Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 30)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So are you saying that your car is more important then anyone else's?

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Dean and I were talking about it, once my car is complete, he really needs to close the doors, turn off his phone and take atleast a week to sort out his new shop.

IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

So are you saying that your car is more important then anyone else's?

More important? God no.

Did Dean say that my car is his #1 priority to complete, YES.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...YES.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ummm... do you have a problem? If so, speak your mind. No need to be coy or cryptic.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ummm... do you have a problem? If so, speak your mind. No need to be coy or cryptic.

Now boys,.....play nice.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-04-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL… come on guys get with the program, everyone knows my car is “A” number 1 priority at Dean’s shop!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Now boys,.....play nice.

I thought I was playing nice. If I have a problem with someone or something they say, I'll speak my mind. That is how adults communicate and work out their problems. Cryptic comments are not how one accomplishes anything.

Again, I dont see why anyone would have a problem with what I have said here. Dean and I speak all the time. I was at his shop to check on my overdue build (yes there are extenuating circumstances that have put Dean behind) and was told my car is his number one priority to complete. If someone has a problem with that, they need to speak with Dean.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

LOL… come on guys get with the program, everyone knows my car is “A” number 1 priority at Dean’s shop!

Which one is yours?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No matter what shop is doing a build they are never done on time...
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which one is yours?

Mine is the one he is building a new wide body kit on.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

No matter what shop is doing a build they are never done on time...

I dont know what I hate more.. that you are right or that its so past due! LOL
PFF
System Bot
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,
When you have a few moments could you PM me or email me some information on the aero rockers that you make. We might be looking for a set for Kathryn's Fiero.

-MH
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont know what I hate more.. that you are right or that its so past due! LOL

I have heard that you have changed your mind and added new things to your project several times. When you do this, "past due" becomes "your" doing, not the shops doing.

Starting out Supercharged then switching to Turbo is no overnight task. Changing your mind on what trans you want also creats a whole nother set of obstacles to overcome like wiring, mounts and programming.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I have heard that you have changed your mind and added new things to your project several times. When you do this, "past due" becomes "your" doing, not the shops doing.

Starting out Supercharged then switching to Turbo is no overnight task. Changing your mind on what trans you want also creats a whole nother set of obstacles to overcome like wiring, mounts and programming.

Well what you "heard" and what took place may not be one and the same. The turbo was Dean's idea and we decided on it before we even got started. My car is his first turbo and F23 build. You see, the car sat for several weeks while he finished the cars for Daytona (I knew this up front). So we had time to brainstorm and spit-ball several ideas. Honestly, if Dean suggested it, we usually went with it. Then it sat for a few more while he worked on that 69 Camaro job he picked up IN Daytona (not happy, but what can you do?). By this point we had already decided on the F23. Then he moved shop. Next was the horrible loss of Dean's family member. The final changes from this week are paint and body stuff that will only EXPEDITE the build because we are no longer doing them.

I made some changes (paint and body) that Dean said could be done within or close to the original time frame. There were also a few while we are in there, jobs. But those were deemed easy since the original items had to be removed anyway during the build.

Now, if Dean wants to come on here and say its my fault that the car is now WAY past its completion date, I'll not say another word on the matter. The original delays are on Dean, the later delays are beyond his control and anyone would have to be the worlds biggest A-hole to hold them against him. And if some A-hole did, I told Dean he should park their car out front and tell the owner to come collect it! Luckily, Dean is much more forgiving than I am. LOL

Dean knows how I feel about the project. He and I are cool. He knows how to deal with me and how impatient I am (this was discussed up front). We really don't need to start a war here. As a matter of fact, when Dean delivers my car this month, we are gonna have an awesome weekend on the beach and rip up my private motocross track!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-06-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well what you "heard" and what took place may not be one and the same. The turbo was Dean's idea and we decided on it before we even got started. My car is his first turbo and F23 build. You see, the car sat for several weeks while he finished the cars for Daytona (I knew this up front). So we had time to brainstorm and spit-ball several ideas. Honestly, if Dean suggested it, we usually went with it. Then it sat for a few more while he worked on that 69 Camaro job he picked up IN Daytona (not happy, but what can you do?). By this point we had already decided on the F23. Then he moved shop. Next was the horrible loss of Dean's family member. The final changes from this week are paint and body stuff that will only EXPEDITE the build because we are no longer doing them.

I made some changes (paint and body) that Dean said could be done within or close to the original time frame. There were also a few while we are in there, jobs. But those were deemed easy since the original items had to be removed anyway during the build.

Now, if Dean wants to come on here and say its my fault that the car is now WAY past its completion date, I'll not say another word on the matter. The original delays are on Dean, the later delays are beyond his control and anyone would have to be the worlds biggest A-hole to hold them against him. And if some A-hole did, I told Dean he should park their car out front and tell the owner to come collect it! Luckily, Dean is much more forgiving than I am. LOL

Dean knows how I feel about the project. He and I are cool. He knows how to deal with me and how impatient I am (this was discussed up front). We really don't need to start a war here. As a matter of fact, when Dean delivers my car this month, we are gonna have an awesome weekend on the beach and rip up my private motocross track!

Each person has their own issues and time frames. My car has gone quite a bit past the discussed time in pretty much every shop it's visited. Honestly, even though it may be longer than you guys initially discussed, if you get it back this month you're still way ahead of the game. I spoke with Dean today and he did say your car was one of his top priorities. I think other people are just reacting to the impatience you already admitted to, especially when some of the other cars may have been there before yours (I don't know this for sure just saying).
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO with everything going @ Dean's he should stop everything, take off for a week to get some rest.
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean I sent you an email (from your site) about the problems with my 4.9 swap. I also would like to see what you have for a widebody setup. Shoot me an email or call when you get a chance to talk about me maybe bringing the car to you in the near future.
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump to see how things are going. Anyone talked to Dean lately?
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be visiting Dean in just a few days. I had spoke with him last week and he is getting his shop going once again. I can tell that he will do very well at his new shop.
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear, I hope his shop works out well for him. Is the phone number on his website still the best way to go or is there a new number for the new shop?
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I would just pm Dean for his updated info. He is a super busy guy and I know that he has been setting up the new shop. If you have a project at Whodeanies your car is in good hands!
PFF
System Bot
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I managed to get in touch with him. Thanks!
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump from the other side of the pond! They have internet here now!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean any updates on my car! I just realized the time line!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-15-2012).]

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I just visited Deans Shop today and took some pics. Dean is starting to get back on his feet again and is working on many projects now. He is a great guy and went out of his way to show us around his new shop and all of the many projects going on. Here's a few pics to enjoy. There were other projects going on as well however my cameras battery died not too long after I arrived. Anyways I was very impressed by Deans work and his quality is the best there is. Absolutely top notch quality work!! As for all the projects Dean is working hard with them. Please remember he is still getting settled into his new shop. Just be patient and I promise that it will be worth the wait.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-15-2012).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*squint*

I didn't realize Dean worked on Hotwheels!

Glad to hear he's getting up and running again!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update sfl. True about the hotwheels.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'll be seeing Dean in a few weeks! Quad or Dirt bike preference?
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's nice seeing my wife's car again.

Better when Dean gets it done

She has time so he can make it right

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got off the phone with Dean. Everything is fine. He's having trouble with the new Internet service at the office. For some reason he can't get to PFF. If you need to get a hold of him please contact via email. As always busy working on our cars.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-22-2012).]

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just got off the phone with Dean. Everything is fine. He's having trouble with the new Internet service at the office. For some reason he can't get to PFF. If you need to get a hold of him please contact via email. As always busy working on our cars.

Could you PM me his email addy please?

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@CK
Sent you the requested PM.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean you have a PM.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am finaly able to log in to PFF again my IP had it on a block list for some messed up reason it would let me go to the main page but no further.
so for those that have been trying to contact me please send me an email if I can not respond here again. dean@whodeanies.com
or call me at 770-841-8154 from 9:30-7:00 M-F if I do not pick up please leave a message and I will call back.
thanks to all.

this move to the new shop with everything else going on has been very hard. I have been trying to get the cars done so the shop is still a disaster and I do not know when I will have a chance to fully get it in order but it will all work out I am sure. if you have ordered a something from us and have not gotten it please call me at once and we will get it out to you.
thanks to all
D.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL I told you to stop surfing all those XXX sites @ work! (really Cliff, you censored the word P O R N?) lol

My family and I will be in Union City next weekend (13th). We are heading to Durhamtown Plantation for a riding weekend. I am gonna get stupid on a RZR 900 XP.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-03-2012).]

Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

this move to the new shop with everything else going on has been very hard. I have been trying to get the cars done so the shop is still a disaster and I do not know when I will have a chance to fully get it in order but it will all work out I am sure. if you have ordered a something from us and have not gotten it please call me at once and we will get it out to you.
thanks to all
D.

Dean,
Good to see you back up. I've been off PFF for quite a while myself. Hope your new shop is working out for you.

When you get caught back up then lets get in touch about an engine upgrade. Maybe this winter? I'll leave it up to you for most of the design - you do wonderful magic! About the only constraint would be budget (of course!). Already got a pot of funds set aside just for this.

Later,

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am finaly able to log in to PFF again my IP had it on a block list for some messed up reason it would let me go to the main page but no further.
so for those that have been trying to contact me please send me an email if I can not respond here again. dean@whodeanies.com
or call me at 770-841-8154 from 9:30-7:00 M-F if I do not pick up please leave a message and I will call back.
thanks to all.

thanks to all
D.

Glad to see you back and about!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanks to all.

thanks to all
D.

Dean
Welcome back!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, just read your Facebook status update.... I hope all is Ok there... You have had one helluva year so far, and I think it is time for everything to settle down, and start getting better!
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero is up and running again. The job (pull out, rebuild, install) was made very easy because of the super clean install.

Dean thank you for answering my calls and questions when i needed help and offering support.

P.S.

is this crankshaft important? because I might have forgotten to put it in... Pics to follow..

Jason
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock