Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

OK so here is a chop top. I did not use a scale but the pictures that you put up to get the same look. Close anyway?

I've two requests of you:
  1. Is there a way you can produce pics deleting the sunroof from both renditions above?

2. Separately --- because I suspect it would be much more difficult --- is it possible to then add a factory rear wing to the rear decklid of each one?

IP: Logged
S-toon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to see my car go from silver to black.

Thanks,
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hows this?

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-23-2009).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hows this?

That's not quite a "factory" rear wing for a Fiero GT, but in all fairness, I did not provide you an example of one, let alone an example of a "factory" Fiero GT rear wing at the correct angle.

Nonetheless, IMHO, you are quite good at this, 85SEnochie.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

You apparently derive some satisfaction from those efforts (good for us on Pennock's Fiero Forum), and I'd imagine you've already helped several people here (doubly good for us on PFF) to decide what they want to do next to their Fieros --- without them first incurring the very considerable expense of actually doing it --- as in the choptop I'm considering on my solid-roofed, bright red, `86 GT with factory wing.

Thanks again for your much appreciated efforts, 85SEnochie!

mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you photoshop the black side stripes like what`s on this 1970 Plymouth Barracuda http://www.moparmusclemagaz...da_aar/photo_03.html and put it on this Fiero the viper snakeskin green one //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076033.html with maybe GT in the back where it say`s Cuda. Thanks Lynn
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

That's not quite a "factory" rear wing for a Fiero GT, but in all fairness, I did not provide you an example of one, let alone an example of a "factory" Fiero GT rear wing at the correct angle.

Nonetheless, IMHO, you are quite good at this, 85SEnochie.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

You apparently derive some satisfaction from those efforts (good for us on Pennock's Fiero Forum), and I'd imagine you've already helped several people here (doubly good for us on PFF) to decide what they want to do next to their Fieros --- without them first incurring the very considerable expense of actually doing it --- as in the choptop I'm considering on my solid-roofed, bright red, `86 GT with factory wing.

Thanks again for your much appreciated efforts, 85SEnochie!

I thought it was a factory wing for a GT. I am looking at it now and it looks a little small do you want me to try again? If you have a picture of a factory wing it would help.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here you go S-toon

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here is the CUDA GT

mickeyswing52

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mickeyswing52Send a Private Message to mickeyswing52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Looks great. I think I will try it in black
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought it was a factory wing for a GT. I am looking at it now and it looks a little small do you want me to try again? If you have a picture of a factory wing it would help.

85SEnochie, in response to your request immediately above, here are some pics I found from much earlier in this thread, of a factory wing:

Originally posted by Kyle1016:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pics of the factory wing taken from the same angle as your "Before" and "After" pics of the red GT on this page, but I hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by project34 (edited 07-24-2009).]

S-toon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for taking the time to do that.
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is this? Not as much roof to see but thought I would give it a go.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by S-toon:

Thank you for taking the time to do that.

Welcome! anytime
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this? Not as much roof to see but thought I would give it a go.

Actually, I like that "straight-on profile" you've used better than that of the original pics. Thank you.

However, I swear that the left rear wheel now on each of those red GTs looks like it's trying to somehow help the car make a left-hand turn --- which it didn't earlier.

I suppose one explanation is maybe I'm just losing it in terms of what I'm seeing.

However, please say it ain't so, 85SEnochie, because I'll bet the medical bills to fix a perceptual problem like that on my part are way, way beyond anything I possibly could afford. Besides, I imagine my phone call to my regular family doctor's office wouldn't turn out well: "Hello, I was hoping you could help me because I see things a lot that I know just don't make any sense, and I know couldn't possibly exist....Hello...?"
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

Actually, I like that "straight-on profile" you've used better than that of the original pics. Thank you.

However, I swear that the left rear wheel now on each of those red GTs looks like it's trying to somehow help the car make a left-hand turn --- which it didn't earlier.

I suppose one explanation is maybe I'm just losing it in terms of what I'm seeing.

However, please say it ain't so, 85SEnochie, because I'll bet the medical bills to fix a perceptual problem like that on my part are way, way beyond anything I possibly could afford. Besides, I imagine my phone call to my regular family doctor's office wouldn't turn out well: "Hello, I was hoping you could help me because I see things a lot that I know just don't make any sense, and I know couldn't possibly exist....Hello...?"

LOL ....What did I not mention that modification four wheel stirring? Now that would be sweet!

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-25-2009).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Any chance you could take the headlites off of PIC 1 and place them onto PIC 2?

PIC 1:

PIC 2:

Thanx for your time on this one!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Any chance you could take the headlites off of PIC 1 and place them onto PIC 2?

PIC 1:

PIC 2:

Thanx for your time on this one!

Here you go hope I did not take to much freedom with it?

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beautiful ferrari. IMHO, the modified pic looks like a 2001+ - mitsubishi eclipse.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Looks good! I don't want to take up your time with a PS, though, is there any chance you could move the headlites on the new pic inward a bit.....?

Thanx for the chop again!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Looks good! I don't want to take up your time with a PS, though, is there any chance you could move the headlites on the new pic inward a bit.....?

Thanx for the chop again!

Brought the lights in for you. How do you like this one?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx for the chop! Though even with the lites moved inward, I still don't like it... The whole front end looks to slope downward and the lites add to this effect..... Imho, of course....

Thanx for your work though!! Gave u a plus for yur effort too.....

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine next?

I want some cool rims added too please. (not black ones please)

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple for you.

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I love that bottom one. What is it?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Wow, I love that bottom one. What is it?

PM Sharkman thay are off of his car.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He, he, he. You have a PM 85SEnochie.

Tony
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you place two black stripes on my car like the gray ones on this ferrari.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 07-30-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkman:

Could you place two black stripes on my car like the gray ones on this ferrari.

How is this I know that thay are choppy but you asked me to draw hehe.

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-30-2009).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, I will see if I have some more pics of my car from other sides to get a better idé of it.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkman:

Nice, I will see if I have some more pics of my car from other sides to get a better idé of it.

Sounds good pm me when you find them or post them or even take some new ones it is a beautiful ride
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stage 2 side scoops on roids!

PFF
System Bot
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping for some wheel magic..

This car:

With these wheels:

and if you're still motivated, perhaps with these?

Thanks much!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this work?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
The CUDA GT in black

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can somebody do this paint scheme and rims...

To this...

------------------
"And remember: amateurs built the ark ....
professionals built the Titanic."

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go is it ok?

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome... That's what i was wondering. Thank you very much.

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 08-12-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

awesome... That's what i was wondering. Thank you very much.

Wellcome anytime
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
could someone PS the Indy lettering and paint scheme onto this notchie?

thanks!

[This message has been edited by Neolithic Shadow (edited 08-13-2009).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss anything?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock