Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
Johngee

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohngeeSend a Private Message to JohngeeDirect Link to This Post
I have my Indy registered for the show, if for some reason I don't get her road ready or gain a high confidence level for the long trip. Can I still register my other 84 coupe when I get there?

John
IP: Logged
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johngee:

I have my Indy registered for the show, if for some reason I don't get her road ready or gain a high confidence level for the long trip. Can I still register my other 84 coupe when I get there?

John

Yes
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:
The show chairpersons were talking last night. We had a couple of questions for the Fiero Community. We are hoping that by leaving your answers here, that it may get someone "riding the fence" to come to the show.

1.) If you missed the 20th, were you upset after the fact for not going, and why is it such a big deal that you attend the 25th?

2.) For those that went to the 20th, why was it such a memorable event? Is it why you are attending this anniversary show?

This sounds kind of corny, but we all remember reading the posts after the 20th by folks who said they were "kicking themselves" for not attending.

Your Turn

Mark
on behalf of myself, Barb, Ken and Ron

Originally posted by solotwo:

Fiero 86 I went to the 20th. You will not be disappointed. I am taking my ole 88, not pretty but it is my daily driver. Wife gets the new car and I have my Fiero. I drive it every day to Wyoming, MI from NE Grand Rapids. Take lots of film or lots of memory.

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I just sent my registration in today(priority mail), I hope it get's there in time! -Jason
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
The cut off date (July 10, 2008) will be honored as long as your envelope is post marked on the 10th.

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 07-08-2008).]

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
Hi Mark,

I sent the money order in U.S. funds ($116) yesterday as requested.
See you guys there - we should all have name tags with our forum I.D.'s on as well!

Thanks,
Ryan

------------------

86 LT1-4T60 Nitrous Roadster~84 Indy Northstar-Porsche Hatchback

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

The cut off date (July 10, 2008) will be honored as long as your envelope is post marked on the 10th.

Cool! Thanks! -Jason

jbrown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jbrownSend a Private Message to jbrownDirect Link to This Post
i sent my regerstration in on the morning of the 8th. hope the post office does their thing and marks that way
john
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2008 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I just got into Houston from Japan a few hours ago. I got to drive the GT around a bit. It feels solid but it is not a fan of stop and go driving.

Cya guys in a few weeks!

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2008 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Last day for discounted registrations!!!!!! Get them in with today as your postmark and the discount applies. Any registration with July 11, 2008 as the post mark is $10.00 more for the show registration.

Get r' done!

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark: Last day for discounted registrations!!!!!! Get them in with today as your postmark and the discount applies. Any registration with July 11, 2008 as the post mark is $10.00 more for the show registration. Get r' done!

If there is an award for last minute pre-reg, I here by claim 1st place

Taken today @ 18:43

I'm still not 100% sure I'll have the time off to actually be there, but now I have a bigger incentive to do so

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Montreal Club

PFF
System Bot
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
back to the front
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Just an FYI. I saw that the Kart-2Kart go-karting event was still on the list. Well Kart-2-Kart closed it's doors for busniess at the end of June due to some money problems. They are working on opening up under a new name and hopefully a cool-new facility, but it's not going to be for at least a few months.

I'm going to PM Mark about this too, but if a Kart day is still needed, I would recommend Race Rochester. They have faster Karts anyways.

------------------
'88 GT- 257rwhp 319rwft/lbs 12.74@106.2mph 1/4 mile
www.gmtuners.com

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
We are looking into another Kart track. Thank you for the heads up!

I also wanted to let everyone know that the GM Heritage Center Tour is now SOLD OUT. We can no longer accept reservations for this event. If your payment is in transit, you will be put on a waiting list. If room does not open up, then you will receive a refund.

Mark
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

If your payment is in transit, you will be put on a waiting list. If room does not open up, then you will receive a refund.
Mark

Well that's bad news, one of the reasons that I sent my pre-reg (in the last minute) was because it was noted that this tour is for pre-reg only

f499

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f499Send a Private Message to f499Direct Link to This Post
GM Heritage Center Tour -- SOLD OUT

Yes, definitely that is bad news. We sent our registration early enough, but for only 2 adults. The kids were supposed to stay at home. We had a change in plans and now the kids are coming. About 10 days ago, we sent in an extra registration form for the banquet tickets and the GM Heritage Tour. Unfortunately, Mark has confirmed that our form and money didn't make it in time. So, my 9 and 7 year old are officially on the waiting list. If no tickets become available, I'm not sure how we're going to manage that situation :-(

I need to contact a ticket scalper in Detroit. Anybody have contacts? ;-)

F499
(desperately looking for 2 GM Heritage Center tickets!)
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
Wow, love how i didn't know about this untill just now,.....;
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
phew, glad i sent ours in a while ago!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
T minus 10 days and counting......................................................
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post

Well, we weren't able to work out an affordable deal to bring our cars out from California due to the price of gas, and even though a couple of us registered our cars just in case we could work something out, but I'm so glad to see so many people still enthused and planning on attending! We're really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing so many nice cars! 8 days and counting......

JC
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I’m still not sure if I will be able to come to the show or not { work problems} I have hotel reservations but I did not send in a pre-reservation for the show itself.. Will I still be able to get a banquet tickets if I register on Thursday?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I’m still not sure if I will be able to come to the show or not { work problems} I have hotel reservations but I did not send in a pre-reservation for the show itself.. Will I still be able to get a banquet tickets if I register on Thursday?

I have sent you Barb's phone number in a PM. You'll need to speak with her about it.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

I have sent you Barb's phone number in a PM. You'll need to speak with her about it.

I have the same question, I'm sending in all my stuff tomorrow (better late then never) Are there still seats open for the Banquet?

Archie
R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Nine........
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

If you mail it tomorrow, Barb should have it by Monday or Tuesday. You should be OK. Wednesday on is questionable, as we will begin arriving at the hotel.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by R Runner:

Nine........

Thank you!

Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Thanks

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 07-16-2008).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
one week!!
CC Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
Hey

I'll see you all at the show, I'll be the one driving the Fiero :^)

Leaving on Sat the 19th. Will be on the road for 2 weeks. Once the show is done we plan to find as many twisty roads between MI and CA as we can.
Any suggestions???
R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Eight......
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CC Rider:

Hey

I'll see you all at the show, I'll be the one driving the Fiero :^)

Leaving on Sat the 19th. Will be on the road for 2 weeks. Once the show is done we plan to find as many twisty roads between MI and CA as we can.
Any suggestions???

Carl,

If you guys are coming through Iowa, let me know you and Bill are welcome to take a break, spend the night have dinner or whatever as we're only about 30 minutes north of I-80 on I-380. Have a safe trip, sure wish we were going with ya this time!!

Dan

PFF
System Bot
FIREBOX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIREBOXSend a Private Message to FIREBOXDirect Link to This Post
PONTIAC OR BUST!
Just one week away and then I'll see if my Fiero makes it "home" or (heaven forbid) not. There are going to be a lot of 25 year old cars on the road next week for the drive to Michigan and the return to our homes. Other than AAA or some other towing insurance, and "potluck" on a repair garage, do we have any kind of "hotline" to call for help in case of a breakdown during our journey?
CC Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Carl,

If you guys are coming through Iowa, let me know you and Bill are welcome to take a break, spend the night have dinner or whatever as we're only about 30 minutes north of I-80 on I-380. Have a safe trip, sure wish we were going with ya this time!!

Dan

We already had you guys in our plans - will call when we get closer

Bill has your address and phone #

Bill just sent you a mail

[This message has been edited by CC Rider (edited 07-17-2008).]

87GT3800SC5SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT3800SC5SPDSend a Private Message to 87GT3800SC5SPDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Carl,

Dan

What if we dropped by on the way and made you feel a "little bit sick" for a few days? Would you be able to come then?

Bill

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT3800SC5SPD:

What if we dropped by on the way and made you feel a "little bit sick" for a few days? Would you be able to come then?

Bill

That might be a poss .......cough cough sniffle sniffle ibility
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
SEVEN!
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
I am planning to attend but don't want to put my car in for judging. Can I still "show" it or do I have to leave it in the parking lot?

I originally asked this in another thread then decided it would be better to ask it here!
Dave
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Your car is welcome at the show. Registered cars will have the first choice of prime parking. If room you are welcome to park your car in the main lot. At this time it looks like all cars will fit as we are right around 200 cars. If there is not room, there is an overfill lot.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
We're in, we're in! No car, no tour, no banquet, but we'll get to be there! Flying in early Thursday morning, picking up the rental car, and we'll see all you guys as soon as possible.

For anyone who's having trouble deciding due to the costs... I was able to get plane tickets for 1/2 price through Priceline, a 5 day rental from Enterprise for $120, and reservations at Hilton Inn (bout 5 miles away) for $49 a night. Less than $1,000 total for two people for a once in a lifetime vacation. How could you not go?

I'm very excited, 5 days til we board the plane!

-Amber

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Amber,

I'm glad you found a way to make it work. I know that times are very hard right now, and the economy stinks. Glad to hear another feel good story about those who can make it. (Jazzman's too)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock