Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 56)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow....

What a difference to the look of the car. Thanks very much Terry. I have an Audomotive like convertible mechanism I built so that will also be part of the build. I plan to have the fabric go back almost as far as the hard sail panels of the fastback Fiero as well so there will end up being some mounting tabs/raise to accommodate the vert.

Just to confirm, the rear section was extended by 3" as well correct? It looks like it but I just wanted to confirm....

Just for shz and giggles, if you are up for it and I am not asking to much, could you take the MadArch widebody with the bubble flares on FGTO and put them on this vert side shot as well to see what it looks like. I don't want to take up your time but I am always drawn back to that picture......

Great work and thanks very much for your help. It really helps to see some pics when visualizing something. I owe you a beer.......

Cheers
Don
IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

Wow....

What a difference to the look of the car. Thanks very much Terry. I have an Audomotive like convertible mechanism I built so that will also be part of the build. I plan to have the fabric go back almost as far as the hard sail panels of the fastback Fiero as well so there will end up being some mounting tabs/raise to accommodate the vert.

Just to confirm, the rear section was extended by 3" as well correct? It looks like it but I just wanted to confirm....

Just for shz and giggles, if you are up for it and I am not asking to much, could you take the MadArch widebody with the bubble flares on FGTO and put them on this vert side shot as well to see what it looks like. I don't want to take up your time but I am always drawn back to that picture......

Great work and thanks very much for your help. It really helps to see some pics when visualizing something. I owe you a beer.......

Cheers
Don

It is stretched about 3" it is a guess but close. How about I try to make the FGTO a convertible?

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-05-2013).]

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And...... I think we have a winner....... Works for me on all aspects. I think the front bumper could be "de-riced" a bit but nothing serious in the overall scheme.....

Thanks so much for the great work.

Don
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

And...... I think we have a winner....... Works for me on all aspects. I think the front bumper could be "de-riced" a bit but nothing serious in the overall scheme.....

Thanks so much for the great work.

Don

And you are welcome! I forgot to stretch this pic but at this angle it would be just a sliver of length. If you have any more thoughts that you would like to see let me know and thanks for the other idea with the flairs I really like that idea There is a fiero that has something similar to that I may have to find and play with as well.

Terry

------------------

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen the FGTO in person here in Orlando.It is a members car of our group of Central Florida Fieros.Plus the real FGTO has RX-8 side mirrors and not the regular Fiero ones.Cutting the top off kind of defeats the purpose of a chop top IMHO.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie ...PM SENT
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

I have seen the FGTO in person here in Orlando.It is a members car of our group of Central Florida Fieros.Plus the real FGTO has RX-8 side mirrors and not the regular Fiero ones.Cutting the top off kind of defeats the purpose of a chop top IMHO.

I'm not sure what you mean by all of that ?

------------------

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you put the upper portion with and without the grill of the fusion in place of the opening on the front of a GT?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Will you put the upper portion with and without the grill of the fusion in place of the opening on the front of a GT?

Hows this?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might be better with round turn signals.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he is saying that he likes the choptop version better. That is fine as everyone has different tastes. That is why there are so many versions of vehicles. I like the shape of the FGTO with flares etc. My car is a convertible so c a choptop isn't part of the setup so no issues.

fierogtlt1;

Do you know of any pictures of the finished FGTO? I would like to see what it looks like finished as wll to see how it turned out vs. the rendering.

Thanks much all
Don

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I'm not sure what you mean by all of that ?

PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Might be better with round turn signals.

I agree and no chrome. Try it with fogs from the fusion as turns and low like the fusion.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-09-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree and no chrome. Try it with fogs from the fusion as turns and low like the fusion.

Something like this ?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must not have liked it LornesGT ?

------------------

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a Parcour front and rear end on a car. I dont have good pics of the front and rear of my car to use but here is the shot to photoshop with

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

[This message has been edited by KOS (edited 07-17-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KOS:

How about a Parcour front and rear end on a car. I dont have good pics of the front and rear of my car to use but here is the shot to photoshop with

Here is my thought on the front what do you think? Will get to the back later

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Do care for the look to much, thought I would like and your service makes the decisions easier. Keep up the great work. If I ever make it to a GTG and your there, I will buy you a beer or soda or ...

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LornesGT:

Something like this ?

[/QUOTE]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was hard to find a pic at that angle but what do you think of this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Thanks! Do care for the look to much, thought I would like and your service makes the decisions easier. Keep up the great work. If I ever make it to a GTG and your there, I will buy you a beer or soda or ...

Cool! good to know

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Playing with the SSC Ultimate Aero again giving it a little bit more Fiero DNA

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 07-21-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I think the front and back of the SSC Ultimate Aero Fiero should look like

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-02-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats HOT !!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you possibly put these rims....

on this car...?

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 08-02-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Could you possibly put these rims....

on this car...?

The angle is not quite right but here you go what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Bozzie:

thats HOT !!

Thanks man! I am thinking I will have to go back over to Richland were the SSC is made and talk to one of the guys their that builds them he has a couple Fieros and told me he was trying to figure out what he was going to do with one of them maybe get a new kit started I to think it is HOT!

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this is pretty cool with the additions I made to it

------------------

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you can help me out with this request?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092480.html
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Is that Porsche a photoshop? Or was it tuned? Tuned by whom?

Thanx,

Air-eek

edit for grammer.
------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 08-10-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The grill on the white car but I think if it is upside down on the Fiero it would look better.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

Any chance you can help me out with this request?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092480.html

I'll post it over here too

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-13-2013).]

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you put a set of scoops like these on the front fenders of a 85 gt?

scoop

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 08-12-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Terry, can you chop this one and shine the paint up a bit? Thanks!

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Could you put a set of scoops like these on the front fenders of a 85 gt?

scoop

Like this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KOS:

The grill on the white car but I think if it is upside down on the Fiero it would look better.
[/QUOTE]

the angles were backwards when I flipped it so I had to try and make it look a little upside down what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Terry, can you chop this one and shine the paint up a bit? Thanks!

How is this?

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good to me! Going to transplant it into another thread.

Thanks,

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it.... thanks
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Was wondering if you could take the taillites off the Ferrari and place them on the Fiero please?

edit: Could you take off the rear spoiler on the Fiero too, please?

Thanx,

Air-eek

Ferrari pic

Fiero pic

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 09-30-2013).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't find a great straight shot from the front. Could you make this a single head light, make the high beam portion of the door flush with the rest of the hood. So basically the the hatch is half the size.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Was wondering if you could take the taillites off the Ferrari and place them on the Fiero please?

edit: Could you take off the rear spoiler on the Fiero too, please?

Thanx,

Air-eek

Ferrari pic

Fiero pic

Something like this?

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock