Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 55)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350159 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's up at Archies????

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

What's up at Archies????

Well lets see......

About a year & a half ago, I bought a beautiful low mile '88 Formula from a local guy. I always intended to put an LSx 6 speed into it & never had time, so we put in a "normal" SBC in it with a 6 speed until we could find time to install the LS1 into it.

Well we finally decided to do the LS1 swap about 8 days before we left for the Dells. We did a little test driving on the car on Thursday before the Dells & left for the ~250 mile round trip last Friday morning. We managed to get 25 MPG on the trip including a lot of local hot rodding time around the Dells area.

The people that attended the Dells show might have noticed it sitting right next to Chuck's "Best of Show, Modified" winning LT1 turbo WideBody Coupe.

Well ok, so no one noticed Congrats Chuck

Anyway, here's some pics of it after we got home. (I forgot to bring my camera to the Dells).

I love how the car drives & everything on it works great.

However, I am considering selling it right away, if the price is right. A friend of mine has a <10,000 mile '87 GT 5 speed car that I'd love to put an LS3 into.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chucks old wheels look good on there, and T's old tips are...interesting

Now, about those brakes

Really is a mint car, the future owner will be very proud of it.

Originally posted by Archie:

A friend of mine has a <10,000 mile '87 GT 5 speed car that I'd love to put an LS3 into.

And what about the Solstice?
------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 06-06-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

And what about the Solstice?

It's getting an LS3 in about a week.

Archie
Ditkaphile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there Archie...it's Chris down in Byron. Finally got to talk to you last week on the phone. You may recall that you pondered if perhaps you and I were the last two guys who liked Mike Ditka. So this pic is for you...

Sorry for the distraction, please continue with the thread

And my apologies to the Packer fans. But you made me miserable for the entire decade of the 90's, what with that Brett Favre guy and all.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well lets see......

About a year & a half ago, I bought a beautiful low mile '88 Formula from a local guy. I always intended to put an LSx 6 speed into it & never had time, so we put in a "normal" SBC in it with a 6 speed until we could find time to install the LS1 into it.

Well we finally decided to do the LS1 swap about 8 days before we left for the Dells. We did a little test driving on the car on Thursday before the Dells & left for the ~250 mile round trip last Friday morning. We managed to get 25 MPG on the trip including a lot of local hot rodding time around the Dells area.

I love how the car drives & everything on it works great.

Archie

A very nice combination.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-06-2008).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, what's going on with THIS car?!?!?!?!?!

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

So, what's going on with THIS car?!?!?!?!?!

Man, I can't get away with anything anymore.

I took that picture from 3 different angles trying to get that car just slightly into the pic & then you catch it right off.

It's just mostly in storage, I think Dave wants to sell it, so he can put an LS engine in his DL10.

Really haven't had time to do any work to it.

I can give you the owners name if you would like to buy it.

Archie
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2008 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can give you the owners name if you would like to buy it.

Archie

If I didn't already have a blue chop top on my trailer I would have considered buying it.

caseyret

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for caseyretSend a Private Message to caseyretEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the price tag on the formula????????????????
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by caseyret:

What's the price tag on the formula????????????????

15500 with the shinny wheels, 14500 with the Stock Formula wheels.

Everything works including cold A/C The exhaust is 2.5" with dual cats & mufflers.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy: Cory this is a dispute between Archie and David that shouldn't even be aired out on the forum (that's what pm's are for). You shouldn't rush to judge Archie based on Davids experience with their transaction.

Archie had no problem airing out this dispute on the Central Florida Fieros forum. As a matter of fact, he crapped all over Dave's build thread. I had to censor one of Archie's posts, because he posted a distasteful photo (depicting Dave as a dildo).

This type of behavior is unacceptable, and unbecoming of a business owner. I don't care how busy your shop is, or how loyal your other customers are. That doesn't give you the right to treat someone like sh!t.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Archie had no problem airing out this dispute on the Central Florida Fieros forum. As a matter of fact, he crapped all over Dave's build thread. I had to censor one of Archie's posts, because he posted a distasteful photo (depicting Dave as a dildo).

This type of behavior is unacceptable, and unbecoming of a business owner. I don't care how busy your shop is, or how loyal your other customers are. That doesn't give you the right to treat someone like sh!t.

Wrong. The picture was depicting Archie as the penis inside the roadsteer and it was David who posted it on the insurgent site, thus Archie provided the link demonstrating David's behavior. IMO I think both parties need to grow up.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about what transpired on RFT. I very seldom go there. But no, I'm not wrong about Archie posting that picture on the CFF website. He did in fact post it there, and I personally removed it. BTW, I'm one of the admins there.

But I'll agree, both parties have a little growing up to do.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Actually, if you read that thread, it was David that determined that airing out the dispute in public was to be done in his build thread. He's the one who brought it up in that thread, not me.

Since he brought it up in that thread with insults & accusations, it was appropriate for me to answer there. You'll note that my answer was civil. But then rather than to discuss it like grown-ups he decides that he should be posting **** pictures about me & calling me names.

So now what makes you think that PFF is the appropriate place place to post about something that happened on another Forum?

Archie
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM's

[edit to add: I promise not to clutter up this thread any more.]

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-09-2008).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To clear things up I posted the picture on RFT. Blacktree was unware of this and didn't check the RFT link I posted to that thread.

Now as for archie... civil... decapitating my picture (wow, great customer service skills archie) please accusing me of copying Troy's car and then compaining about it on CFF and w/ Fiero Thomas and company? You had no problem taking my money but now I understand why the negative attitude durning that process... Client conflict.. Right troy and archie?

So now you want to civilly discuss the issue... Who are you kidden?!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-09-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

To clear things up I posted the picture on RFT. Blacktree was unware of this and didn't check the RFT link I posted to that thread.

Now as for archie... civil... decapitating my picture (wow, great customer service skills archie) please accusing me of copying Troy's car and then compaining about it on CFF and w/ Fiero Thomas and company? You had no problem taking my money but now I understand why the negative attitude durning that process... Client conflict.. Right troy and archie?

Actually, I was willing to discuss this civilly back on April 27th when I responded to your accusations. You never responded to that, you just went on your Internet terrorism campaign. Calling me names & posting up your por n on other websites. I had actually EMailed that same response to you a few weeks earlier & you ignored responding to that too.

At this point, the record is set. You made accusations in your posts on CFF, I responded to each & every one of them on April 27th. My responses are still uncontraverted & instead you decided that the way to argue your case was to try to trash me on all the forums. What did you think I was going to do, offer you money to quit trashing me on the Internet???

So at this point, any attempt at discussion is lost.

As for the decapitation, check the dates, you had already started calling me names & insulting me by that date, so you got some back.

Archie

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I have to say it here since I can't reply else where. Archie I have to retract my Low Blow statement about the picture, now knowing where it originated. I must say that your remark was well warranted and carried humor as well.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

look I don't want to get into this mess here but I just want to say one thing and one thing only and that is it and I am out. Archie did not make the comment on the cars to me as you state abv. I will not also say who was apart of the discussion. I will say that I was very shocked when I saw the photo that you posted and so was my 4 year old that was with me while I was surfing. But I am not going to go there. There was also no complaints when I went in on my last visit to the shop as you are stating abv about your car. It was a few guys looking at cars and bouncing car ideas around. I got one hell of an education that day and thanks again as my eyes have been open wider now. I am sorry you dont like where this ended and I am sure the same is on the other side. Archie was very professional when I was there and it was great to see. But its time to call a truse and move on and get your car done the way you want and have good days going forward. So take this lightly as I am not trying to start anything I just wanted to drop a line in.

So with that in mind WHATS UP AT ARCHIES so we can get this thread back on track

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 06-10-2008).]

pdemondo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

15500 with the shinny wheels, 14500 with the Stock Formula wheels.

Everything works including cold A/C The exhaust is 2.5" with dual cats & mufflers.

Archie

That is one cool ride. Now if I could get that my wife and kids to chip in for Father's day!
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

WTF david, is there a problem? Did I miss something?
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oil Change! No really it's the new DoD 5.3 going in...... Now that would be a 50MPG car with some serious attitude. Hmmm. Now that's an idea! No really he's installing 100 Starter motors in series to make the cheapest made electric car cause the field mice died from being stuffed with Steroids and caffeine. NO REALLY it's getting a NASA Booster Rocket added to each side donated by JScott. NO REALLY he's building the first Amphibious Solstice. NO REALLY It's now named the Sol Sub. Ummmm. New Wheels?

Really read above he says it's getting an LS3.

DISCLAIMER: AADD and Sparks make for some good laughs.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-17-2008).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't updated this in a while, so lets see if I can bring in Spring with an update.

We have the Stinger back in the shop.

It's nice to have it back again.

I Haven't really talked about it much because it's been kinda fun to see what the speculation was on why it was here. Kinda reminds me of when it was being built & how we managed to have a complete build thread without anyone knowing that it was being built with suicide doors. You can relive the build thread here //www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-1-013402.html

Some will remember that I sold the Stinger back in January 2004. Jeff, the current owner had a little accident with it & caused some damage to the drivers door, rear clip & 1/4 panel. It also resently broke a couple of teeth off of the ring gear. So the only reason it's here is to repair those problems. We're not putting an LSx engine in it or putting a 6 speed in it, just fixing a couple of things & finishing the install of a set of Aus 1/4 panels he had bought.

We're almost done, here's couple of pics of it.

Well, I've got a chance to work on the Stinger a bit before the 25th and I'm expecting to be able to repair and repaint the car before next weekend. I've been working on the Perfect Union for the past couple of months but it's not going to make the 25th. But Archie needs to do some work on the chassis before the final painting so it's heading back to his shop for a week to get that done. In the mean time, I'm going to shift my focus to the Stinger and take care of the paint.

The bumper covers were pulled off a few weeks ago and sent out to Keystone Automotive for stripping. There were several layers of paint on the covers and another layer of paint would have been asking for trouble. Now I can start with basically a brand new cover to paint. The car has been sitting quietly awaiting attention and yesterday I took a couple of pics of it.

Other than pulling the bumper covers, I haven't had any time to do anything to the car. So, we'll see how things go.

Mark

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie getting some props from Car-2-lo for developing a method, at his shop, to install aftermarket mirrors on the fiero.

http://www.westcoastfieros....?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=12

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-21-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8649 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Sorry double post.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-21-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those mirrors do match Car-Lo chopper.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
I just got the widebody kit today and it looks great I will post pictures on my thread as I go.
thanks again,
Whodeanie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Archie,
I just got the widebody kit today and it looks great I will post pictures on my thread as I go.
thanks again,
Whodeanie

Thats great. Please take of the crate it was sent in.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Thats great. Please take of the crate it was sent in.

WHAT?????????????

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

WHAT?????????????

I'm going to need a Mad-Arch kit for #015 and I wanted to see how big the crate and to see if I have enough room for it inside my garage.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I'm going to need a Mad-Arch kit for #015 and I wanted to see how big the crate and to see if I have enough room for it inside my garage.

ok I get it now.
the box had everything but the rear bumper because I am not using that one but it was about 6" x 40" x 72" apx.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curley's kinda crazy. He has a garage that will hold 8 show cars & he's worried if he'll have enough room for a couple of cardboard boxes.

I also just shipped a complete wideBody kit to another guy in 2 boxes.

Box #1 was 40# & was 75x33x9
Box #2 was 39# & was 72x22x22

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our latest V-8 swap car arrived at the shop Saturday.

It's an 87 4 cylinder 5 speed coupe with only 37000 miles.

It's owned by a member of this Forum.

What make this one notable in my book is that he is the original owner & bought the car new in 1987.

Now the part that is strange to me is that it's a 4 cylinder coupe but came brand new with the Aero body style like 1986 SE only with the black paint on the lower aero trim.

I've been around Fieros for 20+ years & never saw an 87 Aero Coupe with a 4 cylinder engine in it.

Someone tell me I'm not crazy.

Archie
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't say you're crazy yet. That color scheme is unique. The body looks great and being an 87 SE is definitely unique and a 4 cyl!! That is a completely custom order car! If you're crazy then I'll jump in that boat.
merlot566jka

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i bought an 86 5spd se with the areo body, and it had (gold body) black painted trim aswell. this was in VA a couple of years ago. by the fade of it, thats how it was made

must be crazy guys?
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
remember jonny, it also said "special edition" on the doors. almost like a dealer thing.

that one merlot is talking about was also my first fiero. $700 bux and it barely ran!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our latest V-8 swap car arrived at the shop Saturday.

It's an 87 4 cylinder 5 speed coupe with only 37000 miles.

It's owned by a member of this Forum.

Archie

What is our forum member getting under the hood, LS engine? Enquiring minds would like to know.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

remember jonny, it also said "special edition" on the doors. almost like a dealer thing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Don't say that is so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of those was 2 blocks from me and I know I could have had it for $100 or so. Busted rocker, 4 flats, never moved for at least a year. It also said special edition!!! Gold over black with wing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Now they've moved and no idea where it is.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock