Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 43)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102377 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Make those louvers in flat black. It might be easier to make it look right that way too.

I thought you forgot me! LOL Cool!

Jonathan

Here you go how is this?

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would tilt the outter ones to match the openings but you don't have to. I think the mesh screens look fine in a small or narrow opening but look cheap as the opening gets larger.

Thanks,
Jonathan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would tilt the outter ones to match the openings but you don't have to. I think the mesh screens look fine in a small or narrow opening but look cheap as the opening gets larger.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Its all good still had GIMP up so I could make some quick changes

I brought them out a little I think thats what I was missing?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 09-18-2012).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definately better slanted. I think I like them recessed better though. I think the thing that is "missing" is that the center louvers need to be bowed outward a little bit to flow with the bumper.

Nice work!
Jonathan
Fiero42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero42Send a Private Message to Fiero42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To give you an idea of those headlights from a low angle here are the real ones.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Definately better slanted. I think I like them recessed better though. I think the thing that is "missing" is that the center louvers need to be bowed outward a little bit to flow with the bumper.

Nice work!
Jonathan

I may give that ago here soon stay tooned

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Fiero42:

To give you an idea of those headlights from a low angle here are the real ones.

A + for yah. Right click save as thank you for that!

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Fiero42:

I think they look a little better the angle you took was a little to low for this shot but gave me a good point of reference thanks.

Had to do one of the back to mach the front do you like my Notchie GT tail light?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 09-18-2012).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like this one

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1997 BMW 328 1984 Porsche 944

FieroNews

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice work!
Jonathan

Yah it does look better what do you think of it now?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

I like this one

Thanks man! Now I need to learn how to fiber glass so I can have this front spoiler. I dont think it would be hard just finding time and place to do it.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Thanks man! Now I need to learn how to fiber glass so I can have this front spoiler. I dont think it would be hard just finding time and place to do it.

I think a trip to Archie might be needed soon.

I have already rated you for your hard work. If I could again then I would
------------------

FieroNews

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-20-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

I think a trip to Archie might be needed soon.

I have already rated you for your hard work. If I could again then I would

Yah that would be a cool thing to do but I live on the east side of Washington it would be one heck of a trip. Being a Family man my budget is pretty thin
I thought that I had given you a + but had not done that yet, just fixed that!

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 09-20-2012).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yah it does look better what do you think of it now?

SWEET!!

Jonathan
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've recently been working on a photoshop project and found that it was difficult to find good pictures to work with.

What if Pennocks started a online library of commonly used HI-RES pics?
Example: Fieros of all kinds, commonly photoshopped parts (like those lights earlier on this page), etc. Many pics from different angles would help.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yah that would be a cool thing to do but I live on the east side of Washington it would be one heck of a trip. Being a Family man my budget is pretty thin
I thought that I had given you a + but had not done that yet, just fixed that!

Thanks for the plus. Funds are tight here as well. Tons of medical bills to pay. Archie is right down the street from me so its to easy to go there.

------------------

FieroNews

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:

I've recently been working on a photoshop project and found that it was difficult to find good pictures to work with.

What if Pennocks started a online library of commonly used HI-RES pics?
Example: Fieros of all kinds, commonly photoshopped parts (like those lights earlier on this page), etc. Many pics from different angles would help.

I think that would be cool! I have more ability now with the Forza 4 game I am playing to take pictures from any angle and could have them high rez but dew to the limited size pip allows they are not high rez but descent.
I don’t think photo shopping is that cool for every one meaning they don’t want to see fake pictures they want to know it is the real thing just my take on it after being here a while

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Messing with the idea of lengthening behind the wheel for maybe a bigger boot or a bigger Engine parallel with the car?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Helping testigo007 with some ideas for his Storm Trooper Fiero with a Soundracer V12

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Had to put the spoiler on a bumpper pad

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now the back side

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to figure out the side view a little more

with a little hip

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-08-2012).]

bry2an

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey All, I'm looking for someone who is very good at photo shop? I have a color in mind for my car but can't upload pics here. If someone can help me please let me know and I will email pics
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bry2an:

Hey All, I'm looking for someone who is very good at photo shop? I have a color in mind for my car but can't upload pics here. If someone can help me please let me know and I will email pics

PM sent
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(I know I already posted this in another thread, I couldn't find this thread earlier)

I photoshopped a DeTomaso Mangusta nose onto a standard Fiero a while back but liked it enough I ended up redoing the whole car. Ok, here's everything I changed on it.

Added modified Mangusta nose (turning lights into running lights and turn signals), Ferarri hood vents, honeycomb grill, low profile pop up headlights, chopped the top, added t-top, Lumina mirrors, moved the air intake to the underside of the car, added fastback clip, smoothed over fake rear vents, added real vent on the decklid, added Ferarri tail lights, made custom rear bumper. (special thanks to qwikgta for some of the pics)

The only thing I can't decide on is the wheels, So I am asking for wheel suggestions (post pics here).
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bry2an:

Alright, Bryan sent the pictures and info. He wants his Fiero painted like the Camaro. White car, black wheels with white on out side of rim. Maybe leave the quarter windows black. Side mirrors in black and another photo with the mirrors in white. Also lower the car about 1.5". The only thing that I don't know is if he wants HIS wheels black with the white outline or the Camaro wheels photoshopped on the Fiero.

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
Alright, Bryan sent the pictures and info. He wants his Fiero painted like the Camaro. White car, black wheels with white on out side of rim. Maybe leave the quarter windows black. Side mirrors in black and another photo with the mirrors in white. Also lower the car about 1.5". The only thing that I don't know is if he wants HIS wheels black with the white outline or the Camaro wheels photoshopped on the Fiero.

Could I start with a picture of a white GT? Turning a black car white in a paint program won't look right. Also ask him what he wants for wheels.

bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry forgot to say using my wheels
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something like this?

bry2an

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I'm some glad I seen the pic before I painted it. Not a fan. Lol

Looks much better on the camaro!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:

(I know I already posted this in another thread, I couldn't find this thread earlier)

I photoshopped a DeTomaso Mangusta nose onto a standard Fiero a while back but liked it enough I ended up redoing the whole car. Ok, here's everything I changed on it.

Added modified Mangusta nose (turning lights into running lights and turn signals), Ferarri hood vents, honeycomb grill, low profile pop up headlights, chopped the top, added t-top, Lumina mirrors, moved the air intake to the underside of the car, added fastback clip, smoothed over fake rear vents, added real vent on the decklid, added Ferarri tail lights, made custom rear bumper. (special thanks to qwikgta for some of the pics)

The only thing I can't decide on is the wheels, So I am asking for wheel suggestions (post pics here).

Very cool! I love it when others post their photo shops here as for wheel suggestions what is your favorite wheel currently? size, type, color,

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the rear badge GBglide I would like to put something like that on the back of mine too.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-17-2012).]

hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i just want to see what it would look like with a black top and black mirrorsand these wheels in 18"

Thanks

Hywel
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

i just want to see what it would look like with a black top and black mirrorsand these wheels in 18"

Thanks

Hywel

How is this?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
fixed the rear ground effect a little

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-17-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Or back to the two tone

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Came across this pic and thought with the reverse chop it would look pretty good what do you think?

------------------

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the rear badge GBglide I would like to put something like that on the back of mine too.

There are members on this board who have that but I don't know from where. Anybody know where he can buy one?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to redo this one with GIMP the other one was falling apart

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85senochie

you have a PM.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock