Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 54)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102426 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bad! I like it!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 05-21-2013).]

IP: Logged
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

PM sent Terry.

And Terry came through! Great work! Post it up here!

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2013 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here I will:

Thanks for posting it here I was not sure if you wanted it posted yet so I waited here is the last request you asked for

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Thanks for posting it here I was not sure if you wanted it posted yet so I waited here is the last request you asked for

Thats just awesome!!

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project Has Begun

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you remove the line at the lower chin spoiler so it all looks like one molded, body color piece? Thanks!

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Can you remove the line at the lower chin spoiler so it all looks like one molded, body color piece? Thanks!

Here you go the progress on the nose is Awesome! Hope the chin is an option to give a either or option to it

------------------

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the risk of receiving negative ratings, I don't care for the retro front ends at all. It looks totally out of place.

I admire the hard work being put into the project(s) though.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

At the risk of receiving negative ratings, I don't care for the retro front ends at all. It looks totally out of place.

To each there own I am a bit retro maybe ? I want to keep my bumper pads and put a GT conversion on the back but I am here to do what ever Ideas that you all can think of with the Fiero so let me know what ideas you have and I will give it a go

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love the spoiler! Thanks once again for the awesome work, Terry!

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by Steel:

I was not completely opposite but mostly. I was seeing all of the other front bumpers that were inspired by Ferrari, etc. and I thought THEY looked out of place. I was looking for something to just be different but still look Pontiac. I like to see what kind of mods people do to their cars but too many of them look "over done". Either they don't work with the overall theme of the car or are too under or over stated to fit the car well. Many times they are good ideas but not executed well so they look cheap. A perfect example of this trend is the crazy multi-level rear wings and the over-aggressive front bumpers that are so popular on imports. Those individual pieces don't look bad, it's that they stick out like a sore thumb on cars that weren't modified all over.

This GTO bumper is something that is subtle enough to look like a factory option yet different enough to get noticed immediately. It works with the rest of the car being completely original or it can be the start of a complete custom. That's why I like it so much. Anyone can add this bumper only and never have to add one other thing and have a good looking car with a little twist. That is the whole concept I'm shooting for.

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

ZWEI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZWEISend a Private Message to ZWEIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you think you could put these on a lowered black SE, a side view and an angle view:

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love the spoiler! Thanks once again for the awesome work, Terry!

This iGTO bumper is now copyrighted, yeah, we are getting closer!!!!

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZWEI:

Do you think you could put these on a lowered black SE, a side view and an angle view:

OK I did the SE and the lowering part I could not find a good side shot of a black SE I will do my best to make this one black but thought it looked good with red too will edit when I get it black end

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been Black end what do you think?

------------------

ZWEI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZWEISend a Private Message to ZWEIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's been Black end what do you think?

Those look pretty cool.

Although I think they look better on the red car, I'm not sure.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes cool! Yes, better on the red car. The black needs some gold somewhere to tie it together. Belt line would prolly be too much but maybe a gold FORMULA sticker or similar?

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes cool! Yes, better on the red car. The black needs some gold somewhere to tie it together. Belt line would prolly be too much but maybe a gold FORMULA sticker or similar?

Or a gold SE on the window, just a thought

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a great picture to recreate the game picture I have as a sig Edit to say how I like the shape of the spokes of the BBS wheels it is similar to the shape of the rear window

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 06-06-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I was thinking to change the interior to the tan interior this is not a very good photo shop of it but do think the idea is better I did the SE gold I might put a Fiero gold sticker on the side but didn't think Formula would work for it looking SE

------------------

ZWEI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZWEISend a Private Message to ZWEIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK I was thinking to change the interior to the tan interior this is not a very good photo shop of it but do think the idea is better I did the SE gold I might put a Fiero gold sticker on the side but didn't think Formula would work for it looking SE

I think the tan interior and gold sticker look better.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

O good let me know if you think of something else

Terry

------------------

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you will never be able to tint your windows if you do that

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you will never be able to tint your windows if you do that

If you tint the windows you cant see the incredible looking interior or the good looking person driving or riding in it

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated sig again

------------------

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I like the gray wheels better than the silver ones but I do like the red brake calipers.

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I like the gray wheels better than the silver ones but I do like the red brake calipers.

I defintely love the red calipers too. I think that color looks good on just about any color car.

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

I was wondering if you could stretch this pic 7 inches in the rear please? Out of curiousity how do you measure that?

Pic:

Thanx all,

Ear-ick

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

I was wondering if you could stretch this pic 7 inches in the rear please? Out of curiousity how do you measure that?

Pic:

Thanx all,

Ear-ick

I could not figure out how to add width to the border of the photo so it is chopped off a little as for the 7" stretch is close I find something in the picture I now the size of measure it in the program and use that for my guess what do you think of it?

Cool I figured it out

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 06-11-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx for the chop, I appreciate your work. I don't like the stretch though, it looks too long. I thought it would look better to me but I was wrong.

Thanx!

Air-eek
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Thanx for the chop, I appreciate your work. I don't like the stretch though, it looks too long. I thought it would look better to me but I was wrong.

Thanx!

Air-eek

No problem glad you got that figured out

------------------

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about stretching the wheel base but not the car. So there would be less bumper on the back. Kinda like the very first post and first image of this thread. The angle of the car make the rear look shorter if I explained that right.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 06-11-2013).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

What about stretching the wheel base but not the car. So there would be less bumper on the back. Kinda like the very first post and first image of this thread. The angle of the car make the rear look shorter if I explained that right.

Would look something like this with the last pic I did?

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job! I guess that would be a tough mod. It makes the car look longer I think. Probably would loose the trunk.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice job! I guess that would be a tough mod. It makes the car look longer I think. Probably would loose the trunk.

Probably but you then could turn the motor to the right direction parallel with the car

------------------

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you do that to a unmodded GT and Madcurl's

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would you do that to a unmodded GT and Madcurl's

Here is the mad arch probably 5 or 6 inch stretch Will get to the other one later I'm off to work

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock