Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350406 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So they finaly gave you the right wheels I see.
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed that GM has been using them same wheels on a bunch of there concept cars recently
JD86GT350

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, time to change the Fino pics on your website Archie, this car looks great compared to the solid wheel silver Fino!
Woody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WoodySend a Private Message to WoodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie Is This Posibly?

I Know You Just Do Chop Street Dreams Does The Doors And The Suupra Veilside Any Place Can Do And The Targa I Dunno Where To Do But Im Just Wondering If Its Posible
I Know Its Off Topic But Think Of It As Another Post Of A Silver Choptop
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Woody:

Archie Is This Posibly?

Actually that looks pretty good..... I'm sure it could be done...... Ahhhh.... Do you have like a couple Platnum Credits Cards, so we can get started?

Actually, I gotta say, there is one thing in your image that gives me a real good idea for a future project.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-22-2003).]

Woody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WoodySend a Private Message to WoodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Actually that looks pretty good..... I'm sure it could be done...... Ahhhh.... Do you have like a couple Platnum Credits Cards, so we can get started?

Archie

Credit Cards?
First Im Working At The Lisence Hahaha
Im 15
And Dont Own A Fiero But Working This Summer At It Good To Know You Like It!

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2003 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JD86GT350:

Ok, time to change the Fino pics on your website Archie, this car looks great compared to the solid wheel silver Fino!

Done, check it out http://www.v8archie.com/fino.htm

Archie

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2003 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
see what happens when your bored and theres a fino on the monitor and a marker in front of you?
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2003 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, I gotta say, there is one thing in your image that gives me a real good idea for a future project.

Archie

I bet i know what it is. I will let you know on saturday.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what's up at Archie's these days? The Fino turned out beautiful....what's the next project? How's the GT-40 coming along?

Mark
PFF
System Bot
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2003 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GT40? Pics please

-Phantom

87gt5speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2003 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gt5speedSend a Private Message to 87gt5speedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie---Quick question.....What's it like to be the man? Cause you're the man.

Ps. When I buy your master build kit am I allowed to hang out with you in the sweetest garage ever?

------------------
---"Didn't those catch fire?"---
---"Why didn't you get an MR2?"---
---"The engine is WHERE?"---
---Liking Fiero's is a lonely business---

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87gt5speed:
When I buy your master build kit am I allowed to hang out with you in the sweetest garage ever?

You sure can. ..... Sometimes (about once a week) there are so many V-8 Fiero people hanging out at the shop that I've started calling it "Archie's Clubhouse".

I took some new pics. 2 days ago for this thread and went and left the disc at the shop, I'll post them tomorrow.

Archie

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2003 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping this Saturday is another clubhouse get together because I have a V-8 Indy Fiero to deliver with a fresh paint job....it's for sale so someone come and buy it!

Mark the paint guru

edited cuz I spell like a dork sometimes

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 04-10-2003).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We only have a few new things going on right now........

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Man! Nice job Archie!

------------------
'87GT 5" Drop on 17's, Can you say "Bagged"? -on air- (Custom paint, interior, stereo, exhaust, intake, spoiler)

'95 Eclipse GSX, Black, T-25 Turbo, Autometer Pro gauge, Razo shift knob

fieros only

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We only have a few new things going on right now........

Are you kidding me?!? Holy Cow!!! Is that going to go into the GT-40? That would be SWEET!

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
[URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

GOLDSE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOLDSESend a Private Message to GOLDSEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SHA-WING!! I've been wanting to drop that engine into a Fiero forever. Major factor being money. I could buy a couple of nice cars for the cost of a used LT-5. Is your plan to mount transverse or longitudinal?
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<Speechless>

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo - FOR SALE
Hartz's Toys

91z4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 91z4meSend a Private Message to 91z4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I don't own a fiero nor do I know very much about them but isn't the LT5 the same size as a BBC. Also what Tranny can hold the horsepower that thing puts out???

Just to dream 405 HP 7K redline...Man life would be good.

PFF
System Bot
FieroLT1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLT1Click Here to visit FieroLT1's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroLT1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap!!!

Please tell me you are mounting that thing LONGITUDINALLY with a powerglide or something like that!

------------------
Winston Ojeda
88 Fiero Formula LT1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
http://www.FieroLT1.com
Home of the Fiero LT1

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 91z4me:

Just to dream 405 HP 7K redline...Man life would be good.

I gusse if ya gota have a 32V V8, this is the ticket.! Northstar? we dont need no stinkin Northstar.. J/K

87gt5speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gt5speedSend a Private Message to 87gt5speedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LT5!
LT5!
LT5!
LT5!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So...........sweeeeeeeeeeeet.........

------------------
---"Didn't those catch fire?"---
---"Why didn't you get an MR2?"---
---"The engine is WHERE?"---
---Liking Fiero's is a lonely business---

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, can't wait to see that GT40 at the DELL RUN in a little over a week,It looks GREAT! I will try to make sure it has a very special spot at the show!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Archie, can't wait to see that GT40 at the DELL RUN in a little over a week,It looks GREAT! I will try to make sure it has a very special spot at the show!

Thanks, that would be great.

Please remember that all of my cars, I bring to the Dells would be in unjudged class, so we gotta figure out someplace to put them.

I don't mind paying the registration fee (as my way to support the event & because some people don't want me to actually enter the event).

Archie

------------------

91z4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2003 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 91z4meSend a Private Message to 91z4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTT
hiller21c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2003 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiller21cSend a Private Message to hiller21cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a little bump to the top. hey archie wuts goin on with that lt5. any hints, im very interested.
thanx
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2003 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, im STILL waiting for thoes exhaust pics. you said you'd send me, do you wanna make a sale or not??

------------------
Rich
white 86 se, 2" drop, coil overs, KYB's. CRX intake, ported manifolds

Gold 86 se, Built 355, 4:10 adjustable Koni's, Eibach's,polly. and lots more!!

SOLD the Mitsu.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2003 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie is out of town for a week. Just thought I'd let you know.

Mark
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2003 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

Archie, im STILL waiting for thoes exhaust pics. you said you'd send me, do you wanna make a sale or not??

You can find just about all the pictures of Archies ehaust setups here on the forum. The first place to look would be the build thread for the stinger.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2003 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't mind paying the registration fee (as my way to support the event & because some people don't want me to actually enter the event).

Archie

What's the matter Archie some people don't like the competion or what?? (chickens) It should only stimulate the rest of use to built better show cars.. I for one don't have a problem going up against you or anyone else. It only creates one heck of a modified class, your good work is an inspiration for me to do better on mine in the coming years.. Keep it up

------------------

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2003 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

You can find just about all the pictures of Archies ehaust setups here on the forum. The first place to look would be the build thread for the stinger.

im pretty sure that the set-up used on the stinger was a little differand as he wanted the car quiet im wanting some pics of what he sells with his kit
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2003 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!!

must... have... gt40 pics!!

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2003 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only wanna know where ti get those side scoops on the silver choptop car.
Seanpaul

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2003 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanpaulSend a Private Message to SeanpaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow full house!...Hey, that's how my mom's back yard looked back in ummm...I was about 18..
Well all the fieros minus the V8's and chop tops, but I had a lot of stock FB's..

Yea that's right 1996, then she told me I had to move out...Hehehehehe. Cant believe I had 9 fieros
and I sold them all but 2....man I cried, but I couldn't take them all with me....

Looks nice Arch...Nice to see such a shop full of "the stuff dreams are made of..."

[This message has been edited by Seanpaul (edited 06-04-2003).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those of you that were at the Dell's show saw the debut of (GMGW3) Cary's White 350HO Chop Top 87GT. As luck would have it, the place where he parked it at the Dell's wasn't all that flattering & you just couldn't get a good picture of it there. And he has posted just a couple of pics on PFF..... He's kinda Shy.

Anyway, He was at my place today and we got some good pictures of the car, so you can see what we see.

Tell Him that he should get a little thread up with info on this car for you.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-28-2003).]

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got Choptop?

~Mark

------------------
Lookin for a fiero, yet again

AIM : Mjpana252
email : mjpana@attbi.com

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2003 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MUST HAVE CHOP TOP!

Archie...other franchise and move something up here for us Northerners so we can get a Chop Top or get a kit or sell instructional videos for like $100-$200...I'd be the 1st buyer!!! Lord knows I cant afford to make the treck down there and back and get the service done!

I want in!!

Steven Rossi

SanBerdueFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post06-29-2003 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SanBerdueFieroSend a Private Message to SanBerdueFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....(GMGW3) Cary's White 350HO Chop Top 87GT. .. And he has posted just a couple of pics on PFF..... He's kinda Shy.
..Tell Him that he should get a little thread up with info on this car for you.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-28-2003).]

This is a great looking car.. Mr White (Archie too) SHOULD be congratulated. ( Congratulations for restoring your Fiero to this level of excellence). Anything done to the interior?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock