, Steve Winwood 21. Stuck With You, Huey Lewis and The News 22. Holding Back The Years, Simply Red 23. Sledgehammer, Peter Gabriel 24. Sara, Starship 25. Human, Human League 26. I Can't Wait, Nu Shooz 27. Take My Breath Away, Berlin 28. Rock Me Amadeus, Falco 29. Papa Don't Preach, Madonna 30. You Give Love A Bad Name, Bon Jovi 31. When The Going Gets Tough, Billy Ocean 32. When I Think Of You, Janet Jackson 33. These Dreams, Heart 34. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone), Glass Tiger 35. Live To Tell, Madonna 36. Mad About You, Belinda Carlisle 37. Something About You, Level 42 38. Venus, Bananarama 39. Dancing On The Ceiling, Lionel Richie 40. Conga, Miami Sound Machine 41. True Colors, Cyndi Lauper 42. Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins 43. What Have You Done For Me Lately, Janet Jackson 44. No One Is To Blame, Howard Jones 45. Let's Go All The Way, Sly Fox 46. I Didn't Mean To Turn You On, Robert Palmer 47. Words Get In The Way, Miami Sound Machine 48. Manic Monday, Bangles 49. Walk Of Life, Dire Straits 50. Amanda, Boston 51. Two Of Hearts, Stacey Q 52. Crush On You, Jets 53. If You Leave, Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark 54. Invisible Touch, Genesis 55. The Sweetest Taboo, Sade 56. What You Need, INXS 57. Talk To Me, Stevie Nicks 58. Nasty, Janet Jackson 59. Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money 60. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off, Jermaine Stewart 61. All Cried Out, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam With Full Force 62. Your Love, Outfield 63. I'm Your Man, Wham! 64. Perfect Way, Scritti Politti 65. Living In America, James Brown 66. R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A., John Cougar Mellencamp 67. Who's Johnny, El Debarge 68. Word Up, Cameo 69. Why Can't This Be Love, Van Halen 70. Silent Running, Mike + The Mechanics 71. Typical Male, Tina Turner 72. Small Town, John Cougar Mellencamp 73. Tarzan Boy, Baltimora 74. All I Need Is A Miracle, Mike + The Mechanics 75. Sweet Freedom, Michael McDonald 76. True Blue, Madonna 77. Rumors, Timex Social Club 78. Life In A Northern Town, Dream Academy 79. Bad Boy, Miami Sound Machine 80. Sleeping Bag, ZZ Top 81. Tonight She Comes, Cars 82. Love Touch, Rod Stewart 83. A Love Bizarre, Sheila E. 84. Throwing It All Away, Genesis 85. Baby Love, Regina 86. Election Day, Arcadia 87. Nikita, Elton John 88. Take Me Home, Phil Collins 89. Walk This Way, Run-D.M.C. 90. Sweet Love, Anita Baker 91. Your Wildest Dreams, Moody Blues 92. Spies Like Us, Paul McCartney 93. Object Of My Desire, Starpoint 94. Dreamtime, Daryl Hall 95. Tender Love, Force M.D.'s 96. King For A Day, Thompson Twins 97. Love Will Conquer All, Lionel Richie 98. A Different Corner, George Michael 99. I'll Be Over You, Toto 100. Go Home, Stevie Wonder

Top 100 Hits of 1987

1. Walk Like An Egyptian, Bangles 2. Alone, Heart 3. Shake You Down, Gregory Abbott 4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Whitney Houston 5. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, Starship 6. C'est La Vie, Robbie Nevil 7. Here I Go Again, Whitesnake 8. The Way It Is, Bruce Hornsby and the Range 9. Shakedown, Bob Seger 10. Livin' On A Prayer, Bon Jovi 11. La Bamba, Los Lobos 12. Everybody Have Fun Tonight, Wang Chung 13. Don't Dream It's Over, Crowded House 14. Always, Atlantic Starr 15. With Or Without You, U2 16. Looking For A New Love, Jody Watley 17. Head To Toe, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam 18. I Think We're Alone Now, Tiffany 19. Mony Mony, Billy Idol 20. At This Moment, Billy Vera and The Beaters 21. Lady In Red, Chris De Burgh 22. Didn't We Almost Have It All, Whitney Houston 23. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, U2 24. I Want Your Sex, George Michael 25. Notorious, Duran Duran 26. Only In My Dreams, Debbie Gibson 27. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes 28. The Next Time I Fall, Peter Cetera and Amy Grant 29. Lean On Me, Club Nouveau 30. Open Your Heart, Madonna 31. Lost In Emotion, Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam 32. (I Just) Died In Your Arms, Cutting Crew 33. Heart And Soul, T'pau 34. You Keep Me Hangin' On, Kim Wilde 35. Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites 36. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me), Aretha Franklin and George Michael 37. Control, Janet Jackson 38. Somewhere Out There, Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram 39. U Got The Look, Prince 40. Land Of Confusion, Genesis 41. Jacob's Ladder, Huey Lewis and The News 42. Who's That Girl, Madonna 43. You Got It All, Jets 44. Touch Me (I Want Your Body), Samantha Fox 45. I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett 46. Causing A Commotion, Madonna 47. In Too Deep, Genesis 48. Let's Wait Awhile, Janet Jackson 49. Hip To Be Square, Huey Lewis and the News 50. Will You Still Love Me?, Chicago 51. Little Lies, Fleetwood Mac 52. Luka, Suzanne Vega 53. I Heard A Rumour, Bananarama 54. Don't Mean Nothing, Richard Marx 55. Songbird, Kenny G 56. Carrie, Europe 57. Don't Disturb This Groove, System 58. La Isla Bonita, Madonna 59. Bad, Michael Jackson 60. Sign 'O' The Times, Prince 61. Change Of Heart, Cyndi Lauper 62. Come Go With Me, Expose 63. Can't We Try, Dan Hill 64. To Be A Lover, Billy Idol 65. Mandolin Rain, Bruce Hornsby and the Range 66. Breakout, Swing Out Sister 67. Stand By Me, Ben E. King 68. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, Genesis 69. Someday, Glass Tiger 70. When Smokey Sings, ABC 71. Casanova, Levert 72. Rhythm Is Gonna Get You, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine 73. Rock Steady, Whispers 74. Wanted Dead Or Alive, Bon Jovi 75. Big Time, Peter Gabriel 76. The Finer Things, Steve Winwood 77. Let Me Be The One, Expose 78. Is This Love, Survivor 79. Diamonds, Herb Alpert 80. Point Of No Return, Expose 81. Big Love, Fleetwood Mac 82. Midnight Blue, Lou Gramm 83. Something So Strong, Crowded House 84. Heat Of The Night, Bryan Adams 85. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Glenn Medeiros 86. Brilliant Disguise, Bruce Springsteen 87. Just To See Her, Smokey Robinson 88. Who Will You Run Too, Heart 89. Respect Yourself, Bruce Willis 90. Cross My Broken Heart, Jets 91. Victory, Kool and The Gang 92. Don't Get Me Wrong, Pretenders 93. Doing It All For My Baby, Huey Lewis and The News 94. Right On Track, Breakfast Club 95. Ballerina Girl, Lionel Richie 96. Meet Me Half Way, Kenny Loggins 97. I've Been In Love Before, Cutting Crew 98. (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right To Party, Beastie Boys 99. Funkytown, Pseudo Echo 100. Love You Down, Ready For The World

Top 100 Hits of 1988

1. Faith, George Michael 2. Need You Tonight, INXS 3. Got My Mind Set On You, George Harrison 4. Never Gonna Give You Up, Rick Astley 5. Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns N' Roses 6. So Emotional, Whitney Houston 7. Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Belinda Carlisle 8. Could've Been, Tiffany 9. Hands To Heaven, Breathe 10. Roll With It, Steve Winwood 11. One More Try, George Michael 12. Wishing Well, Terence Trent d'Arby 13. Anything For You, Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine 14. The Flame, Cheap Trick 15. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Billy Ocean 16. Seasons Change, Expose 17. Is This Love, Whitesnake 18. Wild, Wild West, Escape Club 19. Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard 20. I'll Always Love You, Taylor Dayne 21. Man In The Mirror, Michael Jackson 22. Shake Your Love, Debbie Gibson 23. Simply Irresistible, Robert Palmer 24. Hold On To The Nights, Richard Marx 25. Hungry Eyes, Eric Carnen 26. Shattered Dreams, Johnny Hates Jazz 27. Father Figure, George Michael 28. Naught Girls (Need Love Too), Samantha Fox 29. A Groovy Kind Of Love, Phil Collins 30. Love Bites, Def Leppard 31. Endless Summer Nights, Richard Marx 32. Foolish Beat, Debbie Gibson 33. Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Whitney Houston 34. Angel, Aerosmith 35. Hazy Shade Of Winter, Bangles 36. The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson 37. Don't Worry, Be Happy, Bobby McFerrin 38. Make Me Lose Control, Eric Carnen 39. Red Red Wine, UB40 40. She's Like The Wind, Patric Swayze 41. Bad Medicine, Bon Jovi 42. Kokomo, Beach Boys 43. I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That, Elton John 44. Together Forever, Rick Astley 45. Monkey, George Michael 46. Devil Inside, INXS 47. Should've Known Better, Richard Marx 48. I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love, Chicago 49. The Loco-Motion, Kylie Minogue 50. What Have I Done To Deserve This?, Pet Shop Boys and Dusty Springfield 51. Make It Real, Jets 52. What's On Your Mind, Information Society 53. Tell It To My Heart, Taylor Dayne 54. Out Of The Blue, Debbie Gibson 55. Don't You Want Me, Jody Watley 56. Desire, U2 57. I Get Weak, Belinda Carlisle 58. Sign Your Name, Terence Trent d'Arby 59. I Want To Be Your Man, Roger 60. Girlfriend, Pebbles 61. Dirty Diana, Michael Jackson 62. 1-2-3, Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine 63. Mercedes Boy, Pebbles 64. Perfect World, Huey Lewis and the News 65. New Sensation, INXS 66. Catch Me (I'm Falling), Pretty Poison 67. If It Isn't Love, New Edition 68. Rocket 2 U, Jets 69. One Good Woman, Peter Cetera 70. Don't Be Cruel, Cheap Trick 71. Candle In The Wind, Elton John 72. Everything Your Heart Desires, Daryl Hall and John Oates 73. Say You Will , Foreigner 74. I Want Her, Keith Sweat 75. Pink Cadillac, Natalie Cole 76. Fast Car, Tracy Chapman 77. Electric Blue, Icehouse 78. The Valley Road, Bruce Hornsby and The Range 79. Don't Be Cruel, Bobby Brown 80. Always On My Mind, Pet Shop Boys 81. Piano In The Dark, Brenda Russell Featuring Joe Esposito 82. When It's Love, Van Halen 83. Don't Shed A Tear, Paul Carrack 84. We'll Be Together, Sting 85. I Hate Myself For Loving You, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts 86. I Don't Want To Live Without You, Foreigner 87. Nite And Day, Al B. Sure 88. Don't You Know What The Night Can Do, Steve Winwood 89. One Moment In Time, Whitney Houston 90. Can't Stay Away From You, Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine 91. Kissing A Fool, George Michael 92. Cherry Bomb, John Cougar Mellancamp 93. I Still Believe, Brenda K. Starr 94. I Found Someone, Cher 95. Never Tear Us Apart, INXS 96. Valerie, Steve Windwood 97. Just Like Paradise, David Lee Roth 98. Nothin' But A Good Time, Poison 99. Wait, White Lion 100. Prove Your Love, Taylor Dayne

Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Who's got a karaoke machine?

[/SIZE]

lol. Thats great.... Good material for some mixed cds for the drive
buffaloman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buffalomanSend a Private Message to buffalomanDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to show up Saturday morning with my Indy. Is there going to be a area for the fiero's not in the show to park so they are all together?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Is there a way to get to see the heritage meuseam or is that all gone? I missed the registration cut off date but I am coming down, I'm just worrying I'll have nothing to do for 4 days besides stare at the parking lot lol

You will need to call Barb and see for sure. I sent you her number in a PM

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by buffaloman:

I'm going to show up Saturday morning with my Indy. Is there going to be a area for the fiero's not in the show to park so they are all together?

Yes
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by buffaloman:

Yes
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

i see the list of events, but which events happen on which days?

http://www.michiganfieroclu...hedule_of_events.doc

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
OMG. I've been so excited all day I could not concentrate at work at all. Hahaha. We're heading over tomorrow!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Weather's cooperating:

Today: Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. North northwest wind between 13 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. North northwest wind between 3 and 8 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. West northwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southwest wind between 5 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Saturday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Brr. That's a summer forecast? No high of 217 degrees? Oh wait, it's not Texas... I'll bring a jacket.

Sounds like alot of people are hitting the road today so good luck to you all. Be sure to pat your car and tell it you love it before taking off so it's on it's best behavior.

We board the plane in 19 hours! I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. Time to go pack!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Gokart: go to www.weather.com, they are calling for 85 F on Saturday and only a 20% chance of precip. I like their forecast much better than where you pulled your's from.

One quick thing. Barb is packing everything in her car and will not be available, I too am leaving soon and will not be on PFF until later this evening. Any more questions will to wait until 1 PM Thursday at the hotel, at registration.

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

25TH CHATROOM LINK

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
Wait for the next shift, it'll change. not that I don't like that forecast better....

Here's my site http://forecast.weather.gov...5&map.y=186&site=DTX

Detroit area radio stations

AM 540 - CBEF - International
AM 560 - WRDT - Religious
AM 580 - CKWW - Gold/Easy Listening
AM 680 - WNZK - Ethnic/Talk
AM 690 - WNZK- Ethnic/Talk
AM 760 - WJR - News / Talk
AM 800 - CJKW - Windsor News & Talk
AM 950 - WWJ - News traffic on the 8s
AM 990 - WDEO - Religious
AM 1030 - WUFL - Religious
AM 1050 - WTKA - Sports
AM 1090 - WCAR - Religious
AM 1130 - WDFN - Sports
AM 1200 - WCHB - Talk/Religious
AM 1270 - WXYT - Talk/Sports
AM 1310 - WDTW - Talk
AM 1340 - WEXL - Gospel Music
AM 1400 - WDTK - News/Talk
AM 1440 - WMKM - Religious
AM 1460 - WPON - Oldies
AM 1500 - WLQV - Religious
AM 1550 - CBC - CBC Radio One, Windsor Public Radio
AM 1600 - WAAM - Ann Arbor Talk

FM 88.1 - WHPR - Urban Contemporary
FM 88.1 - WBFH - Bloomfield Hills Schools
FM 88.1 - WSDP - Plymouth High School
FM 88.3 - WSHJ - Southfield High School
FM 88.3 - WXOU - Oakland University
FM 88.3 - WCBN - Univ. of Michigan
FM 88.7 - CIMX - Modern Rock: 89X
FM 89.1 - WPHS - Warren Consolidated Schools
FM 89.1 - WEMU - Jazz / Blues / NPR
FM 89.1 - WGTE - NPR
FM 89.3 - WHFR - Henry Ford Community College
FM 89.3 - WBLD - West Bloomfield Schools
FM 89.5 - WOVI - Novi High School
FM 89.5 - WAHS - Auburn Hills - High School
FM 89.5 - W208BB - Religious
FM 89.9 - CBE - CBC Radio Two, Windsor Public Radio
FM 90.9 - WRCJ - Classical & Jazz
FM 91.5 - CJAM - Univ. of Windsor
FM 91.7 - WUOM - Ann Arbor Public Radio / NPR
FM 92.3 - WMXD - Classic Soul/R&B
FM 93.1 - WDRQ - Variety Hits: Doug FM
FM 93.5 - WHMI - News, Classic Hits
FM 93.9 - CIDR - Adult Album Alternative: The River
FM 94.7 - WCSX - Classic Rock
FM 95.5 - WKQI - Contemporary Hits/Top 40: Channel 955
FM 96.3 - WDVD - Hot Adult Contemporary
FM 97.1 - WKRK - Sports / talk
FM 97.5 - WYDM - Hot Adult Contemporary
FM 97.9 - WJLB - Urban: Hip Hop/R&B
FM 98.7 - WVMV - Smooth Jazz
FM 99.5 - WYCD - Country
FM 100.3 - WNIC - Adult Contemporary
FM 101.1 - WRIF - Active Rock
FM 101.9 - WDET - Detroit Public Radio/NPR
FM 102.7 - WHDT - Urban/Hip Hop
FM 102.9 - WWWW- Country
FM 103.5 - WMUZ - Christian Contemporary
FM 104.3 - WOMC - Oldies
FM 105.1 - WMGC - Adult Contemporary
FM 105.9 - WDMK - Adult Urban Contemporary: Kiss FM
FM 106.7 - WDTW - Country: The Fox
FM 107.1 - WQKL - Adult Alternative: 107one
FM 107.5 - WGPR - Soft Urban/Jazz

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 07-23-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock