Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
LAMBORRARI

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

is yours the yellow one ?

Yes it the 01 yellow Diablo Kit

IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just had a tornado come threw next to the shop. I just got back from looking it over and our building is fine with the exception of the AC unit on the roof and 1 mailbox.
some of our neighbors were not so lucky. one building got hit and all 6 of the overhaed doors got sucked out. and the speedway behind us is trashed.
but we are all fine.
D.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, that was fortunate. Glad to hear that everyone (and everything) is okay. I saw you post earlier about a possible tornado, but nothing was confirmed at that point.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy that everything (mostly) is okay.
We sat in front of the TV for several hours, waiting for the moment to take the dogs and hit the basement.
Fortunately, it never happened.
Thought about you guys, as Woodstock was mentioned several times.

Hope everyone else does as well.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you guys are all okay Dean-o!

Dr. W

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean, WHA???! A TORNADO!! Thank goodness that you are all okay. That is insane what happened to your neighbors. I have witnessed a tornado once before and it is scary! Be safe, God bless you and your family.
stinky817

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stinky817Send a Private Message to stinky817Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well. i just spent about 2 hours reading through this entire thread. and i have to say wow. you have gone a VERY long way in a very short span of time. congrats man.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While Dean's shop may have escaped I've heard his home may not have been so lucky.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

While Dean's shop may have escaped I've heard his home may not have been so lucky.

You sure about that ? I thought Dean said otherwise ?? Confused.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I spoked with Dean today, and I asked him if everything was ok, he said he was fine. I didnt hear anything about anything bad. So I only expect the best for him. Thank goodness everything is ok.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

You sure about that ? I thought Dean said otherwise ?? Confused.

Not positive. I was driving in the rain, checking voice mails and deleting them, but I thought he said it went on up into his subdivision and did some damage. Again, I'm not positive. Hope I'm wrong.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all is good with me the house and shop are both fine some of my neighbors were not so lucky.

it has been a while since I have posted in here with pics so I got some shots from around the shop.
we have been going non stop for a while now but we are starting to get back to the body work again.
with all the swaps it was hard to get to the rest of them but no more.
today we are getting some more fiberglass supplys and next week around here will be an itchy mess
we have 3 cars to get ready for Daytona so it is full speed ahead on those cars.

thanks for all the support, it has not been easy to get to this point and we are still not where I want the shop to be but with all the help we get form all of you I know we will be here for a long time. Thank all of you.
D.

just to show you we can do more than just Fieros around here

Juts how fast do you want to go?

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doing GOOD professional work as usual Dean! Whoa cool projects! It's like theres always a car show going on in your shop How many horses are in that beast? Keep them coming!
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, I'm glad that you survived relatively unscathed. I saw pictures of Dixie Speedway and it looked really bad. Raydar told me you were quite fortunate. 4:00 at Stevi B's?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the twin turbo TA puts out 2300 HP and has not realy even been fully tuned yet.
in a 1/4 mile it will carry the front wheels for about 80 ft. you do not want to ever let off the gas when it does because you will tear the car up if you do.
so you kind of need to be a little crazy and a lot feraless to drive it
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
still have tons of work going on at the shop and I have not been able to update in a while so here are some of them we are working on.
I will post up more again soon.
D.

first off we were able to get Kermit back on the road again after fixing the front end as well as a used stock 6 install.
it will be our shop car. we will use it to show are body kit parts as well as 3800 swap later down the road.

we also got more work done on the Lambo, we had to redo the doors for real lambo handles and locks it was harder than you might think to do but we did get them mounted on the car so we could test fit all of it and make sure it all works.

April my office girl even came out to help on a 3800 swap. she is pretty handy in the shop and is willing to work. A+

and the other day we had a friend stop by with his car I thought you all might like.
A twin Turbo Underground racing Lambo with over 1200 HP.

and one more for now.
I have an LS4 for sale out of a 2006 Monte Carlo with computer and harness in the mall here.
here is a pic.

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET! That is ALOT of horses on that twin turbo TM! I would love to see that on the raceway someday. Kemits looking in style too...by the way love that color!! Also glad to see the doors on the Lambo now as always looking good. Wow what a treat to get to see a Gallardo there in your garage as well. Wha? Is that a boat I see there in the background?? Keep the pics coming!!
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

the twin turbo TA puts out 2300 HP and has not realy even been fully tuned yet.
in a 1/4 mile it will carry the front wheels for about 80 ft. you do not want to ever let off the gas when it does because you will tear the car up if you do.
so you kind of need to be a little crazy and a lot feraless to drive it
D.

If you are ever lacking in fearless and crazy people to drive it, let me know...

I'm only slightly kidding

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 09-09-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

If you are ever lacking in fearless and crazy people to drive it, let me know...

I'm only slightly kidding

LOL! no lack around here
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Hey, all
we finaly got our web site up and running. it is still under construction but it is up.
I need to get the content in it. we will be setting up an on line store as well as Pay Pal very soon.
thanks, Dean

www.whodeanies.com

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 09-10-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as always lots of things going on around the shop.
we have been working on a 3800 swap as well as making mounts and alt. brackets to go with them.
here are a few pics of some of what we are up to.
D.

PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that an Archie kit in the last picture?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Is that an Archie kit in the last picture?

Suuuuuure is.

That is 88lambo's car getting kitted up. I think dean has several widebody choptops going on in his shop.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-15-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
things around the shop are crazy as always be we are making some headway on lots of cars.
I have not posted here enough because of it but here is a small update.
I will post more soon.
D.

the black Mera 3800 swap is almost done now. the exhaust is at the coaters so once it gets back we will get it running and a tune in it.

2 of the choptop wide body cars are getting some work as well. we will get pics of those up in their threads by the end of the week.

the 355 kit is moving along as well, we got it running last week and are now on to reinforcing the body as well as fitting the rest of the body parts.

our other projects can be seen in the other threads.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been working on the 355 the last few days to get it ready for paint.
I started fitting body parts now that we got it running.
D.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's coming along nicely, the extended windshield really adds to how the car looks.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! That car has gone a long way since I saw it last. Looking good, So what color will it be painted?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Awesome! That car has gone a long way since I saw it last. Looking good, So what color will it be painted?

not to bad
the car will be a dark blue.
D.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My IFG355 was dark blue ! Are you installing another of my Fi355 interiors?
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What r u lookin for thos rocker panels those are nice. How boit the wide body hips
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

yep, we already have it in the stock room ready to go, you built it a while ago tan and black.
D.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

What r u lookin for thos rocker panels those are nice. How boit the wide body hips

the parts for the fieros we make can be found here.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/057283.html
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember the "unique" issues associated with the VDO instrumentation and the 3800 engine (if the vehicle uses it).

Nelson
KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Would you pm me the cost of the interior please.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KVCFIERO:

Would you pm me the cost of the interior please.

I do not make the interior, Rob does here is one of his threads.
D.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/079750-13.html
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some new pics from the shop I thought I would share.
D.

and last but not least how hany people can say that they have ever seen pics of this car much less in person at my shop
I love this car

the brand new Lambo Aventador

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 10-09-2011).]

Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a Fiero???!!
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to figure out the rear wheel wells on the 355. Mine has the wheel wells moved forward 3" so that we didn't have to stretch the chassis. Now that I see how easy it is to just stretch the cradle I wish I had gone with the stretch. Twin turbo Gallardo. I saw the video of one that did 240 mph in the Texas mile just before he popped the chute and flipped it. He walked away from it.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Nice brand new lamborghini Aventador! I always wanted to see one in person, but its just about impossible around here. The dealers and autoshows around here dont have them yet. To see one in person must be very exciting indeed. So Dean is this your new ride?
I would love to see this the next time I visit your shop.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 10-09-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock