Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 44)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Yup that's me, rumor monger. Forget that I have been trying to get people to stay calm and do things in an appropriate fashion this whole time. Forget that I went out of my way to try to help people get their cars back when this happened with Loyde. Forget the fact that Dean actually tried to rip me off as well on a smaller job and that my car was actually scheduled to go to his shop this winter. You've got me pegged, I'm one of those PEOPLE.

Nailed it, internet saviour for sure. No dog in the fight, but barking all day with no bite. The muck raking sure gets tiring and takes away from what's actually important in this thread - the peoples property and money affected in this whole mess.

It's very unfortunate that things have turned out this way and I hope those with property and/or money involved here find resolution that is satisfactory to them. Afterall it's your opinion that matters here and I hope to hear from all affected as to how it turns out.

Good luck to all those involved getting their property back and projects completed
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Nailed it, internet saviour for sure. No dog in the fight, but barking all day with no bite. The muck raking sure gets tiring and takes away from what's actually important in this thread - the peoples property and money affected in this whole mess.

It's very unfortunate that things have turned out this way and I hope those with property and/or money involved here find resolution that is satisfactory to them. Afterall it's your opinion that matters here and I hope to hear from all affected as to how it turns out.

Good luck to all those involved getting their property back and projects completed

So, being a customer of Dean's and having Dean try to rip me off by doubling his quoted price once he finished his job, and having a schedule to drop my car off at his shop makes me completely uninvolved and unable to express my opinion? If that's the case, feel free to delete your post because if I don't have a right to post then you sure as hell don't. You were a **** the last time we talked on here. I see you haven't changed much.
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! Nah, I'll leave it there. It's pretty much on point.......

......Anyways, anyone with a real interest in this thread I hope things work out in your favor

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe how bad this has gone! I really feel terrible for everyone involved.
LAMBORRARI

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if there anyone who will be interested in a Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit with a 3800 installed, its @ Dean's shop
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LAMBORRARI:

if there anyone who will be interested in a Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit with a 3800 installed, its @ Dean's shop

You asking for the owner or seeing if anyone wants to buy it?
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the owner & wanna sell it if anyone is interested
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm the owner & wanna sell it if anyone is interested

Throw out some details. I'm sure someone will bite.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
frame is for 88 fiero, body kit from IFG for 2001 Lambo Diablo roadster, 3800 engine is installed, car needs body work and paint, interior, I'm only asking $6500 for the kit, the engine & the donor car, I'll try to post the pics I have till Dean send me more detailed pics, I'm trying to figure out how to attache pics to posts in here,

Originally posted by mptighe:

Throw out some details. I'm sure someone will bite.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm trying to figure out how to attache pics to posts in here

Click here - PIP
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

frame is for 88 fiero, body kit from IFG for 2001 Lambo Diablo roadster, 3800 engine is installed, car needs body work and paint, interior, I'm only asking $6500 for the kit, the engine & the donor car, I'll try to post the pics I have till Dean send me more detailed pics, I'm trying to figure out how to attache pics to posts in here,

Would you do a trade? say a choptop perhaps..
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no horse in this race, just curious. I have read ALL the post on the situation. It is a shame, it looks like the guy actually did some good work in the past, looks like he started in May, 2009, is that correct. I see a lot of high dollar stuff and cars in the photos, seems he had a good following for a while. It is not possible for one man to handle that amount of work, did he have any employees to help out. A one man shop of this magnitude should have been a warning that cars with the high amount of modifications would not be completed quickly. Hope everyone gets their cars and parts from him. Perhaps there is someone in the Georgia Fiero Club that could monitor the situation and perhaps get some up to date pictures to help people with cars and parts still there. I know that if I had tens of thousand of dollars in cars and parts disappearing I would be there in person to handle it. or at least have someone represent me while checking on my stuff. Sad situation.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is not a one man shop...

There was the couple Arron & Cindy (?) they did the fabrication and wiring before being "fired", Chuck is helping around the shop and is Deans estranged brother in law, a secretary called April (?) that had a torrid affair with Dean, Bob the "30K engine builder" who is Deans wife's roommate & that leads into the cult chick he married.. Stephanie (??).

Bob and Dean are to open a Muscle Car shop in Jasper next if the story is true.

Hollywood couldnt of scripted this better. I really think the local Canton, Ga news would have a field day with this.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-15-2012).]

oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good grief ! Peyton Place in the Fiero world. Thanks for the reply I was just curious what had happened, now I can see why there was so much strife in that shop. Again hope everyone comes out with their cars and parts. I live about 250 miles from there, but if I can assist anyone I will gladly drive my 87 GT up there. Has anyone made a formal complaint to the local Police departments? Here in Georgia the Sheriffs Departments seem to be helpful. Good luck everyone.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of people at some point in their lives get in over their heads in spite of great intentions and expectations. It usually comes from a single fatal flaw, such as poor management skills, taking on too big a work load, or personality flaws. (Remember Jessie James ans Sandra?) I find it especially tragic in this case because Dean's work appears to be at the top of the game. I doubt a good outcome from this mess for many. Where I live, Dean would currently be worrying about his health more than anything else, and I don't consider this to be the toughest place around. I keep meeting Fiero people and they are almost to a person people you really like. Life should not be like this. Dean still has a slim chance to save his whole deal, but he better step up quick. There is only one concrete lesson here. Go Archie or keep your wallet closed on this stuff. I could say the same for bmwguru or Darth, but I don't think they get this involved in rebodies, etc.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

Good grief ! Peyton Place in the Fiero world. Thanks for the reply I was just curious what had happened, now I can see why there was so much strife in that shop. Again hope everyone comes out with their cars and parts. I live about 250 miles from there, but if I can assist anyone I will gladly drive my 87 GT up there. Has anyone made a formal complaint to the local Police departments? Here in Georgia the Sheriffs Departments seem to be helpful. Good luck everyone.

If they haven't, they should be doing it right now. If my car was there, I'd be calling the local news as well.

Honestly, I feel (and this is pure speculation) Dean is selling off everything his or not, trying to get a few more $$$ in, and then he is going to disappear.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in South Georgia the general mind set is if you are ripped off you take matters in your own hands after attempting to rectify the situation in a civil manner. At that time we simply find the person and have a face to face conversation as the next to last method. Then it gets ugly, if you know what I mean. Possibly leading to an attitude adjustment until satisfaction has been achieved. A sample is, many years ago I orders a side car for my BMW motorcycle from California. Like a dummy I paid in full up front as the builder said he need the money to get materials, he promised a 3 week build time. After 3 months I still did not have the side car and was being screwed around on date for shipping. He was in California and I in Georgia, I think he thought he could rip me off. I called a local cab company in his town and told the owner the situation. I asked him to have his biggest, ugliest, meanest looking driver go to the business and tell the owner that I wanted my money back immediately. Cab Company owner liked the idea and said he would take care of it for free. Next day I got a call that refund was in the mail. Got my refund and lived happily ever after. I did send some money to the Cab Company for the owner and the driver to have a dinner on me. The personal touch works ! Get my drift ?

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 12-15-2012).]

spartan_chaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here in South Georgia the general mind set is if you are ripped off you take matters in your own hands after attempting to rectify the situation in a civil manner. At that time we simply find the person and have a face to face conversation as the next to last method. Then it gets ugly, if you know what I mean. Possibly leading to an attitude adjustment until satisfaction has been achieved. A sample is, many years ago I orders a side car for my BMW motorcycle from California. Like a dummy I paid in full up front as the builder said he need the money to get materials, he promised a 3 week build time. After 3 months I still did not have the side car and was being screwed around on date for shipping. He was in California and I in Georgia, I think he thought he could rip me off. I called a local cab company in his town and told the owner the situation. I asked him to have his biggest, ugliest, meanest looking driver go to the business and tell the owner that I wanted my money back immediately. Cab Company owner liked the idea and said he would take care of it for free. Next day I got a call that refund was in the mail. Got my refund and lived happily ever after. I did send some money to the Cab Company for the owner and the driver to have a dinner on me. The personal touch works ! Get my drift ?

I will say i do not agree with your statement about south GA. This may be your opinion about how you go about fixing your problems but please dont say that the general population does the same thing you do. It only makes everyone else look bad and in my opinion is disrespectful to the rest of us that also live here in GA.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry forgot there are civil people living in Georgia. Just attempting to get the people involved to look at the situation and approach the shop owner directly to get their problems solved. Maybe I am a little to Red Neck for North Georgia but here in South Georgia, like many other parts of the country, we do not just roll over and take a screwing without a fight. I will attempt to be more politically correct in the future. I will but out of this thread as I have had my say. Have a great day and drive your Fiero with pride.

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 12-15-2012).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Racer, don't forget we've got the hills up here, so you don't have the corner on red necks. Neither does Georgia or the south. I suppose we all have a little of that, either through heredity or osmosis. Even us city-fied folk. I only know of one Georgia based Fiero at Whodeanie's. I assume they're dealing with that in whatever manner they choose. I think most of the other vehicles are from out of state owners and a little difficult to meet face to face.
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
Hollywood couldnt of scripted this better. I really think the local Canton, Ga news would have a field day with this.

Actually, the local newspaper is knee deep in a 30 million dollar (taxpayer funded) scandal foisted upon us by our local Republican County Commissioners. This story would hardly raise a yawn.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry forgot there are civil people living in Georgia. Just attempting to get the people involved to look at the situation and approach the shop owner directly to get their problems solved. Maybe I am a little to Red Neck for North Georgia but here in South Georgia, like many other parts of the country, we do not just roll over and take a screwing without a fight. I will attempt to be more politically correct in the future. I will but out of this thread as I have had my say. Have a great day and drive your Fiero with pride.

It really boils down to choices you can
a- beat the crap out of the guy. He them wins a civil suit against you, you probably will have already spent a few nights in jail, and you get nothing from him
b- take him to court, both civil and criminal and laugh every day that HE is in jail.

Redneck in this case isn't redneck, it's just not smart. People are taking action, but in the smart way. They gave him enough rope to hang himself, now it's time to let him do it.
turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlackThunderGT. Are you going to post what you found ?
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlackthunderGT

Please post the pics and your findings
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys he will. But unlike me, he is taking time to cool off before posting. Cut him some slack please.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did he get his car out?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Did he get his car out?

I wouldnt call it a car.. more like whats left of a car.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Click here - PIP

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011

Thank you so much, just tried it but i guess my firewall is rejecting it.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011
Thanks so much for your help, it doesn't seem to be working, but i'll give it another try after disabling my firewall.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Click here - PIP

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbodad:

BlackThunderGT. Are you going to post what you found ?

I have a lot to say but I had to take a step back and relax. If y’all don’t know I drove to Canton, Georgia (18 hours total from West Texas Monday and Tuesday). 30 minutes after arriving I was heading to the emergency room with chest pain. They kept me overnight and did not release me until Wednesday after 4:00 PM. I still have to follow up with my Doctor this coming week. So until then I’m really trying to stay clam because I really don’t want to die over this situation.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If its that serious just walk away and don't look back, it's not worth it.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CommanderKeen
Here are the pictures that I told you I would post of your car.

Don’t know how long it’s been outside but it is growing that black mold stuff.

I got one of these tarps free at Harbor Freight maybe Dean can go by and get a new one.

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackThunderGT

2048 posts
Member since Apr 2009
Frank
This is the only full shot I got of your car.

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only red X's
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

only red X's

Hit the refresh button they are showing up on my laptop and phone browser.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackThunderGT

2048 posts
Member since Apr 2009

Here is a shot of your Lambo… man I hope your not charging by the pound for that dust.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a shame because Whodeanie did real good work and was a good upstanding member in the fiero community for a long time. Having talked to him a couple times Via PM he was always nice and respectful towards me. this seems to be happening way all to often. take on more than someone can chew for one shop and it gets overwhelming. I have a lot of respect for Dave (bmwguru) for how organized and on point he is with his swaps and In talking to him you can still tell its no walk in the park even for how capable his shop is. hopefully this gets sorted out for the best. whodeanie lets not forget has done a lot of things for this forum as well as (im pretty sure) a contribution to the tyler project.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

It's a shame because Whodeanie did real good work and was a good upstanding member in the fiero community for a long time. Having talked to him a couple times Via PM he was always nice and respectful towards me. this seems to be happening way all to often. take on more than someone can chew for one shop and it gets overwhelming. I have a lot of respect for Dave (bmwguru) for how organized and on point he is with his swaps and In talking to him you can still tell its no walk in the park even for how capable his shop is. hopefully this gets sorted out for the best. whodeanie lets not forget has done a lot of things for this forum as well as (im pretty sure) a contribution to the tyler project.

Upstanding member for a long time? What are you on? The guy shows up out of nowhere a couple years ago and it's already turned to sht. Hardly a longtime upstanding member of the fiero community. There are plenty of those guys out there but whodeanie is not one of them. I was suprised so many people were trusting him so quickly.

And I'm curious PK, why don't you show everyone all the good he has done for the forum, and the Tyler project. Not sure what your referring to there...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock