Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 68)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350154 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job on the lights, they look fantastic!
I have a set in the basement that I was going to sell, but....

Edit: PG 68 Ownage, woohoo!!

[This message has been edited by 17Car (edited 07-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris & Fiero Thomas picked the car up today.

Archie
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like those lights I may want to do this to mine as well!
17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

I really like those lights I may want to do this to mine as well!

I have a set I'm thinking about selling, don't have the time to put them in my car, P.M. me if your interested

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie you have a pm.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, you have email.
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent Archie
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair of the 300zx lights for sale - I paid $320 for the pair, I will sell for $220 - shipping included...
they are in the same condition that I received them in.....I've never used them... PM me if interested
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

Thru the use of black magic, I got my getrag+4.9 running and I'm going to enter it at the spectator drags (oval) at Seekonk Speedway on Labor Day weekend. I fully expect to blow up the motor. If/when it does die, I will be ready to send it to you for a full make over including F40+LS3 & Finale.

Here's me racing a turbo'd Miata with the same chasis you did the HELD+F40+2.8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ELhsbL_kc
I took the better body and interior that was on the 4.9 car and moved it to this one and vice versa...

This is where I expect the 4.9 to meet it's end.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Archie,

Thru the use of black magic, I got my getrag+4.9 running and I'm going to enter it at the spectator drags (oval) at Seekonk Speedway on Labor Day weekend. I fully expect to blow up the motor. If/when it does die, I will be ready to send it to you for a full make over including F40+LS3 & Finale.

Here's me racing a turbo'd Miata with the same chasis you did the HELD+F40+2.8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ELhsbL_kc
I took the better body and interior that was on the 4.9 car and moved it to this one and vice versa...

This is where I expect the 4.9 to meet it's end.

LOL, That looks like a blast.

I don't think we have anything like that around here.

Archie
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

LOL, That looks like a blast.

I don't think we have anything like that around here.

Archie

WOW I came close to hitting him! This is why I backed off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAt7WrkXd8

Errr, I meant LS4! Whichever is the 5.3 FWD...

Yea that's what I live for...but that is the F40+ held suspension and actual car (was silver) that you worked on. Since then I swapped a 3400 block in and '7730 and other goodies.
I might sell this one once I get the one I wanna send you squared away... I'm going to slowly upload all my videos to youtube, been doing it with exclusively with my Fieros since '96.

This is the same car I wanna send you right after I bought it from Voytek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcT6YL7a-Mw
Does the body look familiar? Back then is was a turbo 3.1... Oh god the $$ I've spent on engine swap...

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 08-06-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie,

Just thought you might like to see how Pedro down here in Orlando made out with the choptop kit you sent him.

Love the mirrors.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-07-2011).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hey Archie,

Just thought you might like to see how Pedro down here in Orlando made out with the choptop kit you sent him.

Love the mirrors.

Nice Job!

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
That remonds me of a subject I gotta address......

I only have 1 set of ChopTop windows left.

I'm wondering if I should order up another 25 sets of the windows.

What do you all think?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-07-2011).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go for it. Of the kits are selling well then knock them out. Keep up the good work and new shop Archie.

Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you all think?

Archie

Yes !!
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES!
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Affirmative - always good to know replacements are available just in case!

Jim
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Archie,

Love the mirrors.

Tony where's this car, what part of orlando???

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by elitopr:

Tony where's this car, what part of orlando???

I forget where he lives, but he is in our club and attends meetings.

Check your pm.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-09-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daaaaaaang !

Now that shot is SEXY !

Details (specs) on the wheels !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-09-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice. I like how the sail window is tweaked (more aggressive).

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-09-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie you settle on a color yet ?
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you all think?

Archie

Please do it!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie. What is the rear tire size on the chopper? Using your own fingers-how much of a finger gap do you have for fronts and back?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-19-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie you have a PM !
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is my next look. I just love the chopped notchback.

Rob
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

This is my next look. I just love the chopped notchback.

Rob

Me too. I think this might be next on my list too.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This setup is on 1 of my dream lists. I own a notchie and love this look! That widebody and chop looks FANTASTIC on a notchie!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Affirmative - always good to know replacements are available just in case!

Jim

Ya I agree w this, my insurance co was just whining about replacments and the avalibility! I may pick up a extra set from ya in a few months to keep them happy.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

This setup is on 1 of my dream lists. I own a notchie and love this look! That widebody and chop looks FANTASTIC on a notchie!

Glad you like it.

We are painting it this week so it should be looking finished soon.

Archie
PISA The Fiero HQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PISA The Fiero HQClick Here to visit PISA The Fiero HQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to PISA The Fiero HQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

You have a PM from me.

Marty
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is off-topic but I hope Cliff will understand.

A couple of months ago it was announced that my Sister-in-law, was one of three nonimees for National Middle School Principal of the Year. We are so proud of her. Back then I wanted to post this link up so I could tell all of my Fiero friends about it. She's the 2nd one on the list, Linda Archambault.

http://www.nassp.org/Conten...f_the_Year_Finalists

You can Google "2012 National Middle School Principal of the Year" & see that is was also announced in news papers all over the country.

I wanted to post this when we heard about it, but I knew it was off topic.

Well, guess what, I gotta post it..... it was announced Friday......... SHE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will be going to Washington D.C. at the end of the month &, among other things, will visit the White House meet the President.

I didn't want to post it in O.T. because there are people that won't pass up a chance to bash Obama.

Please, Let's leave politics out of this one.

We are so proud.

She is now 2012 National Middle School Principal of the Year

Archie
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know this is off-topic but I hope Cliff will understand.

A couple of months ago it was announced that my Sister-in-law, was one of three nonimees for National Middle School Principal of the Year. We are so proud of her. Back then I wanted to post this link up so I could tell all of my Fiero friends about it. She's the 2nd one on the list, Linda Archambault.

http://www.nassp.org/Conten...f_the_Year_Finalists

You can Google "2012 National Middle School Principal of the Year" & see that is was also announced in news papers all over the country.

I wanted to post this when we heard about it, but I knew it was off topic.

Well, guess what, I gotta post it..... it was announced Friday......... SHE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will be going to Washington D.C. at the end of the month &, among other things, will visit the White House meet the President.

I didn't want to post it in O.T. because there are people that won't pass up a chance to bash Obama.

Please, Let's leave politics out of this one.

We are so proud.

She is now 2012 National Middle School Principal of the Year

Archie

Tha'ts totally cool Archie!!!

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

el_roy1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for el_roy1985Send a Private Message to el_roy1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more I see chopped notchies,especially the widebodies, the more I think I'll leave mine as a notch. That thing looks way good.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie
That is a great honor
I believe that our teachers don't get the credit that they deserve.
Congratulations !!!
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Archie..
btw your car is smoking! uh, i mean hot, smoking is probably not the best choice of words when talking about a fiero. lol
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 09-07-2011).]

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie that is sweet! I work in the educational technology field. I attend a lot of the national technology conferences. If she is there they will acknowledge her. Thats awesome! Congrats.
elitopr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I done my part of Pedro's chop top!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pho...56564&type=1&theater

Hey Archie,

Love the mirrors.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock