Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 77)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350410 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That´s freakin sharp lookin fiero. Congrats !!!!!

Edited for page ownage!!
------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie any new pics from the stormtrooper choptop ?

curious what it looked like with some new wheels,
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, any luck finding a glass vendor the the chop glass? Did you call Tri City Auto glass? up here?
SavageFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageFieroSend a Private Message to SavageFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Thanks 2.5 ! Archie, thanks for shipping me the door caps. There working out great !

Bozzie that car is insane! Very impressive work. Is this your 88 with the custom Malibu interior? Or a completely different build? Either way, highly impressed and quite jealous of your skills.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got to visit today and see the wide body parts for my dream car and speak with Archie. Thanks for taking the time out Of your day to visit. The parts are of high quality I do say. Archie was kind enough to drive the widebody notchie to work for me to view, Sweet! I also saw Troyboys wife's car with the Amida dash. Now I gotta have the dash too! I do need to stay focused and get the engine fixed up first. Surprisingly the engine Archie has in his Notchie V8 makes the engine bay look less cluttered. I think he said the tai lights are 2011 Camaro, everything about the car looked top notch. Archie this is the Porshe that I talked about to make "slight" body modification to your parts.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-25-2014).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it was nice visiting with you too.

I see what you mean about the scoop. I'm sure you could do it.

Archie

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Got to visit today and see the wide body parts for my dream car and speak with Archie. Thanks for taking the time out Of your day to visit. The parts are of high quality I do say. Archie was kind enough to drive the widebody notchie to work for me to view, Sweet! I also saw Troyboys wife's car with the Amida dash. Now I gotta have the dash too! I do need to stay focused and get the engine fixed up first. Surprisingly the engine Archie has in his Notchie V8 makes the engine bay look less cluttered. I think he said the tai lights are 2011 Camaro, everything about the car looked top notch. Archie this is the Porshe that I talked about to make "slight" body modification to your parts.

fierjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierjoeSend a Private Message to fierjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard a Bugatti fiero Replica was coming up from florida pretty soon any chances there will be a build thread?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

That´s freakin sharp lookin fiero. Congrats !!!!!

Edited for page ownage!!

I feel old and stupid, but wtf is that pink thing in the front for?
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a tow hook that is used for hooking a cable when towing the car on a flatbed,if you tried to hook the cable under the nose it would risk damage.
hcforde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Thanks 2.5 ! Archie, thanks for shipping me the door caps. There working out great !

Hmmm............. I Just don't know if this car works for me. Well............ Tell you what, I will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself though. I will give you my car to rework, and refine on what you have started and done here and I will take this car for collateral until you are finished. Just call or PM me for when we will be doing the swap and I will be willing to give you some free pointers on how to make your second attempt stand out from the crowd.

In all seriousness, very sweet and original tweaks. The front end looks very aggressive yet sleek. I want to do something like that in a chop top. In the back I want to move the license plate up between the lights. On the sides, a mild widebody so the doors will not have to be modified, with narrow scoops on the wheel wells. I have 1 complete fastback GT and 1 complete SE at my disposal with a frame (for practice) and 3 complete 'bodies'. I plan on doing a chop-top on both a fastback and notchback simultaneously. That way I can go back and forth doing the same thing at the same time and I will have less down-time overall. Just need to finish my storage shed so can make the garage my shop. You have given me the impetus to get back to work on the shed(should be finished by the middle of June).

Great work, very inspirational.

[This message has been edited by hcforde (edited 05-18-2014).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Maybe we should ask what's up at Archie's in Vegas?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Maybe we should ask what's up at Archie's in Vegas?

Something pretty cool ...let me tell ya !!!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on Archie give a lil update or hint about what's going on in Vegas,.... breathe some life back into this place.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Come on Archie give a lil update or hint about what's going on in Vegas,.... breathe some life back into this place.

Here's a hint
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just 2 hours to go.
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the new site much better
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I need to send you some pics to add to the #10 gallery

JIm
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Looks like I need to send you some pics to add to the #10 gallery

JIm

You can use the email link at the top of Choptop Tribute page .... thank you for takin the time
regards
Danyel
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

Like the new site much better

You & me both!!!!

I want to thank Danyel for helping to put this all together & making it so that I can keep it updated.

I couldn't have done this by myself.

I would love it if any custoimers with any better pictures of their cars could use the link to send them to me.

Thanks Danyel.

And Thanks to my customers & friends.

Archie
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

You can use the email link at the top of Choptop Tribute page .... thank you for takin the time
regards
Danyel

Updates sent

Jim
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Updates sent

Jim

Thank you Jim ..... Archie will update soon
regards
Danyel

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulation's on the new site, it looks great. Time to go shopping.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Archie you're welcome ... it was my pleasure .... I was just payin forward.
regards
Danyel
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha..... I am the first to say it over here, but Happy Birthday Archie.

Now for my question relating to Fiero stuff. Can you point me the direction of a FAQ on LSx selection IE which LS is your kit made for, best year/engine choice. In the near future (next 3 months) I am going to be contacting the people running your shop now and requesting a complete master build kit for the LSx Standard Trans. However I would like to have the motor sitting here before I do that. So any words of advice would be great.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 07-11-2015).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Please delete this post. Sorry about the extra reply.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 07-11-2015).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, checking in with an update.

Even though, I've said it's "Semi-Retired" several times, I seem to keep getting emails & phone calls from people who think I've totally retired.

I've been staying pretty busy since moving to Las Vegas a little more than a year ago. But I still have time to check in on PFF everyday.

I'm still making & selling the SBC Chevy V-8 kits for both the Automatic & the stick shift cars and the LS V-8 kits for the stick shift cars. Also, I'm still doing the 6 speed conversion kits.

I'm also still doing the MadArch WideBody kits & the Warber scoops, Battery trays & the headliners.

I continue to have all of that stuff in stock.

I'm even doing a V-8 swap every once in a while....

I did get rid of my 800 number. Everyone calls with their cell phone now a days. So the 800 number just had both you & me paying for the call.

The best number to get me is 847-212-3909.

Thanks

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-18-2015).]

jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see you staying as busy as you want... Hope your enjoying semi-retirement.. Sure it is a lot less head ache than running the full shop wa

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
Northstar Rebuild

V8Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought an F40 six speed kit from Archie. Same old business as usual with good service, great kit, great support..great to do business with Archie. I also bought an SBC kit from Archie around 16 years ago.
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2016 semi-retirement bump.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL

A Friend (& old customer of mine) from Miami, used to call me during the Winter months to tease me about the FL weather vs the Illinois weather.

So, here I am in Las Vegas & he sends me a snow brush/ice scrapper as a Christmas present.

I had to get up early on Monday to go to the State line for PowerBall tickets.

Guess what, I had to scrape frost off the windshield before I could leave.

At least I got on the news. (Gray hoodie with sunglasses)

PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At least I got on the news. (Gray hoodie with sunglasses)

LOL!

HAGO!
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha..
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie .... INCOGNITO !!! hahaha good one ...

Danyel
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Archie:

LOL

A Friend (& old customer of mine) from Miami,

As Archie knows, I had no use for the scrapper here in Miami even though it got down to 53*. (for a few minutes)

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 01-19-2016).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie how about some pics of that widebody you are working on (les's car) ?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 years ago today. We closed up my Shop in IL. & I began my move to NV.

A shout out to Kris & Rob wishing them well & thanking them for all the good years of building some great Fieros.

A special thanks to all of my customers.

Yes, I'm still around, selling my engine & transmission conversion kits.

Thanks

Archie

847-212-3909
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear that
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for the SEMA crew
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock