Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero 25th Anniversary Show (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero 25th Anniversary Show by RWDPLZ
Started on: 04-16-2006 09:53 PM
Replies: 702
Last post by: CC Rider on 08-26-2008 03:18 PM
Lady-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady-FieroSend a Private Message to Lady-FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

IP: Logged
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
How many spots are open still.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:

How many spots are open still.

Still spots open, but we are getting registrations in daily. Get your registrations in!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007
A good question came up the other day, and I wanted to put this out there in case there is any confusion.

A reservation at the host hotel does not guarentee you a spot in the show. You will need to register your car with a show registration to be a part of the actual show.

Thanks,

Mark
FARMERFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FARMERFIEROSend a Private Message to FARMERFIERODirect Link to This Post
How do we know if you received our registration an money??????/
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Mark can you verify if I registered my car for the show? I made the hotel reservations last year and can't remember if registered for the show.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Your cancelled check serves as your receipt.

Troy: PM me your full name and I'll double check your reservation.

Mark

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

FARMERFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FARMERFIEROSend a Private Message to FARMERFIERODirect Link to This Post
sent a money order so how do we know you received it ??? sorry newbie at this!!!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FARMERFIERO:

sent a money order so how do we know you received it ??? sorry newbie at this!!!

PM your name and I'll check with Barb to see that she has your registered. I'll send you a PM back to verify. This may take a couple of days as I'll be out of town for a day or two with limited access to the net.

Mark

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Dang, I need to wait a week to send mine in. and it will probably be too late. If we cant get registered, is it possible to buy thinks like the dash plaques and park with all the Fiero even though yours isnt in the show? And if thats the case great, or are we gonna have a parking lot where everyone who did get to register parking there? And lastly the big 25th Anniversary sign (like the 20th we had for pictures) will we bable to have our cars picture taken?

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
Anything new?

Track day updates?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
It's not too late to register.

We will have a professional photographer on site taking pictures of your cars.

We are working very hard to make this a memorable event for all those who attend.

I will PM fierobear about track day details.

Mark
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

I will PM fierobear about track day details.

Mark

The sooner this gets going the better. It's tough to get people to cough up money. I'm sure that they will get about 15 to 20 car right away. Working on the remaining cars will take time.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
I attended the 20th wow it left me with a smile that even my wife coundnt get rid of. To attend do we need to register? Or if we register do we have to show our car? Mine is not a show car. It is a daily driver that needs some TLC, so I do not want to show it, just park it.

Steve, the old guy from Michigan

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-01-2008).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

It's not too late to register.

Mark

Yeah, bit it's too early to tell if I'll have a car or not. Maybe I'll register just to save a spot. Any word on how close you are to the limit??

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

The sooner this gets going the better. It's tough to get people to cough up money. I'm sure that they will get about 15 to 20 car right away. Working on the remaining cars will take time.

Communication with the track has been slow. I've been waiting for the contract for the event to arrive - I'd really like to have that signed before I take anyone's money. It should be here any day. I'm also trying to get an answer as to the track's approved "hot time". Right now, I have three different answers as to the times that we can run on the track. I need to get a straight answer before we can set the session schedules. We want to put as many sessions (times each group gets to run on the track) on the schedule as we can. It should be at least 5, but I'd like to shoot for 6 if we can. I'm also trying to find out if they'll let us do a "sighting lap session" before the official "hot time", so that we can take groups around the track at low speed, so they can learn "the line". Still waiting on an answer for that.

We're working on it, folks. Thanks for your patience.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
fierobear,

Thank you for the update and your hard work!

Mark
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Just sent in my registration. I'm registering my car...now as to whether or not I actually have a car there, too soon to tell.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
About to drop off page 1, can't let that happen. Bump back to the top.

Ron
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump (and now another one to get 'er to the top).
Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
should be sending my reg in soon...also just wondering if there is an idea on the cost of waterford?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coinage:

...also just wondering if there is an idea on the cost of waterford?

Originally posted by fierobear:

Communication with the track has been slow. I've been waiting for the contract for the event to arrive - I'd really like to have that signed before I take anyone's money. It should be here any day. I'm also trying to get an answer as to the track's approved "hot time". Right now, I have three different answers as to the times that we can run on the track. I need to get a straight answer before we can set the session schedules. We want to put as many sessions (times each group gets to run on the track) on the schedule as we can. It should be at least 5, but I'd like to shoot for 6 if we can. I'm also trying to find out if they'll let us do a "sighting lap session" before the official "hot time", so that we can take groups around the track at low speed, so they can learn "the line". Still waiting on an answer for that.

We're working on it, folks. Thanks for your patience.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coinage:

should be sending my reg in soon...also just wondering if there is an idea on the cost of waterford?

We will start it at $100. If we get more than the minimum to break even (around 36 drivers), then we will refund the difference. By the way, even at $100/day, that's a *bargain*. Most tracks charge $200+ per day. Each driver should get a minimum of 5 sessions of 20 minutes on the track. It might be 6, we'll see. And a 20 minute session on the track is more than you might think.

AE87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AE87Send a Private Message to AE87Direct Link to This Post
Is it still possible to get a room for two at one of the hotels and register 2 fieros still? Didnt think I was going to be able to show but a turn of events and 1 hell of a find changed all that. Lemme know please! We really want to come!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AE87:

Is it still possible to get a room for two at one of the hotels and register 2 fieros still? Didnt think I was going to be able to show but a turn of events and 1 hell of a find changed all that. Lemme know please! We really want to come!

Yes and Yes.
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserDirect Link to This Post
We'll I signed up and registered my 'medium metallic gray' 85GT. My wife and I will be there Thursday-Saturday. After the show, I'm combining passions (obsessions really), and Sunday morning taking off for Chicago and the 'Friendly Confines' to catch the Cubs game with the Marlins that afternoon. I've been a Cubs fan (from Philly) since 1954 and only been to Wrigley once in 1966 on 'boot liberty' from Great Lakes NTC. The Phillies, of course, were in town and won the game 12-6. Maybe it'll be better this time. Then it's back to Pontiac and our 4 day room deal before heading back east to maybe the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY before going home. Can't wait too see all the PFF'ers that don't make it east to Carlisle..

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight....errr...nine."

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

We will start it at $100. If we get more than the minimum to break even (around 36 drivers), then we will refund the difference. By the way, even at $100/day, that's a *bargain*. Most tracks charge $200+ per day. Each driver should get a minimum of 5 sessions of 20 minutes on the track. It might be 6, we'll see. And a 20 minute session on the track is more than you might think.

This is very true.

Thank you for the update.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Registrations are coming in quick! We encourage you to get your registrations in ASAP!

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Is there not a way to register online? All I found was a form to download (which for some reason, I can't seem to do correctly). Are we suppose to print this out and mail it?

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Adam (edited 04-07-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Is there not a way to register online? All I found was a form to download (which for some reason, I can't seem to do correctly). Are we suppose to print this out and mail it?

That is correct, we are not doing online registration. If you need a form, I can e-mail it to you.

Mark

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick reply, Mark. I don't think that I have the right program to open the form on my computer. If you could email it, that would be great.
PFF
System Bot
86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post

Registrations are coming in quick! We encourage you to get your registrations in ASAP!

I've had mine sitting here on the desk for 6 weeks. I finally dropped it in the drop box this morning on the way to work!

I'm IN!!!!!!

------------------

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
whats the update on the registrations? too late? still good?
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick question. Vendor space cost? Trying to decide if I should try and sell stuff? I'm sure you have this somewhere, and how big an area? Just figured I'd ask first. MFM 449 (I think)
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
We still have spots.

The vendor information is on page 2 of the registration form. There will be a vendor designated vendor arein in the parking lot and inside the hotel. Outside, a standard parking sopt in the lot is $25.00. A 6' table inside the hotel is $10.00.
Lady-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady-FieroSend a Private Message to Lady-FieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
How is the weather in july ?
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Michigan in July is very delightful. It can be hot and humid, but it is the middle of Summer, and us Michigan folks are eating up as much sunshine as we can.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Might sound stupid, but any chance we could all get name badges with your PFF name written on them ?

Sucks going to the show and passing by someone you always wanted to meet and not even knowing they were there.

They could even be the cheap stick on kind, but anything helps. Thoughts ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock