Started on: 01-03-2007 07:19 AM
Replies: 94 (7385 views)
Last post by: Fiero 25 - Mark on 07-21-2008 12:59 AM
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting about 6 to 8 mpg towing from St. Louis. I know I can figure it out, but I really don't want to know how much is will cost in gas. I'll put my head in the sand and just say $1000+.

Of course the other option is not going.

NAaaaaaaa!!!

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 08-04-2007).]

IP: Logged
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In terms of food I am not fat... but when my teenage metabolism dies.... I am F***ed. haha trust me food will put me over 1000. Plus all the money I have to spend in the next year making my fiero 100% reliable for the drive, back to 30mpg(ish), and making it cool (stock is for suckers).
gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

stock is for suckers

Watch out now! Cool is relative!

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(stock is for suckers).

I kept the taillights and shifter knob......

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start: Montreal, QC, Canada -----> End: Pontiac, MI US

Total Est. Time: 9 hours, 49 minutes Total Est. Distance: 568.94 miles

Hotel Reserved:

If all is well.........I'm there in 2008

------------------

squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad I caught this thread, I almost reserved my rooms online. Apparently we need to call (next week) and reserve for best rates.

I'm Definitely there!

Question: How does one get clear versions of the registration form for printout and fillout?

I could save and print the posted images, but they're low-res. Link to PDF perhaps?

[This message has been edited by squisher86SE (edited 08-08-2007).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears that the hotel is now taking reservations. I have had a couple people tell me they made their reservations.

As for hi-res versions of the form, I do not have access to a Word to PDF program. I can e-mail you out one if you drop me a PM.

Mark
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

It appears that the hotel is now taking reservations. I have had a couple people tell me they made their reservations.

As for hi-res versions of the form, I do not have access to a Word to PDF program. I can e-mail you out one if you drop me a PM.

Mark

I called Tara this morning (10:00 Eastern, 7:00 Pacific) and she told me reservations for that date wouldn't be loaded until Monday. Maybe I'd better check back w/her tomorrow? How are these people making them--onilne or with someone else in Reservations? Are they getting the $109 Fiero rate?

JC
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I almost booked mine online, 109 was the standard rate for their standard room (125 by the time you add in all the "taxes and fees").

I will wait a couple of days and do mine over the phone, maybe they do something so that the end rate is 109?
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On what site did you get a price of $109?? Travelocity, Orbitz, and Expedia wouldn't book it that far out and Marriott.com looks like it would complete, so I'm going to call Tara again, but the rate is $189, $194 if you want internet.

JC
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ah, yeah if you want internet the standard rate was 189, the 109 was straight off Marriott's website that's linked on the MFC website for a base-level 1 king bed room, no internet or anything.
According to the website: $109 gets you (2 people when you use the tool on the front page for July 24-27):
"Leisure Rate, Deluxe Room, 1 king or 2 double beds free parking"

If the 109 that Tara has for you includes all the nice stuff for the 194 room, then way cool

"Wired for Business * Deluxe room (1 king or 2 double beds) * Includes unlimited high speed INTERNET,local and domestic phone"
PFF
System Bot
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see the updated 25th site if you got a link off there. I'll check it out. When the Marriott site let me complete the dates right down to the payment screen, I went ahead and called the hotel Reservation Desk. Talked to Alicia and she was able to book 7/23-26/08 at the $109 rate and will flag it to make the 27th as soon as that date loads. She said our event rate was available through the 29th if anyone wants to make it a whole week. I tried to talk her into the internet access for the $5.00 difference between $189 and $194, but she wasn't going for it. She originally said it would be $9.95, then changed that to $12.95 after talking to someone. I should have jumped on the $9.95! Maybe I'll ask about it again when we check in. If anyone can negotiate a lower internet rate, that would really be nice since we're paying for breakfast. About an hour after I made the reservations with Alicia, Tara called to say they were loading dates through the 26th and she'd call me back when it was ready. I didn't tell her I'd already made some, but if she calls again I'll check on the 27th and maybe ask her about the internet fee.

JC

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gldkarma

536 posts
Member since May 2003
Found the following on the reservation page via the 25th link to the hotel:

High-speed Internet access

Guest Rooms

* Wired

Enjoy great savings with Wired-for-Business* (details below)
Meeting Rooms

* Wired
* Wireless

*Wired-for-Business

For a set daily rate of 9.95 USD, you get, in your guest room:

* 1. High-speed Internet access
* 2. Unlimited local phone calls
* 3. Unlimited long distance calls (within the US).
ohio86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

Wanted to let you know that Joyce and I made our reservations yesterday (8/13/07) for the 25th anniversary show. So did Randy and Brenda. Talk about planning in advance! I should have enough time to clean the car before then. ha ha

Looking forward to a great show!

BUMP

------------------

" DRIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT"

Tinkrr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinkrrSend a Private Message to TinkrrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just tried to make reservations at the Mariot and they wouldn't take them.
They told us to call back in two weeks. What is going on?
Mister says he made them on the 07th of Aug. It seems others have been able to make reservations successfully.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw this issues as well as the issues in the GFC thread. I do not have an answer for you right now, but I left our coordinator at the hotel a voice mail and an e-mail.

I will let you know what they say as soon as I know. It will be late tomorrow before I have an update, as I am on the road working and will not have internet access until late tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your patience.

Mark
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to be able to make a reservation for a while, so if the hotel fills up, can I stay at another hotel nearby and just come over to the show for the festivities?
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not going to be able to make a reservation for a while, so if the hotel fills up, can I stay at another hotel nearby and just come over to the show for the festivities?

I am not an organizer of this event, but I know you are correct. This hotel is next door to the official event hotel, and there are many others nearby:
Courtyard by Marriott Pontiac Bloomfield
3555 Centerpoint Pkwy
Pontiac, MI
Phone: (248) 858-9595
http://www.marriott.com/hot...-pontiac-bloomfield/
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinkrr:

We just tried to make reservations at the Mariot and they wouldn't take them.
They told us to call back in two weeks. What is going on?
Mister says he made them on the 07th of Aug. It seems others have been able to make reservations successfully.

Hello,

You can now book your room. The hotel neglected to open up a new block of rooms for Thurday July 24, 2008. I had them open up a new block of rooms to take care of this situation. I spoke with our coordinator and we will be trying to monitor the room situation a little more closely so that this issue does not happen again. I apoligize for any inconvience this may have caused.

To those of you that booked your room online, please drop me your name in a PM or call the hotel so that they can tack that room on with the group. It is important that we get an accurate count on rooms for the event.

Thanks in advance for doing this.

Mark

P.S. So far we have 22 rooms booked with the group, not including those that booked thru the net.

P.P.S: For those that choose to use the www.marriott.com website in the future to book your rooms, you can use the following code while booking to get your Fiero room rate: FIEFIEA

You are free to stay where you would like. Just keep in mind that the show field is limited to 450 cars.

Mark

squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yay, I got your email with the .doc version of the registration forms, thank you

I got my hotel rooms reserved, also thank you.

Question, the car show class, is that determined when we arrive, or are there some guidelines that we can follow?

Using common sense on my part, mine probably falls under "Level 2 Custom" maybe level 1, and by then possibly daily driver notchback. (I have a starter issue that I hope to fix this week that prevents it from being a daily).

I've got a couple of engine modifications (Trueleo set) and a couple of interior changes (Mr. Mikes and center sub box/audio) and I'm using the GT style wheels instead of the 14"s.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

Yay, I got your email with the .doc version of the registration forms, thank you

I got my hotel rooms reserved, also thank you.

Question, the car show class, is that determined when we arrive, or are there some guidelines that we can follow?

Using common sense on my part, mine probably falls under "Level 2 Custom" maybe level 1, and by then possibly daily driver notchback. (I have a starter issue that I hope to fix this week that prevents it from being a daily).

I've got a couple of engine modifications (Trueleo set) and a couple of interior changes (Mr. Mikes and center sub box/audio) and I'm using the GT style wheels instead of the 14"s.

We have a very knowledgeable person working on the classes. Once we have everything set, we will post what makes up each class. We are looking to have an idea how many cars will be in each class. Final classification will happen at the show, by the classification committee
PFF
System Bot
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have a very knowledgeable person working on the classes. Once we have everything set, we will post what makes up each class. We are looking to have an idea how many cars will be in each class. Final classification will happen at the show, by the classification committee

Alright, I'll write my mods on the back of one of the sheets then, in more detail.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for emailing the Registration Forms

We made our Reservations for the Hotel right across the street from the Marriott at Pontiac Center Point, the Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills. We have 5 kids and needed a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen. My wife said we paid 134.00 with AAA discount and she said the price for a regular room was a little cheaper than the Marriott.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 08-26-2007).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

I have my room reserved and sent in my registration a few days ago. They told me that the rooms reserved for the Fiero group on Wednesday night (to be there for the track day) were used up so I had to book at the $189 rate. Is there any posibility if getting the $109 rate on Wednesday night?

Also, I have comfirmed that "you know who" needs a room for the night of the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th. Can you please send me a PM with your phone number so we can talk about the details? Thank you.

Paul
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Mark,

I have my room reserved and sent in my registration a few days ago. They told me that the rooms reserved for the Fiero group on Wednesday night (to be there for the track day) were used up so I had to book at the $189 rate. Is there any possibility if getting the $109 rate on Wednesday night?

Also, I have confirmed that "you know who" needs a room for the night of the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th. Can you please send me a PM with your phone number so we can talk about the details? Thank you.

Paul

Paul,

We contacted the hotel and had more rooms added for Wednesday 7/23/08 for our group at the $109.00 rate. So far the response has been a bit overwhelming for the hotel. Thank you everyone for your patience.

I will call you this evening Paul!

Mark
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

The MFC has a new webmaster! and the 25th page has been updated with new information.

Check it out at: http://www.michiganfieroclub.com/25th.htm
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good! And I'm filling out my registration now! Do you know how many you have so far?

JC
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Looking good! And I'm filling out my registration now! Do you know how many you have so far?

JC

Not sure on registrations, as I am not doing that, last I heard we had 2 or 3 registered for the show. As for the hotel, we have about 35 reservations.

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 09-02-2007).]

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hae a question for you, I own 2 Fieros, I am planning on bringing my 88 Coupe, but since the show is still almost a year away something might come up. Would I be able to change my registered car later on? I understand I would not be able to do this a few days before the show, but would there be any problems if I changed cars maybe a month before the show, or so?
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

I have a question for you, I own 2 Fieros, I am planning on bringing my 88 Coupe, but since the show is still almost a year away something might come up. Would I be able to change my registered car later on? I understand I would not be able to do this a few days before the show, but would there be any problems if I changed cars maybe a month before the show, or so?

It would not be a problem at all. We are looking to get an idea of what is coming for planning purposes, however official classification will happen on the show grounds. Now if all 450 cars registered change at the show, then we will be in trouble, but that is highly unlikely to happen.
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when you say official classification will happen on the grouds, does that mean we should be to worried what box we check? I'm sort of confused about classifications since I have never been in a car show. Mine is a daily driver, but with a 4.9 and will have side scoops and rims, and maybe some custom seats, and electronics. Custom paint as well. What is classified as a custom, or modified? and what do the different stages mean of those classifications? Should I just pick one and let you guys decide when I get there? Thanks for any help on this.

Darren

------------------

PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there going to be a separate classification for Meras or will they be placed in some specific class?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark, the phone number in your flier on the web site is incorrect. You have 248-648-6061, that goes to the hotel's engineering department. The correct number is (248) 253-9800.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Mark, the phone number in your flier on the web site is incorrect. You have 248-648-6061, that goes to the hotel's engineering department. The correct number is (248) 253-9800.

John & Everyone,

If you click on the "Download Registration" link, the actual flier has the correct number. I am e-mailing our webmaster now to have it corrected on the 25th page.

John,

I received you e-mail and voice mail. I am following up on your questions and I will respond to you over the weekend.

Mark
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I received you e-mail and voice mail. I am following up on your questions and I will respond to you over the weekend.

Mark

Thanks. We got a good start on planning for the track day. Hopefully, some things will come together in the coming weeks.

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

I sent you a PM.

Mark
Tinkrr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinkrrSend a Private Message to TinkrrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
I sent my pre-registration form and a money order on August 20 th 2007
I registered at the Marriott
I phoned Barbara Hack , Away at a retreat

Is there a confirmation system in place to let folks know if you have received our registration forms?
Other's have asked me the same question that is the reason for this post.

[This message has been edited by Tinkrr (edited 10-23-2007).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,

We have your registration, you are confirmed. (sorry for the delay)

For others, there are 2 ways to know that you are confirmed. The first would be your cancelled check. If you send in a money order, obviously you will not get a cancelled check back, so the other way is to put an e-mail address on your registration form, and we will send back a confirmation e-mail.

Mark
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - Made my reservations at centerpoint Marriott lastnight and the 24th is all booked up. I did get the 25th & 26th for the $109 rate.
24th cost me $200
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CC Rider:

FYI - Made my reservations at centerpoint Marriott lastnight and the 24th is all booked up. I did get the 25th & 26th for the $109 rate.
24th cost me $200

I will be contacting the hotel on Monday to open up another block of rooms. I'll post again when I have the rate set. You will then need to call and change your reservation.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock